The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP)

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 2:44 am

”Ah crap, I forgot not everyone can run as fast as me.” Bot said, blinking as he realized the truth within that statement. One of them said something about being tough, but the other one was not so tough so that made things so much more annoying. So that meant they would have to stand and do a little fighting, something that he was not exactly looking forward to considering that they could somehow hit him regardless of how fast he went. Absently Alex felt the wound on his side, wincing when a small amount of discomfort flowed through him rather quickly as the dark stain became a bit more apparent.

It was times like this that he wished he was a bit more durable, but it was no time for whining now. ”Well these guys don’t seem that tough, I mean if you ignore the whole monstrous fishman thing anyway.” He said with a shrug. ”I guess I could take him, and with you guys helping it might be easier.” He admitted, considering how they would deal with them , though making use of his speed appeared to be the obvious. He was vaguely aware of the fact that there was some radio silence, but that was probably because they were working on something to get him out of here, at least that was what Alex assumed.

”Anyway, if your power doesn’t work when you’re wet, try to dry off I guess. This is probably gonna get really messy soon.” Just as if that statement opened the flood gates, some of the atlantean guards came into view, Bolt taking off with impressive speeds with a punch aimed at one of them. Their movement to retaliate was obvious, annoyingly so as they would swipe out with one of those trident things, nearly catching him in the neck as he danced around it. This was followed by him managing to slam a fist into one of them, throwing them against the wall before making distance to avoid another strike at him. Something told him his attack didn’t do too much, but maybe they would be stunned for a bit.

”Okay, ouch.” He sighed, looking down to his fist which was slightly stinging from the impact.

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 Empty Re: Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP)

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 2:58 am

Bolt's attack staggered one of the Atlantians, however it became quite difficult for him to affect the others, all of them seeming to dodge him just barely, there was something about these creatures that were allowing them, with inferior speed, to predict and understand his movements; allowing them greater evasive prowess. It was actually getting to be hard for anyone to hit them. It would look as though they were in real trouble.

"I-I...I'm in. I'm in! You, how did we!?" Cypher was asking before they looked about, lost and confused as to how they reached the outcome that they did. Of course Matt couldn't take any time to explain or celebrate, he immediately established his connection with Bolt.

"Bolt. BOLT! You're there. Okay. Bolt, I need you to listen to me. I need you to explain me everything. What's happened? Why are you in the middle of the Atlantis Ocean!?" He asked, catching himself from saying Atlantis as if he knew exactly where Bolt was at.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 3:29 am

”Okay, looks like trying to blitz these guys is not working as much.” Bolt grumbled,  letting currents of electricity arc around his hand as if preparing for something. I wonder if zapping these guys counts…..I guess it does. Quickly he considered doing something, but went against it as soon as the thought actually crossed into his mind. That was of course when a familiar voice came across the communicator, making things so much better really. ”I dunno, there was some fish guy and then I was teleported somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.” He sighed, turning to the two apparent meta-humans that had been kidnapped by these weird Atlantean types.

”I’m with the guys that got kidnapped, apparently they’re meta’s too, so I guess these guys have some thing about kidnapping meta-humans, but what could they want with someone who's tough and someone who does stuff with metal. Anyway that could help us get out of here, that would be great right now.” It sounded like some sound logic, but then again that was just his assumption more than anything else.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 4:19 am

"Metals and tough?" Matthew asked. Initially he recalled the Atlantians and their known ability of lateral proportions. Akin to sharks they perceive certain neurological projection, though unlike sharks they didn't need to see it to perceive it. It was a matter of electromagnetic sensitivity. Doing something with metals might be magnetism. If that were the case...that could be used to disrupt their conditions. That would give Bolt the speed advantage he needed.

"Bolt, I need you to listen to me. The ones your with that uses metals...if it's magnetism have him emit a magnetic pulse, when he does you'll be able to speed around and hit them with no problem. If they're wearing metal don't be afraid to use electricity, it'll shield them from any lethal harm." He explained. Of course Bolt would likely preform beyond what he had expected, but in a way he was already expecting that. Once everyone was dispatched he'd realize that he was looking upon a source of familiar and somewhat terrifying energy.

"Uh...that's...amazing....what is that?" Cypher asked before looking upon the statistics and the energy readings. It was an incredibly torrent of kinetic energy, something that was a multiple and factored in at a rather specific rate. "That's....a lot of Gravity."

"Oh Damn.... Bolt. You need to get to the center of the city. You'll be able to see it based upon strangely colored crystals, maybe even a lot of people. There's something going down and I have no idea what it is." He said, as he began to look over the Atlantic Ocean, realizing that it was the dead of night there. Matthew silently judged the situation, wondering to himself. What were the Atlantians up to?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 4:44 am

He trusted that Matt could come up with some kind of plan, though they did not have much time beyond the few seconds that he had. Within seconds the plan would come along, saying something along the lines of some kind of magnetic pulse that would apparently mess with these fish people. ”Alright you, make a magnetic pulse.” He said pointing to the magnetic type person, waiting for them to do that before getting ready to knock down these fish people. Time seemed to slow down as he moved, knocking around these people and unleashing electricity into them with an impressive force, mostly those with metal armor.

With all of these fish people downed, he could let out a sigh of relief. ”Alright, that was pretty easy.” He said, making sure they didn’t have to worry about anything else, but none of them moved beyond a bit of twitching. ”Get to the center of the city? Alright, guess i’ll be there.” He said, trying to remember the directions before taking off. ”Alright you two, try not to go too far. I have something I need to check out, it’ll only take a minute.” With that, he took off at usual breakneck speeds, everything blurring around him as it usually did.

He had to look for a large collection of people, maybe some strangely colored crystals which was just enough for him to know where he was going. This involved with running through the city, looking for anything that matched the description, dashing past a few Atlantian types though not a large enough number of them to be where he was going. In all honesty he did not feel like he was going to find what he was looking for, and eventually he found exactly what he was looking for.

It looked like a lot of people were gathering around something, there were some blinky lights, though from his vantage point is was hard to tell. A crowd was stretched out over something, seemingly enraptured by that very something going on. ”I have no idea what that is, but it looks like something I should stop.” He muttered, moving to get a closer look.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 4:58 am

Bolt would get close to the city center, the heart of Atlantis, only to find a massive sand-like center with a large pearl refracting light from surrounding gems. There was a platform with at least a hundred stairs upwards and a deceive that seemed to be like a rack. There was a man in a black cloak, a hood covered over his eyes and a large G in purple on some of the armored plating, sand a finer cloak laced in gold surrounding over him. It was no secret that the man attached to this "rack" was nothing other that the man that saved (or destroyed) Detroit. Metahuman activist, terrorist and all around villain.

...Gravity Man

"What in the heck is that?" Cypher asked, confirming that he had a visual. They had found out what the intense kinetic energy was. Of course seeing Gravitas chained up to this device made it all too clear what exactly was going on. Especially when he saw exactly what the device was. Now the unfortunate part was that the thing was surrounded by dozens of guards, all of them heavily armed and armored.

"Bolt....they're planning to weaponized Gravitas. That can't happen." He said as he waited to see what Bolt would do.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 5:17 am

”Atlantians weaponizing the gravity villain….well that’s unexpected.” He said with sigh, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he tried to work over how he would free gravitas before shit got messed up. ”Alright, I think I have an idea.” It wasn’t something that would be really easy with all of those guards around, though he had a feeling he could deal with them if the cards were played right. First, breaking the device was likely something that had to be done while there was still time before anything was done with it.

All it took now was him squaring up the landing point, and preparing himself for the jump. Usually such rapid movement was painfully annoying, nearly impossible to coordinate for him but he would have to make it work. Despite how well they could follow things, he was hoping to be moving fast enough that they could do nothing to actually stop him. Within the span of an instant, his body converted to electrical energy, quickly spanning a great distance as he ended up landing on the device that Gravitas was chained to, hanging onto the rack as tightly as he could. The movement was as quick as lightning itself, leaving them so little time to react.

Bolt slammed a fist into one of the things holding Gravitas’ wrists, doing so a few times until it broke into pieces.  From there he would work on breaking them out fully, as likely having some guy with gravity powers on his side would make things a lot easier.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 5:28 am

Unfortunately things weren't going to be simple here. Gravitas' hand was connected by a cover and held around the wrist. Bolt would only manage to get one area slightly loosened before Atlantians had move in, slicing at him. He seemed quick to forget that without his magnetism friend that the Atlantians were able to quickly catch up and perceive where he was going. Bolt was likely to get a few little cuts here. The kid never seemed to learn, did he? Matthew's jaw clenched as anxiety seemed to sweep him, his eyes fixated on the screen as Bolt was forced to retreat slightly.

"There's way too many of them. Bolt, retreat. I've located a teleporter off to the south. Get yourself out of there!" Cypher called out, of course Matthew knew that Bolt would never leave these two guys behind...or even the Villain, if it came down to it. Matthew sighed.

"Bolt, I need you to listen to me. How many are there? Bolt I need you to move as fast as you can...faster than you've ever run before. You're going to run and for a split second pause in a location. Just a fraction of a second, then to another area. Then you'll do the same. Keep doing that, do it all around. Each place you step, move a little more forward. Like you're moving frame by frame. You'll create an after-image. You'll be able to confuse them, divide their attention. Then strike, one at a time. You can do it Alex." Matt said as he watched, hoping that Bolt could really pull this off. But if he did...when he did, it would likely prove effective....and when Gravitas broke free...all Hell would break loose.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 3:59 pm

Okay, so the plan to break Gravitas out of there was not going as well as he had hoped it would, considering his progress was not as great as he had hoped. Really wishing I was one of those strong types right now. he thought, semi-annoyed with the situation as more of the fish men came with their tridents, slashing and the like. It took a bit of effort to avoid them, despite the fact that they were way slower than him, and avoiding getting cut altogether was nearly impossible. Most of them were surface cuts, around his arms and face, though one knicked a bit deeper than he cared to on his right thigh. It wouldn’t prove to be a problem right now, but just letting it bleed out would not spell anything good for him on the long run.

Okay, going to need to think of something else, maybe something that actually works. As if reading his mind, Matt chimed in through the communicator with some kind of idea. One that he had mostly thought would be cool, but the execution never really seemed to come to mind. Afterimages, now those would be really useful in dealing with these guys. Still, he had to go fast, as fast as he possibly could go and something within him felt that was not enough. He needed to go fast, even faster if he wanted to do this, but  right now he would just followed what was told him.

”Gotcha.” He said, not even wasting time as he broke off into a run, stopping only for a second within certain spots as he continued to accelerate. The strange thing was, he felt like everything was just moving a bit faster than usual, but the afterimage plan came along flawlessly. Most of them struck at the images which gave way as soon as they were struck, breaking up to deal with the multiple Bolt’s that suddenly appeared from seemingly nowhere. When they broke up, that only gave him time to strike at them with lesser numbers, the retaliation they provided proving somehow even slower than usual. Dodging became easier, though the damage was so minimal he could ignore it.

One by one they would be knocked down, until eventually there were only around two that hadn’t been knocked out or on their asses. ”That was...actually pretty easy.” Now all he needed to do was deal with the last two and maybe free the Gravitas dude, as bad of an idea as that may have sounded. Honestly he had heard both good and bad things about the guy, so actually making any judgment on them from hearsay just felt dumb within his opinion. Though him wearing some kind of spooky black cloak did make him feel somewhat apprehensive about them. His plan mostly involved punching important looking shiny bits, and so that was what Bolt did.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 10:26 pm

Gravitas' hand broke through, his fist clenched as he looked over to the two remaining Atlantians, a growl as bright purple glowing eyes flashed, and a shock of what looked to be purple electricity shot out to the two creatures. The Atlantians armoring became heavy, eventually the segments of their arms dislocated as the metals became more than their physiology could bear. In a matter of five seconds, Their arms were literally ripped from their bodies before they both howled out in pain. The second they howled, Gravitas opened his hands, and then clenched them again, in an instant there seemed to be a magnifying glass effect in the space around them before they literally compressed into invisibility, and then blood exploded everywhere, leaving little bone shards as remnants.

With a whip of his wrist his other arm was freed and he began to stagger out, gripping his hands. With a hand opening he looked to Bolt and nodded.

"Appreciated. I don't forget my debts....but if you want to get out of here, then you should focus on saving yourself." Gravitas said before looking around, the Atlantians all looking and backing away, a siren going off. Atlantian soldiers began to pile up on the pathways incoming from the north, the opposite direction of the teleporter and from the other two that Bolt intended to save.

"Woah, Gravity Man? Really? I don't understand....what is he doing down there?" Cypher asked through his headset.

"That doesn't matter. Bolt, you should get back to the missing people; before they go missing again. Get out of there, teleporter's to the south. Big yellow crystal, you can't miss it. GO!"

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 10:40 pm

Quickly the metahuman criminal broke from their containment, unleashing their fearsome power as the Atlantians were being sorta torn apart by it. Just looking at the display was enough to make him sick, though Alex tried to turn his attention away from the display. They said something about debts, though his attention was more on the two people that he was supposed to be saving. Yuck, okay that is gross. Bolt thought to himself, making his leave from the scene and running back to those two that were likely still somewhere less than safe. It only took a second to actually find them, though the travel time itself felt as if it were even shorter than before.

A large amount of fish men poured towards this guy, which meant they did not care so much about what he did. Eventually he ended up finding the two that he was looking for, appearing to them within less than a second. ”Alright you two, we’re getting the hell out of here. Something tells me something will probably blow up and I don’t want to be here when it does.” He said, motioning for them to follow along before trying to find this yellow crystal while trying to avoid running into any more of the fish people, though they were more worried about the one imploding them. This involved moving south, at what felt like a snails pace to him so that the other two could keep up.

Man, these people really move slow. He thought to himself, though that thought remained within his head rather than being vocalized. They had to get out of here and eventually, after a bit of running he did happen across what looked to be a rather important looking yellow crystal.

”So guys, what do I do with this thing? Because I have no idea how any of this works.” He spoke into the communicator, doing whatever it was they told him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 26th 2016, 10:59 pm

"This is technology unlike anything we have.... it will take hours to decipher." Cypher said, panic once more present in their tone as they continued to type away at the keyboard. It wasn't anything but stressful to be Bolt's tech-crew, that much was for sure.

"Well do us a favor and earn your namesake!"

Purple energy sparked and Atlantians flew left and right, buildings of sandstone crumbled and jagged earth went black as crystals shattered and the mystical bubble that was the protective barrier faded, the ocean claiming it in almost an instant before a different segment of the city blocked itself off from the mass ocean. Whatever Gravity Man had done, it eliminated an entire section of Atlantis, and likely himself in the process. There had been a secondary path to the southern expanse, beneath ground Zero; and the three had successfully taken it. But now, it was flooded with Atlantians, all of them headed towards Bolt.

"Bolt, if you overcharge the teleporter you can probably get it to trigger it's effects automatically and destroy the teleporter behind you. Get them in there and charge the thing by running as fast as you can and channeling as much electricity into your feet as you can!" Matt said, and if that was done, bolt would find himself and his two new friends arriving at a new destination with their asses on the ground. Of course the brilliant light that surrounded them, the subtle glow was estranged and not the typical of them. The truth. however was they were all in one piece....and they were all alive.

Matt closed his eyes and leaned back, a sigh of relief came as a smile crept on his face, removing the glasses from the bridge of his nose. He almost couldn't believe that Bolt had done it....

"WHOOOO!!!! BOLT! Yeah! Awesome!" Cypher cheered as they stood up and threw their arms in the air, jumping up and down; incredibly surprised and yet happy that Bolt had managed to make a rather stellar victory of nothing.

"U-uhm....Hey....guys.... Where....are we?" The younger boy asked as he rubbed his head, looking around with a face that depicted a mix between scared and confused. The walls around them were made of glass, and there were tons of oceanic creatures surrounding them, though all of them natural and all of them minding their own business.

"That's a...good question..." The older boy said as he stood up and walked around, moving to the bed in the area. A bed, a nice mahogany dresser with a television inside and a properly made bed. Next to the bed was a night table to which the older boy opened it and withdrew a Bible and a pamphlet. "Pelagos Island Underwater Hotel..." He said before looking to Bolt and to the smaller young man for a moment in silence.

"No thanks!"
"Yeah, No. Had enough of this underwater stuff." They both chuckled as they made their way to the door.

Once outside they could say their farewells, properly thanking Bolt for his decision to help rescue them, and their decisions of what they were going to do with their future; if they'd go home or wherever they'd end up next. Regardless, Bolt had his thanks; and he was free to go home as he saw fit.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 26th 2016, 11:22 pm

”Okay you two, get in. I apparently have a plan.” He said, letting them get into the teleporter as Bolt would begin his part of things which ended up being just activating the thing with speed and a bit of electrical power. The city itself was being wrecked by that guy, something that he did not want to stick around to see the conclusion of. Within seconds the thing would go off and they were somewhere else entirely, Alex falling on his ass with a soft oof. The problem with this was that they were in another underwater setting, something that put him on edge once again. There were a few electrical outlets, so he drew some energy from them as the wounds he had taken quickly closed rapidly.

”Underwater hotel? Well I guess that beats being in a city of fishmen I guess.” He said with a shrug, though being on solid land again sure beat being deep underwater. The two of them would make their to leave the place, and he followed along, just enjoying the thought of resting after such an adventure. Honestly the whole thing felt like some kind of silver age adventure, one that he did not really ever think he would be thrown into. From there they could say their farewell, Bolt wishing them a good whatever and going on his way. It was within his travels that he noted….he was actually moving faster than usually. It felt sorta weird, everything just moving by even faster than before.

It took even more time than usual to get home, but that was mostly just because he had to figure out where he was. However eventually he did reach home, though avoiding his parents seeing his blood stained clothes was the annoying part, which he did manage to do with some effort.

After that came just a long nap.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 27th 2016, 1:30 am

Matthew walked out of the room, his laptop folded under his arm as he walked past the desk. Cypher was leaning back, still smiling widely, pearly whites beaming as Matt passed slightly. He stopped at the desk to see that their eyes were closed and they were breathing slightly heavier, the anxiety lifted from them as they came to rest a little. Matthew took the liberty of putting his laptop down and quietly walking around the desk, going straight to the smaller back table where the coffee maker was rested. It didn't take long before he began to pour himself a warm cup of coffee, his favorite concoction of a drink.

Cypher's eyes opened as Matthew stirred his coffee, turning around and walking down to the original area he left his laptop. Cypher contemplated saying something but then stopped themselves. Of course it took a small while for them to muster the courage. In fact it was almost too late as Matthew took the laptop under arm and began to walk away. Cypher reached out and tagged him briefly, Matt stopped head in his tracks, staring intently on the ground, his entire body running tense as he felt the contact of the second person, a straining to hold back, to dam the source of sudden instinct. He turned his head slowly to look at Cypher, a small smile on his face.

"I-I uh. I just wanted to say....You were right." Cypher said hesitantly as they tried to find words to properly describe what had gone on. They had processed everything. and in the end they had come to that very conclusion. "You were right. If I had just told Bolt what a bad idea his plan was, then we-uh.... I....I wouldn't have lost him. He could have died. He would have died. But you; you knew just what to do. Even when it was dark there for a minute you had the answers. You were brilliant. So uh. Thank you." It was a moment of Matthew smiling and his eyes shifting around a moment before he drew in a deep breath.

"Well, that's not entirely true. I was in fact correct about his plan being an awful one. But truthfully it was that plan that took him to Atlantis. Because of that mistake, we went from solving a kidnapping to stopping an Atlantian Doomsday scheme. We went from saving two lives to saving two billion. And it's all because of that bad idea." Matt said as he smiled and then extended his pointer finger and pushing it into Cypher's shoulder. "...and the one person who believed in him." He said with a smile, before drawing his hand back and taking a sip of his coffee.

"Good night." He said before excusing himself, and making his way home.

Water drizzled and splattered, there was a loud groaning and the sound of feet tapping everywhere. Soldiers were coming and surrounding the area, many of them forsaking their armor the moment they realized it was a weapon in which could be used against them. They were shouting out in a foreign language, one that was unknown to the surface world. the black cloak wavered throughout the darkness, a darkness dark enough to conceal even the darkest of desires.

Gravitas lived, surviving by utilizing his gravity related powers to create funnels, keeping the water pressure from crushing him and allowing him to glide through, returning to Atlantis from where he once should have been crushed by water. Now, he hid within the darkness. The metahuman supremacist waited and watched as the Atlantians formulated their defenses, completely unawares. He watched. He waited. He judged. He judged the race of Atlantians upon their merits, upon their abilities and so far he was unimpressed. In the course of Atlantians, Gravitas found himself contemplating their worth, and suddenly realizing that his thoughts were extraordinarily racist. Now he wasn't racist himself; he didn't consider calling Bliss a chink racist because they were both Asian of some variety, though that though in it's own right was rather racist. Was it racist for an Asian to classify all Asian people as one type of person? What did it matter. They all looked the same to him. Well that was unintentionally racist. He was thinking that more because of the fact he was blind. It was like him trying to see black people. Not because they were black but because black was what he was looking against. But not as in the lights were off but.... oh forget it. There's no saving it.

Gravitas lifted his left glove and pressed a small button on his forearm's accessories, and in a moment he was connected to Dressler's Rise communication device.

"Doctor Dressler...I have a rather generous gift for you..."

(Topic completed)

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 27th 2016, 12:32 pm

The twist with Gravity Man was interesting.

Congrats! You both get 1 free character slot.

Topic locked.

-My DeviantArt-
Alantian Doomsday Plot! (Double EXP) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top