The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_vote_lcapEngland's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_voting_barEngland's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_vote_lcapEngland's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_voting_barEngland's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! Empty England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter!

Post by Captain Steele October 27th 2012, 6:06 pm

Q u e s t N a m e

Assault on the Black Jupiter

I n f o r m a t i o n
Reason for this quest:
After an all-out battle with the Steel Rogues, England has been left defeated and crippled. Refusing to let their country live in fear and oppression, but knowing their crippled military force has no hope against the Rogues they are left with only one option: Call for backup! Britain has sent a worldwide call for any and all heroes to aid in an assault on the Rogue mothership: The Black Jupiter, run by the Rogue's leader himself! Captain Steele, his forces also severely weakened, knows fighting a fresh force is an uphill battle where even a victory will leave him crippled so he has sent out his own call to all villains and renegades willing to work for dirty money. Those aiding England will be part of a direct assault on the Rogue's massive ship, and Captain Steele himself. Those hired by Steele will of course be there to stop them from doing so.

Basically, you should:
  • Choose a side, and attack or defend the Black Jupiter!
  • Those on England's side should work to defeat Steele, destroy the Jupiter, or drive the Rogues out of English airspace.
  • Those working for the rogues have the simple task: Defeat any heroes trying to accomplish their goal and protect the Jupiter!

This quest is open for any character of any alignment or group

D i f f i c u l t y

Hard! >>> Word count, 3000

R e w a r d s
  • Experience all around!
  • those aiding the Rogues will receive the equivalent of a half-million U.S. Dollars up front, plus a bonus of a half-million for any hero you defeat.
  • Those aiding England will get...the admiration of England's people, and the satisfaction of a job well done! If you're short on cash, they'll probably award you a medal you can pawn off...

Anyone interested post here declaring which side you're on, and a link to your character's sheet. any questions can be directed here, or directly to me via PM.

Last edited by Captain Steele on October 28th 2012, 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Captain Steele
Captain Steele

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! Empty Re: England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter!

Post by BrightChaos October 27th 2012, 11:54 pm

I'll put Miracle Boy on England's side.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter! Empty Re: England's Distress Call: Assault on the Black Jupiter!

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 28th 2012, 4:56 am

I'll place Coronel Liffy and Dustin Wugh aginst English people and the heros.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 28th 2012, 3:10 pm

Think I better protect mah country with my lovely Fire Angel.

Scarletta won't be happy you're attacking her country and trust me, you don't want to see an angel get angry... >3

Just click her powergrid in my siggie for the character sheet.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Steele October 30th 2012, 9:20 pm

the quest intro has been posted. Feel free to post intros quickly, as the action will commence extremely quickly.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5102-england-s-distress-call-assault-on-the-black-jupiter

Registration is still open for now, but will be closed once the quest reaches a certain point.
Captain Steele
Captain Steele

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 8th 2012, 7:08 pm

This quest is now approved.Next time please wait for approval before starting one.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top