The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_vote_lcapHow stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_voting_barHow stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_vote_lcapHow stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_voting_barHow stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  Empty How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 2:11 pm

This next recruit was a very weird one. Tyler had been surfing the internet for potential people to recruit when he stumbled apon a strange news article. Apparently there had been sightings of a giant stone monster in a small city in Nevada, almost like that cities version of bigfoot. In the article it stated that to these people interacted with the stone golem and it was mostly friendly, drawing what it wanted to say in the dirt with a stick.

The conversation that ensued with Astrid was also weird.

"So explain to me again why you want to have a rock monster in our group?" Astrid said, still finding it hard to comprehend why he wanted it.

"Think of it like this, if we have a kick ass stone golem in our group then it could help us do things that most humans won't bother to do. Like lift up heavy things and rip things open with little effort." Tyler explained, gesturing with his hands as he spoke.

"Okay, I'll book the flight for tomorrow..." Astrid sighed as she shook her head, still not fully knowing understand why.

--ONE FLIGHT TO NEVADA AND A DRIVE INTO THE WOODS LATER--

"If I was a stone golem then where would I be?" Tyler asked as he searched around the woods in hopes of finding the stone golem.

Astrid was on the other side of the forest and was not having a fun time. "Ugh, I hate this, why does Tyler even want this thing on the team!?" she scoffed as she trekked thru the mud around her

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  Empty Re: How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)

Post by Thoracto September 11th 2016, 5:23 pm

Stone was lifting a large tree that had fallen over when he heard someone approaching. He considered trying to hide, but quickly dismissed the thought. He wasn't good at concealing himself in the forest and had little success when he tried. Instead he continued to push the tree back up while the person approached. The tree in question had fallen over in an unusually muddy area of the forest. The mud was making Stones task more difficult than it usually was. The tree was almost righted when Stone slipped in the mud and fell. The tree crashed on a boulder, splitting it in two with a loud crack. If Stone could sigh, he would.
Thoracto
Thoracto

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)  Empty Re: How stone ended up in The necessary (thoracto)

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 5:45 pm

Astrid had heard all of the commotion from far away and sighed. "That's just great, now I have to deal with this stone dude." she said as she trekked through the mud and up to the golem.

"Hey buddy, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" She asked as she approached, trying to act like the mud wasn't bothering her.

On the other side of the forrest Tyler had no such luck in finding the golem (Well duh, it's with Astrid.). He had heard the noise that the golem made but it was too quiet to determine what the noise was so he just brushed it off and deduced that it was some squirrel falling out of a tree.

"Phantom do you have any idea where this stone guy can be found?" he asked his copy, trying to think of someplace to go.

'I don't have any idea where it could be.' The phantom answered as it kept a lookout for the stone man.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto September 11th 2016, 8:55 pm

Stone was surprised. Normally when people saw him there was a lot of screaming and yelling. This girl didn't even pull out a camera. As Stone began to pick himself up, She asked if he could answer some questions. After he finished standing up, he looked at her quizzically. He then pointed to where his mouth would be if he had one and shrugged.
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 8:59 pm

"Of course he can't you idiot it hasn't go a mouth..." Astrid sighed as she looked around for a stick. "One sec buddy." she said as she walked over to a nearby tree and picked up a branch that had fallen from the tree.

As she walked back to the stone golem she handed him the stick and asked him "Hey buddy, do you know how to read and write?" She talked to the golem as if it was some sort of child.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto September 13th 2016, 7:34 pm

Stone ignored the patronizing tone of voice, took the stick and nodded. He wondered why this person wasn't surprised or excited. Perhaps he had lost track of the world and the extraordinary had become normal again. He had been staying in this forest for a couple hundred years. But he was getting distracted. He turned his attention back to his visitor.
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 14th 2016, 5:55 pm

"Here big guy, take this and write with it." Astrid said as she handed the stone golem the stick and thought what questions she should. It was normally Tyler who would ask the questions but that task dawned on her this time.

"How would you feel about getting away from all of these people big guy?" she asked with a condescending smile...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto September 19th 2016, 12:10 pm

This girl was being awfully confident considering she was talking to a ten foot tall rock monster.
He considered her question for a moment. He was beginning to tire of being a tourist attraction. But he needed to know what she was suggesting before he committed to anything; He had learnt that lesson with the magician. He knelt and drew a question mark in the ground.
Thoracto
Thoracto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top