The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan)

Post by The Nekromonga July 17th 2016, 8:13 pm

Diana kept her head down while tossing shurikens, which were more nuisances to the snakes but nonetheless kept them from staying in one place. "I know!" She answered Horigan, being the experienced one with these aliens.

The snakes proved to have no great durability, and were quickly pulped from Horigan's rocket assisted bullrush. Horigan was rewarded by being coated in its corrosive blood, which was quickly eating through the environment around him.

Megan proved quite agile and the hot shot grazed her, blackening part of her scaly skin, but otherwise she survived and was once again fleeing. With her allies reduced to puddles of gore, Diana would not have her fleeing again and quickly returns the favor by shooting her grapple and catching the snake woman. She tries to claw away, but her acid spit was dry. "Alright, enough." Holding her sword to Megan's throat, the infiltrator was quick to stop resisting, seeing how Diana fillet'd one of the warriors.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan)

Post by Horigan July 18th 2016, 12:14 am

Standing there, Rafe watched as the girl held the creature at..... Sword point? He then used his energy gauntlets and began to burn the goo off the surface of his armour. He then began to walked towards the girl and the creature. He then stood next to her and the creature, he then observed. Waiting for any sudden moves. If they were to move he'd be ready for it

The goo seemed to be extremely acidic, it seemed to be a primary offensive attack they had liked to use. Rafe suddenly didn't care too much about hiding his identity from the girl and his helmet collapsed into the chest piece of his suit for the time being. He also activated a device that scrambled his face if any camera's were to look at him. He wanted to be able to speak directly, and not through a vocoder.

"So, let's make some terms yeah? I get one of their weaponry and any information they may have on my company and you can have the rest."
, he thought it was a fair deal, in the end, it's all he really wanted, sure the aliens were fascinating, but the weaponry was more interesting than they were. He had already did a medical scan on what's left of the others and got all the information he needed anyway.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Coat Does Not Make An Edgelord (Horigan) - Page 2 O8uHNOF
Horigan
Horigan

Quote : "A man who views the world at fifty as he did at twenty, has wasted thirty years of his life."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Job : CEO of Craven Inc
Registration date : 2016-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 18th 2016, 12:29 am

Diana threatened the alien from making any sudden moves. "Try to spit and I swear I'm splitting your skull."

"...Don't you want to ask her where the real Megan went?" Diana asked Horigan, figuring they must be from the same company..

"She's gone, human. Devoured. A sacrifice to the Elders. HAHAHAHAH!" Snake Megan hissed and laughed, the fear of death having no sway over her. She launched herself into death, trying to attack Diana and Horigan, only to have her reptilian face bisected. Her corrosive blood reacts to her death, her flesh quickly dissolving her remains.

"...You're welcome to whatever's left, but they're smart enough not to let anyone have their weapons." Diana pointed to the alien weaponry's plasma cores self destructing, leaving only small fragments of alien metals... if at that.

Diana fell into a sullen silence, standing on the edge of the floor to oversee the dark city. It was somewhat a victory, but at the same time they were no closer to finding the abductees... The Craven Inc's laptop was the only thing that didn't self-destruct.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Horigan July 18th 2016, 12:40 am

Rafe watched as the alien disappeared. The remains of the aliens wasn't much, just left over residue and such. He glanced at the laptop and fired a blast of energy at it, disintegrating it. He turned to the girl and extended a hand out in the form of a handshake, "Rafe, Rafe Craven by the way, pleasure working along side you with this.... Encounter.."

He didn't understand the aliens completely, why were they even here? What was their goal? What was the point in infiltrating his company, oh and where is the real Megan? He just suddenly thought of that and decided he'd have one of his guys go find her. Rafe couldn't be too bothered at the currently.

Horigan
Horigan

Quote : "A man who views the world at fifty as he did at twenty, has wasted thirty years of his life."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 18th 2016, 1:11 am

"Ronin." Diana used her generic call-sign, seeing little point in returning Rafe's. "I'll be in the neighborhood if I can find more leads. You should probably keep a closer eye on your people from now on."

She fired a grapple off screen, and lent Rafe some parting words.

"You never know... if they're snake people. Or Sneople." With that, Ronin departed the now destroyed, plasma burnt construction zone.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Horigan July 18th 2016, 2:34 pm

Rafe saw her exit of the area as his cue to leave as well, as she left he prepared a boosted teleport and teleported all the way back into his office. Once there he exited the suit and let it be repacked back into his car. He then left the office and entered the next room over and dived into the bed in the room and pushed his face into the silk sheets.

Things appeared to be over for the night, atleast for the time being...

~ Thread exit, we can resume the plot line in another threadddd

Horigan
Horigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top