The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_vote_lcapE.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_voting_barE.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_vote_lcapE.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_voting_barE.Vexus Weapons 3.5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

E.Vexus Weapons 3.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 Empty E.Vexus Weapons 3.5

Post by Elena Vexus March 25th 2014, 12:31 am

Name: Faux Yeux

Abilities:This mechanical eye has a wide range of offensive, defensive, and supplementary abilities.

(9)-"Faisceau Catastrophique": Elena has engineered the eye to launch a highly concentrated beam of energy. Vexus is capable of one high powered blast upon the activation of the eye, but has to charge up again for continued use. The laser can only be fired for as long as it had been charged for.
(After first use:1 Post cool down minimum. Additional posts without use adds up the number of times the laser can be used. When an attack is fired after more than 2 posts, all remaining shots must be used up before the recharging can start again.)

(7)-"Etoiles Incendie": Using this Elena must first close her right eye, as this technique creates an extremely powerful and impossibly bright flash of light. The purpose is to temporarily blind the opponent allowing for a quick escape or preparation of another attack. Generally the burst of light happens far too quickly for it to be simply avoided by closing one's eyes, though shielding the retinas does prevent damage. Even so, while the light is being released Vexus can still see through the mechanical eye through a different spectrum. (Cool down: 3 Posts)

(6)-"La Réalité De Flexion": Reading the images in Elena's brain, the eye can project multiple holograms into the area in varied complexity. Ranging from multiple clones, walls, scenery changes, attacks. The largest weakness however is that the creation of the holograms is completely visible as the light takes shape.

(6/6/5/5/5)-"Voyant Effacer": The Eye allows Vexus to see in the ultraviolet and infrared spectrums. It also possesses X-Ray capabilities, it can measure velocity, approximate mass, scan for life signs, read various life signs, zoom over distances, and see through obscured situations such as fog, dust, or rain. In addition, while the eye is active Vexus can see very accurately in the extreme dark or extreme light.

Description: This is a multipurpose eye that Vexus has installed sometime after removing the Celestial Eye. When the eye is not active, all that can be seen is Elena's natural light brown eye color. Activation causes the color and appearance of the natural eye to split and recede as the mechanical one takes precedence.
Appearance
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 9-7-6-6-6-5-5-5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau de Vitesse

Abilities: When being worn by Elena, the speed at which she can travel via telekinetic flight is dramatically increased. In addition she can also move much faster on foot, though due to her physical condition she cannot run very far at full speed. (When activated +4SPD. CoolDown=Duration, five post maximum duration)

Description: The ring itself is bonded with a special, mental boosting material that allows Vexus to push herself to higher speeds.
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau De La Création Mécanique

Abilities: When this ring is exposed to a heavy amount of pressure (i.e. telekinetic force), it grows into a massive mechanical beast which she calls a 'Fractionnaire'. This Fractionnaire bends only to Elena's will and it can only be properly controlled while she has her mechanical eye active. The creature will subside back into its ring form when massive amounts of pressure are applied, or if it takes such heavy damage that it can no longer function.

Description: This ring is normally not worn by Vexus, but rather kept on her person in case of emergencies. The material of the ring is highly condensed matter, mostly composed of war remains of her Technomatter. When more pressure is applied to it, the compression barrier placed on the elements breaks and everything begins to expand to their original size.
Ring
Spoiler:
Fractionnaire
Spoiler:

INT:0
OCC:0
STR:8
SPD:6
DUR:9
ABI:0
FS:5
FL:2

INT Allocation: 10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau de Vexus

Abilities: This ring allows Vexus to temporarily change her appearance to a previous form she had taken, one that is younger and much more modern than her current body. If the ring is removed or damaged, then the illusion of her appearance is reverted back to normal. The ring also is capable of firing a very powerful blast of lightning that is black in color. After the initial release of energy, it can not be fired again until it has recharged itself. However, after the recharging cycle is complete it begins to gather more power for longer, more consecutive attacks.
(After first use:1 Post cool down minimum. Additional posts without use adds up the number of times the lightning can be used. When an attack is fired after more than 2 posts, all remaining shots must be used up before the recharging can start again.)

Description: This is a ring made by Vexus herself that brings her back to her more youthful days when the color pink was a staple in her appearance in addition to a past set of abilities she possessed.
Ring
Spoiler:
Altered Appearance
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau Du Phénix

Abilities: This ring has a microscopic and high powered heating element that allows the user to release extremely powerful burst of fire. The blast has a wide range, but is sometimes hard to control. After the initial attack, fire cannont be released immediately after until it has reheated. However, after the reheating cycle is complete, it begins to gather more energy for longer, more consecutive attacks.
(After first use:1 Post cool down minimum. Additional posts without use adds up the number of times the fire can be used. When an attack is fired after more than 2 posts, all remaining shots must be used up before the recharging can start again.)

Description: This is a ring worn more frequently by Vexus, generally paired with other red themed jewelry.
Ring
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 8
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Protéger Les Bijoux

Abilities: This bracelet, when activated, projects a red-tinted spherical forcefield around Vexus. Even though she can create a much stronger telekinetic barrier, having this active allows her to focus on other offensive tasks rather than holding a steady defense while also attacking.(Max Duration: 5 Posts. Cooldown=Duration)

Description: The bracelet is made of platinum, with ruby hearts all of which contain the forcefield elements. This is one of her more commonly worn pieces of jewelry, generally paired with more red themed items.
Bracelet
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau De l'Abrégé

Abilities: This ring allows for Vexus to teleports over great distances, or anywhere within her immediate vision. For locations that she cannot see, she has to have previously been to that location. Elena can use the ring once initially, afterwards the ring needs to recharge before it can be used to teleport again.
(Two post cool down)

Description: This is one of Vexus' favorite and most frequently worn rings. It can easily get her out of tight situations.
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Boucles D'Oreilles Cliche De La Vie

Abilities: These earrings have a direct link into Elena's brain, but only the section of her mind that deals with the body's physical aspect of healing. That way if the item is ever compromised there is no way of dealing any real damage.  When Vexus activates the jewelry, they send signals to her brain which cause an increase in the bodies cell production in order to  rapidly heal any injuries she might have sustained. The increased cell production is very controlled but it does shorten her overall lifespan and can make her quite fatigued. This healing process can also automatically activate if Elena's heart rate falls below a certain level.
(Max Duration of 3 posts. Minimum Cool Down of 3 posts)

Description:
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jamais De Fin d'Embrayage

Abilities: This is a personal wallet which Vexus has poked through to a sub dimension allowing her to keep near endless amounts of items. However they all have to be able to fit through the opening of the clutch. Elena keeps all of her jewelry in this bag, and even though it is very dark Elena's Mechanical Eye allows her to quickly zoom around and see exactly what she needs and retrieve it with a flick of her wrist.

Description: The bag is an altered black Hermes Clutch. The latches are made of palladium and is generally sealed with a keyless lock. Something that Vexus can only unlock with her telekinesis.
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Anneau d'Invisibilité

Abilities: This ring will make the wearer invisible the instant it is put on the finger. The microscopic generator that is used does not last long, so there is a limit to how long the user can remain unseen.
(Maximum duration: 1 Post. CoolDown=Duration)

Description: Though a very useful accessory, it is not a popular choice by Vexus.
Spoiler:

INT Allocation:7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Amulette Des Immobilisations Incorporelles

Abilities: This necklace allows for Vexus' physical state to be transported very temporarily to a sub dimension. When in the sub dimension, there is no form of magic or technology that can detect her and noting can physically touch her, however she is still completely visible. The transportation happens nearly instantaneously and while in this state she cannot be harmed by anything, can pass through walls, doors etc. but she cannot effect anything outside of her sub dimension.
(Maximum Duration: 1 Post. Minimum Cool Down: 1 Post)

Description:
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 7

Last edited by Elena Vexus on April 16th 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 Empty Re: E.Vexus Weapons 3.5

Post by Zodiac March 26th 2014, 7:07 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E.Vexus Weapons 3.5 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 15th 2014, 12:09 am

Etoiles Incendie cannot blind somebody if their eyes are closed

Protéger Les Bijoux needs a duration and cooldown

Anneau d'Invisibilité can only last for 1 post

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 16th 2014, 7:24 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top