The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:53 am by Cobalt

» Twinkling in the night sky
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 am by ProwlerKnight

» Stars over Vegas
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:00 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trial by Fire
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2024, 8:54 pm by SicilianDragon

» Beholder of the eyes
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2024, 9:31 am by SicilianDragon

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2024, 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» A Base To Call Home
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Huntsman
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMemento Mori - Page 2 I_voting_barMemento Mori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Memento Mori - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMemento Mori - Page 2 I_voting_barMemento Mori - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Starboy
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Memento Mori

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memento Mori - Page 2 Empty Re: Memento Mori

Post by Chellizard September 13th 2013, 11:44 pm

Mirshann looked to Ryzo, and Ryzo looked to Niall. This human was being exceptionally nice, and Miri liked that.

'He wants to pet me...' Ryzo muttered to Mirshann, his gaze shifting to his master.

'So let him,' she said, rolling her big blue eyes.

Her arm stung, but she would be all right. Ryzo leaned his head into Niall's touch. Upon contact, Ryzo decided this human was not an enemy. Not even a little bit. So, Ryzo created a connection and licked Niall's palm. The canine then sat back on his haunches next to Mirshann and stared at Niall with his piercing yellow irises. A soft breeze rolled through and Ryzo's gaze cut from Niall to Mirshann.

'No... we cannot let my master stay wounded,' he thought toward Niall. If Niall believed such a thing were possible, Ryzo would be heard.

'Oh... come on now Ryzo... It's just a scratch...' her hand was coated in blood now.

She looked to Niall and swallowed, the breeze kicking back up. It tickled through her hair, and leaves blew around of them. It tousled Niall's hair, and when he used his healing power, she swore the wind stopped for just a moment.

"Oh..." she turned her arm over and examined where the wound used to be.

"Thank you," she said, smiling toward him.

He started to compliment her. She looked at him with wide eyes and reached up, touching her ears. They were almost always poking through her hair. She let her hands fall back to her sides and she shrugged.

"Yes, and you are a human that uses magic," she rose a brow and blinked at him as if everything was ordinary about the situation.

"It suppresses my powers," she said flatly, looking away from him.

"Mirshann... took many lives." glancing off into the distance, the wind whipped around of them, sending her hair into a billowing mess.

She stood there, staring off into the distance wondering what Ailill had rushed off to earlier. She noticeably sighed and then looked down to Ryzo.

'You had to protect yourself, Miri,' he said, this time unheard to Niall.

'I know... but I deserve this,' she looked down at the gauntlet and thought of all the lives she took. She did not have enough fingers or toes to count them.

She finally looked back to Niall and he was asking her to get something to eat. Her stomach growled and she blinked.

"Miri could eat," she said. Her hand moved down to rub Ryzo's ears and she offered Niall a smile.[/i]

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 14th 2013, 12:25 am

On his way back to the manor, Ailill Hale had ran into his cousin Brandon in his truck. Seeing this as a faster way to get to his intended destination he had gone ahead and asked for a quick ride back to the living place. He was quick to realize that his request was met with dismay. Clearly, Brandon wasn't interested in doing him this favor. The obvious annoyance was present in his voice even as he agreed to help him out. Ailill could tell that Brandon was in a hurry to get somewhere. He had no clue as to where that could be though, nor did he have any intent on asking. Didn't want to push it. If he did he would probably really anger his cousin and cause himself to be thrown out of the truck. That would not help him at all.

They arrived back at the mansion and out of courtesy, Ailill hurried inside and to his room to grab the stuff he had wanted to come back for. He saw nobody home at all on his way through the hallways and into his bedroom. Quickly into one the secret compartments in his room. The one that hid what he was in search of. He grabbed it and closed the compartment back up and locked it tight. Back out of the room and down the hallways and out the door once again. Doing a lot of travelling back and forth today. He hurried back to the truck. "Okay, got what I needed." He told Brandon as he got back in it and quickly fastened his seatbelt. Ailill was expecting him to start driving as soon as he got back in. Wouldn't be all that surprising.

Those energy spikes. Now he had an easier way of tracking them. The source would be easy to find now. Whatever it was, it had no means of escaping him now. All that was left for the young mage to do, was find it. He wondered how it would react. Probably poorly. It might attempt to eradicate him as soon as it could. No surprise there though. It wouldn't be the first time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 14th 2013, 1:48 am

”Oh! Talking doggy! Sweetness!” Niall said with a happy laugh after. He looked down to the dog and nodded alightly looking the creature over. ”So…should I call you Ryzo?” He asked the wolfish-puppy thing. He was half expecting tha the dog wouldn’t respond, however he looked back to Miri and just nodded.

”Actually I’m not human, but that’s a really really long story. I’m close enough honestly.” He said with a shrug and a face that said “whatcha gonna do?”. This Miri girl was pretty much like the imaginary friend Niall never had, although he really hoped that she was real. If only Zell were around for Niall to say ‘I told you so!’ The woman, Miss Miri, went on to explain very cryptically that she had to suppress her powers, because she had killed many. Now what could that mean? Not really, Niall isn’t that dumb. He could see that she was feeling rather down about it, something about her was just so sincere, so genuine that Niall couldn’t help but sympathize with her. IUt was a terrible sinking feeling in his chest.

”I don’t know what you’ve done…or what you had to do…but all of us at some time have done something we’re not proud of. We’re not going to change it though, and honestly…its those things we aren’t proud of that make us fight to make sure it never happens again, ya know?” Niall said with a warm and sympathetic voice. He eventually thought that he might be intruding on something that wasn’t his business, and he didn’t want to scare the elf lady away. ”I’m uh, sorry. Not my business…I-I just didn’t want you to think that you were alone.” Niall sputtered, trying not to disclose the nature of the strange energy emitting from him. Eventually this would draw out into Miri’s stomach growling. Niall flashed a large grin and he nodded.

”Well I’m pretty sure that we can just go and meet them there!” he cheered as he looked to Ryzo. His innocence was almost diabetic-inducing and he was obviously excited that he had met someone else that was interesting, or that made him feel less weird. He pulled out his phone and punched in a few letters, sending a message to Brandon, saying Of course it’s alright Razz Imma meet u there k?

With that he flashed a smile to Ryzo and started to walk, motioning with a child like enthusiasm for the familiar and the elf maiden to follow him. Hopefully the Elf would walk next to him and now behind him the entire time…if she tried to walk behind, Niall would stop and wait for her. She probably felt just as isolated as he did, out of place and singled out. Hey, freaks gotta stick together right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Memento Mori - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 17th 2013, 1:50 pm

It felt like a while that he was waiting for Ailill to get his stuff, but in fact it was only around a few minutes, and then he was back in the vehicle. It did not take as long as he expected, so that meant he would be to the park quicker. It was true that he did not want to do this in the first place, but Ailill was family, so there was now ay that he could simply turn him away like that. Especially since he was one of the Chicago Hales that did not try to kill him, so there was always that if nothing else. When he was driving was when the text came in, so he didn't really have time to read it, and that lead to some lag within communication. The drive to the park itself was not long, but then again he did not get all the way there, when he saw Niall and....some girl with a wolf dog thing.

Brandon stopped the truck casually, leaning against the half-down window. ”Fancy meeting you here.” he said with a slightly goofy grin raising a single blonde eyebrow, perhaps ignoring Ailill for a moment, though it wasn't like he was paying that much attention in the first palce, and he would have likely gotten an earfull for being so rude.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 17th 2013, 11:25 pm

The talk with Niall sent Mirshann to a sorrowful place, but she was soon lifted right back out of it by him as well. His invitation was kind, so of course she accepted it. It felt nice to be with someone else for a change. She was making more... friends.

"I like you, Niall. You will not hurt my master," Ryzo let out an audible growl, but it subsided and his tail wagged while he trotted ahead of Mirshann and Niall.

"Ryzo... be kind," she commanded.

Ryzo's ears bent back, and his tail stopped wagging for a moment.

"Ryzo will be given big treat," she said aloud. It felt nice talking out loud, and it was also nice that Ryzo trusted Niall.

Mirshann barely got to speak aloud. She was usually alone, or holding mental conversation with Ryzo.

They walked for a short while, and then a vehicle pulled up to them. Mirshann turned to address them and blinked. Ailill was in the passenger seat.

"Ailill!" she waved at him excitedly, her chest filling up with some odd form of happiness.

Ryzo let out a woof and sat down since the truck had stopped, and so did Miri and their new friend, Niall.

-My DeviantArt-
Memento Mori - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 17th 2013, 11:56 pm

After a quick trip back to the family mansion for Ailill to go and pick up some of his stuff, he and his cousin Brandon were back to driving. They went to the park. Right where he had been earlier. That was quite the round trip. At least he was closer to where he was planning on going though, and had gotten there faster. There was just no point in asking Brandon to drive him anywhere else. He could see how obvious any attempt would fall short. His cousin was only interested in seeing his friend, Niall. Seriously, what kind of name was that? Nothing Ailill could try would amount to anything.

Coincidentally said friend was with Mirshann. Such an odd coincidence. If it was one at all. Perhaps those two running into each other was not one after all. Brandon may have told Niall about her since she was living at the manor too. Who knows really? Well, besides them, but he wasn't even going to ask. Ailill got out of the truck and walked over towards them. Mirshann and her dog mainly. He was not interested in the other one. Like he had any real reason to be. Or maybe he did. He sensed that energy again, and it was coming from this Niall fellow himself. Why though? What was the reason for it? Ailill started to reach for a weapon when he realized that any sort of confrontation would probably cause Brandon to attack him. So he would have to wait. In the meantime Ailill would keep an eye on this individual for information. "Oh hi. So you're still here I see." he said to Miri.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 19th 2013, 11:11 pm

Niall smiled at the wolf and nodded. Niall didn't have a mean bone in his body. He heard the tires roll up and a window roll down and he turned to see the familiar goofy grin he knew a little too well. He smiled in response and then another guy stepped out of the automobile. Niall waved at the guy a little, but so much for that.

Okay, so Niall wasn't good enough to be even acknowledge by this strange guy that just popped up with Brandon. Niall was slightly hurt, but not that it mattered, Miri was happy to see him, and Brandon was here, so Niall was happy enough too. He walked over to the Hale he knew and leaned against the car, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Uh, well I'm not exactly dressed up enough for it to be fancy, but it's still awesome!" He said into the window as he watched Miri and this other guy whom seemed to know each other. Niall looked over to Brandon and smiled. "So that's your cousin?" Niall asked, he figured that meant that this guy was also magically inclined, and Niall seemed to be antsy of being around him. What if he felt the energy? Niall liked being in one piece, so he figured he'd keep his distance. Then again, Miri seemed to know him, and it seemed to reassure Niall that he was a good guy.

"So...how odd is this huh?" Niall said to Brandon, at the fact that Brandon's cousin and his new friend seemed to know each other. "cute couple." Niall chuckled to himself.

Eventually they would find their way to the coffee shop, Niall was still beaming with energy, the last thing he really needed was coffee. His childlike happiness was almost infectious at most points, until he walked with the group up to the register. Niall waited before ordering, when he did order he got the steamed Chai, he practically purred like a happy cat when he took a sip from it. He then held out the cup to Miri, removing the lid and handing her a still wrapped up straw.

"Try this!" Niall cheered happily at the elf. He wasn't sure she would try it, but he figured that it was something that EVERYONE would like."So...ehm...what brings you guys this way?" Niall asked innocently as he looked to the strange man and Miri.

There was a knock on the Hale manor door. One of the servants so graciously opened it, only to meet his end to thorns violently ripping out his throat. The woman known as The Black Rose stepped into the house, her heels clicking against the elegant floor tiles. She stepped lightly and gracefully, but not enough to muffle her steps, then again, she did not intend to do so. She made her way down the hall, the rhythmic clicking of her heels seeming to be perfectly in sync with the ticking of the clocks within the house. With each step, she drew closer and closer to her objective, until she finally reached her destination. With a light rap on the door, she pushed it open, and stepped inside a bittersweet smile on her face.

"What, you again?" Aaron said, looking up at her from his seat. She just chuckled as she brought back an arm, arching the whip. With a crack, the long vine looking whip suddenly had thorns spiking out of it, aiming to crack down on Aaron. The young Hale kept his composure, as usual and calmly responded in the same manner he had the first time he had met her. With his telekinetic abilities, he attempted to seize control of the whip, but this time, the whip would not yield. Aaron caught on quickly, and instead pressed his feet against his desk and pushed off, rolling back in the chair until he hit the wall. The whip missed him, and within a moment his entire desk was uplifted and launched at the woman, crashing into her and sending splinters of wood everywhere. The wood splinter's wouldn't touch the ground, as they flew back, Aaron mentally grasped them in air, and aimed them all at the woman flinging chunks and slivers of wood at her within a moment. Aaron also levitated the books that had been flung off the desk and brought them back to him, as he leaned back in his chair and the woman was beaten relentlessly by everything Aaron's mind could grapple on. Aaron simply sat there, licking his finger to turn the page of the book he was currently studying. He looked over to the pile of scattered objects that had once rested upon his desk. He brought the pen and not pad, keeping the pad suspended in air as he wrote down the information he had found to be noteworthy. Suddenly the constant thudding and clamor of objects hitting flesh had stopped, and Aaron looked up from his book while not even moving his head. A man walked through the threshold of the door, arms of shadow with humanoid hands gripping the objects, overpowering Aarons telekinesis.

"My, my, dearest Cynthia here seems to find it rather difficult to kill you." The voice said with a lighthearted tone. If the reappearance of the Black Rose had not tipped Aaron off enough, then the Violate eyes that bore into his green eyes certainly made it clear of what he was up against. Aaron stood up and with a calm mind he planned out his escape.

"Why don't you people just stay dead?" Aaron asked calmly, looking Lych in the eye, knowing nothing of the danger. He took his notepad and the book in hand, and upon his command he sprung his escape plan. Selecting only the useless books and tomes, Aaron's telekinesis ripped them all forward, tearing several pages out and causing a flurry of blinding paper. While the Lych and The Black Rose were blinded by this, he could escape through the window, and fly away to collect his thoughts.

As he began to fly away, he attempted to reach his brother through the telekinetic bond, however something was blocking him. Distracting him. The Lych had done something, but Aaron didn't know what it was yet, and he was very curious to find out what it was.

"Well...that went well." The Lych said, hardly able to control the menacing chuckling as he looked down at Black Rose, who stood up, bruising beginning to form al over her.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 20th 2013, 5:43 pm

So now here he was, with Niall, a wolf, elf girl and his “wonderful” cousin Ailill. Granted you could have taken anything after the Niall out, and Brandon would have been just as happy, though that was besides the point. The elf girl seemed pretty happy to see his cousin, which suggested something between them, and that caught his interest just as well. Still saying it was awesome was an understatement, seeing as how if brandon had to spend another minute in the Hale household while his brother looked through tomes dustier than a crypt, he would have gone postal. The postal with wonton stabbing of course, seeing as how Brandon did not like those uniforms postal workers wore. ”Yupp, his names Ailill. Probably one of the only Hale's my mom tookt he time to train, seeing as how the others were busy going for....someone else.” Brandon said resting his head on his palm. ”He's kinda intense though, more than my brother I think.” That within itself was a feat.

It was kinda cute in a way really, to see how his cousin had some kind of elf gushing over him or something along those lines, though Hale's usually stayed away from the elfin kind, if only because that was one step above a Caster. Not that Brandon could really say anything about that, since he himself had went with a certain Caster once, and his mom did not take that very well. Never had he seen a woman throw so many tea pots at once, and that was a lot that he himself had to clean up. Luckily she did not throw any of the good pots, so that saved him from further grief at least. ”Yeah, they are kinda cute....I guess.” Brandon stepped out of his truck, which was luckily in a place where he had the liberty to park the damn thing anyway, or did he? Either way, Brandon would be able to deal with any towing cost, so that didn't matter.

With all of that pleasant mess done with, they would move onto a coffee shop, where Brandon could get himself something cold and drowning in whipped cream. That was perhaps one of many ways that he managed to show a certain amount of kiddishness in him. Hot coffee didn't do it, and anything bitter was no good either, so cold and sweet was the way to go. Granted that was a strange combination in a personality, coffee was a different matter than people. So he chose some kind of mocha...frappe...thing with whipped cream and chocolate stuff on top, which looked a little extravagant compared to Niall's chai tea or whatever he called it. Brandon sipped innocently on his drink, the sweet taste washing over his tongue and causing the blonde to smirk a little.

That was until someone bumped into him, a red haired female wearing sunglasses, and a rather pretty dress. She smiled weakly, perhaps a little embarrassed that she had run into someone, though it did not hurt the blonde in the least. ”I'm sorry sir.” She said seeming to move with a certain grace as she stepped back a little. Brandon paused for a moment, feeling as if he had seen her before, though it wasn't as if he did. Sure he kenw a few red heads within his life, this one did not register except for a certain way that she held herself, as if there was an air of entitlement, and perhaps even familiarity about her. However, before he could really say anything she left the coffee shop, and walked down the street, bumping into someone else, but this encounter did not really lead up to anyone apologizing. All he got was a side long glance.

”Dammit, why isn't my magic working.” Aaron said brushing off the brief encounter. Sure his telekinetic spell was working fine, but anything else seemed to be messing up, and that was not good. He could however feel his brothers familiar magical energy nearbye, and that was good enough. However, what he was doing was walking into a trap, and one that was not even apparent beforehand.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 7th 2013, 1:29 pm

Mirshann's apparent happiness was dwindled when she tried to pay attention to Niall and Brandon at the same time. She chose to be polite, however, and offer a small bow to Brandon.

"Master Brandon," she said, her blonde mess of hair shifting to expose more of her pointed ears.

She stood back up, and sauntered over to Ailill once he climbed out of the truck. Ryzo followed in her footsteps and stayed close to the two of them, keeping his guard up.

"Ailill?" she started, looking up to him then glancing toward Niall and Brandon; the two of them were walking ahead.

"What does 'cute' mean?" she, of course, had overheard Brandon and Niall's conversation.

Her bright blue eyes were twinkling with curiosity. Ryzo let out a gruff hmph and swished his tail before jogging ahead of them to be between the two... couples.

Miri waited for the answer, and then followed the three boys into the coffee shop. Ryzo parked himself outside by one of the cafe tables, his ears twitching to listen to everything around of him. He also kept himself open to feeling that weird energy from earlier.

Miri waited in line with the three boys, and held a small smile upon her peachy lips. She had coffee once before, but nothing like this. There were cold drinks, and warm drinks, and really hot drinks. Small, and tall drinks. Patience was a virtue, and Miri had a lot of it. She was a bit surprised, however, when Niall offered her to try his drink. She had learned how to use a straw, but not very well. She opened her mouth a bit too wide, and placed her mouth around it and took a large gulp. The burning from the hot coffee subsided and she got hit with the warm taste of Chai. It was like Christmas in her mouth.

She smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Ailill! Miri wants," and she pointed at the drink in Niall's hand with enthusiasm. Miri was enjoying this day, so she hoped nothing could go wrong.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 26th 2013, 7:33 pm

Wow, they were all meeting at the park. The events that led to this little meeting here were far more complicated than they should have been. Also the park may have been peaceful, but the atmosphere was certainly not. Hmph, he did not even want to be there anymore. Ailill Hale was kind of wishing he had stayed home. Why did he leave with the elf girl again? Princess here would have been fine. It's not like he felt any need to look out for her.

Now then, to business at hand. Possibly. Was it time to end the pleasantries and attempt to get everyone focused on the thing that was clearly on all of their minds? Oh those strange energy spikes. They really should be doing something about them, rather than just standing around talking about irrelevant stuff. Ailill wasn't even sure that this Niall fellow was even remotely trustworthy. He did have some that same energy on him right now, and a lot more than anyone else he had encountered that it had latched on to. Was he aligned with whatever was behind it? Or was he the source? Those questions required answers, and soon.

For now, he was waiting for the right moment. In the meantime he was taking part in this conversation only because he felt it was necessary. "Yeah, Aunt Arianna trained me. Intense? If that's what you call it, then okay. All I do is seek knowledge. I don't see anything wrong with that really." He responded as he was kind of confusing himself with his own comment. Did he even need to say all of that?

Now all of them were heading towards the coffee shop. Ailill was very suspicious and was only following along because of said suspicions. Also why were they looking at Mirshann and him in that way? Didn't they have anything better to do than give weird looks. You know like talk to each other or something. He looked away from them and towards Miri. Perhaps she could be of some assistance. Just as he was about to speak, she asked him something embarassing. Oh no. He did not want to have to explain what cute mean't. No, no, no. They were not a couple anyways. What were they even talking about? Why would he date an elf? She was an elf. Seriously. Being at this coffee shop was just so stupid. "Okay." he responded to her desire to have a drink. He didn't even care by this point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an excrutiating amount of effort to discern one portion of the strange energy from another, Sarah had finally found another lead. This one did not seem to be the same as the previous one, but it was definitely different from the random minor ones scattered about. She had found one of them. The one known as the collector, but she knew nothing of that. Just that he was a major player in this whole thing. She approached him, and addressed the one spreading all the energy. Casually, surprisingly enough. Truly the best way to address something like this thing. No denying it. She was ready to fight though, as she expected it to lead to violence. These things seemed to always be that way. "Hi. Nice to meet you." she said without the remotest amount of actual sincerity. Just a ruse of it. "What's with this thing you're spreading everywhere? I'm curious. Won't you tell me about it?" she asked the thing expecting the situation to get out of hand.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 29th 2013, 8:54 pm

”Aha!” Niall fought the urge to laugh and make Miri uncomfortable as he noticed her take an oddly large gulp, almost like she wans’t sure how to drink it. Niall was all ready to have to hear a bit of a scream from the hot chai, but then again who knew with these little Christmas people.

"Not at all, knowing stuff is good...Arianna has been helping teach me a little too. But then again I'm not exactly bright." Niall said with a little chuckle at the comment Ailill had made. He got the feeling that this Ailill guy wasn’t one for small talk, so Niall wasn’t going to be speaking much to him, plus he gave Niall the chills a little. His eyes just looked so cold and calculation. It gave him a bad memory before he shrugged it off and took a sip of the chai. He couldn’t help but notice that this Ailill guy didn’t even answer Miri about the cute thing. So he was either uncomfortable by it because it was true, or he was simply trying to avoid the topic altogether.

”So, I gotta ask, what exactly do you do? I mean if you don’t want to tell me I understand and all, just thought I’d ask.” Niall asked innocently enough, trying to creatre small talk with a man who doesn’t seem to like chatter was something he’d do too. He took his seat at a nearby table and kept looking to Miri and Ailill, still trying to make up his mind about these two. True enough he made up his mind about Miri, she was pretty cool. This Ailill guy, he was trying he damndest to warm up to this guy so he didn’t feel like he had to watch his back all day, but if Niall had to guess, this wasn’t going to be easy.

====

The Collector stood there at the top of the stairs off to the side of the bank. He sat there in serene meditation as he allowed himself to be a living vessel of the Lych. The corrupting energy seethed through and it touched the lives of the living as they passed through to the large bank. Each one touched, another sleeper that would be awakened when the time was right. Though this could not last forever, he knew it couldn’t. There just had to be an aggravation, an irritation, a blip. Last time it was the damned Hale child, and now it was a woman. The Collector gave a sigh as the woman addressed him. He simply held up a single finger, bidding her to hold a moment. There was a rather strong willed human in the bank, and The Collector was not about to lose a battle of will with a pathetic lower life form. It finally came to critical mass, and he had won, another sleeper. Though it took him entierly too long, and now he needed to deal with this woman. He opened his eyes with a faint smile and he cocked his head to the side.

”If you are able to sense it then you know what it is. I am touching the lives of hundreds with the power of my master.” The collector said, he was being very kind at the moment, though he was rather irked. He closed his eyes and began to meditate again, though he doubted that it would be the end of this. The second he closed his eyes he was careful to listen to everything around him.

====

He walked from the Hale mansion with the Black rose at his side, as always. He looked to her over his shoulder. He was rambeling on the details of timings and other such things, though it was not long before he had found his mental link with the Collector slightly disrupted. Apparently there was someone or something that had caught on, and now The collector was forced to remove himself from the hive-mind. The Lych felt his lips curl as he entered the sports car that awaited him. The Black Rose let him sit in the car before lowering her head as he drove off.

”Alright...It begins.” The Lych said as he closed his eyes with a menacing chuckle. He reached out his mind, forcing himself into Aaron’s thoughts. No one needs to die. Nothing needs to change. Just give me control. Of course he knew better than to believe that Aaron would go for this, but luckily for the Lych, he was persuasive. It wasn’t now, but soon...soon Aaron would fall in line. Just like the rest of them. But in the meantime...how about a little show?

====

The Collector’s eyes shot open and he stood as quickly as he could and without further warning the alarms from within the bank went off. He took his staff form his back as a few of the awakened Thralls began raiding the inside, providing a perfect distraction. He looked to the woman and smiled.

”Please move. Lest I move you.”

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 30th 2013, 10:16 pm

The Hale raised an eyebrow as he noted the female elf calling him master, which caused him to cringe unintentionally. It for some reason reminded him of one of those pervy anime, and he was unsure if he was supposed to laugh, or chuckle uncomfortably, so the proper answer seemed to do neither. So instead of saying anything at all, the hale only sipped more on his sickeningly sweet drink as dark brown eyes regarded the elfin woman, and he half listened to Ailill say something about something. Something about his “not girlfriend” reacting the taste of Niall’s drink with that much excitement was adorable within its own way, and it made him wonder what she was doing with someone like Ailill. Sure there was nothing wrong with his cousin, but his rather stoic nature and overall ability to open holes within reality made him not the most loved when it came to women.

They took their seat at one of the tables, and he silently sipped away at the sweet caffeinated blend. He chose to sit by Niall for reasons that should be obvious by now, or atleast close to it. Something told him that Ailill was not enjoying this in the least, but then again that was not the most surprising statement one could make. ’Never said there was anything wrong with knowledge, I was just making a statement about your personality.” He took a deep sip of his drink, perhaps almost enough of one to create a brain freeze. He took note of Niall gazing at the two as if they were some great mystery, and it made him chuckle lightly to himself, perhaps the males infectious nature rubbing off on him more than he thought. It was nice that he was trying to warm up to his cousin, even though that was not something that many he involved himself with tried to do.

Meanwhile Aaron found himself in a less than favorable situation, considering that now he had some magical lunatic speaking to him in his head. ”Knowing you, giving control will do nothing but bring more trouble.”The mental response was enough, he knew that The Lych would simply not spare someone, such a megalomaniacal personality would not allow it. Next thing he knew, he found himself walking into a coffee shop where….Brandon was. His twin looked up at him half confused and half surprised, sucking on some kind of sugary drink. Then there was Ailill, his little elf girl and Niall, a venerable party to be sure. So with nothing else that he could do, Aaron had to make his way over to the small group.

”Small world.” Brandon said with a half smirk. Oh if he only knew how small it was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 31st 2013, 12:43 am

Their group seemed so quiet, and Niall also seemed uncomfortable. She hated silence, but had nothing to add herself, so she kept her mouth shut. Her bright cerulean eyes were transfixed on her gauntlet. The shiny piece of metal was etched with strange runic markings. A seal to keep her powers at bay. Something that was necessary, to be honest. She had killed six police officers in cold blood to protect a wanted fugitive. Her ass was saved by Ailill and Aaron, obviously. The two Hale boys were quite nice to her, and she would be forever in their debt. As such, she refers to them all as Masters and Arianna as Mistress. It is the least she can do.

What with her bad habits of dropping dishes, and having a hard time adjusting to normal civilian life. Also, ripping and tearing modern clothes to fit more like her battle attire. She was quite the handful. A quiet one for the most part, besides her asking Ailill embarrassing questions from time to time. She had no idea it was an embarrassing thing to ask, though. All she seeks is knowledge, alike to Ailill, but in her own way. Her mind was a sponge, and she continued to learn each day. As soon as she can fully grasp the English language, there will be no more barriers between herself and this world. Maybe that is why Ailill keeps her around.

Her hands stayed cupped around of her beverage. The spicy sweet Chai lifting her spirits and taking her up into the clouds of her imagination. She hummed softly, an old lullaby from her home world. Her voice was a soft whisper as she repeated the words, muttering them against the lip of her recyclable coffee cup. Her back was to the door, so she did not see Aaron step through. It wasn't until Brandon said anything that Miri turned around and grinned happily.

"Master Aaron!" she said excitedly. She turned, a gasp ripping through her as her hand knocked over her Coffee. It was as if time had slowed down. Would someone catch it?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 31st 2013, 9:09 pm

Concentrating. Not proving effective. He could not do it. Ailill just couldn't concentrate. There were a few too many things present that he needed to focus on, and not enough time for any of them. Instead, he was sitting in the coffee shop with the others. He had not ordered anything for he was not planning on staying for very long. Should he attempt to get these three in on this effort to do something about those energy spikes? Mirshann and her dog would probably go with him. Brandon he was doubtful would come along, and as for Niall. Well he did not even trust him even if he were to agree.

Huh. What to do, what to do, what to do? Oh what should he do? He scratched his forehead absentmindedly as he thought things over. A slightly pronounced "Hrrrm." came from him. The others would probably see it as a sign of him being annoyed. Ailill couldn't blame them for that. It was kind of true after all.

"What do I do? Do you really want to know? No, you go first. Tell us about all your little secrets. Please do." he said in response. The distrust was overwhelming him. At this rate, things were about to get messy in here. His efforts into making things really bad were quickly interrupted. Somebody had joined them. Apparently it was Aaron. Before he could even turn to see if it was, he had to catch the coffee cup that had been knocked over. "Be careful, will you." he told Miri before turning around. Yep, it was Aaron, and he didn't look too good. "What happened to you?" he asked as he stood up. Ailill was curious. Very curious.

------------------------------------------

She had found one of them. A strange looking individual. Definitely not human. That, or one who had been seriously disfigured. Not like the his appearance mattered. This thing here, was partly responsible for all the weirdness going about. Time for things to get interesting. Sarah heard him speak of his plans. He spoke as if he were some kind of reverend. Perhaps he was one for this master of his. Regardless of the fact that she knew what he was and her intent to potentially do something about all of this, he cared not for her presence. Then, the alarms went off. Something had happened and it was clearly because of this guy. Now she no longer being left any choice in the matter. Without hesitation, she attacked. A burst of her own strange energy came forth and lashed out at the man. Sarah stood there to see what came next.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 31st 2013, 11:11 pm

”I really don’t have any secrets. Pretty much an open book.” Niall said very plainly, though him being snapped at like that made him look a little crestfallen. Being yelled at was never anything he could get used to. He was like a little kid in that respect...if you yell at him, he’ll never let it go. He’ll just keep beating himself up about it...again...and again. Ailill probably didn’t know that...but he was officially a nightmare for Niall. Niall thought for a moment desperately trying to think if he didn’t tell them anything. He really couldn’t think of one...and it irked him that he couldn’t think of anything to tell Ailill. He was an orphan...who was turned into a program...and now he’s a human again because his best friend went crazy up in the Hale house. Arianna knew all of this, Aaron and Brandon knew all of this. Niall let out a little disappointed sigh as he looked into his Chai. Niall had only taken a sip really...

”Here Miri.” Niall said with a smile, still a little broken but nothing that he thought was noticeable. She was obviously enjoying it at the moment more than he was. He placed he Chai in front of her before he leaned back and stood up. He excused himself to use the restroom. He was in the bathroom and out of earshot when he sighed.

"I hate it when people do that...they act so superior then get snippy at the slightest thing. Control without Knowledge is pointless...Knowledge without control...that’s dangerous maybe even enough to be that third energy...now I gotta watch him too." He said to himself as he now washed his hands. He seemed to slip into a bit of a thought coma as he walked through the bathroom door. He returned to find that Aaron had wandered in apparently while he was down in the dumps. The first thing inside Niall’s mind was that he at least had three out of four Hale’s to like him. Niall walked back up with a smile at Aaron when he heard Ailill say something about what happened to him. Niall looked at Aaron a little worried.

===

The woman unleashed a blast of energy. The Collector chuckled as he swiped his staff across, and as the staff touched the energy it altered, and soon the Astral energy that was sent at him was consumed by necromana that was sent hurteling towards the pure spirit, expanding in range as it flew towards her. The Collector let loose a little hum as he observed the woman. Regardless the woman was doing nothing but delaying the inevitable, and she was a rather minor inconvenience thus far. The Collector felt the Lych’s sleeper agents moving inside the bank, doing that which needed to be done...but that was for him to know, and for the pesky little humans to find out. Soon....Soon the Lych would finally make his grand emergence, and the Collector would be whole again. The broken undead entity roared a little as he twirled his staff in a skillful display as he charged behind the blast, aiming to strike at the woman whether she was hit by the blast or not.

===

What's wrong Aaron? Can you not speak? Can you not warn them? The Lych’s distorted voice with a heavy reverb called out, a dramatized faux pleading. It was taunting, and the breathy manic laughter didn’t make things any easier. The control Lych had over Aaron was far less than he had originally thought by now. The Lych was enjoying the struggle honestly, it had been far too long since he’d finally had to fight to claim a mind. Aaron’s will was strong, but it would not likely be strong enough to break through the Lych. ”Well, go on boy. Warn your brother...warn your cousin...warn your loved ones. The Lych is back, you need to stop him or thousands will die....go on...do it if you’re so will is so strong.” The Lych commanded. Aaron went to speak, but the second he went to speak of the Lych, to warn them he froze, his voice would not reveal that which he wanted. Normally he would have used his telepathy, but his powers had been rendered useless. After a few moments, as if the Lych himself had been watching his tormenting laughter haunting Aaron’s mind, echoing like a demon within.

”Poor...broken...little toy.”

==== 

Niall placed a hand on Aaron’s shoulder, which seemed to catch his attention. Something was definitely up, but there was no way for Niall to tell what it was. Niall wondered if he ran into...HIM...and that could be bad. The last time he knew, Aaron had vowed to hunt Ouro down...and that was something they had to agree to disagree on. Not that Niall would stop him.

”Aaron...?”
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 1st 2013, 12:20 am

Brandon searched his twins expression, and it took a moment before he noticed….turmoil. Something was bothering his brother, and without that telepathic touch, something told him that it was something dangerous, which only caused his heart to sink into his stomach. As strained as it was, Brandon liked to think that they had some kind of twin bond, and that it was trying to tell his dense brain something. He barely paid Ailill, who was perhaps messing with Niall more than he realized, or perhaps he was doing all of it on purpose. It was perhaps this mixture of trouble that caused his heart to beat slightly faster, and perception of the world as a whole to slow down to a near crawl. The elf girl spilled her drink, that chai something or other, Niall offering her his own before standing up and making his way to wherever, the bathroom perhaps.

With that seemingly out of the way, all eyes were upon Aaron, who was simply looking down at the ground and trying to say something….was he? He would open his lips, quivering for a second before closing tight as a vice once again. Something was breaking him, something was eating away at his mind painfully, and that was not good; his brother may have been tougher than most mentally, but he was still human. If only he knew, knew of the mocking voice that rolled about his head, and continually mocked him, laughing while it did so. He knew that soon enough even his disciplined mind would be unable to withstand it, but he had to try, if only to bide time, thought for what exactly. Something touched his shoulder, a light, and perhaps reassuring hand that for a second caught him off guard, and with that mental barrier revealing a tiny crack, hell would break loose.

His own magical energy grew chaotic, and when he turned to see who had touched him, it was….Niall. The blonde would find himself pushed through the air by a powerful force against his chest, flying fast as glass shattered and Niall was propelled through the nearest window. People turned towards the source of the sound, and in an instant everything grew even more chaotic, chairs beginning to twist, contorting as they were pulled into the telekinetic force of his spell, things flying about through the air as he tried once again to take control over his own body, and was failing miserably. All he could hear was that damn laughing, as his brother looked on in shock as he saw something that he could not believe.

Brandon found himself dumb struck as the table that they were sitting at began to wobble, now under the control of his brothers powerful psychic command, and he knew that soon enough everything would be a weapon that could potentially kill the other, Hale not so worried about himself. Shards of a broken ceramic mug flying within the maelstrom were close to puncturing the elven females skull, and Brandon managed to reach out and grab them before they proved dangerous, crushing them to a fine powder. Everything was going downhill from there.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top