The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Grease Lightning  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Grease Lightning  I_vote_lcapGrease Lightning  I_voting_barGrease Lightning  I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Grease Lightning  I_vote_lcapGrease Lightning  I_voting_barGrease Lightning  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Grease Lightning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grease Lightning  Empty Grease Lightning

Post by Abyss May 27th 2017, 1:17 am

Mikey Moretti

"Don't be stupid, yeah? Use your goddamn brain."

The Bio

Hero Name: Grease Lightning
Title: Middle Class Magician
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Italian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Blood type: O-

The Looks

The Personality

Mikey is hot-headed and impulsive, he tends to act on the first thought that comes to mind and rarely thinks things through. He tends to be brash and abrasive, though this is mostly a product of his  the environment in which he grew up, unless you manage to get on his good side, you should expect some snide remark or kind of mockery. If one does get to know Mikey, they might be able to see his kinder, more lenient side, as the greaser tends to protect those that he cares about, however, there aren't many. Despite this, he has a strong moral compass and works for the right cause, he will always do the right thing in the end.

The Story

Mikey Moretti was born on January 20, 1940 in Florence Italy to Don and Anita Moretti, a salesman and a house wife. He was the second child of three, his older brother of three years was Andy; his sister,  Gina, was born a year after him, three months after her birth, the Moretti family fled to America, in hopes of escaping Hitler and Mussolini. After a rocky start, the family settled down in the suburbs of Oklahoma, where they were quickly demonized and rejected. As he grew up, Mikey began to notice the divide between his family and their neighbors, which made him begin to resent the hostility and evil of others. By the time he was twelve, he was already living as a greaser, and had been branded as an outcast and a delinquent by his classmates, however, this did not deter him from living his life. Eventually, after settling with the truth about his sexuality, Mikey subtly began to look for someone he could spend the rest of his life with, he found this in his old friend turned boyfriend; Johnny Rossi. The two were madly in love, but knew they would never be accepted by their families or gang and began to form plans of escape. Finally, when they turned sixteen, Mikey and Johnny stole Andy's car and tried to drive out of town, but were stopped by a group of preppy guys who had discovered their sexuality. Drunk and delirious, the four planned on murdering the two greasers, but before they could shoot them, a strange figure approached from the shadows and burned them alive. He told them that there was a way to escape the oppression and bigotry of their time if he came with them, so they did.

The strange man,  who later introduced himself as Hat, "released" them from the bonds of age, allowing them to continue without growing older. and the capability to learn magic, as well as  the power to conjure and manipulate electricity. For the next thirty years, he would continue to teach the boys on different forms of magic and spells, as well as familiars for greater power, but, unfortunately, a stray hex left Johnny separated from Mikey in a dimension very far away. Devastated, Mikey has vowed to find a way to bring his boyfriend back to him while also dealing justice to the evil and hate that runs rampant in the world.

The Priority

3. Agility
2. Endurance
1. Reaction
4. Strength

The Powers

1. Magic Proficiency- Years of training in the mystical arts has left Mikey with the ability to cast advanced level spells and brew potions of great power without needing his spell book.

2. Electrokinesis- His most preferred ability, given to him by Hat, Mikey has the ability to conjure and project volts of electricity.

The Weaknesses

1. Belladonna- Mikey's powers are generated by his familiar; Belladonna the Cat. Should she fall ill, die, or get injured, his magic will weaken greatly.

2. Short Circuit- If Mikey is touched by an outside electrical force while using his own, it will negate his ability and electrocute him.

The Items

1. Spell Book
2. Different Totems and Charms
3. An Assortment of Potions
4. Charts, Crystals, Boards, and Sacred Herbs

The Minions

N/A.

The Fluff

Mikey lives in a separate dimension, where the sky and horizon are just black voids. Here, he has brought in various cars, sheets of metal, and even a projector with screen to create his own drive-in movie theater as his home.

The RP Sample

Mikey sat silently, watching the film that was playing on his screen with mild amusement, things weren't the same since Johnny had gone, he'd lost all interest. Most days, he'd lie around like this, waiting for his boyfriend to appear through that pathetic excuse for a door with chocolates and flowers in hand like he had so many times before. But he knew, deep-down, he knew that it was unrealistic, that it wouldn't happen for a long time, a very long time.

Picking himself up, Mikey hopped off the roadster he had been lying on and went to shut off the projector, he looked back at the cozy little drive-in one last time before leaving to check on Hat. Maybe he'd have something to entertain Mikey or just anything, anything to distract him from the emptiness he was feeling.

Anything would be great.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Abyss
Abyss

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-12-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top