The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_vote_lcapWater meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_voting_barWater meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_vote_lcapWater meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_voting_barWater meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) Empty Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star)

Post by Arcana December 19th 2011, 11:52 pm

Sean scrunched his eyebrows together, as he pushed the phone reciever against his left ear. The voice of a young man chimed through it, as he spoke softly. Enrapt in a heated debate with the man on the other side of the connection. A childhood friend of his, and an ex as well. The head of the house of Hale, Aaron Hale. Who had made it his duty to check up on Sean when he moved to San Francisco due to his new Job as a government hero. It was not that bad of a thing, though the guy sometimes felt like he made it his duty to stalk him daily. Though thats how somethings went. As he walked down the street, he continued his conversation, blonde streaked black hair moving slightly in the wind. It was rather warm here compared to the cold of New York city. The people were attractive though, and that was good enough for him." Damn its warm here, I don't like it at all." Sean complained into the phone, as he was replied with a simple tease.

"Not my fault you're out there playing hero with a bunch of kids."

Sean simply huffed indignantly as he thought up a retort. Hanging up, as he readjusted his thin, striped hoodie. Today he wanted to just be Sean Collin, instead of Deluge. Though nothing ever came easy for him did it? A shot rang out through the streets as the sounds of police sirens rang through the air. It seemed someone was doing whatever it was they were doing, and it was apparently illegal. Otherwise the police would leave them alone. A man in simple clothes, and a mask was robbing a bank, Rather cliche, but what the hell. Sean walked up to the entrance, keeping in the crowd that milled outside of it. Sean's eyes glowed an icy, soul chilling blue as he waited for the right chance to make his move. He had to make sure this guy didn't have any powers to note.

Thats when the vines sprouted from the ground.

Last edited by Sean Collin on December 20th 2011, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) Empty Re: Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star)

Post by Morning Star December 20th 2011, 12:08 am

Lucifer had been wandering around the United States and somehow ended up in San Francisco, California. It was very far from home, considering that his "home" was in New York. Lucifer continued to walk on, San Fran was pretty nice and relaxed. The people here seemed more relaxed than the people in New York, as if they didn't have a care in the world. He liked this atmosphere, it was definitely relaxing. He put his hands behind his head and looked up at the sky, it was so beautiful. The sleeves of his long-sleeved, button down shirt were rolled up, so his tattoos were visible.

His blue eyes scanned the city, he was observing the city. He wanted to explore this place, find out more about it. His exploration would have to wait though because suddenly he heard police sirens and a shot rang out. "Now, that sounds like fun." said Lucifer with a slight grin on his face. Lucifer ran towards the commotion, it was easy to find. There was a crowd and police cars outside of a bank. The guy who seemed to be robbing the bank was another average Joe, that is until vines sprouted from the ground. Lucifer was someone who manipulated fire, so he had to be considerate of the people around when he decided to make his move. He wanted to get his attention, he threw mini-fireballs at the vines to burn them down, and then he sent a fireball at the assailant. The black flames quickly disposed of the vines. "If you want to fight someone, fight me." said Lucifer with that charismatic smirk of his.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Morning Star/Morning Star's Items
Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) Tumblr_nj46vgjBiX1qdd2r3o1_1280
Morning Star
Morning Star

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star) Empty Re: Water meets fire (Closed to Morning Star)

Post by Arcana December 20th 2011, 12:02 pm

Sean was about to make his move, when the vines caught fire. Which was an interesting development within itself. Especially since the fire was black, and he had never seen a flame that color. Well this was going to be an interesting day indeed. Though the criminal might react in a way he didn't want him to, which would not be good at all when he had a gun, and hostages. It was time to even the odds with this metahuman, no need to have him shooting people. First was to take the gun out of his and without him shooting anyone on accident, then he could deal with what came next. Slowly he let the influence of his power slink outward, as it took hold of all the moisture in the area. Condensing it into liquid water, all ready for him to use. Before the guy had a chance to notice it, a whip of water lashed out at him. Slicing the gun in half with the pure pressure of the attack. Leaving him without his precious weapon.

A sharp, knife like vine lashed out at one of the people in the bank. Though he stopped it with the same whip. Slicing it into pieces with a few thoughts."Hey, i'm gonna have to shut down this little party of yours. By the authority of the Sentinels. You better come with me easy, or I break a few bones!!" Sean called out as he advanced onto the building with a calm, collected posture.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star December 20th 2011, 5:57 pm

Lucifer then saw a water whip slice the gun the criminal had in half. Lucifer was surprised, but not that much. There were bound to be people in this huge city with superhuman abilities. Lucifer followed the whip to the source of it, it was a young man who was a little older than Lucifer, but shorter than him by a few inches and have blonde streaked black hair. As he made his way over to the guy, the guy made another water whip to cut a vine into pieces. Just in time to save a life, mind you. Lucifer was going to help out the guy, but it seemed that he had everything in control. The guy then made his way towards the building and said "Hey, i'm gonna have to shut down this little party of yours. By the authority of the Sentinels. You better come with me easy, or I break a few bones!!"

Lucifer then said to himself "Sentinel, eh?" Lucifer had heard of the Sentinels while wandering around, he only knew tidbits of information though. He knew that they were a collective of young heroes. Now he was interested once again, he jogged up to the guy and began to walk with him. "If things get out of hand, just know that I've got your back, Sentinel. I'm the one who destroyed the first few vines with the black fire by the way. I hope you don't mind." Lucifer said with a reassuring smile. Though he expected things to go smoothly, he kinda hoped that things would get out of hand because it would be pretty fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Morning Star
Morning Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 20th 2011, 7:04 pm

Sean smiled satisfied with his heroic seeming choice of words. It was rare he managed to seem like a hero in the least. Though the criminal was only slightly impressed by the speech, and more by the display of power he showed. If that guy saw the katana that Sean had, he would be even more impressed. " So, do you give up, or do I have to make you?" The man reacted with a flurry of vines lashing out at Sean, though with a though the water was sapped from them, leaving only dry husks. As the torrent milled around Sean slowly, but looked threatening enough. His eyes glowed a souless icy blue as he stared down his target ready to deliver a blow that would put him down. Not kill him of course, but stop him from fighting. Though he reacted well enough, intertwining a young woman in vines, ready to impale her head. Any move to harm him would end with her death.

"Make one move, and I splatter her brains all over the floor."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star December 20th 2011, 7:43 pm

And there he was, ignored as if he was some vagrant. The criminal had the woman intertwined in his vines and threatened to kill her if someone made a move, this was his chance to make a move. He would do a bit of trickery here, he would ration with the criminal and then take him out. A simple, overused plan, but it could work. "Sir, just put the woman down. If you put the woman down, you're free to go, okay? There's no point in hurting an innocent person. As soon as you hurt her, just know that we're all going to take you down in a nanosecond, so just put her down and walk." Lucifer said in a calm, reassuring tone. He wanted to make it seem like he was on the criminal's side, as if he understood why he was doing this.

Lucifer put his hands up in the air as if to surrender, he looked at the officers and the Sentinel, and gave a slight nod. The nod was for them to put their weapons down and their hands up. Of course, this was all apart of his plan, he wouldn't dare let the man go unscathed. As soon as he let go of the hostage, he would create a circle of fire around the assailant, use the fire to light the man's pants on fire, and then while the man would be trying to extinguish the fire, he would run up to the man and give him a roundhouse kick that was strong enough to knock him out, but not break anything.

Morning Star
Morning Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 23rd 2011, 12:52 am

Sean thought out the neatest plan with an efficiency as he closed his eyes for the briefest second. Next he would make his move to take down the crook with little trouble First he pulled the water from the vine with a quick efficiency as it coiled around him. Like a sharp blade against his warm throat, ready to end a worthless life. Though he chose not to, this time. Next came the kick from the kid against the guys chin, knocking him out all but good. Which was just fine with him. Left Sean with less work to do later really. " Thanks for the help." Sean said in his work tone as the hostage ran away. Sean adjusting his hood, as his eyes returned to their natural color. His footsteps resonating within his ears as his walked up the small amount of steps into the bank. "That was pretty good there. Though you have to tell me more about those marks of yours." Sean said with an inquisitive tone, though he knew what they were, and hate what they represented.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star December 23rd 2011, 1:08 am

And then the plan worked perfectly, it was a simple plan, but it worked nonetheless. " Thanks for the help." said the Sentinel, "That was pretty good there. Though you have to tell me more about those marks of yours." Lucifer looked at his arms and thought of what his mother had to go through for him. "These... are a symbol of my life, they're a symbol of my childhood. And they're a reminder of what my mother's done for me, she's the one who helped me obtain all of this power." said Lucifer with a meaningful smile, as if he was in deep thought, reminiscing about the past. Lucifer then realized that the other guy was walking towards the criminal, so he followed him. He wanted to get to know this guy. "So, what's your name? If you don't mind me asking of course." asked Lucifer inquisitively.

The crowd around them had begun to disperse, seeing as the criminal was gone. This was most likely the highlight of most people's day. On the other hand, the cops were still sticking around, thanking the guys as they passed by them. Lucifer picked a bit of lint out of his pocket, he rolled it up into a ball and burned it with a mini flame. It turned into ashes and flew away into the nice California breeze, he had to go to the beach soon. He imagined their beaches were beautiful.

Morning Star
Morning Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 5th 2012, 7:07 pm

Sean smirked at the reply to his question, which was different than he expected. It seemed he wasn't a satanic wackjob like some people he had met before. Sean was raised in a household with a powerful witch, so people assumed she was with that damnable devil. Soemtimes people liked to show their ignorance. The answer was good enough, though he was unsure what this kids motivations were at the moment. "You're a young hero I assume.Do you want to join the Sentinels? We're always accepting new members, and i'm sure you'll fit in." Sean offered, replying tot he cops words of thanks. So, would this guy say yes, or simply turn him down?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star January 5th 2012, 7:40 pm

"You're a young hero I assume.Do you want to join the Sentinels? We're always accepting new members, and i'm sure you'll fit in." said the Sentinel to Lucifer. He was taken aback by the offer. Did he want to be recognized as a hero? The pressure of it all though... Would it be worth it? He would have to decline, but maybe this couldn't be a total loss.

"I'm sorry, but I will have to decline this offer, I don't want to be tied down with one group." Lucifer said in a calm tone, "But I think I can propose an offer that will benefit the both of us. How about I become an ally of the Sentinels? I'll help you out in your time of need and you help me out in my time of need. I've been feeling... a bad omen recently. As if something terrible is going to happen and I want someone to help me without being tied down." Lucifer said with an encouraging tone.

Before he knew it, he was walking with this Sentinel, he wasn't even thinking about it. He would just hope that the Sentinel accepted his offer, it seemed like win-win situation for both.

Morning Star
Morning Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 5th 2012, 8:01 pm

Sean frowned lightly at the reply, pulling a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket. Gripping one lightly between pink lips, lighting the cancer stick with a battered lighter. Taking a quick puff, be fore exhaling the smoke in a transparent cloud. " Its your choice I guess, but I don't have TOO much of a say in the group. I'll see what I can do. Though if you ever change your mind, I'll be waiting. You do have a cellphone right?" Sean asked, taking another drag, blowing a smoke ring intot he crisp morning air. This wasn't his best attempt at recruiting someone, but it couldn't have been his worst. Atlest he didn't get a complete no.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star January 5th 2012, 8:19 pm

" Its your choice I guess, but I don't have TOO much of a say in the group. I'll see what I can do. Though if you ever change your mind, I'll be waiting. You do have a cellphone right?" Lucifer got an equally ambiguous answer, as if he wasn't sure because it wasn't a complete no either. He waved the smoke from the cigarette away from his face, he wasn't a huge fan of tobacco, cancer is what it was. He liked to smoke another substance, it was relaxing.

"Oh yes, of course I have a phone." Lucifer said. He rustled in his pocket until he pulled out his phone. It was a Samsung Galaxy S2, it was a nice android that fit him perfectly. He handed the phone over to the Sentinel and said "Just put your number in there and give me yours, so I can put my number in it." He held out his hand, waiting for him to place his phone in it. It seemed things were working for the better.

Morning Star
Morning Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top