The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
When Water Meets Water I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When Water Meets Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Water Meets Water Empty When Water Meets Water

Post by Archer Roland April 26th 2011, 7:50 pm

It was a bright and shining day, just the opposite of what it was like a few days ago. There had been a huge fight between about four super villains and three super heroes. Needless to say things had gotten out of hand rather quickly. That wasn’t something that Jack was very proud of actually. He had lost his temper again and made some bad mistakes, like he always did. Then there was the matter of the being invited to join a secret organization, he didn’t know much about that but he would most likely go and see what it was about.

Things were looking up now though, since Sean was showing him some moves he hadn’t thought of before with his water and ice manipulation. Today was already looking like a good day. Jack just didn’t know if he should tell Sean about the organization and the strange woman or not though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When Water Meets Water ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

When Water Meets Water Empty Re: When Water Meets Water

Post by Arcana April 26th 2011, 8:40 pm

Today was a sunny day. Not a plus in Sean's opinon. Though it ddin't matter really. He was too busy helping frost with his power. Which Sean was all to happy to help. After all the guy was a total cutie. Though he chose to keep those comments to himself. Didn't want it getting too akward. So he stuck to showing him the basics of the power of controlling water. Then tot he advanced moves. Frost was a natural learner. Though Sean was curious of his real name. "I'm glad i could help you with your power. It kinda reminds me of mine." Sean said smiling his usual goofy grin. As he showed a new manuever with water. He felt comfortable with Frost. Enough to tell him anything.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 26th 2011, 8:54 pm

Frost thought that Sean was a really cool guy since he was helping him with all these moves, some of which were really neat. He hoped that he could impress the older teen with learning the moves quickly so he tried his hardest to do his best. There wasn’t really a clear reason to Frost as to why he wanted to impress Sean so badly but he just thought it had something to do with the whole mentor thing they seemed to have going on right now. Normally he didn’t think the tight jeans and black hair worked for guys too well but Sean managed to pull it off really well. When he wasn’t looking Frost would try and sneak a look at him, he felt a blush cross his cheeks.

“My real name is Jack,” he tried to get some conversation going and to get his mind in a better place, “just so you know.” Jack was trying to get his mind out of the gutters, he had no idea why it was even there to begin with. Today was getting weird for the young and confused teen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 26th 2011, 9:01 pm

"Jack eh? Cute name if you ask me." Sean said idely. As he swept a stray strand of hair away from his eyes. Raising a black eyebrow at jack. Sean thought he would never get the guys name out of him. He condensed a small droplet of water. Playfully flicking it on Frost face. "Since you told me your real name i'll tell yuo the names i've been called by. Though some of them you can't call me. I might have to hurt you." he winked showing he was kidding. "First is my little hero name Deluge. I've been called Squirt by another member of Tough guys Sul-Fury. Also been called water boy, but those are it." he enjoyed the openess. It felt good. For a strange reason.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 27th 2011, 2:22 pm

Sean being so nice was not helping Jack in the slightest, if anything it was making things harder, that last part not being so much a metaphor. He was beginning to get uncomfortable standing and Jack didn’t want Sean to know about the ‘distraction’ that was happening so he made his way over to the edge of the building they were practicing on and sat down. There was plenty of space next to Jack for someone else to sit on and once Jack felt that Sean wasn’t looking adjusted himself so that ‘it’ wasn’t so noticeable.

Jack again tried to start a conversation, it was beginning to become very obvious that he was more than a little nervous, “this weird chick invited me to join this group of supers,” he was careful not to use the name of the group so Sean would not get suspicious. “Do you think I should join?” Jack asked the other boy.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 27th 2011, 2:48 pm

His eyes wandered down for a second. Noticing something he didn't expect on Jack. Which prompted the same response from Sean. As it caused a slight buldge in his pants. Though Jack probably wasn't paying attention. He walked up next to Jack. Sitting next to him. Noticing the buldge gone. Apparently he had fixed that problem. Then he mentioned a weird chick. "Tell me about this weird chick? Whats her name?" he said it with a flirtacious under tone. Still he was curious about this chick. She maybe a cool ally. So Sean had to know. ALso Sean just liked to hear Jack's voice. It had a certain charm to it. Way better than his current boyfriends. Also it had a familarity to it. Making Sean like it even more.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 27th 2011, 3:02 pm

Sean sat right next to Jack, making him a little more nervous, and asked him to tell him the chick’s name. Jack thought he should keep it vague just in case she had a bad reputation or something. “Her name was something like Elena but it doesn’t matter,” he said trying to be as nonchalant as he possibly could given the situation at hand. Trying to be as innocent as possible Jack scooted closer to Sean and laid his head on his shoulder, as he gently placed his hand on the older boy’s lap.

Something was odd though, being that there was a lump in Sean’s pants. Did he have something in his pocket? He gave the lump a little squeeze not sure what it could be, it was still sort of soft like a sausage, it was odd that Sean was keeping something like that in his pants. Then the sausage twitched and realization dawned on Jack as a deep blush exploded across his face.

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 27th 2011, 3:15 pm

When he said the name. Realization burst into Seans eyes. Elena? That was his mother's name. True a last name wasn't attached, but it was odd. She was supposed to be dead. Then Frost made a move Sean didn't expect. Grabbing onto him. Taking a slight squeeze. Twitching in response to the touch. This wasn't how he expected it to go at all. A dark blush erupting like fire across his face. First he hears of a woman with the same name as his mother. Now hes getting touched up on by Jack. Sean ddin't know what to think. He acted on impulse. Leaning forward. pressing his lips to Jacks. Softly. Not needy as he felt. Just a soft casual kiss. One he didn't even think about. It just happened.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 27th 2011, 4:43 pm

The two of them kissed and it was awesome, for a little while, then it got kind of awkward. Something just didn’t feel right, it was more like he was kissing his brother or something like that, though he’d never had a brother. Jack was certain that he was the one responsible for the disastrous kiss. He broke away from Sean and looked away.

“I don’t think I can do this,” Jack said with a heavy heart, “It just feels too weird.”

((OOC: Sorry it's such a short post.))

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 28th 2011, 12:27 pm

((OOC: its okay <3))

The kiss itself was wonderful. It felt just excellent. Then Jack pulled away and it was over. Sean felt somewhat hollow. It was a closeness he didn't want to ends. The taste of Jack was still on his lips. He licked them for a second taking it in. He wanted to keep on doing that. Though if Jack didn't want to do it. Sean wouldn't rush him. Sean sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry. This was my fault." he was apologizing for kissing Jack. Even though he saw nothing wrong with it. It felt right. Yet Sean didnt force himself on people. That was wrong in itself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland April 28th 2011, 1:56 pm

Jack wasn’t sure what to do. He was very confused; did he like Sean, did he not like Sean in that way, or was he just in way over his head at the moment. Jack had never been in a situation like this and he just didn’t know how to handle it nor did he know what he needed to do. So, it might not have been the best move in the world but he began to walk away from the other teen. “I’m sorry, you are still my friend,” this was harder than anything he’d ever dealt with before, this time it was a metaphor, “but I think I need to go and think things over.” Frost didn’t look back. Something told him he couldn’t, because it would just be too hard, again that was a metaphor.

((OOC: Unless Wally has something to add this is the end.))

Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 22nd 2012, 8:29 am

Moved to Completed Topics. :]

-My DeviantArt-
When Water Meets Water JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top