The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_voting_barThe Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana

Post by Dracul February 24th 2019, 1:58 pm

Deftones - 'Bored':

A bittersweet cacophony of mortal sounds cascaded on the piss-smelling airs of the smothering French Quarter streets. In the eyes of the immortals, the mortal fleas moved in a nauseating blur, a hundred of their years but a day in the eternity of the true predators. They stalked the streets, dark angels carved from the purest of ivory, hunting and tempting their prey, leading them into their web for a fuck or for a meal, or both. All was normal in the abyssal underworld of the night creatures, until a stranger entered their territory and sent ripples throughout their existence. They could feel the danger, a primal fear inherited from thousands of grandsires, their blood singed as whatever it was grew closer.

The ecstasy of fear climaxed when He came into view, He was like some forgotten pagan god of death descending from the heavens to retrieve their immortal souls and drag them into the afterlife. No words they can muster could describe His terrible beauty, like gazing into the desecration caused by a storm, or watching a lion tear apart a gazelle. His eyes were like someone had assembled every molecule of aether in the sky and compressed it into the most priceless gems, glowing without any sort of logical hint why. The lesser nocturnal demons retreated into their dark shadows as their superior gazed at the streets through alien eyes, all of this was foreign to Him and His experiences - the languages, the clothing, all of it. And the millions of rapidly shifting thoughts and emotions were an ocean to Him, mortals with their life-force and pumping blood, enticing Him to an edge of blood-rage, but His great experience in tangling with the Beast helped Him dearly.
Dracul
Dracul

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-20

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: The Vampire Prince Visits Lousiana

Post by Adam Johnson February 25th 2019, 6:47 pm

Ripples traveled fast and far within the shadowy underbelly of the world. Whispers spoken until they reached the ears of the undead royalty. An ancient vampire by the name of Osiris, though he had used many mortal names within his years. Things that people could refer to him as instead of the title that likely would have drawn more confused eyes, Adam worked under this ancient immortal, occasionally being sent out to perform difficult tasks for him and looking into issues within the community.  Not the eldest by many measures but he was considered the most trusted of that ancient patron of their kind. Some even going as far as considering him a god, Adam just being the emissary of the powerful force.  New Orleans became the place he was supposed to be going to. Mardi Gras central in the state and a place of degenerates and history all wrapped in one.

He had been here a few times within his life and the times were an interesting delve within french or creole identities.  He had to wonder if they still had those beignets that people were so obsessed about with the white powder and dough. The scent of alcohol struck his senses hard, raucous screaming and people going about their lives without the idea that a predator walked among them. Maybe that was something that he enjoyed, the anonymous sensation that came with looking enough like them.  Soon enough he slipped into a small cafe, ordering a hot cup of coffee and letting it sit under his nose while the warmth wafted through his nostrils. Despite his lack of interest within this black swill, something about the smell of warm, coffee beans strainee through water caused his pleasure centers to fire off.

His ears caught the sound of those muttering around him, undead and mortal alike. Some were speaking their pointless words but they also spoke something. A soft undercurrent of awe mixed with a fearful worry. Someone was walking through the crowd, singular enough to draw the attention of his kind and even from here he could feel that sensation. Something dangerous prying away at his survival instincts. Pinpricks within his brain, but he didn’t move anywhere instead sipping at the scalding coffee which tasted like bitter water laced with a pinch of ash. Whipping a phone from his pocket he stood, leaving the mostly unfinished cup sitting where it was and approached one of the clear glass windows, watching where a few eyes had turned towards a small shape. Dark enough, though he could see the paling of vampirism within them.

The call he was making was to Osiris. His ancient patron. ”Looks like i’ve found who you heard about.”

There was a brief sound before he spoke. ”Are you sure? If it who I thought it was?” The question came.

”No, too young looking and male from what I can tell. Feels a little androgynous so can’t make certain.” He explained, dark ringed eyes narrowing as they followed the shape of the small being. ”what do you suggest I do?”

”Approach but try not to cause any conflicts with them. I would rather not see you be harmed.” Was he smiling at that tinge of worry? It had been decades since they began working and fondness only grew overtime.

”I understand. I’ll make sure not to do anything stupid.” Pressing the red hang up he stepped into the cool night, scanning over the world around him before sliding with steps next to the slighter undead. ”You draw much attention to yourself but I don’t think i’ve seen you around before.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracul February 25th 2019, 8:21 pm

He didn't even bat a glance to the one who approached Him, in awe at the new world and all of the festivities. "This kingdom... what is it's name?" His accent was foreign, even in New Orleans, a place with a great cultural diaspora. " Their skin, their clothing - all of it. I want it, I want to consume it..." The young god disappeared into the fortress of His mind, reappearing and gazing at the younger vampire through eyes like the sun. He was like hunger in the flesh, hunger for war, hunger for life, hunger for death... but especially true - a deep hunger for the blood of all. If He could drink the blood of the Earth, He'd pierce Her veins with His fangs in a blink of the eye, and in despair for that which He'd lose, He'd immortalize Her.

"The blood in the veins of the night things hardly bears me, they are so far removed from me it makes me realize how long I've slept. It reminds me of my defeat, of how I didn't manage to rip apart the last of my progeny, the ones who dared rebel against their father! Even with my body destroyed, I live in the immortality of the spurned, I lived as I was dead, in all those who walk as the likeness of Lamashtu. I've never been seen by you, or most of the night children in this new world, but you know me, and you cannot deny it. You feel me... not just externally, but within you, because you are all my children, even if your bloodline was born of another, my spirit - the hunger, is within all of the undead."

His voice and tone was alien, almost like He had been speaking with both his mouth and is mind - projecting the soul of His tongue to all of those He could project to. His words weren't idle conversation, they we're an announcement of His return to all of those who dare oppose Him and his will. "I shall be referred to as MARDUK, a god of my late people, who like me, rose against a great dragon and tore her into two parts! I gave our people Heaven - the immortal, eternal spirit in which we shall be gods! And Earth, our body that gives us the strength to conquer armies before the rays of  SHAMASH rise across the lands!"
Dracul
Dracul

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson February 27th 2019, 7:11 pm

Adam knew what it was like to be looked down upon by those ancient mavericks. Dull, empty eyes considering an incest rather than a fellow immortal. No, they were no fellows within eternity but he was an annoyance. Something that he knew those younger ones around him would feel the same judgment without having to hear anymore. ”America,” He managed, looking to those that eyed him as if he were some kind of brave man approaching a raging bull. Would they lashout at him and rip limbs from sockets? It was very possible though he didn’t react in a way that suggested he was waiting for it.

All that he knew was that despite not knowing this person he could feel the danger posed. Strength of ages long gone and danger that he did not want to cross should the option be there for him. He opened his mouth to speak but that was when the mental responses came. Lost within the ocean of fear around whim was an outrage, something that railed against this self proclaimed god in the flesh of child. Accusations of falsehood and that they served a true goddess, one that would cast him down from his pedestal.  Without thinking he stepped back from the ancient vampire, eyes looking around him as if searching for the people egging this man on.

What name was spoke among them was the name Isis and he felt a sudden strange feeling within him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top