The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_vote_lcapSome Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_voting_barSome Doomsday Shopping (Open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Some Doomsday Shopping (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) Empty Some Doomsday Shopping (Open)

Post by Elena Vexus December 9th 2011, 10:47 pm

Vexus had been running some personal errands around the city of New York, however these tasks were not executed in a manner which she was accustomed to. Due to recent and expensive experiments she has been set back quite a bit and her lavish lifestyle is not what it used to be. She still had money yes, but not where she could be flying around the world at a moments notice. Elena still had her body guards and a couple of her armored vehicles, but she was being a lot more conscious of her spending habits. Right now, she did not need to be seen in her current state. She had put her hair up in a tight bun and hid it under a black beret. She had on sunglasses even though it was an over cast day as well as a long black trench coat that reached down to just below her knees. Her stalkings were also black, but the only thing currently on her person that was not as dark a pitch were her heels. They sported a hot red that made her looks less like a suspicious figure and more like a depressed fashionista.
When her day started, she only had her wallet which she kept in one of the pockets of the trench coat. Throughout her running about she acquired a number off different bags. They were all black and seemed to not have any type of branding or insignia of any sort. However, if one were to take a second look, there was a bight pink 'V' in the bottom right corner on the left side of every bag. She came into possession of these bags in a number of different ways. Some she walked into a store off the street, presented the cashier with a specific card and was handed the bag. Others, were taken in much more stealthier methods such as placing the bag down, with her to walk by and pick it up, or a hand off in a crowded street. During one of her pick ups where she had to enter a store Vexus had an interesting internet charade. The package that she had to piick up was at an internet cafe and the manager who was to give her the bag was out at the moment, she was running ahead of schedule anyways and decided that she could sit down for a moment. Elena ordered a cup of coffee like a normal human and sat down at one of the computers. She could see that there were many people that were very tied up in whatever they were doing on their computers, so Vexus thought she would have some fun of her own. She tapped into the cafe's main network and first started by cutting out the wi-fi signal for a few individuals. Elena got a little kick out of the random cries of disappointment that she heard around the room as she kicked off different people. She noticed the manager walk in and decided to set up the system for a total information over load. In about thirty seconds all the units connected to the cafe's system would get slammed with terabytes of information completely frying everyone's hard drive. Vexus received her marked bag and proceeded out of the cafe, right when she did the massive upload commenced and a devilish smirk graced her lips. Causing such trouble to little people gave her the boost she needed to finish her day.
There were ten bags that she had in total by the end of the day. Elena made her way to the parking garage where she had left her personal car, the valet brought her up the vehicle and she drove off. Vexus drives a Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, black with the same hot pink "V" logo on the sides of the car. She's thinking about selling her armored vehicles since her income is a little slow at the moment, but hopefully with her new 'purchases' she'll be able to make up for lost funds rather quickly. She drove around for a while and walked by a shopping strip. Elena quickly checked her available funds and figured she had a little bit to spend, she locked her important bags in the trunk and then had her car parked in the nearest garage, which unfortunately was rather far but she had not been paying attention. After a few hours and a few hundred dollars later she started to make her way back to her car, it was then that she realized how far it actually was. And to pour salt in the wound the valet was only one way, she would kill these people if the area wasn't to public. Vexus began to make the long journey to the garage and noticed getting less and less populated, once she reached the garage it seemed like she was the only one in the entire city. Her heels echoed step by step as she climbed up and up looking for her car though she could not shake the feeling the she was being followed. Elena only assumed that this was part of her human paranoia because she was not picking anything up on her infrared scanners...
(Car:
Spoiler:
)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) Empty Re: Some Doomsday Shopping (Open)

Post by Bane December 9th 2011, 11:00 pm

One of the customers in the cafe happened to have been Bane, who was enjoying some Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus. He made some comments here and there, like 'Use a Phoenix Down you noob soldiers' or 'I'm doing a Barrel Roll', providing his own session with color commentary as he typed away at the computer with practiced ease, being careful to not press the keys too hard and smash them. He was so close to beating a level that he was shocked when the computer went out and screamed out in rage as he punched through the monitor in his anger. He seethed as he looked around and watched as a woman with what appeared to be bodyguards exiting the store. He narrowed his eyes at her, immediately coming to the conclusion that she was responsible. He tracked her through the mall and such as she continued with her shopping, scowling as he had to follow her while she did one of those annoying Fetch Quests. When she went to her car, he followed her again and then hid behind her car. When she turned towards her car, he grinned in a nasty manner as he lifted the car up with one hand and growled at her. "I was Level Grinding for two hours to get the ultimate weapon and you cut the power. No amount of Barrel Rolls and Save States will be able to save you cause I h4xxed you and took away your respawns so All Your Base Are Belong To Us" he said, talking to her in his confusing video game lingo as he glared at her with his somewhat intimidating mis-matched eyes as the light-gray-skinned muscular artificially created human scowled at her.
Bane

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 9th 2011, 11:17 pm

To Elena's surprise, there was an individual that had been hiding behind her car. Either he was very fast, or Vexus was losing her touch. This boy began to ramble off in a language that did not register in any of her databases. She was able to catch something about her cutting the power, and all that came to her was the little bit that she pulling off in the internet cafe earlier. She began scanning his person, and could tell that there was something unusual about this kid besides the obvious. His skin tone was drastically pale, nearly grey though he was rather muscular. In addition to the odd skin color, his eyes were also mismatched. One was cat-eye yellow, and the other was blue with a black sclera. He stared at her seeming like he thought his glare had any effect on her.
"Listen here kid, I have no idea what you just said but could you please step away from my car, I have to get going..." For now she was going to play normal human and see if she could get this freak off her back. She was still done up in her black attire, sunglasses and all so her identity at the moment would still remain a secret, not that he would really know who she was in the first place. Vexus has been trying to lay low recently.
She clicked the button on her keys and made the car beep signifying that it was unlock, she then proceeded to walk slowly towards to the car to see if he would do anything or if he would allow her to just leave peacefully...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 9th 2011, 11:31 pm

His glare increased as the woman seemed to dismiss him and worsening even more due to her not understanding the godly-language that was Video-Game Speak. He smirked at her as he waved a finger at her in a mocking manner, going 'tsk, tsk, tsk' with his tongue as he shook his head in the negatives. "You are not yet ready to enter EndGame. You must LevelGrind, Make Friends, Unlock Secret Items and Loothaul then come back and face EndBoss because you will get IRL cockblock for suffering from Newb's Disease" he said in that video game lingo of his as he sprinted over and kicked the car all the way to the other side of the parking lot. He then sprinted in front of her and made a few threatening knuckle-cracking movements. "You will be allowed your final words before facing the Final Boss or bow to Mother Jenova in defeat or else the Teabagging will begin" he said as he gave her an indication to speak her mind.

Last edited by Bane on December 10th 2011, 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 10th 2011, 12:02 am

This freak began shaking his head before speaking in his weird language again. Elena stopped walking forward because he seemed distressed for some reason now. He then suddenly ran towards her car, she took a step back in preparatory for what ever he planned to do. To her surprise, he kicked the car like a football all the way to the other side of parking lot. She stood in absolute shock for a moment and dropped her bags.
"That car was worth more than your life three times over. You're getting hurt now." What mostly seemed wrong with this situation is that Elena was not the slightest bit scared that a seemingly normal individual just punted a car. Any other human in such a situation would probably forget the value of the car and simply run for their lives
Vexus began running towards the fiend who had kicked her favorite car to pieces. Even though she was in heels, she still reached sprinting speed. Her running form made her look robot simply because of how perfect it seemed, and the fact that she was running fast in such high heels. Elena knew that this kid would probably not be phased by her hit, but she needed to asses the situation and figure out exactly what she was dealing with. Once she was in range, she launched her fist out with all the power that she could to punch this guy square in the face.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane December 14th 2011, 11:18 am

He quirked his lips up into an amused grin as the woman ran at him in an extremely slow speed. He decided to let her hit him and barely felt her fist impact against his face. He grabbed her hand and started squeezing it with his fist, using enough of his strength that she would start to feel the pressure and get pain from it as he grinned sadistically at her. "Your basic does nothing, maybe you should use some Mana and use Magic or a Physical Technique cause you took off 0 HP from your enemy. It's my turn so I shall select my Technique and select Technique 3, Roundhouse kick to teh face" he said with a chuckle as he did exactly that and launched out a full speed, full-powered jumping roundhouse kick aimed at her face.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 14th 2011, 12:36 pm

As expected, Elena caused no damage to the individual. Though by making contact with him she got some pretty good readings off him. He retaliated by grabbing her wrist and squeezing it with immense pressure. She winced a bit as if she was feeling pain. Though her robotic sensors were telling her that she could only endure so much more pressure before her entire hand shattered. She looked at this nerd of an enemy that now had a smirk of sadistic confidence on his face. He then began rambling off again in the gibberish in which he spoke before, however this time she was able to catch on to some of his lingo. Mostly the part about a roundhouse kick. She tried to pull her hand away, but his grip was too tight. Her eyes widened as he wound up for the kick seeing as there was no means of escape for her, and judging from the damage done to her car earlier this attack was going to hypothetically hurt. The mad man's foot made contact with Vexus' face and she rocketed into the cement wall of the parking garage. Dust and debris flew up into the air concealing Elena's person momentarily. She used this time to pull out a gun from the weapon storage area in her abdomen.
The dust started to settle and Elena's silhouette began to form. Due to the advanced technology, she could see her attacker through the smoke even though her body was still slightly obscured.
"You do not know what you are dealing with, boy..."
With this, she fired three well aimed shots at the man's chest and abdomen area. When Elena had hit this individual earlier, she was able to tell that his exterior was very durable and a gun would do little to no damage. Right now she was just trying to figure him out a little more, and once she had the necessary data she could put together a proper strategy either to win this scrimmage or escape.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner December 15th 2011, 5:50 pm

Jason and Lilian had rented a car and were driving down the streets to the mall,"I still can't believe that we won a 2 week vacation to New York from that sweepstake.", said Lilian. "I still don't believe that our boss and the school principal even let us go.", said Jason. "Well we did gave all those picture of your alter ego to the boss and she practically turned him into the company's mascot, which also gave us a promotion," said Lilian," and the principal wants us to get a souveneir for him in his collection of around the world collection.", Lilian finished. "Let's go get the souveneir first, the less time we waste on the thing, the more time we can spend here.", said Jason. "Hmm, yes, the more time to find a good spot and make out", she said with a smile. We got plenty of time for that, lets just enjoy the city.", he said. "Aw, fine", she pouted.

When they finally got there, the parking lot was already full. "I think I saw a parking garage a few blocks back.", said Lilian. "Okay.", he replied. When they found it, they began drive slowly to find a parking spot, but after a few minutes, Jason's danger intuition was activated. He bacame alerted and began looking around the garage, "Is something wrong?", Lilian asked. "Something's happening inside the garage.", he answered. "What is it?", she asked again. "I don't know.", he said and continue to drive through the garage. As they drive, they saw two individuals fighting with inhuman capabilities and caused Jason's exoskeleton to appear. "Well? What are you waitung for? Go stop them! You of all people should know how hard it is to make out with your armor on.", she said as she began nudging Jason out of the car,"I'll see you at the mall in an hour, got it?", she said. "Got it.", he replied. She drived the car out of his view and turn towards the two individual,"I may not know the reason why you guys are trying to kill each other, but hopefully they better be good ones.", he said as he walked towards them while forming spikes on his arms.

Last edited by EndZoner on December 15th 2011, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir December 15th 2011, 5:55 pm

The rumble of a carborated 4 stroke classic echoed through the cavernous streets of New York. The rider grinned beneath the bandanna as he down shifted, a flame crackling from the exhaust as the RPM rose in the lower gear as he rounded a corner. A screeching noise rang out, starling by standers as the tire fought for traction with the asphalt below as the rider ripped the throttle. He weaved skillfully through traffic, making an obvious statement that he was familiar the concept of dangerous situations.

Suddenly, a large slab of American engineering landed in his lane down the road. Smoke filled the air as the brakes stopped the wheels rotating, burning rubber off both the tires and the soles of his boots as he steadied the bike sliding towards the object. He looked up at the parking garage as people ran from the scene, in fear of more falling objects. A newer Cadillac hanged precariously over the edge of the third story, glass from the doors and windshield occasionally falling to the ground below.

The man rapidly moved his bike to the first floor, taking off his jacket and draping it over the bike before running towards the up-ramp. He reached the second floor, hearing a loud crash from the floor above. He sprinted the rest of the way, coming to the scene of dust and debris beginning to settle around a female form. Tire tracks and gouges from scraping metal lead to a teenager, with a nefarious grin plastered across his face.

The man ran towards the car, gripping the rear bumper support tightly. As if competing in a Strong Man competition, he spun around, swinging the vehicle. "Hey, kid! Catch!" He yelled gruffly, launching the car at the smaller framed teenager as a two ton metal missile.

Vincent Herum AKA Steel
Some Doomsday Shopping (Open) Igotthiss
Vladimir
Vladimir

Number of posts : 22
Job : Aviation Mechanic(Navy)
Humor : trollololol
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 4th 2012, 11:28 pm

Elena Vexus saw the arrival of the two new problems and sighed a bit.
"You have got to be kidding me..." and just as she turned around she had to duck to avoid an oncoming car. Her car. Why it was being tossed around like a rag doll today she did not know but it really was not making her happy. Fortunately everything that she had picked up today would not be damaged by the car because most of it was just some paper work, however fire would be a major problem. However when Elena stood to see who threw the car she was in near shock. It was one of her experiments from a few years ago. She may have acted as if she had never seen this man before, but in her mind she was buzzing with questions. The other individual seemed to have on some type of armor on, the only question in her mind about this one was if she could create her own metamorphic armor from researching his.
"Would you children please stop interfering, I have places to be and I'm not trying to harm anyone here. There are a few bags in my car that I need to get. if you would just allow me to do so I will be on my way." To make an insurance claim...
After she said this to the two new arrivals she began to slowly walk over to her car, still facing them. Since Vexus' hat and sunglasses along with her trench coat and other concealing objects were on her test subject might not recognize her, though he shouldn't in the first place since she had erased all memory of her. On the other hand the human brain can be very unpredictable...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top