The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_vote_lcapLittle girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_voting_barLittle girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_vote_lcapLittle girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_voting_barLittle girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) Empty Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Post by The Agency December 19th 2014, 9:43 am

Diana the Bloodsword. She was only known to them for one unlikely ally the Agency had. She had been a target for one simple reason. The bloodsowrd that gave her regenerative abilities. Her weapon had strong origins of the occult, identified and verified by several members of Agency Intelligence. Upon ascertaining the Bloodsword's location, the Agency deployed two of its "units" in order to acquire the bloodsword. There was of course stipulation regarding whom they were going to send. Many of the Agency's higher ups struggled with the director's decision to send Gizmo elsewhere, though they would have faith in him and his decisions. There was a reason he was the director, after all.

"Noir finished the video edits. Seamless might I add. It's the perfect campaign." An older man with glasses walked beside the director, the same place as he always was after these meetings. "I respect your decision as always, but I still wish you'd have sent Gizmo to deal with the girl. There's no telling when that little friend of her's will show up." He said as they passed through the automatic metal doors and into the director's office.

"I'm not as interested in her friend as I am her. That blade is important to understanding of the occult. Primarily occult artifacts that deal in the restoration and regeneration. Also I'd like it if you'd have a little more faith in our exosuited Agent. He's more than able to deal with this." The director said as he sat in his chair and looked to his laptop as he peered through his glasses at the messages. Apparently their old friend Mechanism was still alive. Underestimated. It required re-evaluated it would seem. The older Agent moved to excuse himself, but just before he cleared the door the director left him linger upon one last statement. I wouldn't put money on her friend by the way. Where do you think I sent Gizmo?"

The older Agent just smirked and stepped outside the office and used his glasses to dial into Agent Vanguard.

"Vanguard. Agent Masters. Your target's location is being uploaded on a secure link as we speak. Remember the girl is not our priority. The weapon is. I've also secured you assistance. A bounty hunter that goes by the name Jeannie Rose. She'll meet you there. Good luck Vanguard." and with that, transmission was cut.

**********************************************************************************

Diana's Bloodsword is the target! Vanguard has been dispatched to meet up with Jeannie Rose outside Diana's location.

Quick Kid, I recommend that you integrate yourself by venturing into the bubble tea shop that Diana is in. I could also recommend taking the first post to establish where you are, and then introduce yourself once "tension" rises.

Vanguard and Jeannie, remember THE SWORD IS THE TARGET.

Yes I am fully aware Diana no longer has the Bloodsword, yet somehow the Agency doesn't know this yet... suspicious much?
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) Empty Re: Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Post by Bonjove December 19th 2014, 11:51 am

In the streets a blur of black race down the streets at unsee able speeds. Said blur stopped in a alley way in front of the bubble tea shop. He was here for a mission of some sorts. He needed to make sure that the agency doesn't get to bloodsword. Normally he wouldn't care if someone had it out for a villan, but this villan was a ally to the cause. So he had to do this wither he wants to or not.
Quick stepped out of the alley with only his bandanna on his face and hands in pockets. He made his way into the tea shop where Bloodsword was said to be, but slowly so he wouldn't look weird. Entering the shop, he couldn't stand the girlyness of it for a second. But salat he had to. [/color=Blue]"Ok where is she?"[/color] He would say to himself making his way around the shop.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) Empty Re: Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick)

Post by The Nekromonga December 19th 2014, 1:16 pm

The bell rang when Quick opened the glass door."Welcome to Happy Tea Place!" The large, portly, bespectacled owner greeted Quick when she entered, her big warm smile and cheerful manner making her a popular lady in town. Today she wore a bright red blouse, jeans and wore a Santa hat, and the place was prettied up with loads of Holiday decor. Glittery, golden orbs hung from the ceiling, while large snowflakes were painted on the windows. All around were The usual holiday ribbons, candy canes, and a nice big tree in the corner of the store.

The store was just starting to fill up with young people and young families. Quick would be guided to a big, comfy booth by the owner herself, then given a menu. She returned to the door, while a young Chinese waitress attended to Quick's order. The menu included a wide array of flavored milk teas, hot or cold, and some easy to make American and Asian snacks.

Outside

"I can never go back home." Was the usual thought that ran through Diana's mind since departing with Sword in hand, but for this time of year, her feet somehow compelled her back to the place she called home. A quaint, upper middle class neighborhood of Filipino Migrants, where the center of the community was still the Catholic Church, surrounded by small scale buildings and businesses, more akin to a township than a mall. The nearby Parking lot was packed, while business owners were opening late.

Diana walked, alone, adorned in her gray and pink winter wear. She stood across the street from the modest, Neo-Gothic Church. It snowed outside, yet once the church bells rang and the closing hymns were sung, people were exiting in droves. Families, together for the holidays, attending Sunday mass together, leading up to Christmas day. Fathers happily carrying smiling daughters on their shoulders, while mothers bought their hungry boys authentic street food, like deep fried, caramelized banana rolls, cotton candy from all the colors of the rainbow, cheese popcorn and sweet, native snacks from her Motherland. She eyed the stands with a stinging nostalgia, a longing that grew in her heart whenever she thought of this place.

She avoided the looks of the people she used to take for granted; the same strangers, the familiar stray dogs, the same streets, and the same chatter and exuberance of children playing in the snow. Diana never realized it was so cold this time of year. Quickly, she ducked into the nearest store, feeling nauseous and hungry.

Inside

The bell rang again when Diana entered."Welcome to Happy Tea Place!"

"Uh, hello Missus Dona..." Diana blurted out reflexively. The woman's smile somehow became brighter, when she heard the girl call her by name like some old friend.

"Welcome dear. Oh my, you are so pretty! Young people these days are so health conscious. Good for you. Are you new in town? Oh my... please, take a seat. Let's see..." She said cheerily as she made these wide friendly hand gestures.

Given the influx of customers and the relatively small, cozy place, Diana was brought to Quick's booth. Diana took a seat opposite the meta, and briefly greeted her with a polite hand wave and a "hello."

"Oh, I hope you don't mind sharing a seat... it's a small place. So, what's your name?" She asked Diana, as was her usual thing.

"Princess, ma'am. Oh... no... not at all. I'll have a hot milk tea, with crushed Oreos. I'd also like a bowl of your spicy Korean ramen, with bacon, egg and cheese." Diana ordered her usual combo, admitting quite readily they made awesome snack ramens. She looked at her seatmate, quietly.

"Oh..." The owner paused a bit right then, taking a second look at Diana. Her order was familiar, but not so unique as to pinpoint her identity. "So you're not new to shops like mine. Just make yourself comfortable dear and I'll get your order ready in a few minutes."

Diana nodded and thanked the shop owner readily. She looked out the window, letting out a tired, quiet sigh. So she did return here. Thoughts ran through her head and bounced around without stopping, coming here making her revisit all the old, pent up emotions that had built up. The Diana Mendoza, the murderous Blood Sword, was being emotional over returning home, partly because it had been a few days now since she had parted with her dark weapon. This, ironically, made the deathly aura of holding that artifact recede, and slowly Diana became more and more human again.

She only snapped out of it once her order came. A nice, tall plastic mug containing milk tea swirling with crushed Oreos and a bowl of Korean spicy Ramen... which was very, very hot.

"Itadakimasu..." She politely smiled at Quick and began eating, offering her enjoyment and thanks for the food.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 19th 2014, 10:47 pm

yay her next assignment, Jeannie is excited as she looks at the  letter she got from the agency guys. Huh they want her to recover a sword for them will that shouldn't be too hard it doesn't have legs so it can't  run away right oh there a crazy demon ninja chick she has to get it away from huh will that should be fun.

She looks at the file they sent her about bloodsword huh icky name, but she's kinda cute huh she thinks Benihime (crimson princess) would be better for her, but getting ninja girls sword is her job not helping her find a cuter nickname.

So her first order of business  is finding this vanguard fellow that apparently is some kinda ironman cool. He is her partner for this assignment. Will find a guy running around in a suit of armor shouldn't be too hard  right.

Anyway, she hopes she finds him quick  she doesn't care for cold weather much, she wishes there was a way to have Christmas without winter weather good thing she went shopping the other day and found the cutest hello kitty sweater.
Little girls shouldn't play with bloodswords (Diana-Vanguard-Jeannie-Quick) Jeannie_winter_kitty_by_ccrgameman-dae131a
LOOKING around for vanguard  she wonders if his using a cloaking device or something cause so far finding a guy in a metal suits been harder then she thought. Seriously cloaking from your partner no cool bro! so in here search for her partner, Jeannie is distracted by an interesting smell, yummy ramen.

Jeannie follows the smell to a cute little shop. well can't fight crime on an empty tummy  she'll get a little snack before resuming her search for her partner  so they can get to work.  Jeannie is amused as she enters the shop by the cute holiday decorations.

She is shown to a table by the  owner lady who Jeannie finds quite charming they have a nice talk about how Jeannie loves how  
she decorated the shop. She then gives the owner an odd request to tell her if any demon ninja girls or guys with metal suits come in to let her know. not

Sure what to make of this the owner agrees and leaves Jeannie to look at the menu
hum lets see this looks good or maybe that one, huh maybe I'll just try them all then The waitress looks confused by the petite girl  ordering so much but if she leaves a good tip whatever.

Jeannie happy  digs into her lunch and looks through the folder of  stuff the agency sent her maybe this vanguard guys numbers in there so she can tell him where to meet her cause she's sure he has to have a phone some were in that suit

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on August 14th 2016, 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 20th 2014, 8:04 pm

Ever since New York, humanity had been slowly noticing the threat that metahumans posed. Beings that could level cities when the mood struck them, and the fact that it was New York of all places was the thing that got him the most. Since then, humanity had been living in silent and resentful fear of metahumans, as they went unopposed for two long years, destroying more and more until it could no longer be tolerated. While he was not a victim of such metahuman violence against humanity, Colin had been aware of what they could do on a more personal level. Granted it was paltry stuff compared to some of the scarier metahumans, tossing around cars with ease and lifting literal tons of matter. Breaking the sound barrier and things like that. While you may think the sound barrier thing is not that great, wait until you see the environmental damage, that’s some pretty bad stuff.

Regardless, he would naturally side with the home team, the human race as it was. This had nothing to do with hatred or spite, but simple fear against something that could otherwise have smashed him like a bug. ”Begin suit calibrations.” Colin muttered, voice carrying hollow through the helmet and being received by the suit which would begin just that. Dozens of figures would flash across the visor, showing different percentages that denoted the suits functions. It seemed that his suit was in working condition, something that he could appreciate, considering that it had gone without proper maintenance for around two weeks. Still, it was a properly functioning machine, each part working as it should. Once that was done, a small debriefing of the mission would then flash across the visor, informing him of everything he was supposed to be looking for.

”Blood swords? Sounds pretty….fantastic if you ask me.” Colin muttered with a curious expression, a few more diagnostics running before the suit could do much else. He was supposed to be hunting down the wielder of such a strange weapon, but the question was where he would find someone with a blade like that. Well he had help, though the name itself did not ring much of a bell, though his database did turn something up. Seemed that he would be working with a bounty hunter, something that did not sit well with the mechanical suited hero, but something he would likely have to get over in the hopes of doing his race the service he owed it. Along with the orders, he would receive the location, something that he needed to get anything done. So with everything he needed, Vanguard was off, flying through the air with gusto, landing a good block from the set location.

If his navigation system was correct, he would be heading to a tea shop and if that were the case, he would not want to cause any problems. The suit could be called in a moment’s notice, so this close he would have no problem calling it to his aid. Slipping out of the armor much like an insect would molt a shell, he was dressed in simpler clothes, a plush jacket with a shirt underneath it and slightly faded blue jeans. Running fingers through his hair, Colin said and made his way to said tea shop with hands buried in his pockets. Stepping through the front door, he would take notice of what looked like the female he was supposed to be working with. ”So, you must be Jeannie. I’m Vanguard, though I bet you were expecting the metal suit. I mean, I would be wearing it, but it’s kinda rude to just storm into a person’s tea shop in metal armor.” His suit was on stand by rather close however, and could be called it when he needed it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 25th 2014, 10:41 am

(Posting because someone is overdue)

However, as part of their Information Campaign, Agency had been airing news of targets on all the channels. The Tea Place's screen was actually a browser homepage, but even the Internet cooperated. The reporters were running through different types of metahuman, discussing in particular those who appeared mostly human and had no other metahuman ability beyond being extraordinarily good at a human skill.

"... One such metahuman capable of effortlessly blending into the populace is the Terrorist and mercenary, Blood Sword. Wanted for murder sprees of crime bosses, Dictators, wanted criminals and innocent targets alike, this inconspicuous female teenager has been able to infiltrate societies simply by blending in. If you believe you see her, do not approach her, do not attempt to speak with her. Report her presence to your local authorities." Her pictures of her exploits over the months were suddenly displayed all over the web like a viral celebrity.

Diana calmly got up from her seat and headed to the Kitchen area, the staff too busy to stop her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 25th 2014, 2:57 pm

Jeannie looks at the man slightly disappointed as she was expecting the metal suit and a more dramatic entrance oh will. yeah I kinda was, but I guess if you came in all suited up people would think aliens were invading and they'd call the cops, luck I'm usually prepared for those things She looks through her backpack. and shows him all kinda's fake id she had.

yep MIB agent were good if some on thinks you're a spaceman. So like wants some I couldn't make up my mind what to get, so got plenty to share if you want some lunch, while we talk about whatever our plan for getting the ninja ladies sword. guess finding her is step one huh.here you can have this one I don't care for spicy stuff, I just thought I'd try it cause the lady of there got it and it smells good,but it was too spicy. she hands him a bowl of ramen.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 25th 2014, 7:09 pm

Colin considered the woman sitting across from him, hmming softly while taking in everything about the tea shop and perhaps any suspicious individuals within the shop as well. From a cursory glance he could see the disappointment within the woman’s expression, but then again even common decency had some place within this mission. ”You don’t need to worry too much about the police with me, I have my own way of dealing with them.” He had said this sentence almost confidently, eyes glancing over to the screen which was broadcasting something. A news report if he could be believed, something about the metahumans threats that were prowling about, some of them less threatening than others but all in the end something for humans to fear.

His attention however was ripped away from the television to what looked like a bowl of ramen being pushed up towards him, smell wafting to his nostrils and revealing the spicy nature of the dish. He could not help but grimace softly, despite the fact that his mouth was producing saliva. While he could have turned it down, it seemed that Colin was being too nice for his own good, taking the pair of wooden chopsticks and clamping a few stray noodles between the wooden sticks, twirling up a heap of them before just going for it. It was as spicy as the female had stated, causing a rather irritating sensation t move through his mouth and drawing up a few tears in his eyes.

”Y..yeah that is a bit too spicy for my pallet.” Colin said, politely pushing the bowl away and sighing. His eyes would turn towards the television as the mention of their target came up, mentioning a killer by the name of Bloodsword as well as a few of their more infamous crimes. It was them that they were searching for, but where they would find such a dastardly criminal he was not sure of, until his eyes fell upon what looked like someone standing up. Her direction of walk was what made him suspicious, as she did not look like the type to work here. ”Initiate a facial scan.” he would command to the chip that linked him to the suit, taking in a quick sighting of the females face before the data was sent to the suit itself.

It seemed that she was the target, which meant they only needed to find the weapon of hers and then move on from there. ”Okay, I think I found our target, or rather…the person holding out target. Don’t draw too much attention but it’s the girl over there.” He would note motioning to Diana who was making her way to the kitchen area. ”I have a feeling she is trying to take a back way out, so you follow her that way and I’ll go around. Remember, we need the sword, I don’t think she is the target herself, though I imagine capturing her will be fine as well.” Standing to his feet, Colin nodded and hope the female got all of that.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 3rd 2015, 11:26 am

ok got you, boss, be careful though that guy that was with her early could be her accomplice or something.It would suck if you walked into a trap while setting our trap.plus she might be dangerous she looks really nervous so you never know what crazy killer types do when there panicking. Jeannie comically salutes Colin and goes to follow Diana, huh that was easy Jeannie is surprised by their good fortune that the person they were after just happened to be in the restaurant she stopped to have lunch at.

Jeannie follows Diana, huh wonder where she has the sword Jeannie guess it must shrink or something causes it doesn't look like she has it on her. oh no, what if she doesn't have the sword she could be all nervous acting cause she might know someone's after her, huh Jeannie didn't think they gave them selfs away could someone else after her. no fair this is her bounty no swiping other bounty hunters.

Will technically its vanguards mission and she was hired to help but still no sword no money and Jeannie likes getting money so can't yet someone else get it first.

Wonder if she doesn't got the sword were is it. oh, will guess she'll let the boss worry about that once that catch her cause he just said follow her so she ain't got to worry her pretty little head over that stuff.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 4th 2015, 11:55 pm

Colin for the most part had tuned the female out, only taking in everything of importance she was saying, while anything else was so much buzzing. While the female was likely going to do what he said to her, Colin would stand up rather swiftly, palms pressed against the table as his eyes turned towards the doorway, a rather swift exit so to speak. Without a wasted second, he would leave through the door, feeling a draft rush against his face as he looked up into the sky. Coordinates were already being sent to his suit, and within a matter of seconds it would be soaring through the sky, Colin stepping into a more secluded location and letting the metallic exosuit wrap around his flesh. Within a matter of moments he went from Colin, to Vanguard, the exosuited hero. Within a matter of seconds sweet synchronization between man and machine had begun, the sweet fruits of his father labor.

With that done, the thrusters would fire up as he was move through the hair with post haste. His navigation systems would lead him to said location that he was supposed to intercept, appearing within the alleyway and landing before the female that was the supposed wielder of the dread sword. Turning towards her, he would raise a singular hand, revealing a padding upon the palm that glowed a florescent blue, accompanied by a hum. ”Stop.” He would say, with a voice that was filtered by the suits helmet as eyes would glare upon her from behind the visor. ”Give me the Bloodsword and no one has to get hurt.” He didn't want to hurt anything, but then again he would do what he had to. Despite the fact that she looked harmless, to underestimate would have been death, and hopefully his ally would oblige.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 6th 2015, 1:44 pm

((This is on hold for a moment until I am informed as to why Diana was skipped.))
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 6th 2015, 8:04 pm

(Sorry. been busy)

Diana flitted through the back alleys and the delivery trucks, some workers scolding her heading to nowhere in particular, just to distance herself from the people who might get involved. She wasn't expecting that she'd be found so quickly, as an armored suit slowly descended in front of her. He even had the obligatory hand beam, which was likely to shoot some kind of energy blast.

"Sorry... but we're out of stock." Diana said, being truthful about the availability of Blood Swords and her responsibility for them. She then dives into the shadows on the wall cast by Vanguard's light, shadow walking through matter. She would be shunted through buildings, and, insubstantial, dive down into the basement. Continuing through the earth she finds her way onto some subway tracks.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 7th 2015, 8:39 pm

why do they always go to play hard to get? Jeannie thought that was going to easy seeing Diana go through the wall! Neat trick one she, unfortunately, don't know. Well, guess she has to do it the hard way and hopes Vanguard has a way of dealing following.

don't worry I got her Jeannie takes off after Diana, luck she picked a building with a window, walls no but Jeannie has no problem going through that thank you fast healing makes jumping through glass not to bad.

Now where'd she go Jeannie looks around the building and doesn't see Diana but she smells her. Jeannie follows the smell into the basement of the building she most have phased through the floor too,crap how is she supposed to follow her now?

Maybe Vanguard has some super digging gadget they could uses she goes to look around for Vanguard "Hey mister iron man where'd you, I lost here in the basement stupid ninja girl walking through walls and floors is cheating,but the good news is I know what she smells like so I can follow here do you got a giant drill or something in your suit

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 27th 2016, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 7th 2015, 9:04 pm

Okay, so he was standing before the murderer that had been rampaging around for who knows how long, but Colin noted that there was no sword on her person. He didn't lower his guard based upon that premise, as it was likely that maybe she could call the blade to herself with a thought, though that would make things so much easier. Either way, he kept the glowing hand aimed at her while waiting for her to do whatever it was she would do, but he was not quite planning for the next move. Within a matter of seconds she seemed to dive into a shadow cast by his palm, leaving Vanguard with a dumbfounded expression hidden by his visor, while his suit already was in motion about tying to figure out what was happening. ”Okay, this was not in the files.” Vanguard noted under his breath, closing his palm and letting the weapon cool down for a moment.

Luckily his ally arrived, and with her perhaps a means by which he could follow after the fleeing teenage metahuman. The statement she had said before running off was something that had kept him wondering though. What did she mean by that? Did she have the blade or was that some kind of witticism about how she would not give him the weapon? His eyes followed the small blipping point across his visor, looking for some manner of heat signature that would reveal if the female was anywhere nearby, which lead him to almost nothing. She was outside of the immediate area, and that meant he would have to do a little searching, didn't want to disappoint The Agency, or their intimidating director. With luck it seemed that his friend had her, sniffing the air and walking along, perhaps expecting him to follow along.

It was in a time like this that a superhuman sense of smell would be rather useful, so he would have to follow along behind her. This trek would lead them through a few buildings, shadow casting along his sight as the visor would adjust to the low levels of light, until they were lead to what looked like some manner of basement. While he did not have any kind of drill, there was one thing that would work just as fine as a drill when I came to forming a hole in the floor. ”I don't have a drill, but I have something just as good.” He noted directing his palm towards the floor, letting the beam charge up. ”You might want to take a few steps back.” once the female did that, he would letting a round of the repulsor off, tearing through the concrete and foundation that formed the basement floor, forming a hole that would allow them to access the subway passage deep below.

Within the large cloud of dust thrown up, Vanguard would let his thrusters lift him into the air, scanners looking about for the female that was accompanying him. With a sigh, he would descend into until landing upon the railway below, scanning for movement within the darkness below.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 7th 2015, 9:35 pm

Diana had slowed to a walk once she reached the dark tunnel, hoping her stunt had discouraged them from pursuing. When she heard the ceiling above give way, she then realized her pursuers had made the effort to reach the subway tunnel. There was almost no way she could fight the flying suit without her main armament.

"Wow. you are like, so persistent. I said I don't have that thing!" Diana said, standing right there then running into the tunnel. The loud rumbling and lights of an arriving subway train quickly made this tunnel lethal, but Diana pulled a move and ducked into a service tunnel right as the train was about to hit her- and was now on their way to collide with Vanguard and Jeannie.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top