The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Post by Alpha May 5th 2015, 11:24 am

Alpha looked at his index finger, which had a small amount of dark red blood clinging to it from the whole tumble he had taken through the window thanks to whatever it was that had thrown him through it. Someone ran up to him, asking if he were alright, but he didn’t recognize them. Alpha paused, looking to them for a moment while letting the anger silently bubble underneath. ”I’m fine.” he answered with a sigh, keeping a hand over the small bleeding cut on his arm, which was bleeding far more than he would have liked. ”It appears we may have a small problem.” Brushing the woman off, he removed his phone from his pocket and dialed a number in, pressing it to his ear. There were a few things he had to deal with before they got out of hand, and likely the remains were already found. Whatever was happening, he would not abide it for too long.

”Chris, we may have a problem.” He said into the phone but a different conversation was going on within the hive mind. I have a feeling that this cruise may have more than Bliss Fukuyama to deal with. Whatever it is we’re dealing with takes top priority, I have a few things of my own to deal with. With that mental message getting across, Alpha would slip into his personal cabin to retrieve something.

As for Zeta and Theta, well the prior had not been expecting the bottle, so it took him in the nose and drew an annoyed sound from him. It appeared that everyone just loved beating up on him, and people wondered why he was such an ass. ”Our boss isn’t after anyone.” Zeta snapped with a frown. ”Ya know, this whole thing, it’s supposed to be a benefit, but as always some asshole wants to ruin  something good, and they say Alpha’s the bad guy.” he scoffed with a roll of his eyes.

”We think someone is after him however. We’re not sure who yet, but it’s likely someone on this ship. Someone that you know?” Theta would ask, annoyed by the woman’s insistence on hitting her on the head.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 5th 2015, 4:27 pm

The man looked at her sort of funny, though Ink was drinking in all the frustration this man must be feeling. He didn't have to show it, once again it didn't take an Empathic or a mind-reader to know that being tackled out a window was an angering experience, yes Ink knew this from experience. Though the man brushed her off as if he were suspicious of her. Oh so he was THAT kind of guy huh? The one that somehow knew the face of every employee on the cruise. Those people bothered her, mostly because catering for a cruise took a LOT of different arrangements, it's not like he'd likely seen any of these employees before, and she had been here the whole cruise. But still it was probably perfectly natural in his own twisted little mind to be suspicious of a kind woman who offered him a towel.

"Well... at least we know the wet towel has more personality than he does." Ink said, a couple of the passengers couldn't help but giggle as she rolled her eyes and turned back to go to her own business. She whistled a familiar little tune and in mere seconds she heard the soft gurgles and growls of the invisible poltergeist following on her tail. She tried to think of a way to formulate an easily comprehended plan for the walking corpse to understand. "No kill. NO. KILL." Ink said quietly enough for the creature to hear as she pointed to Bliss. She pointed to Travis discretely as she "itched her ear" and made a little motion with her fingers. With that poltergeist was off and aiming to follow Travis.

Then...

Poltergeist managed to get to Travis, but not in time to attack him. Now Poltergeist stood outside the door. Next time Alpha exited he would have to pass through the creature, but the creature would only follow, not yet attack. The creature had been well "conditioned" into following orders since it was sprung free from the asylum. It knew what follow means, it knew attack, it knew to not attack. But his orders and patience were not perfect as the orders were. Poltergeist stepped off to the side and curled up, waiting for Alpha to emerge.

Meanwhile...

Gravity Man decided to take a detour and made his way to the beloved engines. That's right. The engines. The heavy, dense and over-worked engines that worked this hard to get them into the middle of the ocean. The guests above all too content and distracted to notice that they were so horribly off course. Now was the simple part. Upon reaching the threshold of the engines he flicked his wrist and instantly red lights began to sound off with an annoying bleating noise. The workers probably rushed for the doors, but with another flick of the wrists the flood doors dropped faster and the workers were likely sucked out into the ocean. The boat in its entirety shifted enough to be noticeable, but not enough to topple tables. He had successfully dropped the engines through a portion of a boat.

"That'll do." Gravity Man said as he turned back and made his way to his predestined location. He had dropped the engines, and thanks to his work with the security area he cut off all emergency communication. By time anyone knew that they were under siege, they would all be at his mercy and signaling for help with a mobile device would not be wise then. The boat slowly began to stop moving as it would glide across beautiful ocean waters. In the middle of nowhere, no ship communication, no captain and everything in place for this takeover. With a yawn he stood in the same area he pretended to play dead. The door was weighted so none could enter.

"The trap springs....now." Gravity Man said to himself quietly as the boat reached a stop. With a flick of the wrist he caused a burst of extra gravitational pressure that caused a concaving visual in the deck. He stepped forward and jumped from the window, using his power upon himself to reduce the speed of his fall if possible before landing and taking a martini from the tray of a waiter before patting the waiter on the shoulder. "Ah, thank you my good man." He said walking forward and looking around. Few eyes weren't on him at this moment. He cleared his throat and spoke, loud enough to let his voice carry to the nearby cruisers. The people, not the cop cars. He only ever talked to cop cars once...when he was blind and he thought they were his generals.

"Cancer? Really... I know what you must be thinking. What kind of idiotic dick attacks a cancer benefit? Well let's face the music people. Gene-Tech cured cancer, Adam Greyrose cured cancer, Hell every metahuman out there seems to be a living wish-fulfillment so there's no reason THEY can't cure cancer...just don't expect a good rational." Gravity Man began, though his speech was interrupted by a passenger.
"Who is Adam Greyrose?" They called. Gravity Man looked in that direction.

"Some young metahuman, really smart, had his own company. Cloned himself."
"Isn't that the kid who runs Gene-Tech?"
"No that's another loser entirely"
"Isn't that the kid who wrote a book about screwing himself?" some woman from the other side spoke up. Gravity Man just looked at her slightly shocked.

"I-I would have no idea. The fact that you do concerns me." He replied before snapping his attention back. "THE POINT IS!!! This disease is already mostly taken care of so that is why I chose now to do this...Where is Travis Masters?" Gravity Man called out, looking around as if looking for him. Which of course he wasn't... he's blind.

"Come on out Travis. I know you're here." Gravity Man called out, as if playing hide and seek. Anticipating the inevitable attack he raised his guard. RPG style baby.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 6th 2015, 12:07 am

"Your boss is a bad guy. The two of you are bad people." Bliss held back her bottle to save more structural integrity than protect the heads of her current company. "Somehow, you managed to make curing cancer suck. Think about that for a minute. Think about how bad you have to be to make me hate you for curing cancer. You are worse than cancer..." Bliss' grip tightened on the bottle. "That's it. No more consciousness for either of you."

Concussive force would do the rest of Bliss' talking for her. These two needed to figure out why using illicit means to carry out even the best of intentions, would result in a negative drain on society. However, Bliss did not feel like talking anymore, so she would use violence and energy blasts to knock those two out. She would toss the bottle in the air, hoping to distract one of them into thinking it would carry out a more sinister reason. In reality, Bliss merely would hold it in the air telekinetically while she reached out to slam the duo's head together with a little extra gusto with a blast.

If she knocked the duo out, she would carry her bottle and the duo back to her room with a telekinetic pull. Without causing too much of a ruckus, Bliss would lock them in a closet. See how they like it. Moving back to her suitcase, Bliss would grab a gauntlet out of her bag and attach it to her forearm. The rest of her suit still sat on her bed, but a few flashing lights on a detector attached to her arm let her know her time would be more limited. "I am needed elsewhere, because I'm the good guy. And I need to beat up bad people. Like you." Bliss was not above tough talk snarking people she knocks out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 6th 2015, 2:00 am

Never one to have a break, Alpha dug through a small box, bandaging the cuts on him after making sure to go through the disinfecting process. True enough, they would be gone by tomorrow, but that did not mean he would take any chances as far as infection was concerned. Someone was screwing with him, that much Alpha knew but who that person was he did not know. The ship seemed to hitch somewhat, something that caused Alpha to only growl under his breath. It was as if the universe had collectively said fuck Travis Masters in general, never should his plans work out. If there were not so many people around, he could have begun to root out whoever was doing this personally, but it seemed like he would have to do things more round about. A sharp lance of pain shot through his skull, much like nails raking across the chalkboard of his mind as a small dribble of blood oozed from his left nostril.

”More problems I don’t need.” Alpha growled under his breath, letting his mind reach out for Zeta or Theta, but they seemed to be silent for the moment. Which meant that they were likely unconscious. Wake up you two! He sent out the mental shout, likely rousing them but there was no time to look over that, because now he was trying to figure out what was going on. Being attacked by an unknown creature was not something that happened so often, especially when trying to do something like a charity of all things. Wiping away the small amount of blood, Alpha sighed and ground his teeth together.

You might want to get here now.

Why? What’s gone wrong now? He responded mentally with an audible sigh, growing more irritated than anything else.

It appears you’re being called out. Of course he was being called out, some asshole always wanted to call him out. Cleaning himself up slightly, he stepped out and cleared his head for a second. He needed to act, and if anything acting was a talent of his. What he found himself looking at was a strange figure garbed in a black robe addressing the people gawking at him, hands burying in his pockets as he would step into view.

”Here I am.” He would say above the hushed whispers that would rise up from the onlookers. Not a thing within his stance showed someone ready to defend himself, he looked as confident as one would expect from Travis Masters. ”So, why do this? Hijack a benefit for cancer of all things, something that is still not as cured as you spell it out to be. What reason could you possibly have for doing something like this?” He didn’t come here to fight, but if need be, he would find a way to allow him to do just that.

Okay…I really hate that Bliss bitch. We got tied up in a closet but we’re out now. Zeta’s voice would chime within his head. Despite the fact that he wanted to smile, all Alpha did was keep the expression he was wearing.

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 7th 2015, 11:17 pm

So Alpha decided to do things the easy way? How wonderful for Gravity Man. It made this all the more fun. Perhaps this could be civil after all. Perhaps Bliss will beat them both up. Perhaps Alpha will be ruined. Perhaps Gravity Man will start a highly successful youtube account for the commentary of video games! Find out next time on the testic-oh wait wrong monologue. Regardless things had just gotten much simpler because of the cooperation.

"We can argue semantics later. The bottom line remains the same. It's more cured than you paint it to be, not as much as I painted it to be. We're both liars, now aren't we Mr.Masters?" Gravity Man said as he folded his arms and his hood remained draped over his face. "I have my suspicious I must say. Tell me, why an anti-metahuman rally? Why not a peace promotional? Why poke a sleeping bear when you know it's just going to piss it off? I think there's something more to it. You don't want peace...you want conflict. You want the division, you revel in it. You wand the conflict to keep going...the only question left is "why?" Million dollar question, that." He concluded before snapping his fingers. The sound echoed throughout the deck and while he made it look simple, the feat itself was quite impressive. The entirety of the boat began to slowly go a little lower, and a little lower.

"I'll leave this up to you. We can play moment of truth....or we can play drowning simulator." He said, deadpanned voice as he folded his arms once more, his gravity sense giving him a good radial layout of the area.

(sorry for the bad post. Headache is killing me)

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 8th 2015, 8:36 am

And Bliss kept on going. This time she would isolate the next source of control by finding a large out pouring of energy sources as designated by her own special gauntlet. The signature given out signified some telekinetic activity coming from the bridge of the ship, because of course anything bad would happen there. As Bliss started moving towards the escalation of conflict, she began to think over the course of action. Even though the ship could be controlled from the bridge, the engine room held all the guts of the ship. Anyone trying to do real damage to the ship would need to make their way to those halls.

Knowing she still needed to put both of these plans into action, a solution did not magically appear. It bumped into her. When she came around the corner to quickly, Bliss slammed right into Omega and his well tailored suit. A number of emotions ran through Bliss' mind, some good, some bad, most pretty Blissy. "Okay, asshole. First of all, this is a nice suit and it fits your form very well. Second of all, your boss can go straight to Hell. But third of all, I'm supposed to take down this guy trying to destroy the ship. You're little team isn't trying to destroy the ship right?" Not really waiting for an answer, Bliss continued without allowing time for confirmation. "Okay. Well this guy is. One of his henchmen made me a Southside and told me and then I tied some of your goons up and stuffed them in my closet. It's been a weird day. But, you need to get to the engine room and make sure nothing bad happens down there. Do you think you can do that? Good." Bliss patted Omega on the chest and walked past him.

One part of the mission complete. Now for the second. Rattling the bottle of alcohol off the walls as she advanced, Bliss made her way to the bridge while a pleasant conversation broke out. "No, no moment of truth. Just a couple of minutes of a beating followed by whatever else you do in your free time, and that guy is a douche." Bliss pointed directly at Alpha without the slightest idea of what played out before her. "He does bad things, because he is a douche. Million dollar question? Fuck you, pay me."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Totally original topic name (Bliss, Alpha, Invite) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 8th 2015, 11:44 am

While Alpha had went out to meet the problem head on, unlike he would usually do, Omega watched from the punch bowl while Colin attempted to socialize with some of the attendees. Things were not going well if anything in his hive mind could be believed, and the hooded man making their proclamation was only making things worse. If he had one of those fancy powers like his siblings, perhaps he could have shut the man up himself but sadly, all he could do was make people do what he told them. Not that it worked half of the time, as if somehow people could just say no or something arbitrary like that. One of his statements did make some sense but wanting to murder all of these peoples only made him look even worse, then again when did these monsters ever care about human life.

That was when a certain Bliss bumped into him, seeming to know him from somewhere or rather his connection. The first thing she said was that his suit was nice, which he could agree with, he had it tailored personally and if anything Omega was known for fine tastes. ”First, thank you. Second, he can be sometimes, I’m not going to deny that. Third, no, we paid for the damn thing, I don’t think he’s stupid enough to just throw millions of dollars into the sea.” He found himself saying it to no one, Omega sighing to himself. ”And there she goes.”

You two, check the engine room for whatever. He would send across the hive mind mental link, letting his siblings do most of the work, because they were doing it anyway. Likely they would have been awake already, unless Zeta was being the heavy sleeper that he was.

Yeah yeah, I’m on it. He would get a response, and likely they were already on their way, letting him continue to watch this unfold, though likely he would not like the outcome. He could tell Alpha was somewhat flustered, likely from the fact that he had no clue that peace meetings even existed. Trying to take care of both their family and a multi-billion dollar company had left him somewhat stretched thin, and with this asshole he might have just been given another annoyance. He opened his mouth to speak and then Bliss made her grand entrance, speaking words that gave him a moment of respite, even though it was mostly insulting towards him. She likely had no idea what was happening but the final statement seemed to spark something in him, as Alpha had begun to laugh.

Not Travis Masters, Alpha was laughing, chuckling hysterically for less than a minute before he managed to reign himself in. Taking only a few seconds he composed himself, highly amused by whatever Bliss had said, before turning to Gravity Man. He could feel the boat steadily lowering, the bastard planned to kill everyone simply because of a mistake he made. Alpha felt his head pounding once again, as if a thousand daggers were being driven into his skull. His expression somewhat showed this, another nosebleed taking place, Travis wiping that away with the back of his hand.

”Pro metahuman sympathizers rejoice. Why not a peace promotional? Because I’m not a complete hopeless optimist, men like you don’t want peace, you want what you want when you want it and the people who die to get it be damned.” Not that anyone would react too adversely, Omega had that covered. ”The fact you seem to chastise me for being at an anti-metahuman rally and then proceed to state that you will drown everyone here proves only the need for something like that. You don’t care about reason, you just want to kill people, because you enjoy it. I mean, it’s easy to kill when you can think and the target dies. No one should have that kind of power, especially not men like you.” Should they attempt anything, he was more than ready to telekinetically rip out his throat, then blame it on Bliss because she had more than anything proved she was a meta-human. If this guy died, then she would be at blame, not him. Travis felt like pushing this guy, simply because he seemed so passionate about something.

”I want peace, you just don’t appreciate the methods required to get that done.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 8th 2015, 11:02 pm

"Your methods are wrong and you know it. You willingly cower behind a vaneer in the public eye. You're a coward, a liar and an utter fool. I actually came here by request of an acquaintence to give you a boost in the public eye...well. Looks like I have a better idea now." He said to Alpha, the boat was released from the pressured of his power, and now without the full focus being on the boat he had the opportunity to do something he rather wanted to do for a while. "I came and asked for truth, and you lied. Now let's shine a little light on the truth." Gravity Man said as he stepped back and his hooded head turned to look in Bliss direction.

"Sorry, I'm broke. Maybe Alpha can cover the loan." He said before flicking his wrist. A small purple spark shot out of his palm and arched to the back of his gloved hand. The gravitational pressure to Travis' left would increase rather substantially and would likely throw him off to the side with some formidable force. Extending his other hand the spark seemed to rotate and weave throughout his spread apart fingers. With a quick thrust down the area around Bliss would likely seem to have an unusuaal gravity about it, making moving much more difficult. He affected the area to be sure, though it had yet to be seen if he had caught her herself in this little web.

Ink herself had watched Bliss and her walk over to Omega. She didn't know who omega was, but she had a sinking feeling that this person was not a good person to have around since they shared a decent few traits with tthe target AND Bliss having gone out of her way to talk with this person. If it wasn't one of her fellow gangmembers then she had no remorse for what needed to be done. Walking up to him, still dressed perfectly in her work outfit she walked up to the one Bliss had patted on the chest. Walking up Ink placed a hand on his shoulder. Discretely the tattoo under her sleve came to life and the scorpion tail would attempt to inject it's venom right into Omega's juggular. Ink could think of no way possible he would be able to anticipate the attack, though if he did he did and there wasn't much she could do about it. Thankfully she knew he couldn't very well retaliate as the public eye would not likely see this attack because of the majority of the tattoo being concealed by the sleeve of her work shirt. If he had suffered the injection she could calmly let him drift from consciousness with the comforting thought that it wasn't a lethal venom...this time. Regardless of what transpired here, Ink had a plan to get herself out of this, just as always. After all she wasn't killing anyone for a reason, she was just trying to secure her best chance at survival.

Poltergeist on the other hand found itself drooling over the prospect of devouring a few of the humans. Chaos was sure to ensue sooner rather than later. As it had no desire to attack Bliss it turned it's eyes to Travis, not having perfectly selected him as a target yet.It began to churtle and hiss as it contemlplated it's next meal.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 9th 2015, 2:15 am

"Sounds like a good enough way to get my money. I'll break both you." Finally Bliss could break out her bottle. Opening her blouse, Bliss slid off her overshirt and cradled the bottle within the torso of the shirt. One full rotation and she released the bottle towards Gravity Man. He seemed like the worst option between the two. Slowly Bliss felt her body tense up. Her ability to roll away from the open felt grappled, as did her need to unleash an energy blast to cause the bottle to erupt.

As the bottle floated through the air, Bliss fought to get her arm in position to let loose the goods. High frequencies vibrated the bottle until a final eruption caused shards of glass to shoot towards Gravity Man with the force of a small bomb. Covering him in vodka helped a little, but it was more there for Bliss' amusement than anything, but the amusement made Bliss forget about the current force wrapping around her. For a second at least.

After several seconds of crushing weight, Bliss finally began to see the form of threads make their presence known. Bliss saw bindings wrap her wrists to her chest, keeping her from launching any kind of attack towards Gravity Man. A shame given her initial attack, but she felt relief come over knowing at least he would need to take a moment before he could follow up.

Slipping free from the bonds of gravity webbings did not come with any kind of physical instructions even through trial and error. As her legs constricted and the threads began to show the lack of blood flow in her exposed midriff, Bliss felt as though her options too became for constricted. Falling to the ground with no more control over her legs, Bliss tried to squirm and point her hands towards the walls. "You sure have a way with making new friends."Probing blasts continued to send out blasts to try and locate any water pipes running through the dry wall. Once she located any, she would begin to exert force to get the water pressure to buckle, granting her the use of several missiles hidden within the wall, behind Gravity Man. "I'll give you one chance to let me go. I'm going to count to three. One. Two." If Gravity Man failed to release Bliss, the back wall erupted with the metallic projectiles firing out towards Gravity Man. "Whoops."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 9th 2015, 2:31 am

Alpha wasn’t expecting this man to respond positively to what he said, but then again insults weren’t supposed to be responded to positively. However, death did not seem to be his fate quite yet, just a painful hurtle through the air followed by vertigo that sort of made his head swim. That feeling of having the ground being pulled out from under his feet was not the most pleasant one, and feeling the hive mind’s touch withdraw from him only made things direr. Had Omega been killed or simply knocked out? People had begun to stir upon seeing Omega collapse, some of them moving to him to see if he were alright, but at least they were still breathing, rather than transforming into a corpse. That would have sealed the fate of the gravity manipulating metahuman that had decided to attack this cruise of his.

He had to think over what he said, about an acquaintance sending him to help, but whoever that was likely expected to catch him by surprise. One thing he did know that was they likely knew his identity, which made the list even smaller but still not small enough. His shoulder slammed into the deck, force reverberating through his body and jarring his right arm painfully. A low growl rippled through his lips, low and pained as he steadied himself, pulling into a kneeling stance as he would take a quick appraisal of the situation. Omega was down, meaning that he could not contact Zeta and Theta, acceptable losses, he would need to deal with things from there. All was not lost, and with Fukuyama, he could get away with a little more due to their similar powers. All it took was planning, careful and well thought out planning.

He could think, react but his mind didn’t want to, something he would have to force it to do. Bliss was the key, the key to dealing with Gravity Man, should she make her moves right, and should he do his part. She seemed to be probing the wall with blats for something, eventually bringing out water lines that spirted water with pressure. He saw the chance to do something, and so he would take it. Even with the little information he could glean from the cracks forming within the wall behind Gravity Man, all it took was a thought to weaken it further enough to erupt with the very projectiles that were saved for if he had said no. There was no visible indication that he had done anything, Travis looking as if he were recuperating from the attack that Gravity Man had dealt him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 10th 2015, 8:15 pm

The glass from the bottle never touched him, as it all entered his own gravitation afield and forced them to the ground. Unfortunately the water did to but was not as easily affected. You see now it was just steered to inconveniently splashed his crotch. So now that he looked like he pissed himself he looked to the duo of people he was fighting. Well the one he knew about, the other one he was suspecting would try to hinder him, but so far he proved to be a pushover. Then there was Bliss...who made it look like he pissed himself. She already struck a blow against not only him but all villains everywhere. All villains are bed-wetters. #Bliss4Prez #2024. Those terrible joke aside he held a hand up to Alpha that made it look like he was telling him to stop or hold his place. The low growl heard ten feet behind him would make it clear that he wasn't talking to him. Poltergeist was ten feet back and he had apparently selected his target now. The target of choice was Alpha, naturally. Bliss made her demands to let her go or else something or other. Either way, let her go or not he had no "perfect" defense for the attack from behind him, there was not enough detail shifting in the walls for him to pick up on anything he could perfectly defend from.

"Very well." Gravity Man said. It was mostly out of the sake of fairness that he released her. Now the "missiles" which the writer of this post so horribly misunderstood would probably still fly out at him and if they did he'd not be able to stop them all. With a flick of his wrist the energy sparked again before the energy would spark and there would be a wide-reaching wave that appeared behind them and began to glow brightly before fading and everything not nailed down began to slide backwards, the gravity in that location growing more intense. Control the location. Control the pieces. He thought o himself.

Ink decided to take Omega with her as she lifted him and slung him over his shoulder and started to carry him away from the chaos. Moving over to one of the emergency life-boats she tossed him over into it and walked off but not before she took his room key. Before she could be stopped she moved on. Now she was focused on finding any other members of interference and keeping them out of the equation. She looked over to see Alpha and Bliss in their confrontation. She contemplated going over and seeing is she couldn't help them somehow, afraid that the blonde jackass would fuck this beautiful opportunity up. She scoffed as she excused herself to Omega's room to change and see if he had a TV in his room for her to catch the tattoo reality series. If these losers weren't beat up by Bliss by then she'd help her out, but for now she had tattooists to laugh at for their inferior works.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 11th 2015, 4:40 am

So Bliss was winning? It kind of seemed like she could do just about what she wanted to in this situation, but whether or not that translated to winning- well, for Bliss it translated to winning. "Good, you aren't as dumb as you look. Wait. You kind of are." A hero really should struggle with ideas such as unleashing the threat she put on the table even after the person she negotiated with caved. But, she did. Long and hard on the subject of wanting to unleash the barrage of projectiles on this guy.

The moral failings of Bliss stayed hidden as the room suddenly shifted, sending Bliss to the back of the wall. "I'm pretty sure I don't need to be standing up to keep fighting." In truth, Bliss still stood up straight up, just not entirely in the direction gravity should hold her. "I've got a couple of reasons to end this fight, so let me go through them one by one. First of all, the bartender is getting me crunk for life. Two, look in a mirror and try not to punch yourself in the face. Three, you might be the worst person in a room with that guy in it." Bliss tried to point, but at least her unpleasant demeanor could carry her meaning. "Now, I'm going to give you the option of turning yourself into my custody. I will leave you wrapped up in duct tape and in my closet for the better part of two days, but I won't beat you senseless and possibly throw you into the ocean. Possibly. I get cranky sometimes and am known to drink."

Fighting Gravity was hard. Taking advantage of him while Bliss continued to talk should be a little easier. As she continued to keep Gravity Man in a state of unpleasant discourse, some of the pipes from inside the wall would start to shoot out towards Gravity Man in an attempt to knock him off of his feet. If she could get him on the ground, she would try to warp the pipes rods to pin Gravity Man to the ground. Not knowing how his powers worked, she figure that would be almost good enough.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 12th 2015, 1:52 pm

The pipes would burst from the wall like missiles at Gravity Man, likely to violently skewer him and spread his blood across the floor. Alpha pressed the flat of his hand onto the deck and attempt to push himself to his feet, avoiding the use of any excessive powers for any reason really. Attempting to hide one’s capabilities was annoying but it was required, so he would do what he usually did and work along with things. There were so many things he could do to avoid the fighting continuing, ranging from the prior ripping the guys throat out and blaming it on Bliss, or finding a way by which he could get himself alone with the meta-human. It had already been thrown out there that he knew either Travis Masters has a connection with Alpha or that he was him, there would be no harm in using his own powers to work out a cease fire.

Gravity would increase behind him, pulling Alpha back and away from Gravity Man. Whoever this acquaintance of yours is, they sure know alot. How about we cut the long inevitable pointless battle and talk somewhere….more private. You can take me hostage, tie me up or whatever you need, but I think that would be more…fruitful. He would send the telepathic message to Gravity Man while continuing to slide back. Whether they would agree to it or not, well that was yet to be seen, though if anything he would like to learn who this unknown acquaintance was. If he couldn’t take a few chances, then he would likely gain nothing.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) May 14th 2015, 1:52 am

"What is with you two and bondage? You want to tie me up and he wants me to tie him up. Seriously, can't you too make out an arrangeme-wait the bartender is getting you crunk for life? MY bartender? That slut said her contract ran out! Bitch lied to me!" Gravity Man said with a little huff before be found himself focusing away from Bliss at the moment as his backside was suddenly attacked by invading missiles. Yes. Revel in the weirdness of that statement. In all seriousness though he would have to say he was taken back a bit, so much so he couldn't defend against them all sadly. Any missile about to actually hit him was caught and then it suddenly flew up into the air like s helium balloon. Meanwhile as he tried to step back his robe-like attire was pierced and he was brought down to the ground. With a growl Gravity Man tried to push himself up, but it was no use. Pinned. My oh my that sucked.

"Not no but Hell no! Get over here!" Gravity Man said as he flicked his wrist. Bliss would likely find herself dropped to the floor with extreme pressure as gravity itself increased to beyond the normal for earth's atmosphere. If he was successful in trapping her then they'd both literally just be laying there, glaring at one and other as neither of them could move. Superhuman staring contest right here. This was the battle to decide all battles. Well all battled for the remainder of today at any rate. "...So what's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?" He asked casually as he tried to figure out how the hell he was going to get out of this while staring this chick down.

Poltergeist....had nothing to do. It just stood there watching Alpha to make sure he didn't do anything dickish to kill Gravity Man. Ink was still busy laughing her ass off at failed works of "art" on peoples bodies as she also prepared to jump back into the fray and likely save the day from whatever travesty her gang members found themselves in. Before that though, she reached into her pocket and withdrew her cellphone before calling an old friend of her's a distributor that worked with them closely in the past few years.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 14th 2015, 2:17 am

"It's called making an arrest. He's a dick, so he's probably going on and on about something stupid. It's great that you two immediately go to that. I bet the prison libraries have plenty of copies of 50 Shades of Grey. Probably not enough enough to make a good pair of handcuffs, but you know, it's prison. They gotta take something from you." Bliss began to kill everyone in the room. No one would survive this attack. On Earth. Maybe even the moon would be destroyed. But, then gravity pulled her down. "You suck." No you suck Bliss. You can't blow up Earth because someone inconveniences you. But, she has the ability on hand. "Yeah, I'm going to get crunk on the good stuff. For. Life. You know what you get? Toilet sangria and a human booster shot. And I don't know how trusting you are, but most people I've met who know you hate you. Including people who work for you. What kind of crappy workplace protocol do you implore? Sexual harassment seminars that teach better ways of doing it. So again to recap, you suck." Bliss stayed rooted to the ground for the duration of most of her ranting tirade.

Bliss looked around to see what Travis would do in this situation, then remembered unless he suddenly killed himself, she did not care. "Here's how this is going to play out. You can take that guy hostage. Maybe just his head though; the rest of his body isn't that important. Then, I'm putting you under arrest. I'm not ruining my vacation to fly you to jail though, so I have to find somewhere safe so you don't do anything stupid with your powers. Then, you go to real prison. Also, you suck." Bliss turned her head over to Travis for a quick point as well. "Hey! You suck too. Just slightly less than him today." Then Bliss turned back to Gravity Man. "So like I said, you're under arrest. Just wait til I can move again. You're going to get it so bad." For the rest of her time, Bliss would continue to stare at Gravity Man with all the hate of a million angry Tumblr accounts.

Last edited by Bliss on May 14th 2015, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 14th 2015, 2:37 am

His attempt at a ceasefire did not go well as he would have thought, granted Alpha did not have any plans as far as stopping this fight. Bliss had fallen into some manner if tirade, ranting about things he did not have an interest in. Honestly, Alpha would have much preferred to drink rather than deal with his boat getting jacked, but it looked like Jack Daniels would have to wait a while. Something was mentioned about 50 Shades of Grey, but overall he just did not care about her rambling, when he had more important matters to attend to. Slowly, Alpha stood to his feet as gravity did not seem to work against him within this moment. The irate woman now bound to the ground would demand that he help decapitate the villain, but he had other plans. ”I’m sorry Miss.Fukuyama, but I don’t think trying to decapitate the person that could crush me is very smart.” he stated without any sort of sarcasm, though he so did want to include that in there.

Looking around he would see no sign of Chris around, meaning that he had either walked away or…..kidnapping. Extending his mind outwards, he would begin to pick through those within the immediate area, catching glimpses of what looked like a certain male collapsing and being dragged away. Why someone had just let him get dragged away was beyond Alpha, granted people were just stupid at times. Now the question was where Omega had been dragged to, and if that was the smartest thing to do. It was likely the woman had left some kind of trap there. So he would have to find her, and a few minds had the directions to where she had walked.

”Now, if anything she has some guts.” Rather than barging in, he would simply wait before the door for the woman to walk out. Her surprise upon seeing him there, it would be well worth it. Considering the lack of people around, should they attack him, well he would protect himself via telekinesis.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top