The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Asmodeus June 21st 2015, 9:21 pm

To be honest Cale was both strangely satisfied and yet annoyed by Q7's adamant nature to protect him. He was satisfied and grateful because that means that he was at least valued in some manner, even if it was simply convenience. He was irritated because she acted as if he were defenseless, weak and frail. Who does she suspect stopped the Auto-Matron before her? The only reason she managed to beat Serana was scuffle and battle after battle between him and her. This called to mind something that he didn't much appreciate... it called to him, shouted at him something that he had been ignoring his entire life. Something he had tried desperately to forget. Something that he fought with every fiber of his being to deny and reject.

He was human.... and nothing pissed him off more.

Clenching his fist to the point that his hand tremored and his muscles tired. The Silver Samurai, or rather "Assault Drone VII" danced over through the area with blinding speed. It seemed to weave and rush past energies, even when people tried to strike where they predicted he'd be he seemed to react to it accordingly. No surprise, Cale knew that him dodging those things would be like someone watching a baseball get tossed to them, or a water balloon. Cale let out a little growl as his heart began to beat and he began to feel heat seething off him. His breathing increased in intensity and his lower jaw pushed forward a little as his eyes seemed to focus. There was nothing hiding the fact that he was utterly pissed in every way imaginable. He stepped forward and stood next to Q7.

"When you kill this thing. Don't damage the core. I need it. Rip it out or do whatever. But the core is mine. No one else's." Cale said as he looked to the assault drone and let out a piercing whistle. The drone stopped and turned before identifying Cale. "That's right you son of a bitch. Come to daddy. Like they say...I brought you into this world...and now I'm gonna take you out of it." He said lowly to himself, Q7 might have been able to hear it but without some form of ungodly hearing he wouldn't need to worry. The Assault Drone dashed forward with blinding speeds, seeing Cale and nothing but him, arching the sword to slash. This was Q7's chance. Now or never.

Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Alpha June 23rd 2015, 8:16 am

Sneak attacks did not seem like they would do much, as the thing was way too fast for any of their attacks to connect. Zeta growled a curse under his breath as he tried to think of some other method they could take down the damn shiny samurai. ”Come on Beta, do something.” He thought as hard as he could, hoping some form of telepathy would catch onto the message and send them help. Maybe the kid could actually somehow use that telekinesis of his to rip the damn thing out of the sky. Still, he would attempt to knock the thing out of the sky with jets of blue flames which seemed to be failing. If anything, this was one of the most annoying fights that he had ever found himself in.

Well, things seemed to be going poorly until the thing turned it's sights upon that one guy with the barriers and then kind of rushed him, A  little too fast for him to do anything, so that meant it was up to the annoying one with the guns.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 25th 2015, 4:44 am

Q7 turns her head to look at Cale when he steps up beside her, frowning slightly. "Father, I ca-" Not able to get her sentence out before Cale whistled, she instantly turns and sees the silver samurai stop it's normal attacking and start to rush towards Cale. Pushing him out of the way, she is forced to step into the line of attack and gets swept up into it's attack, the sword landing what should have been a death blow. Luckily for Q7, she wasn't exactly easy to break and was able to grab the samurai as it attacked.

Drawing the samurai close to her, making sure to keep a firm hold now that she managed to catch him. Q7 gives the samurai a smile. "I caught you." That being said, she shifts the samurai and slams him onto the ground, then grabs the core with both hands, ignoring the flailing sword that was hitting her in an attempt to make her back off, Putting her foot on his chest to get a bit of leverage, she pulls, slowly ripping the core straight out of the samurai's chest, oil spraying from broken tubes to add to the blood covered mess her clothes already were. A moment and a quick jerk later, the core comes free and Q7 holds it up in what almost seem to be a victory stance.

Of course, she doesn't stay in that pose for long, instead walking over to where Cale is and holding up the core for him, smiling at him, still covered in blood and oil. "Here you go father, I tried to keep it undamaged."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus June 25th 2015, 11:07 pm

Well that happened. Cale smiled at Q7 and nodded as he took it. A little guilt took over him a moment when he realized how irritated he had just been with her. He took the core, trying his best to ignore the blood and oils that were spilled everywhere because of her brutality. That the Assault Drone been anything other than a machine he'd have been worried. But for now...he was okay with it dying. With that he looked at the scrap of the assault drone and started to pick up whatever he could. He then retreated to a nearby garage of a residential area, one that had a nice little work bench on it. Quickly going between hardware store and the garage he took quite a bit of scrap metal and quite a bit of materials, like conduit and PVC pipe and all forms of copper wiring as Nostro arrived on the scene, immediately looking to Cale whom pointed at Zeta and the Alphabet clan. Nostro immediately approached with a smile on his face as he pointed to the garage where Cale was setting things up.

"Hello, I am a friend of Gadreel. I'm a healer and I wanted to know if would mind if I was able to provide you with my skill?" Nostro asked as nice as possible though his wording was just a slight bit stranger than Cale was accustomed to hearing. Cale himself didn't have time. "I think Gadreel is going to put something together to help take on the terrorists so...we have time. It'll be healthier to treat you in the garage...if you want." Nostro said, leaving the possibility that perhaps they didn't want treatment. Cale on the other hand was already in the garage and the power saw was coming on and sparks flying everywhere as a shield sat over his face. Unfortunately, Nostro was a laid back, take it as it comes person by nature, and while he wanted to treat Zeta and the crew it was ultimately their choice.

"Hello sister." Nostro acknowledge Q7 and smiled before preparing treatment. Even if Zeta didn't come, he still had to treat Cale. His blood and cuts were starting to saturate his clothing. "Do you all even have a plan for what to do next?" Nostro asked the group, though looking to he alphabet soup can here for answers as Cale worked away. Creating something very new.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 1st 2015, 9:04 pm

Zeta sighed once taking sight of the thing having its core ripped out and finally feeling the weight of all of his wounds, which stung like hell. Now that he wasn't fighting, maybe he could look for those siblings of his. Coming into view was Beta, who looked slightly banged up though Eta managed to keep himself pretty stable as far as condition was concerned. Someone approached them, looking pretty cheerful and putting Zeta partially on edge, granted he rarely trusted the overly cheerful type. He said he was a friend of Gadreel, referring to the rather intense guy with the barriers. Looking from Gadreel to Nostro, he sighed. ”What the hell, patch me up.” He sighed, looking to the others who did not seem too against having themselves patched up as well.

How he treated them, well that was something that Aaron found himself wondering but then again any treatment was better than nothing. Honeslty he was surprised he could even stand up. So being led into the garage he would let Nostro do their job, whatever it was that was. ”We have a plan...sort of.” Zeta admitted with a shrug. ”Mostly involves kicking the shit out of whoever started all of this. ” He stated, and his siblings did not quite have any arguments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 2nd 2015, 10:21 pm

Q7 looks up at the sound of Nostro's voice, happy to see him again. "Hello Brother." Q7 gives Nostro a smile, relaxing slightly now that she wasn't the only one around that had a vested interest in keeping Cale alive. Looking down at what was left of her clothes, she wanders off to find some clean ones that she can use, luckily for her there was a clothes shop right there so that she could find something without having to steal it off of a dead body that was lying around.

Coming back after quickly changing, Q7 sits on the hood of a car near Cale, looking at what he was doing with interest. "What are you making father? Is there anything I can do to help?" She does a quick scan of the area around them, making sure that no hostiles had appeared while they were waiting, then does a quick check on her skin, making sure that it was growing back like it should.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus July 3rd 2015, 3:30 am

"If you really want to help me...make sure you have Nostro check you over for any damages and let them fix them." Cale said, with a bit of a worried tone in his voice. In truth he truly was worried. He was angry, confused and anxious for Q7. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or Nostro. So as long as you and him stay safe...you've helped me more than I could ever thank you for." He admitted as he continued to work away. Taking spare parts and pieces from an engine that sat in the corner. The form of the creature was unique to be honest. It had a curved shell-like back with chainsaw like protrusions with running blades. From the sleek cure of the spinal shell was the mechanized arms with three fingers, all of it plated with scrap metal. This was just a prototype, but it would do. The creature stood about five foot and it was almost done, it was extraordinary to see how quickly Cale began to make life.

Then there was the final addition. The core from the assault Drone VII. Cale took it and then licked his lips before closing his eyes. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let them do this to you. I shouldn't have trusted him. I should have listened to you. To both of you." He whispered to the core as he began to feel his guilt pouring from him. "I won't ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. You deserved more, and I failed you. You were- you both were meant to be something beautiful...and I let them turn you into a monster. I didn't know but...you warned me and Ignorance is no excuse. Which is why I give you the last thing I could ever give you." He whispered as he took the octagonal length of the core a twist, breaking it apart and inserting the flat side into the chest of the creature, giving it a rounded exterior glow over it's chest. Then he inserted the core into the pole-like weapon he constructed next to it.

"I give you, both of you, your lives..." Cale said in a normal tone before stepping back and watching the mechanical being animate. The prototype sparked to life as it's eyes began to glow a blood red and it kicked it's feet over and stood, like that of a fawn it's legs unususal and they crumpled a moment. It reached over and took the staff into ti's ahnd and forced itself to stand, soon acclimated otth ebody it was in. Cale actually had to look up to the creature before holding it's arms out to the side. "Your life is yours. If you want revenge...here I am. I just want you know that I'm sorry." He said, the creature seemed to eye him up a moment. Nostro was panicked, despite Zeta having been at full power Nostro rather disliked the concept that he may need to heal his own father. The creature turned it's staff so the red glow was facing Cale, glowing over him ominously.

"We have decided..." The very heavily robotic voice said through the speakers visible by it's throat. Cale felt the lump in his throat form as his heart began to race. He knew if he died...he deserved it. He couldn't be angry. It was his fault. "We want revenge." Itsaid before the staff had the three prongs warped and a similar face appeared on the staff and they flew out at Cale. Though they were changing as they seemed to attack their creator, their entire body changing and altering as they seemed to fit over his hands and then his arms and then thinning out into lines as they eventually made their way over his shirt and created an exo-spine and ribcage as a snake-like head seemed to face outwards as they were coiled around each arm. Cale was alarmed, wondering what they would do to him, his heart rate through the roof at this point and Nostro stepping forth...but the robotic snakes stopped, each one with different glowing eyes now.

"Now. Let us take revenge upon the humans that repurposed us." They said. Cale didn't quite know what that meant but apparently they weren't trying to kill him? Well that was a good thing to say the least. Cale looked to Q7 and sighed.

"Well guys...say hello to your new brother and sister." Cale said with a smile, unable to do anything but chuckle as the anxiety and fear for his own life left him. Nostro shot a glare at Cale, but knowing Cale that would do no good.

"Typical Cale." Nostro said with a small shrug and a smirk forming on his face, simply content that his creator was alive. He then turned to the rest of the alphabet soup gang with an interest. "Does anyone else need my talents?" He asked quickly, he would address them as best as he could before a sudden laughter was apparent and a little mewing was heard as floating steampunk goggles appeard and suddenly cat ears and a Cheshire smile came from nowhere. The steampunk cyborg cat known as MT appeared and twirled in the air.

"Oh what fun this could be to watch. But I quiz and question over what your plan is. These three strangers seem smart, what to you three believe we should do next? Soul-sister, what say you as well? How will we get to the Shadow Shogun and defeat the Golden Samurai?" MT asked with a little giggle before brushing up against Q7 and purring contently.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 3rd 2015, 4:39 pm

The relationship between these people, well Zeta found hard to figure out but then again he knew almost nothing about them. Eta however looked pretty disappointed with having the machine being destroyed, but that might have been because he did not have a chance to do what he usually did with machines; that being pick them apart. The disappointment was obvious, but they didn't say anything beyond sighing and taking himself a seat. Cale had been talking to something, though only Zeta had even noticed that and it wasn't really important to him when compared to the whole losing blood thing. Which reminded him, he was supposed to be getting some medical treatment to get rid of the whole bleeding out thing. Because while he could have done something about that, the whole burning wounds shut tended to make him even worst when it came down to it, as well as Alpha tended not to like that.

Zeta had needed treatment and so thankfully the guy/thing gave him just that, thankfully stopping the bleeding and for the most part bringing him back to full strength, with Beta getting the same treatment despite having less injuries than his sibling. It didn't take long but he was back to full health again, something that Zeta much preferred to the usual beaten up state he tended to get stuck in. A strange altercation had happened between Cale and his newest robots, looking like the male would be killed but in the end that was not the case. Once all of the healing was done, they could relax for once. Suddenly a strange cat robot appeared, posing a question suggesting it knew who was responsible for this. ”What the hell is a Shadow Shogun? Seriously, I have no idea who the fuck that is.” Zeta noted looking to everyone else as if expecting them to know about this.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 3rd 2015, 5:16 pm

Q7 waves off any attempt from Nostro to look her over, knowing that the damage that she received during the fights was minor and didn't even lower her ability to perform, only really being threatening if she took more hits along the same spot that the damage was located at. The chance of that happening was minor, not even worth concerning herself over. She does keep watching Cale as he quickly makes his two new robots, putting them together with spare parts that was around them.

It didn't take him that long to put it all together, Q7's eyes almost lighting up as Cale turns them on. Her interest quickly turns to horror though as Cale speaks, offering his life to them so that they could take their revenge. Sliding off of her seat into a standing position, weapons appearing in each hand as she gets ready to fight to keep Cale alive, already taking steps towards them, stopping when they circle around Cale, unsure as to how she should protect him if anything she does could also hurt him.

Luckily for her, they didn't actually try anything, settling around him like an armor, but doing nothing else. Q7 drops her weapons and grabs Cale, giving him a worried hug. "Do not do that again. You scared me father." She takes a step back before nodding towards the suit, she gives it a smile. "Hello brother and sister." It was about then that MT appeared, talking about a Shadow Shogun and a Golden Samurai. That caught her interest, making her think as she offhandedly reached down and picked MT up, petting him. "Should we not just go find them and beat them up? Would that not fix all of the problems?" Tilting her head to the side, Q7 speaks her mind, a simple answer to what might be a complex problem.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus July 4th 2015, 1:32 am

"The Shadow Shogun is the most mysterious of the four generals of Empress Kamishira. He is the Lord Reagent of a small group of independant islands that are essentially part of Japan." Cale informed Zeta, answering his questions before noting that the snakes both looked to Q7 and let out little rattle like hisses that seemed to blend into a duo of voices, one male and one female saying "hello sssssissster" and then the snakes returning to their general orientation. "The Silver Samurai was a device known as Assault Drone VII...It was to be a general to replace their human general that was dead. The last three generals are the Golden Shogun, Shadow Shogun and Ryu Shogun. Ryu shogun isn't here which means Shadow and Gold are the last participants." Cale elaborated before looking to Q7 and smirking at her very simple suggestion.

"A direct approach like that the probability of success... Zero. We need to defeat the Shadow Shogun. Unfortunately we would need to defeat the Gold Samurai or otherwise distract him." Nostro said a moment before looking to Cale and giving him "the look". The look of course was a look that Nostro gave Cale when he was suggesting the use of a certain action that Cale did not approve of, one he did not approve for many reasons. "Cale...perhaps you shoul-Not no but Hell no. We'll divide into two groups. Three and Three. Three of us will engaged the Gold Samurai and three of us will engage the Shadow Shogun." Cale cut Nostro off, Nostro only sighed and nodded as he muttered "Yes Cale" and began to look about.

"I'm going against the Shadow Shogun, Nostro is going against Gold. Nostro is a healer, if you didn't notice by now. Try and fit yourselves in where you can." Cale said before he walked over to the garage and seemed to lift the door a little, peeking out to see the movements of everyone around on the outside. A few samurai, nothing major from what he could see. "We gotta act fast. Nostro, Gold is down by the old beer distributor, and Shadow is on his monolith. You know where to go. So whose goin' with him and whose comin' with me?"
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 5th 2015, 5:19 pm

Cale would give Zeta the answers he had been looking for, because if anything he was running around blind in this whole matter. There was some kind of empress involved but that just made Zeta scoff in an amused fashion, while his younger siblings seemed a little more interested in the whole matter. ”This is starting to sound like some kind of bad anime.” Zeta noted with a chuckle, shaking his head as if the whole thing were just the most amusing thing. Cale would give his own plan, and it sounded much better than anything Zeta could have come up with how much he knew. ”Well Barrier boy i'm going with you. I don't know who this...Shadow Shogun is personally, but I know i'm going to kick their ass.” Zeta said before anyone could really impose their opinion on what he did.

”You two go with the healer guy.” He stated pointing at Eta and Beta who nodded, while Zeta stood up and stretched. His joints popped loudly, a few flames lighting up testing to see if he was up to another fight. ”Alright, like's roast us a shogun. You guys ready?”

”Yeah.” Beta said with a nod, Eta saying the same and they were ready to go.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 5th 2015, 8:55 pm

Q7 was silent throughout the exchange, more interested in collecting undamaged pieces of samurai armor then the conversation that was going on. Of course, that was because she was going to be going with Cale, even if she had to force someone to go with Nostro. That it didn't happen could be counted as a blessing. Seeing that they were ready to go, Q7 joins Cale, standing beside him as she waits for him to lead them to where ever the Shadow Shogun was.

That didn't mean she was quiet though, not even joining them for a second before asking Cale more questions. "What are my siblings names?" She pauses for a second, before throwing another question at Cale, this one more as an afterthought then anything else. "What is anime?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor July 6th 2015, 12:29 am

Cale looked to Zeta and arched an eyebrow at the term "barrier boy", a term he had heard once before...only once because after that he almost crushed the guy, making him too afraid to come within three hundred yards of Cale. "I'm Gadreel. Not barrier boy, please and thank you." He said with a little sigh, trying to be as friendly as possible while still not being able to mask his irritation. He actually would have rather had this male go with the other group, since gold was less immune to fire than obsidian was. He wouldn't really make an argument about it though, seeing as if they weren't smart enough to figure that out they weren't really anything more than a liability.

Cale quickly reprimanded himself as he reconsidered the fact that they were all still relatively young and were still out here doing more to help these people than most of the other humans out here. Well...metahumans at any rate. "Fine, but whatever happens...if you get in trouble and it seems to be too much you listen to Nostro. Got it? If he says to fall back, no one plays Hero. Just because we're doing a good thing out here doesn't mean we gotta go looking for trouble." Cale said to the other guys before looking to Nostro, before he could speak the young man cut him off.

"I'll protect them like my own. Good luck Cale. Sister, I implore that you have a favorable statistical outcome." Nostro said before turning and taking the boys to head on their way to the Gold Samurai. Meanwhile, Cale and company would head off towards the Shadow Shogun.

"Shear." The more social snake offered.
"Suffering." The twin snakes offered up their names. Cale looked to them and wondered to himself if they truly named themselves Sheer suffering. Of course as if they had read his mind, Cale heard the more talkative twin speak up. "Shea like the tool. S-H-E-A-R." it explained and suddenly it made more sense. Though h found the forced alteration and replacement of spelling amusing...and also somewhat unnerving to consider. Cale then heard Q7 ask about what Anime was, and he rolled his eyes.

"It's a style of cartoon done by Japanese." He said with a little sigh. He didn't HATE anime, but it was just really hard to find an anime that he could get himself invested in. The majority of the ones who had been invested in he couldn't make time to watch because of his job and his constant creation of near sentient life that would likely one day rise up against the machines and kill undead-like individuals that ate people and had appendages that grew out of their back. Now THAT sounded like a bad anime. Making their way out to the streets, multiple Samurai found them and ran to attack. A.E.G.I.S quickly deployed a barrier wall while B.U.L.W.A.R.K energized it, causing any samurai hit to be thrown back with impressive and inhuman forces of kinetic energy, rendering many of them unconscious when they made impact with it. Though with four down, six more appeared and surrounded the area.

They were in a small area, surrounded by cars, broken glass and a few bodies. If Cale had it right they'd need to get through here in order to make it to the base of the Shogun's location. The enemies flourished their Chakratana's and all swarmed forward at the same time.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 6th 2015, 1:04 am

”Yeesh,for someone so hot you sure can be frigid.” Zeta said with a roll of his eyes, holding his hands up in a surrendering gesture. ”Aight, Gadreel I got it.” Seemed he had teamed up with someone that didn't have a sense of humor, granted Aaron had put this upon himself so he would have deal with whatever flask he got on his end. So long as this Nostro kept his siblings out of harms way, well then he would have no problem when it came down to it. The two others seemed to be fine with their arrangement, though Beta more so than Eta who was worried that his elder brother would end up getting beaten up again. The barrier guy seemed to atleast have some interesting advice, which he was sure they would take as both looked up to the guy with silent interest and a nod of the head.

With that done they would split up, Eta and Zeta going with their respective party member while Zeta would do the same, with the strange robot girl that more than anything seemed to be focused upon the male strangely. The girl would ask what anime was and the guy would explain what it was in so few words, it was painful almost. ”It's pretty awesome, there are giant robots, monsters and stuff.” Zeta added in, more than anything just feeling like contributing to the conversation. However before that could happen, it seemed they were dealing with samurai, Zeta taking a defensive stance as one of them would rush the barrier guy and then when thrown back all would swarm at once.

”Let's see if I can do something about this.” With a quick move, he would unleash a thin wave of fire, not meant to damage but to distract. One hand would tear away  an already ruined piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his dominant hand, enough so that any skin contact with...well anything would not happen. They would likely attempt to use that heat absorption features to dispel the fire but that was what he was hoping for. Rushing forward as fast as possible, he would attempt to close distance between one of them and him, aiming a powerful jet of flames from the hand not wrapped within cloth, being his right at the persons gut in the hopes of roasting their insides within that armor. Following he would attempt to remove the katana within their hand and put it into his left, which was hopefully now protected now from any DNA reading. He did not need having anymore read than was now.

If he had the weapon within his hand, well that would give him some equal ground with these people, and using that equal ground he would aim a slash at one of the others gut.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 6th 2015, 1:36 am

Tilting her head to one side, Q7 ponders for a second before giving Cale her follow up question. "What are cartoons?" It seems that Cale forgets that she hasn't been walking around in the world for long sometimes, and as such doesn't have the background knowledge that a lot of people usually have. Unfortunately for her, they were attacked right in the middle of their conversation, by a bunch of jerk-face samurai that just can't leave well enough alone.

Q7 frowns at the group that surrounds them, starting to get annoyed at how the day was going. First she was ignored by the silver samurai, then jerk-face samurai came out of the woodwork and interrupted her conversation with Cale? That wasn't cool, it wasn't cool at all. With that thought in mind she summons her weapon and puts a round into one of the charging samurai, stepping forward into a second's charge and catching his arm before he can swing his sword down towards her.

Headbutting him in the face to stun him for a second, Q7 stomps on the samurai's foot before kneeing him violently in the family jewels. Glancing to the side, she snaps her arm up and clips a samurai that was trying to flank Zeta in the leg, if nothing else slowing him down long enough for Zeta to handle him. Letting the one she was holding drop to the group, Q7 puts three rounds into his chest so that he doesn't get up and come after them later before turning to make sure that Cale was still alright. Seeing that he was, she brushes her hair out of her eyes before giving Cale a smile. "Are cartoons interesting?
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus July 6th 2015, 8:02 pm

"Only frigid when I gotta city of random squinty eyed fucks trying to kill everyone. I can be as hot as it gets when I'm off the clock." Cale shot back with a rather strung along tone to the voice, an underlying temptation perhaps, though it was mroe for keeping a humanized apperance and expression. The rely probably kept people guessing too, being unable to be figured out to a perfect T was always a good thing. Zeta had also gone into the explanation of Anime, which made Cale mentally groan, though on the exterior he remained as focused and calm as possible. The Samurai were being delt with petty well. Zeta had some disctrction tactics that Cale had to admit was pretty clever, and Q7 had her typical approach to things. Simple yet effective. Thankfully she wasn't a politician.

Zeta had a weapon in hand and used t to spill guts of another samurai end skillfully dispatched it. Q7 had effectively taken out a few smaurai of her own as well. It wouldn't be long before they had gotten everything out of the way. of course Q7 felt the need to ask a question to Cale about what cartoons were. It was at this moment ale wondered if Q7 were even listening to Zeta at all. He gave her a run down of what was in an anime, though she seemed to cling more to his words than anything. She wasn't incapable, Cale knew that much...but she was apparently dead set on acknowledging him over Zeta. "That's an opinion. You have to decide that. He seems to know a bit more about anime than I do. Talk to him about it, work on refining those social skills." Cale offered up before making a clear reference to Zeta and then pressing forward.

"Well...fuck me." Cale said as they managed to reach the base of the large platform where the Shadow Shogun was waiting. He was surrounded by multiple lesser ninja and even some higher class less-expendable ones. There had to be at least fourty of them there, all of them armed to the teeth and the Shadow Shogun with his arms out as if he were speaking to the masses.

"Kokode wa, kore o shūryō shimasu. Kage shōgun ga chizu kara kono corrut tochi o kuria suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Koko kara wa, atarashī jidai o kaishi shimasu. Burakku teikoku no jidai!!!!" The Shogun proclaimed, the samurai all howled and began to jump one at a time, though in quick succession to intercept the heroes. Cale attempted to reason that there were enough for five waves of enemies before the Shadow Shogun could be reached safely. He quickly took a stance and projected a barrier around Q7 and Zeta before Shear and Suffering began to hiss at the incoming enemies. Cale only hoped that with his weaponized barriers over Zeta and Q7 he could help them stay alive for a bit longer.

The first wave of enemies was coming, seven samurai. That shouldn't be too much of an issue...should it?

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 3 Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top