The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It all falls into place. [invite only] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It all falls into place. [invite only]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It all falls into place. [invite only] Empty It all falls into place. [invite only]

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 30th 2012, 11:09 pm

”Are you sure that everything will be ready when I arrive?” Anthony asked calmly into the sleek silver cell phone. His green eyes narrowed as the person on the other end answered, which was a good sign that he was displeased by what he heard. Anthony was not a good person to displease. Letting a harsh breath hiss through his teeth, Anthony reclined in the wooden seat he was sitting on. ”So you’re saying that a single elemental gave you that much trouble?” He asked with a tone that betrayed nothing, didn’t even betray the anger.

”Yes sir. It was more powerful than we initially anticipated.” A rough voice chimed in on the other side, sounding approximately thirty. It felt good to have someone older than you calling you sir but he had no time for that. He could tell that Anthony was not pleased and that did not reflect well on him. That and the kid had more than enough power most likely to have him terminated if he had heard of what that family he was part of correctly.

”Possibly because you…I don’t know. ….Are completely incompetent?” Anthony snapped as he let an iota of the anger seep through his lips and into his tone. ’I gave you the provisions and the knowledge on how to capture it but you failed. This looks bad not only on you but also on me. If I weren’t so forgiving you would already be dead.”

”Sir….I” He attempted to say.

”I do not want to hear it! If you fail again,I will make sure that this is your last failure Major. Do not doubt me.” Anthony said with an icy coldness that could freeze water as he clapped the phone shut, massaging the bridge of his nose. It seemed like you could not find any good help these days, especially mercenaries who were horrible when it came to dealing with the supernatural. He would give them one more chance, seeing as his father had not caught wind of this failure yet, thus giving him the perfect chance to rectify this catastrophic mistake that had been made. His father could not know that he had failed to capture a powerful elemental.

”I want a ride ready for me in ten minutes.” He spoke to a young woman standing by his door. She nodded and was off to do as he commanded while he ran a hand over his well kept, short blonde hair. In ten minutes he was out in front of his mansion and the woman had pulled up a small black car. Stepping into the back, he relaxed as the cool AC blew into his face. No matter where she ran, he would always manage to find her. His father wanted her and that was enough to ensure the end of her freedom.

The mercenaries were already on the move, following after their target. A small brown haired female running through an alleyway of the ruined city,all only holding pistols. It was all they would need to neutralize the target. There were about twelves in total with the leader in the back barking orders. She would be theirs soon enough.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

It all falls into place. [invite only] Empty Re: It all falls into place. [invite only]

Post by Chellizard August 31st 2012, 5:06 pm

Back in New York City. A gloomy, barely sunny city with rain, wind, and rain, and cold. The streets were only hot when there weren't any clouds in the sky, and that was rare. Skyler was snug in a pair of jeans, a corset, a crop top jacket, and a shoulder holster for her blade. She had her hair pulled back into a well kept pony tail, and her bangs kissed her high cheek bones, and barely caressed the edge of her brows. She had parked her car near a meter outside of a police station. She also let a few cop buddies she made by flashing her USMC tattoo know she'd be back after she cleared her head and relaxed a bit. They assured her the car would be safe. So, she believed them and let her mind wander as she walked, her knee high combat boots heavy on the concrete, her mid drift showing as well as part of her stomach from the cut of her corset.

A smile laced her lips while she thought of Ari, and the adventure they had had together. It was.. a memorable one, to say the least. She licked her lips, her hands moving to tug at her dog tags slightly. The soft twinkling sound of the metal clanging together calming her mind. She then noticed, down a lone alley, a group of men with guns, and a brunette girl. She immediately narrowed her eyes and decided it was time to play. She drew her knife and carefully took the blade off, releasing the pressure by hitting the proper button. She then chose the biggest threat, a man that looked hefty, but also in shape, and allowed her ballistic hyperdermic needle to propel toward the man. Due to her unannounced appearance, the needle was sure to stick into the man's back and send him to his knees; the shot having been aimed for the man's kidney to partially paralyze him, as well as his screams of pain.

She attached the actual blade back to her hilt and then moved into the group. They had definitely noticed her now, if they hadn't noticed her moments ago. "It's play time, boys," she said, a few shots being fired at her. The bullets sunk into her shoulder, abdomen, and left arm. Upon skin contact, she began healing, the bullets being forced out of the wounds to fall onto the ground, her flesh becoming alike to new. She had bled a bit, but nothing compared to what she should have from the damage. She gave them a wicked grin and moved forward, dodging bullets, her reflexes out of this world. Her first close quarters combat opponent was a man that stood, oddly, the same height as her with shocking blue eyes. She took no mind to this factor, and laced her fingers through the knuckles of her blade and arched her fist forward toward the man's jawline.

The punch connected and had him out cold from how heavy she had thrown the punch, despite her strength only being peak for a girl her age. "Who's next?" she dared. The shots had been halted once she was closer to the other men; they were afraid they'd shoot their 'comrades.' She spun, sending a heavy toed round house kick toward the temple of another burly man, sending him unconscious and making his gun useless at this point. In mid air, Skyler reached and caught the gun before it had chance to land. It was time to show off her accuracy skills. She ejected the clip, examined how many shots were left; seven. She had taken down three men, so there were nine left; she could do this. She had time. The gun was a heavy weight in her hand, but she could carry that weight and be okay with it. Even if death and blood was about to be on her hands. She had to save this girl. Something told her that the brunette deserved to get away. Too bad this alleyway was a dead-end.

Skyler calmly lifted the gun and all the men followed suit, their guns pointed at her. She was an open target, but her chances were already in her favor. She had this in the bag. She shot off one round; hit a man between the eyes. She fired another; caught a man in the chest. Another, double kill with one man being shot in the head, the other in the throat. Four down, five to go. She shot another bullet, her fourth of seven, and missed. She hissed and made cover behind of a dumpster to breathe for a moment. She then licked her lips and nodded to herself. She stepped back out and fired another round. Another shot to the head. She fired again. A bullet hit her hand, making her drop the gun. Her right ring finger, and pinky finger, were shattered at the second and third knuckles, blood poured from the wound. Marvelously, however, she started to heal, her flesh and bone repairing right there in front of the last four men. She drew her blade again, and used her ballistic knife and rushed forward after she had launched the weapon.

The blade soared and stuck one of the last four men in the chest; instant kill. She then rolled, her hand slamming the hilt of her blade down onto the actual ballistic knife and it locked back in place. She swooped up and slashed her knife at the next target. Blood was painting the alleyway, the beautiful macabre possibly terrifying the brunette that had curled up into a corner and covered her eyes. Two more men to go. Another bullet came and hit Skyler in the shoulder. She shook her head. She was a bit tired now, all of the moving and fighting, but she was hungry. She moved herself forward, her steps slow while another bullet hit her in the stomach. She coughed, her mouth red with blood. She was healing already, though. The pain was only a small annoyance in her guy, and shoulder, and would soon subside. She chuckled and threw her blade this time, it sticking into the man's head. She now had no weapon, and was up against a man with possibly three bullets left. She chuckled and as the two bullets in her body fell to the concrete, she rushed toward the man, her form jumping to send both feet toward his chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
It all falls into place. [invite only] JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

It all falls into place. [invite only] Empty Re: It all falls into place. [invite only]

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 2nd 2012, 1:52 pm

The sound of gunfire rang out through the small head set. Hopefully none of those shots were lethal, or he would give them hell. Sending them to whatever hellish dimension gave Anthony a sense of pleasure that may have been considered sick to most; not that it mattered to him. The vehicle was nearing the destination at a steady pace which wasn’t too fast nor was it too slow. He would give them time to immobilize the elemental before he moved in for his part in the assignment, which was a simple one really. That was of course if he could prevent her from using her elemental magic.

He could feel a small magical signature near the elementals but it was new to him. An aura that Anthony had not felt before and it brought up curiosity in him. Had a mage come to the defense of the elemental? If so he would have to get involved sooner than he thought he would. Not that it was by a very wide margin considering the less than splendid work of the mercenaries he had hired. Anthony should have expected to act sooner than this but he was too soft on these people. They needed a rougher hand when being dealt with.

”You can never find any good help these days.” Anthony muttered shaking his head disappointed. The alleyway was only to blocks from his location and he was already preparing himself for a jump, shadows forming under him as if in preparation. A cold emanated from the shadows that chilled to the very core To Anthony it was a welcome sensation that came with his arts and he was so used to it, the cold was barely even felt. IN a minute he was ready as he fell through the shadow dimension and that way point between the two shadows.

He ended up stepping through the shadow on a wall as his foot came in contact with what seemed like the body of one of the mercenaries he had hired. More of them littered the ground and there seemed to be only one not completely dead, though the assailant was about to finish him off as well. Anthony would do nothing but let him get what was coming to him, watching the woman finish him before he would make his presence known to her, his lips stretched into an amused smirk.

”Impressive work. You took down a small squad of trained killers down easily; I have to admit I’m impressed.” Anthony said clapping. He had seen pictures of her before and knew who she was. This woman was none other than his half sister, his older half sister to be exact. ” Unfortunately you've gotten in the way of official Caster family business and that's just not good.” He said shaking his head.

The elemental looked at him with renewed fear as she heard his family's name. It was as it should have been.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 3rd 2012, 2:22 am

As the last man fell, Skyler tumbled to the ground with a hard thump. She bent her knees and cursed to herself before standing up, her hand moving to brush a bit of dirt form her pants. Blood did stain a bit of her clothes, but not to worry. She would be fine. Skyler started to walk toward the girl. In response to her walking, the elemental girl got upset and feigned farther into the corner, shaking with fear. She gave the frightened female a set of concerned, and confident eyes while she stepped forward. Skyler was still a bit sore, and tired, despite herself healing completely within about forty-five seconds of getting wounded. Sweat dripped down Skyler's brow, and down between her breasts while she took a sharp breath through her nose and sheathed her blade after retrieving the ballistic knife.

She felt someone step out behind of her, the omniscient presence of another being sending a chill down her neck, and what followed made it better. Clapping, and a boyish voice. "Indeed," she said, her hand shifting from the hilt of her blade. She was going to draw it, but decided against it. Her eyes were narrowed, but her back was still to him. She turned around slowly, but kept herself facing slightly toward the blond boy, as well as the brunette girl. "That girl has done no one harm.." she muttered, her form turning from the boy, 'Caster.' More like, Casper. He was a bit pale. His snide comment, and the air about his voice made her dislike him already, and she hadn't even give him a chance. But, that's usually how it was. She only became friends with the people she needed to use, or people she actually found interest in.

She stepped away from the boy, but the way the girl was staring at Casper made her raise a brow. She was terrified of this boy. But why? Rolling her eyes, Skyler walked forward and moved a hand to grab for the girl. She backed away, skinning her knee on the ground. "I can get you out of here.." Skyler said between a gritted set of teeth. She then grabbed the girl's arm, and she ignited, fire swallowing her up from head to toe. Skyler rose a brow, but her hand was scorched and started to heal instantly. The pain that raced through her body from the burn was only a few seconds long, but it kept happening over and over. She chuckled and grabbed the girl by the waist and then slung her into a bridal style position. Skyler then carried the flaming girl toward the boy, and passed him. She stopped, her clothes charring, and catching fire with each step. Her skin and hair repairing and healing over the seconds passing. "Tell me what your business is with this girl and I'm sure we can sort out a deal." The sleeve of her jacket burnt off, leaving a full view of her USMC tattoo, and her other sleeve burnt as well, giving another nice view of her Disrupted Karma tattoo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 3rd 2012, 3:08 am

”Whether if she has done something wrong is of no importance. All that matters is that she wanted.” Anthony said simply to the woman as he stepped towards her, though his sister already grabbed her and was running as the elemental was setting her ablaze and burnt flesh reeked throughout the alleyway. She apparently wanted to work out some kind of deal and that was simply impossible if he was correct about what his father wanted with the girl. Her heroism was misplaced at best and that would not do. He would have the girl even if she decided to get in his way.

”Now hand over the girl. She’s not human nor is she a metahuman. In fact shes property of the Caster family, an artificial construct and nothing more.” he kept the impassive mask on his face as he stepped forward, shadows seeming to writhe in his presence. ”Now hand her over before I put you down soldier.” he said with a bit of mockery in his tone, mostly at having said that so plainly. He was likely to start a fight but not like Anthony couldn’t take this little healer in a fair or even dirty fight.

A single serpent of shadows coiled around his arm and perched upon his shoulder like some sort of pet, almost as if it were alive. There was even a flash of red where eyes would be in slits as if it were staring at the young woman with a sort of malice that could steal her soul. ”I say we rip her pretty little neck out and make her regrow it before we do it again.” The snake seemed to hiss almost emptily. Anthony rolled his eyes at the snake.

’Now that's just excessively cruel Naga. Not like I would do that to family.” Yupp,he let it slip.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 3rd 2012, 5:24 am

Skyler let go of the girl and shoved her toward the boy. If she were nothing alike to a human, whatsoever, she had not a care in the world for her or what was done with her. Skyler patted the fire off of her clothes, surprised her whole outfit hadn't been torched. Maybe now she could say she helped put out a fire, and the cops near her car wouldn't question the blood stains. They would question, however, how she had come out without a scratch on her, her clothes and a little dirt on her skin being the only sign that she had even gotten into any kind of scuffle. "Have her.. too bad we couldn't work out something." She said, glancing toward the dead, and heavily injured men.

She was a solider. But not the same one she used to be. Her scars may heal, but not the ones that were leeching her thoughts and poisoning her mind. She allowed her eyes to trace the shadows that curled around of the boy, her brow raising while she turned to face him. She moved a hand up and tore part of the burnt remnants of her sleeve off and tossed it to the bloody alleyway's floor beneath her bloody boots. She chuckled darkly and shook her head. "You wouldn't be able to get close enough.." she dared the shadowy snake. She flicked her eyes from the talking shadow-snake and looked the boy, Casper, dead in the eyes. "Excuse me?" she asked, taking a step closer to him, her nostrils flaring with anger. "Did you say family?" She had already had enough drama when it came to her personal life. Her father being a good for nothing, her real mother being dead, and her mothers late husband also being a bust. Now she was apparently related to this asshole.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 6th 2012, 6:16 pm

”I don’t think I misspoke. I did indeed say family. You and I share blood, that much is certain.” Anthony said with an impassive gaze as he let the shadow snake hiss angrily before she slipped back into his shadow, he could feel it reverberate across the connection that she was not pleased. Not that he went out to please his capricious familiar who was far more ruthless than he was but that was to be expected of snake spirits.

Anthony was unperturbed by the closeness of the deadly woman with deadly weapon in hand. He knew that he could react quick enough to defend himself if she grew dangerous and his magic was more than enough. So he simply looked her in the eyes as he let his expressionless lips shift into something that could be confused for some sort of emotion, when it was him simply changing his expression out of habit. ”Its good that you didn’t put up a fight.” he girl was bound by what seemed like countless shadowy threads as she was lifted into the air.

The elemental attempted to summon her fire but a shadow in the shape of a fist slammed into her stomach and rendered her unconscious. ”I assume you are curious about what I mean when I call you family.” Anthony said raising an eyebrow quizzically as if she had already asked the question. ”I may not know too much on the matter but I’m sure my….our father could shed light on the matter.” The girl was carried a respectable distance form Anthony as he waited for some type of answer from Skyler.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 2:19 pm

She was rubbing the bridge of her nose in annoyance, her eyes closing. She let a soft, yet still annoyed, sigh pass her lips before she looked at him directly. They somewhat looked alike. Her hair and eyes were oddly colored compared to his, but... The boy did look somewhat like her. "Yeah, I am a bit curious. Blood or not, I've dealt with a few idiots over these passed few months, thinking someone is my father, then someone else is, and now I apparently have a kid brother." she said, a bit angry, but managed to keep her composure. She was still in those burnt clothes, a few patchy holes mainly all over abdomen, arms, and thigh area of her pants.

"I'd like to get my car, if it's not too much trouble, then I guess I could give a shot; one more shot, at finding out who my true family is.." she said, watching the boy carry the girl. "I'm Skyler," she said, extending a hand, her blade being sheathed while she caught up to the blonde boy. She rose a slender brow, her nose ring catching the light and glinting slightly. her silver hair and eyes were slightly dull, but when the light hit them, those features lit up and were glittering with a radiance unlike any other. She let her lower lip pull between her teeth while she idly lifted her hand to fiddle with her dog tags; her bad habits were never going to be broken. As soon as her hand was shaken, she took a light jog down toward her car and dived in the front seat and backed out of the parking spot to drive down and catch the end of that boy's car.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 10th 2012, 10:32 pm

Anthony shook the woman’s hand lightly, knowing that she had little patience with him, and possibly even less when he revealed the truth to her. One he was done he nodded to her with a subdued smirk as he quickly made a jump to his limo which was waiting for him. He waited for the girl’s vehicle to make its way behind hers and then he stepped into the well kept interior as the vehicle took off to the Caster estate within New York or the part that was not destroyed. Anthony simply waited as the vehicle simply glided along at a steady pace.

He whipped out a cellular device and waited for an answer. ”What is it?” The voice was cold and scathing.

”I retrieved the elemental as well as a certain Skyler Snowden.” Anthony said with a level tone, not betraying a single emotion as he silently hoped for a single appraisal of his work, an acknowledgment that he was not the failure his father thought him to be.

”Good. I want both of them brought to me as soon as possible.” His tone did not lighten in the slightest but kept that cold edge to it, as if he would never be pleased with the young man; the perpetual failure that was to be the head of the Caster family.

”Of course father, I'll be home as soon as possible.” With that he closed the phone and let out a loud sigh as if getting through a painful ordeal. That was of course not true but him simply not being all too pleased with his father’s reaction. He was always this cold.

The drive only took about twenty minutes and they were at the large mansion on the outskirts of the city of New York, its large gates baring any unwanted visitor from entering. Beyond the iron was crisp clean grass that was expected from Nolan. The gates quickly opened as he drove through, followed by Skyler and were ushered into the bay where what seemed like where they held a large amount of vehicles.

Anthony stepped out with the elemental still bound and waited for his sister to stop and then he could begin the tour.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 11th 2012, 9:00 am

Her car was a casual sit in while she idly drove behind of the vehicle which housed this stranger. Such a stranger that she had a bit of trust in. Only trust that they were related. She was tired of digging for the truth and she wanted answers. If this was to be her family, so be it. She would finally know and then she could let her mind rest and get back on track with her life.. whatever life she had left to live, rather. She was AWOL from the Military, tied up with some shady people, and now she was apparently getting escorted to god knows where. She could stop the car, turn around. But, nah. She kept driving, her fingers tapping on the steering wheel. She let her head bob gently while a rock song came on the radio, but the transmission was cut short by a news report. She turned off the radio. She had no intention of listening to the cries from the world today. She had no reason to care right now.

She rose a brow once they arrived at a mansion, the gates tall, and looming over the street that fed into the mouth of the mansion. Skyler felt a cough itch her throat, but she swallowed it away while her car eased through the gates. "Now or never.. Take a chance.." she said to herself. She was then passed the gates, and pulling around toward a lot of cars where she cut the engine, and left her keys in the ignition just in case she had to get out of there quickly. She stepped out of the car, her blade still strapped to her, but in it's shoulder case. She looked toward the boy and took a few steps toward him. "So, Casper, mind if I change? Or does it matter?" she asked while stepping back around toward her trunk to open it up. When she did, a slew of things were presented. C4, T4, several guns, knives, and a single suitcase with clothes. She peeled out of her jacket and slid off her charred pants and shirt. She pulled on a simple corset and tightened the drawstring and tied it up tight, a few snaps and zippers also being adjusted. She was basically nude, other than underwear.

She slid a skirt on and zipped it up as well and then left her knife and shoulder holster as well as her charred clothes in the trunk. She closed the trunk and looked at the boy. She wasn't shy when it came to changing, and she wasn't about to pretend she liked being stared at. She had not a care in the world. She had been around so many men in the military, and she learned how to fend for herself. She did hope she had him embarrassed when she was stripping down to her skivvies, though. "Guess we go now," she said while grabbing a hair tie around of her wrist to wrap her hair up into a loose bun.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds September 16th 2012, 8:10 pm

Anthony raised an eyebrow at the girl’s question involving her changing but voiced no objection, simply turning his eyes from the girl as she changed into whatever it was she was changing into. He waited until she was finished and then motioned for her to follow him, leading the way into the massive mansion. He led her through a long white hallway with simple white tile that gave the illusion that it was endless when in fact it was not. Turning at the end he lead her into an eight way hallway, branching off ad he took the hallway branching in the northwest direction as he went on without a decrease in his pace. His father’s study was at the end of this hallway and then she could have any question she wanted answered then. That was of course if she even believed the fact that she was his sister instead of thinking him a simple fool.

Once they reached the end of the hallway, Anthony opened the door as it opened into a smartly decorated office. The carpet was a soft dark color that the name of it did not come quickly to mind. A dark haired man sat next to a fire blazing in its fireplace, his cool blue eyes gazing at the young woman with an almost unnerving friendliness. He smiled as two seats turned for them to sit, as well as what seemed like a beanbag moved for the elemental to be placed upon. ”Please, take a seat.” he said motioning graciously as he waited for them to take a seat or not to.

Anthony of course took a seat and coughed somewhat awkwardly as if he knew this would not go well at all. ”Welcome to my home Skyler. I’m pleased to see that you haven’t killed your brother, though I wouldn’t blame you if you did. He can be quite course when it comes to dealing with people,he’s always been like that sadly.” Nolan Caster said shaking his head, acting as if this were just another meeting for him.He did not fear the powerful soldier that could have killed him with a quick motion, no, he sat there as if she were a kitten in his presence. He was what some would call an pleasantly overconfident man.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 18th 2012, 4:56 am

Her foot falls were light and barely audible against the marble and or wood flooring that dressed this mansion up to a T. She let her hands rest idly at her sides, her mind preoccupied with dissecting ever aspect that was in front of her as she walked. She admired the architecture of the building, but was also keeping herself aware of her surroundings, and making sure to never lose sight of Casper. She let her eyes follow him now, keeping only a few short foot falls behind of the blonde as she moseyed along the hall way.

Once they were finally brought toward a room that mimicked a study or perhaps a luxurious office, she took a moment to take a sharp breath through her nose, and then she followed behind of Casper. She had no words to share with him, but she did have thoughts swallowing the confines of her mind. She was lost in a sea of questions, but not one could be uttered passed locked lips. She licked her lips, her tongue feeling dry due to loss of words, especially when her silver irises lay softly upon the man that greeted her. She then stepped forward, but chose not to sit, but to stand. She was too anxious to bother with sitting. She'd end up fidgeting more if she sat. So, instead of sitting, she stood, with her hand clasped against her dog tags.

When the man admittedly stated that this boy, Casper, was indeed her brother. They did look alike, which was eerily scary. She opened her mouth, and she prayed she could speak without her thoughts passing her lips. "Thank you for having me. It's odd how many loops and hoops I jump and find myself stuck in. I do hope this is the last time I have to search for my family, or what's left of it. My mom is dead, after all." she was talking about Miss Snowden, her foster mother, but that woman was basically her mother-mother. She had raised Skyler, and had given her whatever she needed, not what she wanted. Miss Snowden was a kind woman, and had died of cancer. Skyler thought back to the moment she died, and also the events following. It was an eventful day, but now was not the time to dwell on the past.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 10th 2012, 10:56 pm

Nolan looked upon his daughter with that whimsical expression that betrayed nothing, an expression that very few could read as more than what it was. He had a few features that marked him as Anthony’s father but nothing more than those few, such as his darker blonde hair that fringed upon the bounderies of brown and slightly stockier body. He was Nolan Caster the head of the Caster family and one of the most powerful necromancers to have lived,even to have been speculated to have been able to defy the very forces of aging and death, gaining “true immortality”.

”I know she is,its an unfortunate fact.” He knew she was speaking of Mrs Snowden,a woman who was more than kind enough to take in a half daughter that would have had no place within the Caster family growing up. They looked down strangely upon illegitimate children, surprisingly not looking down upon Anthony who was the child of a woman with no magical talent whatsoever.

Anthony took a seat as his green eyes darted form Skyler to his father who looked poised within his own way, as if nothing could break his near perfect, yet sloppy posture. ”I can offer you a place within the family, something to call a home when you need a place to stay. Familiy is very important you see.” He kept his tone at a friendly level, his unkempt but short dark blonde hair swept by a single hand. ”I’m sure you’ve already gotten acquainted with Anthony. He can be rough but that’s just how he is.” Anthony shot him a glance before turning his eyes to the wall. The fire light played off of the wallpaper, giving the room an ambiance that made it seem mystical within its own right.

”So,what do you say? Will you accept my offer? I assure you that there will be no…”strings” attached.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 11th 2012, 10:27 am

Everything her "dad" was saying was very kind, but there was always a catch; especially when it seemed too good to be true. She placed a hand on her hip, the touch shallow with her poise half cocked. Her arms then crossed while she adjusted her hips to be parallel with her feet; shoulder width apart. A slight relaxed military pose. "Now, I know ya might find this offensive; but I don't believe ya without a catch. There's always a catch," she said, her tongue sliding over her teeth behind of her lips before she pulled her mouth opened, a smacking sound filling the room. Her accent, Southern as it may be, was slightly light and sweet. It was a bit thicker whenever she was annoyed with someone, or something. This was a time for her to be annoyed.

The half lit room was dancing with shadows cast by the fireplace, and her eyes drifted from the man, then toward Casper. She let her gaze linger, and then it shifted to the flames. She moved her right hand and idly fiddled with her dog tags, her eyes flicking back to dear old "dad." "So?" she asked again, a bit peeved at this point. A slender, silver, eye brow rose in question while her hands stopped fidgeting with her dog tags and was dropped to rest at her sides. She wiggled her toes in her boots, keeping her hands from fidgeting so much. She had a bad habit to twitch and move or always have something in her hands. She was trying her best to not make herself look like some sort of drug addict wanting to get her fix; she was just a bit vexed with a mild case of turrets. The case was small, but she would always find herself fiddling with things if she wasn't engrossed in something that kept her mind functioning. Right now? She could drift off from this conversation, the matters not so pressing to her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds December 11th 2012, 4:30 pm

Nolan smirked as Skyler demanded to know if there was a catch,as if he would do such s thing,then again it was never beyond him to demand something of his daughter. He had no reason to blame the female being wary after everything that she was to have witnessed within her life and in fact he would not. ” I assure you that there are no strings attached to my offer as good as it seems.” He did not let his tone betray a single thing,his expression pleasant enough to anyone not privy to how Nolan Caster functioned. Anthony knew that his father could be ruthless in his dealings even with family,though why he wasn't with Skyler eluded him entirely. Perhaps it was just him feeling a small tinge of guilt for leaving her so many years ago but that was yet to be seen.

”My offer is what all Caster's are given,shelter within one of the mansions if they have no home of their own or in your case I can personally house you as my daughter. We Caster's never leave one of our own out.” Cornelius being the exception but he purposely excluded himself from the affairs of the family and hadn't been seen for years. Nolan had no time for that old fool and all of his escapades. ”You're even welcome to take for yourself a room if it suits you.” He offered running a free hand through his rough looking dark blonde hair. He of course wouldn't bring up the death of her adoptive mother or even the identity of true mother. That would be left up to times when things were not as tense as they were now.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top