The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_voting_barChemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_voting_barChemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2]

Post by TheDastardlyDire May 19th 2017, 6:37 pm

Malik smiled, "Well, we aren't a thing so I just let it be." He grinned.
Oh, you sly dog... Heather said as she scanned his thoughts.

When they made it to his apartment, he frowned at how his apartment was so clean but unimpressive nonetheless.
"I'm excited for this, I love horror movies." He sighed as he put an arm around her casually.
On the table, there was a whole stack of horror movies.
Many classics, many remakes, and many crappy ones.
Friday The 13th, Nightmare On elm Street, Alien, Predator, Rings, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman May 22nd 2017, 2:08 am

Nadia quirked her lips, "Ah'm a bit indifferent to 'em after my line of work. Although..." she trailed off, slipping out of his arms for a second and bending over to pick up a dvd case.

"Ah like this one,"
she commented, holding up Dire's copy of Aliens.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire May 22nd 2017, 6:58 pm

Malik smiled at her choice. He hadn't watched this one in a while.
He did play the game in VR though...
"Wonderful choice, beautiful... Popcorn, right?"
He asked already going to get blankets and make popcorn.
Man, I wish I weren't inside you...
"I'm off limits..." He said just a tad bit louder than he should've.

After making the popcorn and getting the blankets, he plopped down at the beginning scenes of the movie.
He loved these kinds of things.
Sitting on a couch in the dark, cuddled up under a cover, watching movies and eating popcorn.
He never did get to do it for fun though, only for work.

When the movie was about halfway through, he slid his hand in hoping she would let him hold it, because the more he thought about it the more he couldn't remember holding hands with her.
Be careful, please don't ruin your wonderful plans...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman May 22nd 2017, 7:15 pm

Beautiful? She was thankful that her dark skin hid her blush. K.O. at the pet names, way to go, Nadia. She stared as he left to get popcorn, taking asubtle look at his figure.

Nadia felt a hand gently graze her own. Her eyes flickered down to his hand, then back at Malik himself. With a small smile she grasped his hand and leaned a little ways to let her head rest on his shoulder. All or nothing, right?

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire May 22nd 2017, 9:35 pm

Malik tensed up just enough to be noticeable when she leaned her head on him.
This was past the point of his fake relationships he would be in while doing some of his contracts.
This was real emotion.
Not faked or fabricated.
Real.
He hadn't felt it in so long, it was almost painful to feel.
It was like filling a hole he never knew was there.
What the hell? Heather asked, reacting to the sudden wave of emotion.
Malik couldn't answer, although he almost did.
He did wind back down after a minute though.

After the movie was over, he looked to Nadia.
"Um, Nadia... Before you leave, or we watch another one... I've got a question that I-... Uh... I've been wanting to ask you for while actually..."
He looked and sounded heavily nervous as this was said.
Just do it ya lug!
"Nadia... I was wondering if you... You would like to be a thing? Like me and you be dating? You know what I mean? I just... Really like you. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I... I can't explain it because I've spent a lot of time without this... I can't..."
He paused, realizing he was droning on like a ten year old.
"I'm sorry..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman May 24th 2017, 2:47 pm

Huh, this is really happening, isn't it? Not that she hadn't been wanting this to happen, it's just- she never expected it to? Nadia turned her head to look Malik in the eyes. He was being completely serious, and that wasn't prepared for that in the slightest.

It was a pleasant surprise though, and she was willing to give all she had to make this work.

"There's... There's nothing to be sorry for," she began, her eyes focused on their still closed hands. She chuckled nervously, unsure how to continue. "Ah'd like that, actually. Ah sure as hell can't guarantee that I wouldn't screw this up, but... I'm willin' to give this a shot." Her eyes flickered up to his, hesitant, yet hopeful.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire May 24th 2017, 4:34 pm

Malik smiled giddily like a little kid, "Great! So we're a thing now!"
He kissed her on the forehead, and swayed side to side.
Mostly because he hadn't had a stable relationship with anyone since being a kid...
Unless you count that one you had in the looney bin.
"I thought I told you to stay out of my memories!" Malik said with a major annoyance.
Wait, no shhhh!
Malik's eyes went wide.
He looked at Nadia, "Okay... Maybe I have some explaining to do..."

"So, you remember the ice wi-"
He was interrupted by a woman in a purple spandex suit with a cloud and some z's on it.
It was one of his coworkers from his mercenary gang.
Malik looked at her, then tried to go back to talking.
"Oh, so no 'Hey, Megan! How ya doin!' Just a side glance? Typical..."

Malik rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"Hi, Megan. What are you doing in my house?"

"Well... I was contracted to kill you."

"Annnd... You came here to actually do that? Don't the people who get contracted to kill me run away? I guess I'll have to remind them..." He whipped around to grab the pistol under his coffee table to find it wasn't there.
"Oh, you've gotten better..."

"I'm a little offended that you just figured I wouldn't get the guns out of your reach... Well, you know my drill."

Malik suddenly realized the danger he was in. What was he going to with Nadia.
"At least let her get out of here, please! Final request. Before I die."

Megan, also known as The Sleep Doctor went wide eyed.
"I will simply because you're scared of me."

Malik looked at Nadia, "Just walk slowly out of the room. Nothing else."
He ran his finger down her thigh so she could see the pistol down by his waist.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman May 26th 2017, 1:36 am

Why do these random villains always interrupt their dates? Have they no decency? Nadia sighed, nodding her head subtly. Her honey eyes flickered to the woman in purple.

God, her outfit was atrocious.

She wasn't worried, per say. Nadia had seen Dire in action, there was no doubt to his skills. Still, as she walked out of the room and into a small hallway, Nadia couldn't help but to feel a bit concerned.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire May 26th 2017, 11:35 pm

Malik smiled when she was safely out of the hallway.
"You know I'm gonna win this fight right?" He said with a very smug tone.
"I would beg to differ, my old friend."
"Aw, so we aren't even friends anymore? What a heartbreak..."
"Yeah, well being a merc is a heartbreak..."
"Well, not for me Megs... By the way, your outfit sucks ass. See you in hell."
He whipped around with the pistol and shot Megan in the head.

Then his vision warped to see a much different scenario.
He was in a white room with his other appendages strapped to a wooden chair with the one arm with the gun unstrapped.
He shot a scarecrow with a canister strapped to his head, and it was leaking brown gas into the room.
"Your first mistake was thinking I would wear that outfit..."
"Well, your clothing is still shit..." He said, evidently scared.
He was commenting on her all white leather outfit with matching jacket and shoes.
"Yeah... Well shut up now..."
His mouth was immediately melded shut.
"Well, everything that you two saw this little date night... It was completely different... Just for example: Malik's version of this night included Friday the 13th and a bit more heat... If you know what I mean..."
Malik began trying to cut through the leather restraints with his golden butterfly knife.
"Now all I need is for you to pick two of these before I pick for you... Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Alien, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre."
Malik's eyes went wide at Texas Chainsaw Massacre. He was only done with his arm restraints, just starting with the legs.
"Just yell it... I'll hear you." She said as she walked out of sight, presumably out of the room.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman June 2nd 2017, 10:10 am

Nadia's eyes flickered to the door at the sound of the gunshot. She narrowed her eyes, reaching into her boot for a spare knife. She couldn't hear much talking, to her annoyance, but it seemed too quiet for the fight that was supposedly taking place.

With deft hands she carved an Algiz into her hand and casually sent the shield to Dire. Hopefully the woman couldn't track magic.

She also hoped this blood wouldn't stain her sweater.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire June 2nd 2017, 7:05 pm

Malik felt the shield go around him, "No... Nonononono. Shitshitshitshit."
The gas stuck inside the shield with him and it swallowed him.
When the gas disappeared, so did Dire.
"Nadia, I would pick fast... He's on his way to my world now..." Megan said with a slight chuckle.
The gas made its way slowly to Nadia.

In Megan's world that Malik was now in, all of his memories and powers are gone. He doesn't remember the demon Errtu, or his abusive father. All he remembers is he's horny and he's taking Nadia to a weekend trip.
Where?
He doesn't exactly remember...
He went go ask Nadia, but couldn't find her.
"Nadia? Where are you?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman June 7th 2017, 12:02 pm

"Ah screw this!"

She backed up as far as she could in the narrow hallway, gaining as much time as she could. What the hell was this stuff? She couldn't risk a shield, with what just happened with Dire, and she couldn't tell whether this stuff was chemical or magic (though she was leaning a bit toward magic with how stole her date).

She had a dreadful feeling of what would happen were she to pick those movies, and she didn't like it one bit. Something told her that this walking fashion disaster wouldn't tell her anything but it didn't hurt to try. "Mind tellin' me what happens if I choose?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire June 7th 2017, 2:53 pm

Megan stood and pondered for a minute whether or not it would be a good idea to tell her.
There's a 50% chance of Nadia remembering what is said when she goes to the "dream world".
"Well, if you remember this, people will think you're crazy... The two you pick are the two you'll have to endure... Meaning you'll have to live through the horror scenarios with the people who I made up in your minds as life-long friends. You will have no powers, no memory of ever having powers... But your personalities will not change. Malik will still have his way of thinking, and you will still have yours. So, I would choose wisely, Nadia..." She paused for dramatic effect, "I would hurry, Malik is getting anxious..."

Malik went outside where all the others were.
He went up to Hannah, a tall hot and blonde girl with curly hair. She was wearing jean booty shorts and a yellow/white striped t-shirt with brown boots.
"Have you seen Nadia? I can't find her."
"Uh- oh, Nadia done went and run off... Not the first time a girl ran from you huh?"
"Fuck you." He smirked
"I haven't seen her, sorry..." She said seriously

He went around the corner to find three other people.
One was named Trent. He was a much taller white guy, looked like he could do some damage. He takes the whole "Be mean to your friends" thing just a bit far.
He's wearing a bright red t-shirt with a black leather vest on over it, blue jeans and black boots. He had aviator glasses on and a stud in his ear.
"Hey, douchebag! Where's Nadia so we can get going already?" He said jokingly with a hint of seriousness to him.
"Gone and run off again, I'll hunt her down."
"Don't be bangin' before we get there, now! Save that for where we're goin'!"
"Trent!" Hannah said laughing
"What? I'm just sayin'!"

He rounded the corner to find Lucy and Ed.
Ed was the resident nerd. Malik got along with both him and Trent because he was a nerdy douchebag.
Ed had a strange white-boy lose afro going on with zits littering his face, he was wearing a Pokémon t-shirt with jeans and his vans.
Ed was droning on and on about how this Pokémon could do this and that.
When Lucy saw Malik ha gave him a look that screamed "Help Me."
Lucy was a tomboy through and through.
She had long brown hair up in a pony tail, she was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans and cowboy boots. She was wearing her glasses today.
"And this one can- Oh hey, Malik! How's it hangin'?"
"Yeah... How's it hangin'?" She said with a dreamy smile.
What only Malik didn't know, was Lucy liked him. A lot... Somehow she even got loudmouth Trent to keep quiet about it, but Malik is the only one who didn't know. She even told Nadia, not knowing that Nadia liked him too.
"Either of you two seen Nadia? We're trying to find her so we can get ready..."
They both shook their heads.
"Alright, thanks..."
"Oh, Malik... Before you go, who would win? The Hulk or Blue Beetle?"
"The Hulk, by a landslide."
Lucy laughed "I told you!"

After Malik walked away, he looked through the cabin.
"Where the hell is she..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman June 7th 2017, 5:07 pm

Nadia groaned, of course she'd have to choose between these crappy movies to fight through. Sh cursed under her breath.

Nightmare on Elm Street was out of the question, she'd hated that movie for one, and there were too many unknown variables. Besides, you had to sleep at one point.

Alien... no, just, no.

But Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Between the two of them Nadia was pretty sure they could figure something out. Wouldn't be easy but it's their only chance.

That fog was getting close.

"Fine, if I gotta choose... Friday the 13th an' Texas Chainsaw Massacre." She sighed, this wasn't gonna be pretty.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire June 7th 2017, 10:11 pm

Megan smiled...
"I am gonna have FUN with this..." She said giggling.
Before the fog reached Nadia, Megan gave a possibly chilling fact.
"Ya know, when Malik was with me back in the good ol' days, we'd have popcorn, cuddle, and control these nightmares together... I miss those days."
Then, the fog would take over Nadia.

When Nadia would arrive, it would be right around the corner from where Malik was walking.
He would slam into her and say, "Oh, Nadia! I found you... Where were.... Never mind. You ready to go snoop around in some abandoned farms?" He said as he drug her to the group.
When they got there, everyone hooted and hollered as she was pulled into the group.
"The hell were you? You cheating on Malik here? I'll stand behind him even though he aint got a spine." Trent said with a smirk. It was evident he hid some truth in that statement
"Yeah, okay, Crimson Chin."
"They aren't even dating, anyway. So he's fair game." Hannah said with a smile and a touch on the arm.
Lucy was not happy about the obviously.

As Trent, Malik, and Ed got the last of the stuff in the truck [more like picked on Ed while he said whining], Hannah came up to Nadia with Lucy in tow.
"You really behind this whole going to abandoned places at night thing? I mean, I know we kinda stick together, but this is kinda scary..." Hannah said with a slight nervous tone.
"Don't be a little bitch, Hannah. We'll be fine, right Nadia?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman June 8th 2017, 1:25 am

Nadia tastefully gave Megan the middle finger as the fog took over, what'd it matter to her? Nadia didn't even know Malik way back then, what he did in his past hardly concerned her.

She took a deep breath, it was game time.

What the hell, was she doing back there? She furrowed her brows as Malik led her back to their group of friends. Shaking her head she decided to drop it.
--
Though her face didn't show it she mentally cursed Hannah; then reeled it in because she was technically right they weren't together. That didn't mean she wouldn't be pissy about her making the moves on the guy she'd called dibbs on.

--
Nadia perked up at the question, "Oh nah, this is a stupid as hell idea, but we'll be fine if we stick close." Nadia grinned and teasingly elbowed Hannah, with a wink she continued, "Sides', evry'one knows it's always the blondes that live, so you got nothin' to worry 'bout."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top