The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
New York blue (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New York blue (open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: New York blue (open)

Post by Arrowman September 14th 2017, 6:16 pm

Arrowman smirked, he had already cooked up a plan that would work.
"Simple, We go in, and shoot all the bad guys dead then ask the last guy alive what they are doing."

Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Edifi3d September 21st 2017, 10:51 pm

"What is it with you guys ..." the Crimson Monk opened his eyes from his meditation session and peered over to the strangers direction.  He was perched on a building overlooking the heroes, while  in the lotus position. " Do real heroes aim to kill?"

There was a calmness to his voice that gave life to the wind as it began to blow to the east.  He slowly, deliberately stood up and hopped down onto the rooftop with the 3 strangers. " I don't mean to sound judgmental, but for every life you take you help  to plant the seeds of hatred, which will sow future fruits despair."He looked onto the bunch and could sense their energies.  One of them possessed a sharp, uncontrolled power level that if left unattended could be used as a weapon.  

" The name is Crimson Monk .. and I'm here to help ... but your plan of going in guns blazing may not be the best plan, innocent people may get hurt and even worse, die." He slowly, but surely began to steady his breath.  "Most Armed robbers don't ever kill their hostages, unless they are prompted by outside circumstances to shoot." He closed his eyes for a second before clenching his fist.  " Thunder and Lighting strike at the same time, but you see the lightning before you hear the thunder. " He didn't quite even know what he himself meant as he continued to rant.

"Any suggestions ?... we need to move... fast"
Edifi3d
Edifi3d

Quote : "In Death there is Life"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Job : Monk
Registration date : 2017-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman September 25th 2017, 7:09 pm

Arrowman looked at the new guy that came to the scene, he ponders what Crimsons said. "Well, were i came from, everyone was killing each other.." He paused for a second "Cops shoots anyone who did something illegal. But what WE did, my team The Legends Of Los Santos! did. We only killed for self defence." He looked over at the dead bodies. "These guys, they killed hundreds of people, they killed my friends!" He snapped "I am only human! I don't have powers or anything, just a few skills and my friends but these assholes took them all away from me! they took the last member of my family away from me!" Arrowman was filled with fury. "Then they sent me to this world full of people like you!" Arrowman was full of pure anger and emotions. You could see a small tear drip from his left eye.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 26th 2017, 8:43 pm

Dire looked taken aback by his new accomplices' sudden outburst.
"Alriight dude, calm down. HEs right. I don't feel like killing innocents today."

He looked at the other guy, "As corn yoyr philosophical shit, if one death equals one seed of hatred, I'm a whole damn hatred tree. So what's the plan?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman September 26th 2017, 9:18 pm

Arrowman turned over to Dire still heated but trying to take his advise.
"No innocents will die, i never failed before."
He clicked a button on his headphones to play 'What is love' to get himself ready for the fight.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top