The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... Empty Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday...

Post by Mekasoundwave November 7th 2009, 11:22 pm

About the last thing one would expect to find the Big Easy is a bigass robot dragon cyborg thing. But, yet there it was! Kiryu was walking down the streets of New Orleans, tail trailing behind him. He was getting a lot of strange looks, but he didnt mind."Turn Left at corner, mechanic on next street." the gps in his head said. He walked into the mechanic, rather scaring the man behind the desk. He spoke in a robotic voice:

"Can I get an Oil Change?"
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 515
Job : Destroyer of Tokyo
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... Empty Re: Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday...

Post by shbmroctober22 November 7th 2009, 11:28 pm

Ana put his newspaper down just in time to hear the bigass robot dragon cyborg thing speak. "Can I get an oil change?" The absurdity was enough to make Ana burst into laughter; enough to make tears roll down his cheeks. As he slowly got back into his seat, he finished his coffee and threw the cup away. He slowly slipped around the back door to the mechanics, not being able to stop a couple of onlookers its kind of hard too when you have slits in your jacket and wings are jetting out from them. Ana put on a mechanics uniform, folding in his wings so that it would fit, and Walked out to the garage. "Ok, that will be....4829. I just need you to sign here..." he said, holding out a clipboard that was with the uniform.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... Ana_Grid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday... Empty Re: Something you REALLY Don't See Everyday...

Post by Mekasoundwave November 7th 2009, 11:38 pm

Kiryu nodded, reaching out one of his arms and grabbing the clipboard. He signed awkwardly as Kiryu. He handed the cipboard back and looked at the man. Something seemed farmiliar about him. They'd never met ,so far as he knew...
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 7th 2009, 11:42 pm

Ana took the clipboard back, surprised that the robot was actually going along with it. He then, not knowing the least bit about robots, or machines in general, walked around the robot looking for where he was supposed to put the oil can. He searched for several minutes everywhere he could think of, the butt, the head, the legs, and hound nothing. "Where the hell am I supposed to put this thing?" he asked

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 7th 2009, 11:47 pm

Kiryu gave a sigh and a panel on his stomach opened. It revealed some of the inner workings of the machine. There was a hole clearly labeled Oil/Joint Lubricant.

"There."

The inner compnenets seemed to be moving to a beat. The beat of breathing.
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 7th 2009, 11:52 pm

Ana let out a small "oh" as the panel opened. How the hell was I supposed to know that? he asked himself as he poured what he hoped was oil down the latch, amazed ta the robots workings. From the little he had read about machines, he should be impossible. It was as if the robot in front of him was alive. Ana was starting to feel cramped and claustrophobic in the mechanics uniform, so he decided to take it off, allowing his giant feathered wings to extend to their natural position. "Much better." he muttered to himself as begun stretching his wings.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 8th 2009, 12:00 am

Kiryu's panel closed as he finished. He was suprised as he saw the man's wings. Where had he seen him before. He began checking his records and logs for any account of meeting him, but it came up blank. That left one option: the B-1 Subliminal records, the remaining memories of Drakonus. Sure enough, there was Ana.

"Thank you..Ana."
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 8th 2009, 12:03 am

Ana stepped back as the...thing said his name. "Holy shit!' he said as he took a couple steps back.He did this for kicks, but it was turning out that his harmless prank was having sharp repercussions. "Not to be rude or anything, but who the hell are you?" Ana asked, looking behind him and noticing a fridge. Why not? he thought as he bent down and snatched a Mountian Dew.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 8th 2009, 12:10 am

Kiryu gave a complimentary bow as he prepared to introduce himself. It was a part of his hospitality protocol.

"I am Kiryu, Experimental Cybernetics Unit Designation MD-01 and Human-Cyborg Relations."

(("...And This is my counterpart, R2-D2!"))
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 8th 2009, 12:14 am

Ana listened to Kiryu's intorduction, and one thought was one his mind during it all. A thought that he voiced several minutes after Kiryu had finished talking, after taking another sip of his Mountain Dew. Because that sure explains how the hell you know my name" He said before stretching his wings further. He didn't know how this meeting was going to go, but he was not going unprepared if it turned ugly

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 8th 2009, 12:21 am

Kiryu was confused by his question. He thought it would have been obivous how he knew.

"I merely accesed my computer database and memory banks."
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 8th 2009, 12:25 am

"Oh yes of course, how could i have overlooked that critical peice of data." Ana said sarcasticly as he started walking out of the garage. " actual mechanic should be here in about an hour, he was delayed on the freeway.You may want him to look at what the hell I did, cause I have no clue what it was." Ana said as he crouched, ready for takeoff.
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 8th 2009, 12:36 am

Kiryu took that last thing as a threat. He also took it as a breach in the law, impersonating someone. That is illegal , right? Whatever.Kiryu raised one of his arms, holding his cannon at aim at Ana.

"Did you Sabotage Me?"
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by shbmroctober22 November 8th 2009, 2:00 pm

"Do you see any reason for me to? I don't. You are, as far as I can tell, an innocent, albeit robotic, citizen. You may not know it, but I'm one of the good guys. And, since I haven't seen you in the news, or heard of you at all, I have no reason to believe that you have even the slightest intention of wrong-doing. SO to that I say good day." Ana lectured as he jumped in the air and started to fly. First beating his wings slowly, and accelerating until they were beating at top speed. "Toodaloo" He said merrily as he became but a speck in the air.

Ana Powergrid
shbmroctober22
shbmroctober22
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mekasoundwave November 8th 2009, 6:18 pm

Kiryu scratched his head in confusion at the man.

"What a strange character...."

Kiryu began walking from the mechanics, hoping for crime to stop.

((Yeah, that'd be nice right now. Crime to stop. Kiryu and Ana can team up and whoop ass.))
Mekasoundwave
Mekasoundwave
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top