The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_vote_lcapThe misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_voting_barThe misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_vote_lcapThe misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_voting_barThe misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  Empty The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)

Post by Shadowoof March 16th 2015, 6:36 am

In the windy city of chicago, there was crime, metahumans and the general freak here or their. But it also held shadow, the demonic shadow and now shadow/fire user that protected the city in his own ways. Usually they thanked him, others usually walked away from him and some even asked why he helped at all. All this due to that Angel he fought and saved from the demon creature hunting her. But alas that was in the past and right now Marcus had better things to do then recollect his past, no now he was staring down a bank robbery. Four men, all armed and not one could be identified as metahuman which Marcus didn't get. You needed a meta to get by in crimes and these guys were weaponless compared to Marcus. Still, it was better than doing nothing so Marcus walked up a few steps and opened the doors that made a small chime to tell keepers a person had walked into their bank but right now it was an early alarm system telling jackass one, two, three and Four that they had a visitor but they would only see Marcus with his mask. "So this could be simple, Really. Put the money down and allow me to safely knock you all out or--- A gunshot fired out and hit Marcus in the shoulder, he took a step back from the impact before the wound healed itself.

Marcus constructed four tendrils that once formed were sent at the four Jackass's and once again, four more souls were gone. Their bodies popping from the force his shadow's made during contact, blood flying over people, splashing on people and walls and just about everything else. "I forget how much that hurts normal people." Marcu said in his demonic voice once again before turning to the hostages. "Alright I just killed them. So yea." Marcus said as he walked over and picked up one of the bags used to carry the gold the Jackasses were after. It wasn't really gold but would have been to the four now dead robbers.

Human.. Listen The demon said in Marcus's mind and he did just that, he listened. He heard their voices. Some scarred and others begging for their lives until he heard one. Human they think you're robbing them. Dark didn't have to say it but it made Marcus sigh anyway.

I just saved their lives and they think I'm now robbing them.. Wonderful. Marcus thought to himself as he pondered on what to do, explain he wasn't here to hurt them or do what they want him to do, what they think he will do. It was starting to become a hard choice now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  Empty Re: The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 18th 2015, 8:36 pm

Chicago, why he was here even Ryan did not know. From what he could remember it was a mistake of that little teleporting power of his, not a common occurrence but then again it did tend to happen from time to time. One minute he was trying to reach The Prodigy base, and the next he was standing somewhere else entirely. This sudden change in scenery was enough to confuse Ryan, but it only took him a few moments to recognize the strange change in scenery he was looking at, as it was a city that he had seen many times before he had been found by Silus. So now here he was walking around Chicago, trying to think of a way to get back to his home city, instead of just thinking of the obvious of porting back to the damn place to begin with, granted such a long trip would have been difficult to pull of successfully.

So now it was more of him trying to keep in mind how he would get there, gathering focus and trying to remember the place that he wanted to go. For now maybe he could even stop whatever crime he ran across, since Ryan was sort of a hero in his own right. Sure, he had no sort of superhero costume, but that didn't stop everyone favorite little hydro boy from saving people, especially when the control he wanted was slowly coming to him. Today, rain was falling in a lazy drizzle upon him, people walking past Ryan with umbrellas in hands to stave off the small amount of water that would have dampened their clothing, or hair, or whatever. He just sort of had gotten used to the rain a long time ago, it made him feel stronger in a sense, healthier almost. So when he wasn't dreading the feel of the rain, Ryan would actually walk through it as if the stuff cleansed him or something.

That was until he heard the sound of a gunshot coming from somewhere, sending everyone's favorite dumbass into a sort of hero mode. If someone was shooting, that meant crime was going on, and Ryan would have to stop it with the power of....well water or whatever. So without another thought, Ryan ran towards the scene of said gunshot, hoping to find some sort of action to occupy him until he thought off a way to return to his home. This scene was as expected a bank, where it seemed as if someone strange looking shadow guy was, looked pretty evil too if he knew anything about evil dudes. There were some bodies on the floor, all bloody with the gore just everywhere, making Ryan gag a little. Yupp, that was definitely the bad guy in this whole thing.

Stepping onto the scene, Ryan tried to make himself as imposing as a 5'6 male could look, which is not very. ”Hey you! Stop doing....whatever it is you're doing and come quietly, or i'm gonna have to beat you up.” The rain began to pick up in intensity, going from light drizzle to moderate downpour. Something told him that this would not go well at all.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)  Empty Re: The misunderstanding of a shadow and water. (Ryan Lester)

Post by Shadowoof March 20th 2015, 3:22 am

Marcus was in the middle of thinking on what to do with his now hostages according to them when the kid walked in. He was small compared to Marcus and Marcus only just realised it was raining now. Before it was pretty sunny but now it just hit rain and over time it was getting harder.. Marcus made an assumption his power had to do something with water or he could make storms. Then his power would be storm control which sounded scary in it's own right."Look kid it isn't what it looks---" Marcus couldn't finish when he felt a tingle in his arms. A bad tingle, like it wasn't his own anymore.

Sorry human but I am bored and I want to see a good fight. The demons voice spoke aloud in Marcus's mind and in turn gave Marcus another bad headache. His arm rose and in turn a few tendrils rose with it, aiming at the kid.

"My body Dark, you don't get control. Marcus thought back to him, trying to regain his arm which he did, only the tendrils Dark had made were now flying towards the cloud kid with force. "Shit."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2015, 7:41 pm

So it seemed the guy didn't do any of that banter stuff villains did on television, which was kinda lame. Instead, they released a few tendrils of shadowy stuff at him, looking pretty dangerous if Ryan could say so, but he had no time for talking. It looked like they had hit him, however all that happened was his body would turn into a sort of watery form, falling to the ground as a puddle and the tendrils would continue onward. This puddle would move away from the tendrils, before reforming into Ryan, who was a little annoyed by that attack.

”Okay, that was not cool.” Ryan noted with a slight frown, before letting the rain water that was falling in a torrent pool in through the only entrance, rapidly swirling around him. Without even a moment between that, small shards of dense ice would shoot outwards from the defensive formation, aimed for...well they weren't really aimed. His eyes turned towards the people still in the building, motioning for them to get out of here before things got messy. Luckily that was what they did, running as quickly as possible.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 29th 2015, 11:46 am

Marcus watched as the torrent of water poured though the door surround the kid while himself, allowing the black mist to circle around him. He didn't have time to think as soon as the water came circled the kid and shot ice shards at Marcus which he formed a wall of darkness in front of him to block. Any shard that hit went half though the dark wall instead of shattering which interested Marcus yet as soon as they hit Marcus made a right hook and the wall of darkness was flung at the ice, water user. "Ohh, now that was cold." Marcus joked in his demonic voice, a smirk hidden under his mask. Maybe Dark was right, maybe he did need a fight to get rid of the constant boredom that followed him in this city.

Maybe you should get friends. Dark added as the old demon had knowledge of most of Marcus's thoughts which kinda bothered Marcus quite a bit from time to time, something Dark took pride in a little too much.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top