The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Stone visits the city - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Stone visits the city

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stone visits the city - Page 2 Empty Re: Stone visits the city

Post by Thoracto July 20th 2017, 4:58 pm

Stone nodded and held out his hand for Dire to jump into. If Dire did jump into his hand, he would throw him as hard as he could towards the police. Then Stone would grow to one hundred feet tall and begin moving towards the center of the group in order to begin causing chaos, which would be achieved via car flipping and car flattening, preferably on cars without living occupants.

Thoracto

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 20th 2017, 6:49 pm

Dire jumped into Stone's hand with a strange giddiness, thinking how great it would be if this were a comic strip.
As soon as his feet touched Stone's hand he was launched into the volley of police. "I guess you could call this one... THE ODDBALL SPECIAL!"

The throw proved powerful enough to put him through an entire police car, and through one officer.
"Hey, guys! See that? That's pretty awesome right?" He swiped up on the officer to his left and down to his right.
"My overly large friend was just taking a stroll then you all had to come ruin it."
He speedily sheathed his katanas and snatched two of the fully automatic weapons they were using and teleported onto Stone's back, holding one arm around his shoulder just to hold on and using the other to fire the weapons.
"Why haven't we done this before?!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto July 25th 2017, 4:25 pm

Stone observed that despite their best efforts, the police were utterly unable to actually harm him, with their bullets simply ricocheting off of his rocky form. Then he spotted another, bigger car arrive. The policeman that came out of it held a very large and dangerous looking device that resembled a large tube with handles and a sight. Stone would discover what this device was when it launched a rocket at him to punch a hole through his side.

Last edited by Thoracto on July 25th 2017, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer, yay!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Insert Signature Here}
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 25th 2017, 5:21 pm

When the rocket pushed through Stone, Dire was flung off.
Landing right on top of one of the police cars, caving the top in.
"Are you in good hands?" He said as he rolled off the car.
The police began surrounding him, but before they could get a shot off, Dire began his entrancing blue dance.
He cut through the group and rushed towards the rocket launcher group.
That is, until they aimed it for him.
"Oh, shit."
He slid under it, just barely, then shot the inside of the launcher.
It blew the cops to kingdom come.
Then he heard choppers.
"Well, THIS is going good..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto August 31st 2017, 7:05 pm

Stone looked up. He had certainly seen helicopters before; he spent most of his time in a national park, where every few days a rescue chopper would pass overhead to retrieve an unlucky hiker. He had not, however, seen these types of helicopters before. Some sported a blue and white paint job that identified them as belonging to the police, but most were a random assortment of colors with "News" on the side. Stone didn't quite know what to do about them and stopped his rampage for a moment to look.

[Insert Signature Here}
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 1st 2017, 7:56 am

"We are coming to you live in the city, just above the giant and swordsman who have just began cutting through the police. If you are still in the area, you should evacuate."

Dire teleported up to Stone's "ear", "Why'd we decide to kill the police again?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto September 21st 2017, 7:07 pm

Stone wasn't really listening to Dire. Stone looked at Dire. Then he looked at the helicopters. Then he looked at Dire again. Stone pointed at the helicopters, then at his open palm, hoping Dire would get the idea. If Dire did get the idea, He would throw him at a helicopter.

[Insert Signature Here}
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 21st 2017, 7:47 pm

Dire smiled, "Let's hope I don't get chopped up in the blade."
He hopped in and he flew through the air, going straight into the opening that had the gunner.
He pushed him out of the other side, and pulled a gun on the other.
Telling him, "Fly or die, asshole.... Your choice."

Then he started mowing down police. Laughing maniacally.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top