The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A chance at more. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A chance at more.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A chance at more. - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance at more.

Post by shbmroctober22 November 9th 2009, 11:30 pm

"You might as well put the gun away now. If I ment you any harm, would I have offered you a drink? Second, where is the beer? Nevermind. I am Ana. Protecter of this, and only this earth. I dont feel the need to protect any other. And to answer your other question. I flew. Somebody forgot to cloak their big...airship thing." Ana, apparently pleased with his answers, addressed his lady friend. "And you must be Morgan." he said, bowing slightly. A big foolish grin ripped across his face as he turned back towards the man. "If you could have seen the look on your face!"

shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2009, 11:32 pm

Enigma sighed shaking his head as the ships defensive measures were activated.*Damn it I have to upgrade Maximus again.Ok welcome to my ship do you have a invite card?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 9th 2009, 11:34 pm

Morgan looked at the guy and she smiled a bit... but she didnt lose focus on her main reason fro being here... she would ask the guy how he knew her name... but she was ainfamous Assasin... it made sense that he knew.... "umm Where is this place?" she asked and put the guns away her auburn hair falling over her shoulders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
A chance at more. - Page 2 RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
A chance at more. - Page 2 MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 9th 2009, 11:35 pm

"Invite card...no. You might want to repace that window though. Just a thought." Ana said, pointing behind him to a window with a big gash in it. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go to the bar. Please, make yourself at home. Me casa e su casa. Or rather, su casa e me casa" Ana said, grinning his devilish grin as he started back to the bar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
A chance at more. - Page 2 Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2009, 11:38 pm

Enigma smiled looking back.*This is Maximus my ship my home right now we are somewere over.....ahh yes Florida,Enigma handed her a necklace with a strange see through card on it.*That is a invite card do not take it off*.The glass was gone then back perfectly new but now a strange glow suronded it.*Ok first of all*.the bar vanished into the wall on it's own taking all drinks with it.*Second of all who gave you permission this is breaking and entering you know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 9th 2009, 11:43 pm

"You will find that I am a lot more persuasive with liquor. But anyway, why should I care? If the police come, really? I am a sworn member of GUN. Should I care?" Ana said, a comical frown displaying on his face. "I call shotgun!" he yelled, jumping into the only chair that he saw.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2009, 11:46 pm

Enigma grinned as a strange metal straps slid over Ana's wrists,wing's,chest,legs,and ankles.*I have my own way of dealing with trespasser's*.The ground opened in front of him reveling a hole that let down to a bunch of spinning blades.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 9th 2009, 11:53 pm

Ana was constricted int eh straps, as he had to press his wings unconfertably against hs body."Really? Again? I mean, its only like the tenth time that this has happened. Where's the creativity? The ingenuity? Wheres the bubbling pit of acid. Shame on you! Shame on you! An shame on you spinning blade thing." Ana said, feeling rather dignified. "One more thing, do I get a last request? Cause I have a pretty good idea of what I want"

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2009, 11:55 pm

Hmm acid no but I do have*.Enigma walked over pressing a button as the blades slid away and a large pool of super heated ecto plasm replaced the blades.*No you don't get a last request,So how's that for creativity?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 10th 2009, 6:38 pm

Morgan looked at the two.. and she put her hand on her pistols.. ooking at the two.. she was confused and she left the room and didnt pu tthe thing they gaver he on..she just put it in her pocket and walked around trying to figure things out.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 10th 2009, 6:43 pm

"Ok, some last words then. Not to sound pompous, but do you know how many bad guys are behind bars because of me? Both super and non. I like what I do, and I am proud of it too. So if you, in good conscious, can execute a member of GUN, then do it." Ana said, dead serious. He looked down at the pit of ectoplasm and decided that if it was his time, it was his time. "Just do it, I was never one for suspense."

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2009, 7:21 pm

Enigma laughed the chair releasing him.*I find you amusing*.Enigma turned walking down the hall letting the girl think she couldn't leave Maximus not even the young man could with the shield's up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 10th 2009, 7:26 pm

Ana slowly got up, stretching his majestic wings. He walked back over to where teh bar used to be carefully, not wanting to even get near the pit of doom. "Could yo-never mind" He briefly asked, wanting the bar back. Oh well, guess I'll go talk to that g-oh come on! He thought, seeing the man walk exactly where he was heading. Fun killer.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

(ants...anytime you want to post.)

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 November 14th 2009, 9:00 pm

Morgan looked around the place the guy in there with the wings was kind of handsome.. but crazy. Morgan leving the two looked arounf and she found this place interesting... she then felt Enigma coming up behind her and she quickly turned toward him with her sharp senses. "yes...?"

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 9:01 pm

Enigma fell into step beside her both hand's behind his back he didn't say anything letting her get use to her freedom and the wonders around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum