The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Operation: Lazy Mountain  I_vote_lcapOperation: Lazy Mountain  I_voting_barOperation: Lazy Mountain  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Operation: Lazy Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Operation: Lazy Mountain

Post by The Lost September 22nd 2016, 1:42 am

With the recent destruction that Doctor Necrodium and Holocaust had wrought upon the city, the people of New York city were all to aware of the irregular threat they faced. Naturally, as the city slowly rebuilt itself people took certain countermeasures to against such threats. Naturally, the private military and security firm that claimed to specialize in safeguarding against just that threat was extremely popular. The NPPMF had contracts all across the city, and business was good. The influence of The New Path Conglomerate slowly spread throughout every facet of the city, as more and more businesses and homes signed up for security plans. It wasn't long before a rat couldn't steal trash from a dumpster without a New Path security camera catching it the act. The rat in question was later apprehended by the authorities and fined for invasion of privacy. Please do not rifle through other people's trash.

Naturally, a human tank walking his way into bank vaults would not go unnoticed. Such a high profile crime would be met with a high profile response. When reports of this irregular back robber reached the desk of Jonathan Javian, he couldn't help but wonder at the waste of such talent. Surely this was not the best he could do with such irregular gifts.

Using his own irregular gift of super intelligence, Javian calculated which banks would most likely be the next targets of grand theft. Of the likely targets, he further narrowed it down to those that had contract with his company. Finally, of the remaining, he gathered all of the assets and transferred them to one remaining bank in the area. The others would be temporarily closed down.

Next, he put together an elite team of NPPMF security contractors, and personally formulated a plan. The first stage of this plan was very simple. No less than four security contractors would be stationed inside the bank's main vault. This was team Spearman. They were primarily armed with high powered repeating shotguns, and wore full body armor dyed in urban blacks and grays. On their helmets, they had special visor shields in front of them, like some swat team helms had. However, theirs were tinted black. The vault was designed to set off a high powered flash grenade the moment the vault was compromised. Their orders were to open fire on the target Lazy Mountain, the moment he appeared.

Furthermore, team Archer was setup all around the area in various vantage points. They had strict orders to remain hidden and only fire when Lazy Mountain had tripped the flashbang trap. They were armed with .50 cal anti-material rifles, and had a clear shot into the bank which was cleared of civilians.

Instead of civilians, the bank was populated with security contractors wearing plain clothes disguises. Regular civilians who attempted to approach the bank were intercepted and guided away. Even the tellers working the counters were security contractors in disguise. Their orders were to maintain the facade of a regular bank, and then retreat the moment the vault is breached.

Lastly, a maneuver team was positioned on the roof, armed with high powered assault rifles. Their orders were to hide in position until given the signal to repel down the sides of the building and surround the target. Their codename was fireteam Knight.

If this dedicated strike team could not take down Lazy Mountain, a special contractor was also hired and asked to work alongside the team.

And, if even that wasn't enough, Javian himself had a special surprise was prepared. Though, he hoped it wouldn't come to that. After that, it was only a matter of waiting for the bank robber to show up. He made sure this team was ready to repeat this setup everyday for as many days as it would take. Operation: Lazy Mountain was already underway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top