The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2]

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Chemical Romance [Date Night Pt.2]

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 11th 2017, 9:47 am

Trent just shook his head with pure and utter fear, he didn't even realize there was no way to defend themselves.
Meanwhile, Malik and Ed were both trying to back away, Malik was obviously hurt due to him only using one arm to pull himself back.
Leatherface grabbed at his leg and grabbed Ed by the shirt.
Malik began kicking the hand that was holding Ed so Leatherface would drop him.
That left Malik and Leatherface left in the doorway, with Leatherface having the upper hand.
Leatherface pulled a chainsaw from behind the door, and Malik pulled out... A spoon?
Yup, a spoon. He used that spoon to jab Leatherface in the eye, making him drop the chainsaw and Malik.
Malik picked up the chainsaw with his one good arm and jabbed it through Leatherface's stomach. "FUCK YOU!!!"
The his irises began to turn red and all their friends began to melt away.
"FUCK YOU, MEGAN!!!!" He said as the scene melted back to Malik's apartment.
The scene was much different now.
Megan's all white outfit was now all red due to the impact of which the kitchen knife was connecting.
Malik (who now remembered he was the Demonic Dire) was standing over Megan. Huffing.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 11th 2017, 11:04 pm

Nadia raised her brows, first in shock, then in amusement. Never before had she seen someone get injured with a spoon. But today was a day of firsts, wasn't it?

Nadia stumbled, the truck she was leaning on disappearing, as she watched the scenery change and the familiar scars reappear on her skin. She blinked her eyes, adjusting to the change as she walked to Malik.

She kicked Megan in the side. (What? She deserved it.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 12th 2017, 7:33 pm

Malik looked at Nadia and chuckled.
"Really?"
Aw!!! She's mad because her crush's ex beat her in a fight. That's adorable.
His eyes went wide when he heard that voice, he honestly hoped she forgot about that.
"Sorry you had to experience that..." He had a sad tone to his voice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 12th 2017, 7:50 pm

She huffed and crossed her arms, "Never said I wasn't petty. 'Sides, she's a real piece o' work ain't she." She switched uninterestedly as Megan bled out on the floor. Nadia winced, that'd be fun to clean up.

Nadia furrowed her brows and looked over at Malik, he didn't look, like he was talking to her, but who else would he be talking to? "It was my own fault, didn't know that mist would react like that."

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 12th 2017, 8:22 pm

Malik waved his hand.
"Ah, that's alright. I figured she was smart enough to make it immune to magic. She knew I was a part demon so she would've known magic would've been involved."
You gonna answer me?
Malik stabbed the knife into his thigh with a wince.
OW YOU DUMB FUCK!!!
"Then shut the fuck up!!!"
He said, obviously not talking to Nadia.
JUST THINK YOUR ANSWERS TO ME DAMMIT!!! FUCK THAT HURT!

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 12th 2017, 10:18 pm

Nadia crossed her arms and squinted at Dire. Her face contorted in confusion. Is this... normal? Nadia assumed that people didn't just stab themselves, like - That's not normal behavior.

In the calmest voice she could manage she asked, "Who the hell are you talkin' to?"

In retrospect, it wasn't very calm.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 13th 2017, 10:52 pm

Malik winced...
"Sooo.... Ya know the ice witch we killed last time we fought someone? Well, when I regenerated... She hitched a ride. Now she's in my head."
You willingly brought me along you fuck.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 14th 2017, 11:31 am

Nadia blinked. Well, that explains a few things.

Inhale, exhale.

"So she's been here, the whole time? Just- screwin' around?" She pinched the bridge of her nose, "How'd she even get there? I don't know how you're whole thing works, but that ain't normal, right?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 15th 2017, 1:38 pm

Malik pondered that question for a moment.
It quite possibly COULD be normal, he had no idea.
Don't you dare try to get me out of here!
"I... Uh... I'm not sure... She HAS been just screwin' around in my mind, though. It's kind of annoying."
Aw, shaddup... You know you love having someone to talk to!
Malik shrugged, he honestly did.

"Okay, so I guess you aren't okay with this." He said as he flipped open his demon book to try and find a solution.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 15th 2017, 3:35 pm

Nadia shook her head sarcastically, "No no, it's fine! I'd love it if you had a girl in your head eavsdropping on all our conversations. " She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Sorry, I just-" She ran a hand through her hair, "Why'd you wait this long?"

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 15th 2017, 4:13 pm

Malik smiled just a little bit at Nadia's sarcasm.
"Well, I didn't want to bother you... Ya know... You just seem stressed and I didn't want to stress you out more... That's why I asked you what I asked you earlier. Maybe to relieve some stress..." He said with an innocence that could only come from a five year old.
"I can do SO many things, but I'm not good at this romance thing. I'm sorry I should've said something, but I figured you wouldn't like it. So... Sorry..."
Aw, that was so sweet!!!!
"shut up." He mumbled under his breath.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 16th 2017, 2:21 pm

"Well, you are right on one thing, I don't like it. But," she smiled slightly. "I think you're pretty good at this romance thing. 'Sides, we're both new at this, and I'd a probably done the same thing if I was in your place."

"Just make sure she knows that I'd really like to punch her, cause I hurt like hell, after that fight." She huffs.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 16th 2017, 5:56 pm

I'd win outback fight, bitch! Heather laughed.
"She can hear you, Nads. Also, she doesn't think so." He said as he moved in to kiss her.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman July 19th 2017, 8:50 pm

She chucked, "Yea right, she can go su-"

Oh, yup kisses are good.

Nadia hummed delightfully as she met his lips. Ah, cliche romance. She kisses passionately, very blatantly putting little Miss Ice Witch out of mind. Smoothly, she puts her arms around his waist.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire July 19th 2017, 10:33 pm

Malik feels Nadia pull him closer, and he embraced it.
He began to move his arms to different places, until he heard another voice.
Oo La La! I've never kissed a girl before!
Malik, pulled away. Obviously disappointed.
"Alright look, Heather... I'm fine with you being in my head and all, but you can NOT be talking in my head in moments like those."
Sorry, She giggled, I was just stating the truth.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman August 13th 2017, 1:24 am

Nadia huffed out a laugh, yea she didn't appreciate the fact that another girl was sharing his headspace, but she'd get her kicks out of Malik talking to air for the time being.

"It's almost like a threesome," she winks cheekily.

Spoiler:
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top