The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Red Hour I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Red Hour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Hour Empty Red Hour

Post by Stabbykinz September 21st 2015, 12:22 am

What a peculiar time of night for a trade. The crimson moon staring down at the drug addicts and homeless in this filth ridden alleyway. Like a tumor, pumping calcium into the organs, the narcotics dealers are making the usual deal, getting the products into the wrong hands, into the lives of genuinely good people, and tearing the community apart while making a profit off of it.

Jacket wasn't the sort to care too deeply about strangers, about anyone who would barely bat an eye at his own death, but he wouldn't stand to see his surrogate home desecrated like this. Not anymore.

Armored up and ready to render justice, he brought his slugger to the side of the gangster's head before he had time to pull the trigger, spattering the alley wall with tones of dark crimson, and the occasional fragment of white if you could bear to look long enough. The body fell to the ground, gurgling quietly as the last breath left its felled being. The panicked breaths of a stray hobo hitched and wheezed in horror, before fleeing past the vigilante who had come looking for blood. Blood and information. Thankfully for the lone killer, none but the ghosts were about...the homeless tended to stick to their natural instincts anyhow, just trying to keep themselves alive.

Jacket stepped over the corpse of the last remaining gangster en-route to the trade. At least on the Narkos side of things. He still had yet to find out who was one the opposite end of this deal, but it didn't concern him too much. Just more people to kill before the night is up. He continued to creep along the penumbra of the moon-lit alley, coming to a corner with a small, abandoned playground just up ahead, with a lone figure in a blazer, or something, it was hard to make out through the heat vision. It wasn't very long before the supposed dealer of the Narkos gang turned up, setting into the pebble-filled grounds and kicking his shoes out a little as he muttered a soft curse.

...For a brief moment, Jacket remembered a time when all he have to worry about was being able to perform multiplication, and getting all of the rocks out of his shoes. He shook the thought as fast as it had come to him.

...The opposing dealer was tonight's target. Narkos was already finished. All he had to do was interrupt the meet-up, shoot the Narkos dealer, and Narkos would be considered an issue of the past. He doubled checked to make sure his armor was secured, his micro SMG was properly fed and chambered, and that the silencer was screwed in all the way. Nodding his head with brief satisfaction, he looked to the dealers and listened closely...
Stabbykinz
Stabbykinz

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

Red Hour Empty Re: Red Hour

Post by Shadowoof September 22nd 2015, 8:56 pm

"Please... I don't know anything more." The dealer begged to the lone figure who had him in her grasp, a bloody fist aimed for his nose which was already broken and bloody but it helped to make sure.

"Thanks. You and your friend were... informant." Bell growled before punching the man, his body dropped like a weight into unconsciousness. Letting go of his shirt, Bella would look to the other man who currently shared the same bruised and bloodied face as his recently sleeping partner. All of that could have been avoided if they had just talked but what happened, happened and that couldn't have been helped. But at least she had some new info, like the location of the Narkos gang's next deal. This wasn't her usual thing, finding gang deals and making raids, Bella's usual being bank robbers and everyday scum but while she was in Chicago it was the least she could do to help the city. With the raving lunatic that hunted the streets, gangs were nothing but they caused harm to those her age, younger, older.

It was about an hour of stalking the alleyways as a cat until she found her target. Well not really the man she was looking for but he was looking like a possible lead and so she followed him, watched as he killed along his way. She could have and should have stopped him earlier but the thought that these guys knew what they were doing was enough to keep her from attacking the vigilante... At least he left the homeless alone. A small creep on both their sides, the vig came to a stop at the corner. Keeping her cat form, Bella would slide next to the vig and look around the corner herself, seeing a playground with a lone figure. If this was the guy that they were both after then she was going to have a small problem with this guy killing them.

Backing away from the man, Bella would shift back into her human form, a flannel button up shirt of black color with the top two buttons undone and a splash of dried blood on the lower half near her right hip along with blue short jeans that had some of the blood their too. "Meow." Bella would warn before attacking, grabbing at the vigs shoulder she would pull before slamming him against the wall and finally with the same arm would go to press it against his neck while using the other to try and disarm him. With moonlight she could just see what he looked like and with the clothing, the mask. That wasn't much but from the detail, the look of it, it told her this wasn't his first rodeo and if he knew how to fight then she made a rather big mistake taking this on in her current state. "I don't know who you are or why you killed those people but I'm warning you, hes mine." Bella would try to growl to hide any fear in her voice, she didn't like new people and if this guy was a meta that made things infinitely worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabbykinz September 22nd 2015, 10:55 pm

Jacket kept a steady eye on the playground, getting ready to make his move. However, he was interrupted as he was slammed into the alley wall and pinned, his bat dropping from from his hand as she forced his hand into an odd angle. And then she did something really dumb, on top what she had already done to him. She threatened him, and told him that his target was hers. But he could smell the adrenaline seeping into her natural scent. She was scared, at least a little. This idiot had just waltzed in on the drug angle he had been working on for months now, has the gall to toss all of his hard work aside and call dibs on his prey without the balls to back it up?

Anger was an understatement. He was LIVID.

He cock his head forward and bucked it back with plenty enough strength to break her nose, hearing that telltale crackle as his forehead connected with the bridge of her nose. Having knocked her loose, he spun around and grabbed her, stepping in and delivering a harrowing blow between her legs with his knee, tapping into his extra strength just to make sure she wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. Shoving her to the ground after viciously breaking her pin, he grabbed up his bat, and looking back over to the playground.

...The dealer was gone, leaving the very last gang member of Narkos to stumble in the gravel pit before finding traction and attempting to flee, bolting away from the killer.

"...Son of a BITCH!" He growled through the voice modulator, his voice turning to a deeper rumble as he pulls his Cobray M11 from its  place on his belt, firing a short and silenced burst as he aimed for the runaway, catching him in the legs with a couple rounds out of the burst.

Last edited by Stabbykinz on September 23rd 2015, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Stabbykinz
Stabbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 22nd 2015, 11:21 pm

She had made a mistake indeed. The guy wasn't human that was for sure as the pain in her nose throbbed. Heck if it wasn't for a quick move of her hand to make the blow with his knee lighter then she wouldn't even been able to think as much as start to get up. And now he was firing at someone, so much for alive but hey at least she tried. But the bastard didn't have to do what he did that was for damn sure.

"Hmmmmm. Mistakes were made." Bella would growl before standing and shifting into a Gorilla for he had made his mistakes as well. Standing taller then the man now, Bella would give a chest thump before moving towards the guy bringing her left hand back, she would go to backhand the guy from behind, adding onto her enhanced strength that could easily crush him if she wanted to like the walls that surrounded them. He had pissed her off enough that she was still in control but oh man she wanted to break his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stabbykinz September 28th 2015, 8:18 pm

There wasn't much telling how long the dealer had to live before he could get to him and extract the information he needed. For all he knicked the femoral artery, and he was already dead. But he had to keep his hopes up. He had a lot riding on tonight. A career of dismantling drug trade. That man HAD to be ali-

"Hmmmmm. Mistakes were made."

Thump.

Jacket could hear the chest thump, and rushing of air before he could smell the scent of fur, swiveling around and jaunting back as he put his arms up, his guard thrown off as the gorilla arm collided with his scrap steel vambraces. His quick reflexes saved him a lot of trouble, leaving him to stumble backward as opposed to falling prone on the ground, but his arms stung like hell, no doubt they were going to be bruised to hell by the time he got back home.

He took up his Cobrey, the micro SMG that he had clipped to his belt, and ran straight at the gorilla as he sprayed his entire clip at them while yelling obscenities at the top of his lungs. He was going to put this bitch down. As he drew near, hopefully having overwhelmed her by emptying his clip at her, he poised to throw his fist at her but feinted, side stepping and throwing his other fist straight for her solar-plexus as with every bit of super strength as he could muster. He wanted this to end quickly.
Stabbykinz
Stabbykinz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 28th 2015, 8:36 pm

Bella jumped back after making the man stumble, she sworn she had felt metal under those arms. Planning, he had taken the small gun she had failed to remember but didn't have much worry for that, it was his strength she had to worry about. Even if her form was super humanly durable his strength was superhuman as well. The thought was cut from the impact of the SMG's bullet spray hitting her in the chest, each impact stung a little but didn't cut her skin but he was still running at her.

Seeing a punch, Bella didn't want to try and fight this guy, even if he had possibly broken her nose, they were both trying to take a gang down. Seeing the thrown fist, Bella opted to lunge to her left and shifted back into her human form barely avoiding the metas true attack due to the weight of the Gorilla before hand sending her into a roll which she recovered from quickly a few feet away from her adversary. "Mistakes were made on both our ends... I'm sorry but that guy you shot might have some info alive." She said as she raised her hands into a surrender, if he made any moves to harm her, she was going to be shifting into a Carnosauria to take him down. Better choice then both the raptor or T-Rex.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down