The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An Unusual Bounty

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Unusual Bounty  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unusual Bounty

Post by Jeannie Rose June 22nd 2016, 5:50 pm

So Jeannie looks in amusement at all the things in the exhibit ,the was pretty shiny stones,sculpture things,fancy blankets all kindsa cool stuff.

Well, that explains security Jayne mentioned before,while not an expert on stuff she knows the gem and artwork could be quite valuable. So looking through the exhibit she notices the dummy aw how cute a little family. Jeannie then decides to take a closer look at the dummies making sure they are indeed dummies. When sure of that she comical motions to the dummies she has her eye on them.

While it seemed odd and got laughs from kids that the crazy lady was talking to the dummies and some of the adults wondering if they should tell security an escaped mental patient wandered into the exhibit. Jeannie disappears back into the crowd before she draws too much attention. There was a method to her madness as there usually is.

Since this is important to her new friend she wants nothing bad to happen to it. And since she is quite knowledgeable in security,she decided she might as well be an unofficial guard while she was here.
And checking the dummies to be dummies was because dressing as a dummy and waiting till everyone left to take the treasure and sneak out is totally what she'd do if she was trying to steal it.

So she goes about enjoying the exhibit while secretly checking potential gaps in security. She then notices people taking seats Jaynes speech must be starting soon,She makes a quick trip to the snack bar to stock up on treats before making her way back to her seat,and waits for her friend to take the stage.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal June 24th 2016, 6:40 pm

Jayne walks on to the stage. The lights in the middle of the stadium turn on, showing both Jayne and the artifacts clearly. The audience is still sitting in the dimmer light, but they all have little flashlights in case someone has to leave his/her seat if he/she has something important to do. Jayne curtsies to the audience and then starts to speak.

"I'm a Native American", Jayne says. "The display you see isn't just of historical value, it's very special to me, too. 1,000 years ago my people lived in every state of the USA. Today there are maybe only 400 American Indians in our country. These artifacts were gathered from every state, including right here in Ohio (Cleveland is the largest city in Ohio). They're my heritage and America's heritage, too. I hope seeing all these AmerInd artifacts will be an experience to remember. Not just here and now, but to help remember America's past and to pass the memory down to future generations of *all* Americans. Please come back to this stadium again during all three days of this exhibit. Thank you."

All the lights went back on. The whole audience stood up. They cheered and applauded loudly.

As the cheers and applause continued, a huge truck was driven into the stadium's rear parking lot. On both the right and left side of the truck was a fleur-de-lis symbol that was a rose-gold color trimmed with white gold. The entire truck was purplish-black all over.

A sophisticated-looking woman stepped out of the vehicle. Two other figures, one male and one female, followed the woman out of the truck, slightly behind and to the left of her. They accompanied the woman as she headed to the stadium's rear entrance.

Evil has come to Cleveland this night...
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 24th 2016, 9:06 pm

yeahh!! history whooJeannie cheers wildly and claps cheering her friend even though she gets some fun looks from the more sophisticated crowd.

as she looks more like a wild fan at a sports game then some art thing well fancy pants stuff was never her strong suit. She wonders what's next,huh she'll wait around for Jayne to come back she guesses.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal June 27th 2016, 4:48 pm

Jayne walks off the stage. She joins Jeannie and sits in the seat right next to her. "Ms. Rose, it's getting late. There's an empty apartment right next to mine. Tell the building manager or janitor you're with me. That might help you negotiate a lower rent than even *I'm* paying.

My apartment is quite small. That's why you're better off renting your own. We'll stop at a grocery store on the way and buy something to eat and drink.

Tomorrow will be full of events having to do with Native Americans. There's a cooking contest which I'll participate in, a weaving demonstration of AmerInd blankets and sitting rugs, and a "traditional" American Indian ritual when the sun is highest in the sky, at exactly 12:00 noon."

"I'm going to leave the stadium. You can come with me, if you want to. You can stay here a bit longer. Whichever you decide is fine with me. I definitely need a few more groceries, so I'll go to the nearest grocery and get some extra food and drinks."

Jayne waved to Jeannie and then walked to the exit. She'd come back to the stadium later. She'll put on her costume and then watch over the teepee and the items within.

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 27th 2016, 8:44 pm

How nice of Jayne helping find a place to stay,tomorrow sounded fun she's definitely come for the festivities tomorrow. A cooking contest? Jeannie wonders if maybe Jayne can get in as a judge,she loves any and all opportunities to for free food.

So Jayne is off to run some errands,Jeannie well go look into the lodging opportunity Jayne mentioned as she's getting pretty sleepy.
Huh, grosses is that mold she smells? She'll have to mention that to Jayne she'd hate if the exhibit got messed up from flood damage.

She smells flowers too how nice,that gives her an idea she'll get some nice flowers for Jayne to decorate her apartment. She likes nature stuff so that be a nice gift to that her for being so nice to her. Also, she needs to find some snacks she's hungry again.

So after leaving the stadium she finds her way to a flower shop. She decides to get roses cause Jayne smells like roses so she guesses that meant she liked them. Her dumb luck helps her again as a doughnut shop was right next door. So with some flowers for Jayne and some doughnuts for her,well she guesses Jayne have some too if she wants she heads over to the apartments. Then looks for the manager guy Jayne said to talk to.She wonders into the office and calls out to see if his around,hopefully, she got here before bedtime.

hello anybody home? I'm a friend of Jayne's,She said I could find a place to stay here while I was in town She munchies on her doughnuts while waiting for a response,
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal June 29th 2016, 3:18 pm

Apparently, someone had heard Jeannie's voice.  Inside the building manager's office a tapping sound could be heard, like someone walking with a cane. The door was opened a crack, but Jeannie could see a man of late middle age, obviously human, accompanied by a normal woman.  She was helping him walk.

The woman spoke first: "Yes.  We were both here when she came in to sign all the paperwork. Such a nice and polite young lady, too."

The man spoke next: "I'll get the rental form.  Please keep that young lady company, my dear, until I return."  Obviously, the woman was his wife.

After a couple of minutes, he returned with an official-looking form in his gnarled hand.  He showed it to Jeannie.

"Please sign on all three lines, then give this form back to me.  After that, please pay $150. That's $50 each day for the three days the exhibit will be in the stadium.  Ms. Jayne Bas Chava paid $300 ( $100 each day for three days).  You can pay only half the amount. That'll be enough."

"Just a moment, hun.  I want to give this young lady"---the woman pointed at Jeannie---"a welcome gift." She walked away for a moment, then came right back.  She gave Jeannie a pink box wrapped in a matching pink bow. "Those are my very own homemade brown sugar cookies with M&Ms baked into them instead of chocolate chips. I hope you enjoy them."  The woman, about the same age as her husband, smiled warmly at Jeannie.

"Please take the form and the money from this young lady.  I need to sit down for a bit, my love."  The man went inside. His wife waited inside the office door for Jeannie to finish filling in the form. It showed the apartment number that was indeed right next to Jayne's.

Last edited by Ultragal on June 29th 2016, 3:25 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a misused word.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 29th 2016, 3:54 pm

yay cookies!jeannie excitedly grabs the boxand pinks my favorite color too,thanks, grany.She smiles then look at the papers and signs them. ok tell grandpa papaers all done

Jeannie then ups the cookie boxes not wanting to wait anymore to try one. omm yummy,free cookies when you sign up,best apartment ever!!! well, guess I'll get moved in and eats some more yummy cookies bye bye.

Jeannie gives the couple a hug to show them she's happy with how nice they were. Then goes off to look at her apartment munching on the cookies as she goes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 1st 2016, 3:10 pm

As Jayne walks back to the stadium, the three figures approach the stadium's rear entrance. The smallest of the three of them, obviously female, tests the door. Of course, it was locked. She looks at the other female figure questioningly. The second female nods.

The slimmer female draws a thorn from a pouch on her right side. She slips the thorn into the lock. She opens the door. The male figure enters the stadium first. The first female goes inside next. The slimmer female quickly glances around, then follows after the other two, closing the door behind her. The only thing the slim female leaves behind her, just before entering the stadium, is the smell of burned wood.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 1st 2016, 3:45 pm

So Jeannie after munching up all her cookies goes about unpacking her stuff into the apartment. She looks over and notices the lights still out at Jaynes place.

How are they supposed play mr.rogers if Jayne an't here to be won't you be my neighbor? Huh, wonder what's taking her so long,shouldn't take that long to get groceries. Well, the lines can be long sometimes.

Maybe she could check on her,huh where would she look, though? Well, she could go to the stadium and pick up her trail from there.So she hops on her bike and rides over there.

Huh, looks closed she hopes Jayne didn't get locked in. Weird she smells Jaynes rosy scent going in but not out and burnt wood and pine and that moldy smell,she really needs to find a maintenance guy to tell they might have a really bad leak. Huh She guesses she'll check with the security guard if his seen Jayne.

Hey Mr. guard ,I think my friend got locked in,think we could check?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 5th 2016, 3:13 pm

The security guard says: "The main door is still open, miss. You can look for her, if you want to, but I have to stay here until the next guard relieves me."

By this time, Fleur-de-Lis and her cohorts are inside the stadium, looking around. Fleur sees a sign that says "Maintenance" and a door below the sign. "That way." ::Points to the sign and door:: Get another thorn ready, Thornette, just in case we have to force that door open. I think I'll find what I need in that maintenance room. My plans for this quaint little town are just beginning." She laughs evilly.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 5th 2016, 3:24 pm

Jayne arrives when the three villains do, but walks in a different direction. She goes to the manager's office. She takes a small pouch from her fanny pack and opens it. She quickly puts on her costume and some "war paint" on her face. The paint's purpose is to make her face look as different from Jayne's as possible.  She puts the fanny pack on her waist as she approaches the exhibit.  Her bow, arrow, knife and tomahawk are at the ready.  

She sits down under the stage.  From her position, she can see the whole stadium. Now, she's fully alert and ready for action. The smell of pine has replaced the scent of roses.

Last edited by Ultragal on July 5th 2016, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a few words.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2016, 5:43 pm

ok dokey Mr. guard, I'll do that then,bye bye Jeannie wonders around the stadium she goes to the last place she saw Jayne. She smells around tell she picks up her trail good thing her roses smells is pretty easy to pick up on and follows it throw the stadium.

Huh after a while she reaches a room where Jayne went in but never went out? How odd she's never had a scent just disappear before and now she smells another woman that smells like pine,huh was Jayne kidnapped by a Christmas tree?

No that's odd even for her but she has dealt with yetis and ghosts so coming acrosses one of those tree guys from lord of the rings is too far out of the realm of possibility for her. So while there may or may not be mythical creatures involved. Jeannie is sure this tree person might know where Jayne is.

So she follows this new smell to find it's source. Huh, there's the wood,wildflower smells, is she in a stadium or a greenhouse and the mold she should mentioned it to the guard smells like it's getting worse. Oh well, the pine one is the one she is interested in.

Agh this is so annoying all this smells but the one she wants. Huh, maybe Jayne had to check something with the exhibit. She heads back over there. hey Jayne are you here? it's me Jeannie I went to see grandpa and granny about the apartment like you said.

You never came back,so I got worried and came to check on you.

Jeannie continues her search her friend, huh the pine smells coming from the stage the Christmas tree lady She might have seen Jayne wonder what she doing down there maybe she's the janitor fixing the leak the mold was coming from.

excuse me miss have you seen another girl here. The one that did the speech early. She's my friend we were supposed up after she was done here. But she's late so I came to check on her .
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 6th 2016, 3:15 pm

Medicine Woman looks at the young woman speaking to her.  She puts her hand on her knife, but does *not* remove it from the pouch. "Who are *you*, miss?  What are you doing here?"  

Jeannie finds herself staring at a woman in a brownish-tan dress that's below her knees, but not a "maxi". With war paint on her face.  Holding a bow with an arrow ready to be used.  Jeannie can see a tomahawk (small axe-like weapon), too.  The woman Jeannie's talking to is also wearing a headband decorated with beautiful and colorful American Indian beads.  

In short, Jeannie sees a Native American, like in those old Western movies. *This* one, however, is *very real*. Her expression is more serious than any actress who might play an American Indian in just another Western movie.

Last edited by Ultragal on July 6th 2016, 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a paragraph.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 6th 2016, 4:56 pm

So Jeannie finds herself talking to a woman that looks like she came from a wild west show or something. Ha and those pepole thought she was crazy for being suspicious of the dummies coming to life.

Well, whoever this woman is she's the source of the pine smell that replaced Jaynes in the hallway. Jeannie looks cautiously at the oddly dressed woman noticing her old but still painfully to get whacked by weapons. She seems friendly though so Jeannie decides to try talking to her. her catlike curiosity makes her quite amused by the strange woman and her head feels with tons of questions

I'm Jeannie and I'm looking for my friend Jayne,she never came back to our apartment,I got worried and came to look for her. The nice guard lets me in cause I thought Jayne might still be around her,she works with the people making the exhibit. I followed her smell in here but then your smell popped up instead. You didn't kidnap her, did you? Cause that's bad and you'll have to give her back!What are you doing here? are you like a magic dummy that comes to life at night to guard the treasure cause that be really cool. But if you're some weirdo that likes hiding in museums exhibits I probably should tell the guard about you,not sure if that's illegal but it's kinda creepy. Or are you a friend of Jayne's she said the Indian stuff was valuable so you dressed up as an Indian to blend in so you could surprise the bad guys if they try and take it,that be a good plan,the guard did say another one was coming to relieve him is that you?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 7th 2016, 12:03 pm

Medicine Woman lowered her bow, but the arrow was still ready to go if she needed it. "No. I am not the guard's replacement. I'm here to protect and preserve my people's history. All the items in the teepee are *very real*. The dummies resemble what a Native American family looks like.

You are right about one thing though: My intention is to blend in with the exhibit. I guess you could call it 'hiding in plain sight'." Her smile was small and sad-looking.

"There are only 400 American Indians left in the whole world. I can not...will not...let my people be forgotten. It is the very least I can do to honor my heritage."

Medicine Woman paused for a moment. "If there is anything you can do to help, Jeannie, I would be grateful." Her knife was now completely inside its pouch.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 7th 2016, 4:19 pm

Jeannie listens to the Indian lady story. Huh sounds like Jayne when she talked about the exhibit. guess Indians really like their history.
Huh, apparently she is worried about someone coming to mess things up and wants Jeannie to help.

Well she guesses while she's here she might as well,Jayne would like it if Jeannie guarded the treasure,plus she's sure Jayne is still in the stadium so hanging around she should be able to find her.

ok I'll help you protect your history stuff but I need to find my friend she's around here somewhere,I think. So where do we start?oh, and what should I call you new friend?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top