The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_voting_barI would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_voting_barI would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 Empty Re: I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Post by The Daemon May 5th 2015, 5:03 pm

Spirit felt the irritation of the unanswered questions. He would have given answers if he weren't so busy getting his rear end handed to him, which was equally annoying from his perspective. Also, he was just propelled like he was in a DBZ fight, he didn't exactly get to think about much of anything as far as an explanation or answer. The demon now had him pinned and was using him as a living experiment. Thankfully Sarah proved to be the hero of the day once more as she attacked the gem. Fists proving to do not so much, but the energy pored into it caused the old woman's body to illuminate, glow and slowly warp and distort as she dropped Spirit and walked back, trying to gather her bearings. Whatever Sarah did there was more than enough to kill the thing...or at least defeat it. The figure of solid light warped and turned into clouds of darkness before dissipating away and there with a hand on the ground and it's feet dug into the floor a little was the demon's form as it warped through the destroyed remains of the old woman.

"How? How is that possible?" The demon asked as it's glowing eyes fixated upon Sarah, it moved forward to attack her, but when it did it lost it's balance and opted to try and stand rather. Hand up holding the back of it's neck the demon seethed at the sight of Sarah. "This isn't over." It said before fading into as black mist, it's final words but whispers in the wind. Spirit blinked and looked to Sarah.

"Demon of pride. Wisdom twisted by humanity, the strongest of us. Very rarely surprised by anything. Yet you seem to be all surprises." Spirit said as it looked down to it's open wound that was seeping blood. He didn't seem to mind it much now that the painful slicing and dicing was finished. Spirit blinked and then looked to Sarah. "You cannot kill pride, just as you cannot kill wisdom. One of them is worth a hundred daemon of any kind..."

"I-never answered your questions, did I? I'm sorry. I was so fixated on revenge. My mind is clear now. Ask whatever you want, though I suggest we take these children from here while I answer." Spirit said, struggling to walk in a straight line as he bent down and picked up a child, getting blood on them accidentally as he threw them over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Then another child. Then he tried to carry a third one before resolving to simply come back for that one.

The Daemon

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-03-16

Back to top Go down

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 Empty Re: I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite)

Post by Forceaus May 6th 2015, 11:43 pm

Sarah had jumped the old demon lady from behind while she had Spirit pinned up against the wall to hit a specific spot on her in order to get her off of the partially helpless being that she had penetrated with a sharp weapon. Nothing about that sentence was inappropriate. She was striking at a gem on the back of the demon's neck that felt like it was the source of her power. Sarah was just trying whatever she could to make something happen until the gem reacted to her energy and sort of sparked and pushed her away. She fell to the ground because of that reaction, but didn't let that stop her. While still on the ground, Sarah blasted the gem with her strange energy to keep attacking it as it stopped reacting and the demon woman began to sort of fade away.

"Okay, hopefully that's done." she said as she began to get back to her feet. She stopped when she noticed the dark cloud where the demon woman had been and saw that it was taking shape. "Wonderful, she's still here." she said, her words dripping with sarcasm. Instead of taking the form of the old woman from before, the dark cloud became a large figure in a ridiculous suit of armor.The demon seemed confused by how something had happened. Sarah didn't know what that was, but answered anyways. "How. I kicked your ass, that's how." she told it as she pushed herself back to her feet. The demon began to attack her, then stopped short, probably out of fear of her. Yeah, definitely out of fear for her. It then turned back into a cloud and disappeared. "You better run." she shouted after it, even though it likely didn't hear her. It was the principle that mattered.

After the demon had left, Spirit walked over and started talking about it, all while wounded. Sarah felt that it should probably get that wound looked at, but how would this thing see a doctor anyways? It was still something she felt like mentioning. She decided to respond to what he was saying about the demon first, just because. "Haven't you heard? Pride goeth before a fall." she said, smiling a bit. "And yeah, I'm full of surprises. Lots of people are in fact. You should probably do something about that wound. Hey, I was talking to you." she said as the spirit walked over to where the children lay and picked two of them up to take out of here, all while bleeding. "I know I can't carry three of them." she thought to herself. "Wait. What if I?" an idea sort of came to her. "Hey Spirit. Put those two down for a moment." she told the spirit and as soon as he did, she began to imagine him as something that would safely be able to transport all five of them at once.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon May 10th 2015, 10:20 pm

Well a lot had transpired. She was in fact talking to him but he was never NOT listening to her. He was just more focused. He didn't know how much time he had left before he faded. Not as in he was going to die, he was going to pass out was all. Fortunately Sarah continued to surprise him yet again. He obeyed and put them down before Sarah did her little tricks and he suddenly felt himself changing. He was becoming a spirit of purpose, one of the more interesting and diverse spirits...sadly they were more of the corruptible.

Suddenly he found himself being a sixteen foot tall green skinned creature with thick fuzzy eyebrows and massive paws for hands. Of course there was the heavy breathing before he realized he was in very short purple shorts. The next thing he noticed was the fact that he was made entirely of pillows. Pillow stacked upon pillow stack upon pillow to form nothing else than the savage green skinned purple pants pillow monster. He reached down and picked up one child at a time, laying them down in a cradled arm before getting down on a knee. "You. Jump. Hul-Oh.Ugh. Feather ball....Hop on. I'll go wherever you tell me." He said, offering her a way to jump onto his back or latch on, because he wanted to get away as fast as he possibly could...which in this size and this power should be pretty fast. Might make for an interesting ride however long it was. He couldn't help but feel as if he should have answered her questions earlier, but if it really mattered he could answer them later if she asked them again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 Spirit10
The Daemon
The Daemon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 11th 2015, 2:01 am

These poor children were in need of many things right now. Medical attention, being reunited with their parents, probably therapy, but right now they were in need of safe transport. That was something that neither Sarah nor spirit had available to them. Well, currently not available to them. After a bunch of occasions where Sarah managed to make the strange entity she had met earlier alter its physical form to accommodate the situation they were dealing with, she figured she would try to do so again. She began to imagine it as something that could safely carry all of the unconscious children at once. The thing was, she imagined it as something like a mattress with wheels attached to it or something like that, not this. She certainly didn't imagine it as a giant pillow monster.

After everything that had happened tonight, Sarah decided to accept this one as is. It wasn't as weird as the demons they were apparently fighting, but probably weirder than the otter who by this point wasn't seeming all that impressive. Now, hopefully in this pillow sasquatch form, Spirit would be able to safely carry the children away from here. It better be able to since she had imagined it as something that could. Sarah kept close watch as this sasquatch made of pillows picked up each of the children. So far so good. Now for the traveling part that she was not looking forward to. What didn't help was Spirit offering to take her too. The feelings of worry definitely showed as she slowly hopped on. "Okay, remember to be careful. Let's go I suppose." she told him hoping things would not go awry. They better not go awry.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Daemon May 15th 2015, 12:17 am

So it seemed as though there were no more need for questions. He waited and they never came, though he had to admit that he was now taking matters a little bit quicker than before. Less time to adapt maybe. Perhaps had he been so rushed and fast-paced earlier the situation would have turned out differently. But that was in the past now. These children needed may things, though he was unsure of where to go. something about Sarah just seemed to tell him where he needed to go, what he needed to do. He was content on feeding from these subliminal echoes before actually bringing the children to a secondary hospital. Of course at the sight of Spirit everyone had mixed reactions, perhaps because everyone else perceived him differently. Some saw him as a macho soldier bringing the children back, but most of them probably saw him as some form of creature that Sarah was riding in order to deliver the children. Foreign tongues began to rattle out information, some praises others questions. None of them entirely understood by Spirit.

"Well I believe these children are in the appropriate place." Spirit said looking to Sarah. He didn't exactly make it obvious, but he was more looking to her for approval rather than anything else. It was important for him to have her approval to see if his behavior was acceptable in this world. Things were very different here. More chaos, yet more order in the same synergistic maelstrom. It was beautiful almost, though albeit confusing. This must be emotion...this strangeness that had been slowly worming its way into him since his first manifestation.

"My work is far from over..." Spirit said before he put a hand up and extended it, palm forward. It looked like he were holding it in a way he were ready to palm-strike someone, though his stance was all wrong. The frantic people, both happily and paranoid, began to look at him wide-eyed. "...Thank you for all you've done here today Sarah. Let these people celebrate you without the fear of doubt that lingers in what I am... I'm certain we will meet again." He said as the palm of his hand began to glow and emitted a bright flash.

Forget...

In that instant, the flash faded and Spirit was gone, and with him all memory of his existence. The people no longer knew of Spirit, and in their minds he was supplemented by the heroic deeds of Sarah returning the children. Though Spirit was certain Sarah would forget him, he could not be sure as she was...different than the others. If she didn't remember him though, he knew that (as all people) she would recall him perfectly the next time she encountered him. Regardless, Sarah was likely to be celebrated and Spirit faded away into nothingness, receding into his eternal home as he expanded outwards in quite contemplation over these events. It's sentience dimmed as it began to reach out and slowly drift into what one could only call a slumber. The last thing to slip his mind as he faded was one simple phrase...

Can you here me?

I would give this topic a better name, but it's the first topic in this place. (Forcie/Invite) - Page 4 Spirit10
The Daemon
The Daemon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 18th 2015, 7:02 pm

Riding on a sasquatch made of pillows that was carrying five children in comas was a weird thing to do. At least there was a chance they would be okay. Sarah could take some solace in that despite knowing that the fates of the others may not be so kind. They were on their way to people that could take care of them and could be reunited with their families.

Ahead of them was a hospital and some people were around. This was going to be awkward. A giant pillow monster carrying five unconscious children with a woman on its back was a hard thing to explain. Despite the sight of a bunch of confused and startled people ahead of them, they proceeded as planned. The children were brought to a hospital and handed over to the staff. Sarah jumped off of the pillow sasquatch and walked around to try and assist however she could. She was going rather unnoticed due to the strange anamoly that was what Spirit currently resembled, and was perfectly okay with that.

Now that these children were safe, her mind was torn between the idea of trying to find and save the rest, and finding her way back home. It had been a long night and exhaustion was starting to kick in. Sarah doubted she'd be able to go through anything like what had happened so far tonight again. At least not without some rest first. As much as she hated to admit it, it would have to wait.

Spirit said that its work was far from over and Sarah figured it was probably telling the truth. She looked over at it and was going to ask what it planned to do next once it finished talking, but it just up and left. "Wait, what?" she said before it disappeared. Wait, what just happened? Where did that thing just go to? The thing made of pillows without a name just vanished into thin air. That was just weird. How she wished it would stop being so secretive, whatever its name was again.

Sarah ignored what was going on and left to figure out what to do next. She traveled down the street until she found herself in the middle of a forest with a lake ahead. Wait, was she back where she had been before this adventure started? Sarah was wondering if she was back in Utah, and a voice was heard from nearby.

"So did you enjoy your adventure?"

Sarah started looking around for the source of that voice and saw the otter from before sitting on a fallen log, looking up at her. "You again? Why did you send me there anyways? Just what are you exactly?"

The otter shook itself before answering her questions. "Because somebody needed to help, and you were a good choice."

"You could have asked first you know." She said accostingly to this talking otter. Seriously, she was talking to an otter.

"But would you have agreed to go? Yes, I apologize for not asking first, but I don't think I'll ever need to. Anyways, maybe I'll see you again, maybe I won't." The otter said and then pull its own little disappearing act.

"I kind of hope I don't see you again." Sarah said and would leave this day behind.

((Thread finished))

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top