The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_vote_lcapA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_voting_barA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) Empty A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 2:46 pm

Slick and Rush had plotted out their plan for days. They had thought of everything. Now all they had to do was hire their usual mercenary scum and put their plan into action. The men they hired had their guns stripped away from them. The mission had to be specific down to the last detail. Rush and Slick started to hand out specific projectiles that would fire out poison darts. The poison was lethal if their opponent had been injected for over 30 minutes. It would rapidly deteriorate blood cells. The symptoms would be instantaneous. The victim would feel dizzy and nauseated. Within 10 minutes they would lose consciousness. All the mercenaries were given communication devices to communicate with Rush, and Rush only. Slick's role in the assignment would come later.

Rush began to speak with the mercenaries. "First off, we need to make this mission convincing. But we still need hostages to keep the heroes honest. Our mission is to lure a hero into the trap. If you see a hero intervening, shoot him with the poison darts. Slick and I will take care of the details. If this goes as planned, you all make a good chunk of change, boys."

---------------------
6:00 p.m. the next day.
---------------------

Rush, the mercenaries, and their recently tamed brute, Ghurk, entered into the bank. Yes, the bank robbing was cliche. Wasn't it always? But that wasn't the real motive. Hurricane and his group already had a system that provided billions of dollars of income through the corporate world. All of the mercenaries wore ski masks, including Rush. As soon as the guards noticed the group, especially Ghurk, they pulled out their pistols and told the group to freeze. In response, the mercenaries shot poison darts at the guards, causing instant results. The mercenaries ran up to the guards and knocked them unconscious with the butt of their rifles. They would be dead in 30 minutes once the venom reached their heart.

Once the group had the bank area secured, they started moving hostages into vaults. They put mercenaries inside as well incase any heroes tried anything funny. The mercenaries weren't letting the opportunity get away, as they started pocketing cash from the register. Rush realized that none of the bank staff had triggered the switch to call the police. Rush smiled, and then pushed the button. The alarm was triggered, the police were on their way.

The police surrounded the building, but wouldn't enter because they didn't want any hostages killed. The entire incident was on the news, allowing everyone to hear.

"Now all we do is wait for a hero. They'll come." Rush said, pulling out two of his pistols and aiming them at the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) Empty Re: A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 3:07 pm

It was a simple night. Cold and damp the way he liked it. As he walked down the New Orleans street. Taking some alone time for himself. Afterall he spen too much time with Erius and Spence. That and those two needed some time to get along better. Get to know each other. Alot. So he decided to just enjoy the night. As he walked past people on the half crowded sidewalks.

He wore the usual clothes. Tight black jeans with ripped up knees. A skin tight graphic tee. With a raindrop design on the front. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. A ring in his right eyebrow and on the left side of his lip. Greyish eyes looking around the New Orleans street. It was a good day. He had recently gotten a cool ring. Its power still coursing through his veins. It felt good. Especially since what he could do with his powers now was practically unlimited. Just like he always imagined it. Then a loud alarm rang through the streets. Apparently something big was happening. Slowly Sean made his way to what seemed to be the source of the noise. It was a bank. "Brillant. A damn bank robbery." Sean sighed annoyed. It was as if he couldn't get a damn break. Police rushed by him. Taking positions up in front of the bank. Yupp that was the place.

Slowly Sean walked through the front door seeing all the thugs there. They were nothing. With a thogught water condensed out of the damp air. Whipping hard at one of the thugs face. Knocking him out. Two responded by shooting what seemed like darts. Which Sean reacted to quick enough. As the water formed a barrier of ice. While he was busy dealing with the more apparent thugs. One took advantage of that. Shooting a dart into hig leg. Which stung like hell. Feeling himself get dizzy for a second. "Dammit" Sean cursed. Sending the ice wall forward smashing two thugs against the wall. As he condensed more water into a mint blast of water. Knocking out the one who hit him with the dart. It seemed this would be more complicated than he thought.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) Empty Re: A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 3:26 pm

Rush wasn't firing a single shot but trying to control the situation. It seemed the mercenaries alone had landed a shot with the venom darts. He was slightly disappointed, he was hoping for a stronger hero. Someone that The Black Knight would trade Hurricane for. But this would have to do, there was no going back at this point. Rush made sure he kept Ghurk in control, the large beast wasn't interfering either. The mercenaries, noticing they landed a hit, started to confidently change their positions trying to move in on Sean.

Now was the time for action. Slick was in the shadows above the fight, dressed in an all black suit. He wore a traditional hero's mask that covered his eyes only. Slick shot a grappling hook across the way and swung into action. Swooping down he kicked one of the mercenaries in the face sending him reeling backwards. He pulled out his quarterstaff and planted his feet in front of Sean. Spinning his quarterstaff rapidly like a propeller on an airplane. The mercenaries started shooting at Slick and Sean but the darts were deflected aside by the quarterstaff.

"We have to move! This way!" He yelled to Sean. He provided cover for Sean to get behind a pillar where they could coordinate their attack. "Sorry I'm late. I'm The Greaser. I've been tracking the Snake Bit Gang for months."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 3:36 pm

The thugs got confident. Thnking they took him out. Well no way in hell was he going down this easily. Sean was getting sick of the thugs . He wanted to kill them, but knew what would happen if he did. Then a mysterious man jumped out of nowhere. A hero? He seemed like one. The way he dressed. Deflecting the darts launched at him. As he told him his name. "The Greaser?" Sean wondered. Sounded kinda bullshitty, but it didn't matter. This guy helped him. that was good enough. They both took cover behind some pillars. Darts stabbing into them. This was gonna be harder than he thought. Feeling dizzy and nautious. It was as if he was drunk and had a hangover all at the same time, but he had to stay awake. Going asleep would only complicate things. " Hey Greaser i assume that guy over there and the thing are the leaders in this heist." Sean said. He meant Rush and Ghurk.

Sean poked his head around the pillar for a second. As water condensed around the barrels of some of the guns. Seeping deep in and freezing hard. It would stop them from shooting their darts. Well most of them anyway. Then before they could shoot him in the face he hid again. "So what do you suggest we do next?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 3:50 pm

Slick was surprised at how quickly that Sean caught on. He already singled out Rush and Ghurk. It had to have been something they overlooked. Of course! They weren't attacking, they were letting the mercs do all the work. Slick cursed to himself, but had to roll with it.

"You're right. Though he may blend in, that man killed my father." Referring to Rush. He pretended to take notice to Sean's wound. "Are you going to be alright? You didn't get 'bit' did you?" He said 'bit' referring to the venom. He was still rolling with the Snake Bit Gang theme. But there wasn't too much time to respond. The mercenaries started to position themselves so they could shoot around the pillar. Firing darts at Slick, he batted them away. He ran into action, smacking the guns out of the mercenaries hands and then knocking them out with swift blows to the torso and head.

Rush saw his moment to step in. He positioned himself to fire at Slick and fired 4 darts. The darts nailed Slick in the chest with dead-eye accuracy. The darts injected water with green color dye into his skin. The darts were fake. Slick started to fake the effects, dizzily stumbling out of the way and hiding behind a different pillar breathing heavily, hoping Sean would come to his aid as mercenaries started to move in on his position.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 4:00 pm

Bit? What the hell did he mean bit? Maybe he meant the dart? "Yeah i did i suppose, but it's nothing." Sean was lying. His body felt weak. Like he could pass out any minute. Then the guy burst into action. Knocking guns from the thugs hands. Then knocking them unconcious. This guy was good. He expected him to be able to take this whole "gang" out. Then the guy got shot in the chest. Four times. Which was not good. That could probably kill him. Sean rushed to where he was. Dizzily of course. As darts whizzed past him. Pulling all the water he could from the air. Forming a barrier of ice around him and Greaser. "You all right? You seem a bit ill." just like Sean felt. Seemed like this was not goin good at all. Sean had to think of a plan to get out of this alive. From what he could tell this poison was dangerous. Very dangerous indeed. Still he had enough faith in his power. Afterall now he was more powerful. Way more powerful. He could do things he never could dream of before. So that gave him a small sliver of hope.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on August 11th 2011, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 4:04 pm

Slick fumbled through his utility belt as Sean provided a barrier of ice to protect them. He pulled out a vial of yellow dye and injected the entire vial into his arm. His fake symptoms started to wear off. "Like I said, I've been following the Snake Bit Gang for months, I've also developed the serum to neutralize the venom." he said with a smile. "You ready to take these guys together?"

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 4:10 pm

Sean smirked. Even though he felt as dizzy as hell it didn't matter. At least he had some help in this. "Sure" Sean said. As the ice wall around him turned to water in a second. Turning into a torrent of water rushing at the largest enemy. The crab guy. With enough pressure to tear through tempered steel. He wasnt using full power. No he wasn't trying to kill anyone. His target seemed tough. Probably tough enough to take that hit without dying. It probably gave his new ally enough time to attack. Since he was the one that was "bit" . Greaser would be the one better suited to fight. So Sean left the real fighting up to him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 4:28 pm

Slick was surprised that Sean didn't ask for a vial of the serum. The blast of water hit Ghurk before he even saw it coming. It knocked him off his feet flying backwards into a wall. Rush sprang into action, triggering his ability to pump adrenaline through his veins. He suddenly moved at a rapid speed rate, moving in on Slick and Sean. Slick had to make it look real. "Now you'll see why they call me The Greaser!" he said as he sprang into action.

Rush fired four shots at Slick that he didn't even bother to deflect. He also triggered his ability, secreting a thick oily substance over his skin. When the venom darts hit his skin, instead of piercing it, they slid off and past him. Slick met Rush in a climatic battle. They both had extremely talented fighting skill, but different abilities. Rush was firing shots point blank at Slick, which were either batted away or slipped off his greasy skin. He swung his quarterstaff rapidly at Rush, trying to jab him in the ribs. But Rush was way too fast for him. Dodging out of the way, and using the butt end of his pistols to redirect the blows, the two were moving in a combat never seen before by human eyes.

Ghurk got up from his feet and roared. Stomping into action, Rush was too busy to tell it what to do, so it started to attack anything that moved. It already recognized Rush and Slick as allies, so it started to go after everyone else. It cut one of the mercenaries in half with a swipe of its claws, and then batted away another. It then fixed its sights on Sean. It stampeded towards him and tried to backhand Sean with one of its massive claws.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 4:35 pm

While it all went on. Sean was feeling dizzier by the minute. Vison fading fast. It seemed that he needed the antidote fast. Yet he was too busy to ask for it. Shouldve took advantage of the oppurtunity he had. The large crab thing went on a rampage. Slicing a thug in half. Blood and entrails splattered the floor. Then it charged him. Way too fast for him to see coming. Barely having any time to react. Putting up a weak gurad as he was thrown against the bank wall. It hurt like hell. Especially to his dizzy head. A small line of blood came from his forehead. Vison getting even blurrier. He tried to concentrate. As more water blipped into existence. As well as the water he already had came to him. With all he had the water went at full power. Aimed at the crab beast. He didn't care. He had to kill it. This thing was a threat to him. Thus it had to die.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 4:48 pm

Ghurk roared in victory as his opponent slammed against the wall. He was going to run in and pin him to the wall when Sean retaliated. A stream of water shot forward blasting him in the torso. He shrieked in pain as the water heavily damaged his crustacean skin, knocking him backwards.

Slick and Rush both noticed Sean's strength waning while they fought. Secretly they were both holding back a little bit. Slick gave Rush a look and they instantly knew what each other were thinking. Slick protruded out his pole, hitting Rush in the gut. Rush fell backwards and tumbled across the tile floor. He got up to his knees, firing shots at Slick. Slick ran in towards Sean. "Are you alright?"

In the distance, a monstrous groan of agony from Ghurk grabbed everyones attention. The crab man was getting up as well. It raised both of its claws towards the sky and clapped them together in anger. It would soon retaliate.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 4:55 pm

Sean smiled weakly as the water knocked the crab back. Which was quicky wiped away. As a wave of nausea slammed into him. Heheld his hand to his mouth. Feeling the bile rise up. Then he exploded. Puking up todays lunch and dinner all over the bank floor. Now he wished he didn't eat before going out on a walk. As his conciousness slowly began to fade. He was gonna be out in only about a minute from how things seemed to be going. A horrible taste lingered in his mouth. "Yeah i'm just wonderful."Sean replied to Greaser sarcastically. He tried to perform another attack like that on the crab, but it failed. He was getting too weak to use that kind of force. So he settled for a blast half as strong. Hoping it would do some damage. As the water rushed at the crab man. Now he guessed he only had about 45 seconds till he fell unconcious. Hoping that was enough time to end this little skitmish. Yet it seemed like it wasnt. Never was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 7:57 pm

Slick recognized the symptoms right away, he needed the serum before he lost consciousness. But he wasn't going to give it to him. He had an identical vial to the fake serum he used on himself, but with a powerful agent that would knock Sean out. Either way, he was going out. But he didn't want to risk Ghurk getting damaged, or Ghurk damaging Sean any further. They needed him to get Hurricane back.

"You *were* bit!" Slick exclaimed. "Here, take this serum and inject yourself. Then lend me a hand!"

Slick placed the vial on the ground and kicked it over to Sean. He blocked shots fired from Rush and the mercenaries, providing Sean an ample opportunity. They would still need to give him the actual serum so he didn't die. But the chemical agent in the vial would keep him sedated for hours. Long enough to get him in containment.

Ghurk was getting blasted by water pressure but it wasn't even close to the lethality of the previous blast. He put his claws crossed in front of the water blast and was slowly but surely walking towards Sean.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 8:05 pm

The man kicked a vial in his direction. Apaprently it was the serum. "Thanks. I really needed this." Sean sighed taking it. Looking at it curiously for a second dizzy of course. Then injecting himself with it. Hoping it would get rid of this nausea. Almost as soon as he fully injected. It seemed that everything went black. That was no serum! It was not even close. Still he was unable to move his arm. Even think right as the darkness of unconciousness came over him. Any attack he had in motion stopped immidiatly. Now he was helpless. As the waves of unconciousness took him under. All due to him being too nice. Too trusting. Now thanks to his weakness he was in enemy hands.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 8:18 pm

The instant Sean collapsed, Rush called for a cease fire on the mercenaries. Ghurk was still storming towards Sean. Rush pressed a button on his wrist, sending an electric shock through his neural inhibitor. Ghurk roared, but knew what it meant. He halted in his tracks. Slick ran up to Sean and injected the real serum to the venom. It would take effect immediately, but Sean would still be knocked out for some time. Now of course, they needed to escape with the police surrounding the area.

Rush sent Ghurk out to have a little fun with the police, meanwhile the group made their way to the transport vehicle that brought them to the bank in the first place. Slick had Sean heaved over his shoulder as he ran into the vehicle. Rush sent a signal to Ghurk to catch up with them after they leave.

Back at their temporary base of operations, Slick and Rush kept Sean sedated. They would have to keep him that way until they could find a way to stop his powers. After gathering what information they had, they figured out he had the ability to control water molecules. However, he appeared to create them too. They would try to contain his water manipulation first.

They set up the containment area with large restraints, that would clamp his legs together at the ground, and his arms together hanging from the ceiling. They would be strong enough to keep him under control. Any harsh body movement would send strong electrical pulses through his body. Next, they set up the humidifier. All of the moisture was soon dry in the air.

All they had to do was wait. When Sean woke up, it would be only Rush in the room.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top