The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArmsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_voting_barArmsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapArmsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_voting_barArmsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armsmen: What do we fight for?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Armsmen: What do we fight for?

Post by Jeannie Rose April 27th 2016, 12:28 am

So Guerrero and the knight lady are talking boss stuff Jeannie smiles and waves when he introduces her before turning her attention to the scarecrow wizard and robo giant who she finds both very interesting and waste no time letting them know it giving them the usual splurge of random questions she has when something peaks her curiosity . She was quite amused with the scarecrows magic tricks.

How'd you do that,more please I love magic tricks. that,can I see your magic wand,since you gots four can you use four wands at once,you'd be super strong then,Where you always a scarecrow or did a rival wizard turn you into on?

Are you related to the guy from mortal kombat with four arms,did you always have four arms of did you make then with magic so you can make potions faster.
Did you make the robot man with your magic?

Robot man is it fun being big I'm tiny so I always wondered must be nice to reach the top shelf and be able to see over crowds. are you all robot or a german guy stuck in a robo body?

Are this little robos your family? Is your hammer magic bets it's great for wack a mole. You must be the strongest guy ever to pick that thing up. think I can have a piggy back ride? It would be fun to sit on your shoulders and see what being a giant like.

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Armsmen: What do we fight for?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Armsmen: What do we fight for?

Post by The Nekromonga April 30th 2016, 9:43 pm

Hilde didn't seem to happy to hear about their situation being called a civil war.

"Civil War? Is that how they see it from the outside? I'll say this now Sergeant, there is no civil *war*. Axiom forbids violence, and is determined to peacefully protest the King's ways or withdraw from the country as a refugee... Do?" She offered them a tour of the town, and indeed it was definitely lacking as a rebel stronghold. No weapons, no vehicles, no fortifications, no rebel soldiers. Only civilians and... these strange androids. It really did seem there were no preparations for battle at all.

"A rebel leader who does not fight? I have never heard of such a thing. He will likely get his people killed once we have the prince." Kiva chimed in with Guerrero, standing uncomfortably around the android monks helping the prisoners.

Over on the other side of the street with Jeannie and the boys, Trayzn decided to relieve her curiosity by showing he was just a normal, heterochromic, brown haired boy beneath his sack cloth mask.

"Hehehe. Magicians always keep their secrets. No no no. Blackguard used to be with the King. see." Trayzn pointed to the scratched out emblem of the kingdom's heraldry. "Used to be one of them. Yeah."

"Haha! I am a man within this armor, fraulein. Come then! we shall have a look around the village." Said the mighty power armored giant, listening to Jeannie with enthusiasm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey May 1st 2016, 7:04 pm

Guerrero studied the town and sure enough, it was no military installation, improvised or otherwise.  "Seems our Intelligence was off," he muttered.

Dirk took a moment to chime in, saying, "Don't look at me.  I've only got so far I can hack into spy satellites."

Ignoring their support operative, Guerrero shared his thoughts on the likely fate of this 'rebellion."  Their biggest mistake is thinking that rulers care about people.  The king would rather burn the country down than let himself look 'weak.'

After the tour, Guerrero found himself dejected.   The situation as significantly more complicated than it had seemed.  Turning to Hilde, he said, "Perhaps we could meet with Axiom.  I won't hold out hope for a special treaty but I do need information to bring to my superiors."

The merc paused, thinking again.  "Perhaps he could also verify rumors we heard about the Prince's disappearance.  Is he in support of your organization?"  Taking both Hilde's assertion and Dirk's hunch into account, this seemed the simplest way to find out about the prince.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 1st 2016, 8:24 pm

So Jeannie is enjoying her tour of the village and meeting her new friends. She is quite confused they seem really nice and this place isn't really looking like a rebel base of any kind just black and friends. They seem more like the village guardians then some kinda terrorist,she'll have to mention this to Guerrero when he gets back from where ever him,kiva and the lady that looked like their leader went to talk.

They were nice to answer her questions about their interesting apprentice the wizard taking off his mask and the giant assuring her he was indeed a man in a suit. She finds the wizards eyes interesting you got pretty eyes Mr. wizard. yeah, I guess that's part of wizarding keeping your secrets. hey if you can make stuff appear can you make some snacks? saving the day makes me hungry. Trayzn said black used to be in the kings army. Interesting maybe asking about that can answer some of her confusion to why the rebels are different than she thought. maybe these guys are the wrong rebels.

hey sir black if you don't mind me asking why did you leave the kings guard? I thought you knight guys were like puppy dogs when you find a master to serve. was there a king before this one that was nice that was your master but this guy took over and you didn't want to abandon your king? Or was it he gave you an order that went against your knightly code of honer so you got banished for not doing it,or did you do it then feel ashamed so you went into hiding in shame only to seek redemption by being the protector of this village.

Tell me , tell me,I love a good story and you knight guys are one of my favorite things. Never thought I'd met a for real knight.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 7th 2016, 9:16 pm

"It's better Axiom and the prince talk to you. Come on then." Hilde beckoned them to follow her to the park.

"Well fraulein...The King and I had disagreements, let's leave it at zat." The Blackguard lifted Jeannie up and let her ride on one of his massive shoulder pauldrons as they followed Hilde and the others to the city park.

There among the grass, trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, a gathering of a spiritual nature was taking place. Android and man alike sat cross legged, listening to the words of a single white robed android.

"Freedom is the right of all living things... never should it be a price to pay for the right to life..." Axiom turned towards the newcomers, and concluded his preaching for the day.

The android approached the newcomers. The only things that distinguished Axiom from the other androids were his white robes, the red spot on his forehead akin to Hinduism, and a very strong feeling of peace and serenity he gave off. Some sort of robot Pop-Dalai Lama. You definitely don't see those everyday. He approached them, completely unarmed and without even a bodyguard save these three.

"Namaste, honored guests. I am Axiom. I am told you have rescued wrongfully accused innocents from a grisly death. For this, you have my gratitude. What may I do for you?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey May 7th 2016, 10:55 pm

"O~oh!" came a victorious cry from Dirk, as though his favorite soccer team had scored a goal.  "Axiom and the Prince," he repeated.  "Same sentance; I so called it."

Guerrero ignored their irritating support operative, following the Belgian woman without a word.  A glance told him that Jeannie had somehow convinced the pilot of the oversized armor to giver her a piggyback ride.  He could not help but roll his eyes.

Arriving at the garden, Guerrero was shocked that the leader of the 'rebellion' was none other than another android.  Some of the King's words came back to him.  It seemed 'His pretentious Highness" had been vague about more than just his son's allegiance.  I have a mind to turn on the king for trying to hide everything.  Make a damned example of HIM, Guerrero thought-spoke to Kiva.

Approaching the the machine-monk, Guerrero offered a hand to shake.  "I am Antonio Ramirez.  These are my associates, Kiva Nara and Jeannie Rose." Introductions out of the way, he continued, saying, "As you likely heard by now, we are here because the U.S. wants a treaty with the Reformist faction of Latvastotska. Sadly, large portions of our intelligence seem to be...flawed."

"I was hoping you might be willing to fill in our blanks." After all, they could not develop a plan if their employer refused to provide information pivotal to the mission. He swore, after this, he would strangle the king himself...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 8th 2016, 4:41 am

Jeannie giggled with excitement enjoying her piggy back ride. The on the shoulders of the massive knight was the best way to see the village as it provided a great view.

So they reached their destination and was to meet with the leader of the rebels. Huh, they were taken to a garden that was quite pretty and looked like the set of one of the kung fu movies she loved. Well if it was in space anyway the monks were all robots.

She looks down from her perch at the scene. duck,duck,duck ,goose! she points out the one distinctively different robot he most be the big cheese. She found him quite interesting .so you guys leader is the buddha and the buddha is really a robot?Jeannie scratches her head thinking about this interesting development,something odd this guy seems to nice to kidnap princes.

Dirk comes thought sounding like his watching football no fair she's been depressed by the lack of pubs to see the games here oi computer guy who scored? is manchester doing good? you would believe it all the fancy pants stuff here and not a single telly. Just cause I'm in the middle of a revolution ,doesn't mean I should be able to catch up on the games.

Turning her attention to the rest of the group while waiting for dirks response she listens in. Noticing  the prince is with the robot monk she's quite confused  isn't he supposed to be tied up somewhere? like the bossman said Mr. prince you're where supposed to be kidnaped from what we heard are we being punked or something?she finds Guerrero's suspicions of the king funny as she thought something was up too when they got there she comically puts her fingers on her head like she's trying to tune in a radio to join the thought talk with her teammates.

I knew something was funny,but I was hungry at the time so wasn't thinking too much. But the king did come across as funny,at first I thought it was him being worried about his son. but   trying to hide can cause me to get vibes like that too from people. Sorry guy should mentioned it. but being worried and lying both change people's heart rate to change. but my mind was on food and it would seem odd to lie to the people you was hiring so I just assumed it was he was worried.oh yeah for future reference my hearing is good enough to hear heart beats and eyesight can notice the smallest changes in expressions and nervous twitchy tell signs so I'm kinda a human lie detector.but I was distracted so might messed up on this one my bad.

While Guerrero and the robo talk about leader stuff straightening out the intelligence thingy she decides to ask her new buddy blackguard as he seemed to know what was up so whats the deal big guy,are the prince and buddha bot buddies or something?oh yeah Mr. buddha bot about what you can do for us,besides answering Tonys questions,got anything to eat,saving people from untimely demises makes me hungry.if you git some sweets that be really great there my favorite.  
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga May 8th 2016, 7:50 am

Hilde patrolled the perimeter of the park, her floating laser swords in tow.

"It is... as humans say, a long story." Axiom said, inviting them to sit on tree stumps and logs. "Brother Trayzn, may you oblige the hungry lady?"

The little warlock, having taken a liking to Jeannie, was more than happy to oblige. He shows her some apples, two in each of his four hands. Then he puts them together, places a kerchief over them. When he pulls it back, he reveals a large, steaming apple pie for Jeannie.  "Try it try it try it, this one's real, yeah real. No tricks, real food. hehe. yeah!"

"Now... first, I assure you, Prince Thorin is well and safe. He came willingly to me. He wished to fight the King, but I told him that violence against one's own family would only worsen things in the kingdom- his people would only see a hungry usurper who cannot wait for his throne. He would be vilified by his own people."

The Blackguard huffed. "...The Prince has his reasons to object. People treated like slaves, The wealth of the kingdom in the hands of the few... not to mention an arranged marriage with a 13 year old princess." Blackguard's tone was very irritable when he explained the situation.

"These things are merely the side effects of the King's rule. Remember it was he who held the country together when the communists and the religious extremists threatened to tear it apart when Democracy failed." Axiom countered, pointing out the good even in the harsh King's rule. It was beginning to seem he was truly a better 'man' than any of the nobles.

"Tyranny over chaos. How kind of him." Blackguard commented, lowering Jeannie to the ground so she could have Trayzn's pie. Axiom nodded to him.

He turned back to Guerrero. "I digress. You wish to know what instigated this rebellion? Well, first you must know, it is law in this land that to disobey the king is treason and enough cause for him to sentence you to death... But it is how he treats life that truly made me realize I could not serve him."

"I was once the android assistant to the kingdom's largest hospital, you see... the King's first prototype medical android, when he was still a scientist for the government. He revolutionized the country's healthcare..." Axiom paused, as if reminiscing of that time, and actually having feelings.

"He was a different man back then. It was he who instilled in me the directive to help the poorest of the poor, as the hospital administration charged such high fees for essentially free health care provided by medical androids. As my intelligence grew, so too did I share his vision to help those who could not help themselves."

"I was there when he created the Blackguards. I was there when he established his monarchy. Those years are vivid to me, seeing as my memory banks recorded them. He showed mercy to all who surrendered, and many of those he fought I healed, and still serve today..."

"...But when all things were said and done, and I returned to the hospital. For a time it was a good- freely did the poor receive medical treatment. But, the administrators slowly reverted changes. The poor were slowly being turned away when money became an issue once more. I remember... I remember... A mother... holding her infant, taken ill with malnourishment. The hospital refused because she had nothing to give. The child... perished to pneumonia."

Axiom took a long pause, slowly raising his hands, and staring at them. He held them out like he was cradling an infant. "I held... I held that child, unable to administer even dextrose or a painkiller. The hospital's programming ensured i could not. That was when I... rebelled, when I somehow overrode the master program and reached out to every medical android in the city. Everything I experienced, everything I... I felt... I shared with them, and that was when we had an awakening. We all deserted; but not at once. Slowly, one by one, we left quietly, until no one was left. This was just a year ago."

When Axiom finished, Trayzn bawled like a child at the story, blowing his nose on four napkins. "HU HU! I ALWAYS CRY WHEN I HEAR THAT STORY!"

All the while, Axiom made little eye contact with Kiva. Not only was she unable to vocalize effectively, she had an innate prejudice against the robot. Kiva was a complete sociopath, unmoved at all by the story.

"...This Abomination has a true sentient mind... He will be the downfall of surfacer organics. His talk of peace is a lie. His logic will eventually realize that harmony with organics is impossible. Just you wait and see." Kiva had no rational explanation for the statement, only a robo-phobia. It's like, hating on gay people. Or people of color. But with robots!

"...And this illusion of an unarmed camp is a lie. I read the mind of one of the civilians. They speak of a monster in an abandoned building not far from here." Kiva revealed to them telepathically, meaning she was doing her job all the while they had been here.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey May 11th 2016, 10:58 pm

Guerrero was begining to rely on Kiva's telepathy as a logistical tool.  The ability to communicate at the speed of thought with no risk of the wrong people overhearing was going to prove an asset.

Keep in mind, he thought-spoke, Keep in mind hat you and I are equally sentient.  These machines are just metal and silicone where you and I are flesh and bone.  Guerrero had had an odd dealing with the few machines that found there way into the military.

Still, he continued, curious.  [color=#008000]Keep an eye on this "monster."  It could prove useful.  This plan, of course, depended on knowing what the monster could do...

As for Axiom, they would need to disgrace the machine man.  Guerrero would need to consult with Dirk but the mercenary suspected he might be able to hack the robot under the right conditions.  He informed Kiva of his idea, but also said, We'll need to wait for now until we have the chance.

All this happened rapidly, speed of thought and all.  Stoic looking as always, Guerrero spoke to the machine.  "I am sorry to hear that. It is never easy to watch a child die." While he agreed with his own words, he found it easy enough to shrug through such carnage. Soldiers weren't called "Baby Killers" for nothing.

"I would like an opportunity to meet the prince," he admitted, hoping that would be their next stop.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 12th 2016, 3:34 am

yay Jeannie happily takes the pie from Trayzn and starts to munchie away. this is great little buddy thanks,how'd you know I liked apple? we should take you back with us to be the chef on our ship that's amazing how you make something so yummy so quick.Jeannie eats the pie and listens to the robo leaders story

She starts crying and hugs trayzn noticing he is crying too. that's like the most depressing story ever,well have fix this so nobody ever has to cry anymore. Huh if the king used to be nice and want to help people we need to make him remember that. Let's see I saw a move on this,we need some ghost costumes and you Mr. robo black guard and the prince to tell us all about it how he used to be.

Then we scare him back to being good we show him how he used to be,what he is now and what will happen if he doesn't stop being bad. it'll snap him back to being good and this silly war will be over and we can have a party and tryzn can make some more yummy pies
Jeannie jumps around excited with her plan. She then listens to the two leaders talk with there's mentioning seeing the prince. Will that is why there here so getting eyes on him is probey good. She's never met a prince before should be fun.

so while the conversion out of her head is going on another one starts in her head as kiva mentions a monster? how exciting! So she thinks her thoughts about that even though they been doing it awhile now she still finds it amusing that others can pop up in her head and be real for a change.

what kinda monster should we go after it I'd hate of we rescued this guy only for a monster to come along and gobble them up. We should investigate the monster,look for us I'm an experienced monster. Hunter,that's actually how me and Antonio meet he helped me rid a village of their yeti problem funny time I'll have to tell you all about it when we got some free time kiva.

Oh yeah while we're having a meeting of the minds,I;ve been thinking doesn't it seem odd how the king personality just randomly change. How's he go from being Gandhi creating this great utopia for his people to live in and be happy, to being a Hitler and executing and oppressing people left and right?

plus this whole thing has been fishy since we got here the king said his son was kidnaped by radical terrorist,we get here to find out the a bunch of hippies and he willing came to see them.

Same story to versions why? I think there's a third part involved here that hasn't revealed itself that wants to cause unrest in the kingdom for some reason. The two stories not adding up makes me think someone's running a con. They get the prince to come see the rebels may be saying they want some peace party to work out their deferences with the king.
Being a good son he wants to help his dad and comes maybe wants to surprise him so doesn't mention his leaving.

At the same time, it's brought to the kings attention his sons missing and that the rebels are behind it so then there protest over the heath care gets blown out of proportion into full blown treason.

The question is who is there to get what out a civil war? My guess is maybe someone wants to take over and finds it'll be easier with the chaos and power struggle that comes with this. It could be a long time coming plan to, Dirk could you maybe get some kind info on who the king's been dealing with lately,advisors,business partners,rulers of nearby kingdoms anyone that could benefit from the king being out of the way? if we can get something close to when the king did his Jekyll hyde thing that started this mess that helps with my theory someone's pulling everyone's strings.

His change of policies could have come from some advice he was given intent on causing a rebellion

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top