The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Assault on the Black Jupiter! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Assault on the Black Jupiter!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assault on the Black Jupiter! Empty Assault on the Black Jupiter!

Post by Captain Steele October 30th 2012, 9:18 pm

(Steele's mercenaries have been led to he control room of the Jupiter. Giant wall-sized monitors display the endless day sky around the giant ship. Rogues busy themselves with the concerns of flying the giant vessel, and the large room is filled with relative silence for almost ten full minutes before a door opens and the captain's presence is loudly announced.))

the atmosphere of the room instantly becomes heavier as Steele enters. A tall man with unkempt brown hair and a scar crossing his eye enters and walks slowly over to the mercenaries. A large black high-collared coat reaches down almost tot he floor, displaying a large winged skull atop two cutlasses on the back. A large cutlass was worn blatantly on his hip. "Good morning gentleman. I am Steele, and you may refer to me as the captain. I'm called that because I am the toughest son of a bitch in the world, and the newly crowned king of England." Steele spoke loudly but calmly, but despite this his last statement ignited a cheer from everyone in the room. "I also am your employer at the moment, so consider this your briefing." Steele paused and produced a generously sized steel flask from inside his coat, taking several swallows of an unknown liquid before replacing it and continuing. "For some reason, it seems England is mad at us for decimating their air force. They've decided to attack a new, but with help from metahumans. Your job is to kill those metahumans, and make sure this boat stays in the air. I've given you an extremely generous amount of money, which may or may not be stained with blood, so don't disappoint me. I'm apparently something of a villain, so I wouldn't suggest you make me angry. Do what I say, kill anyone who doesn't belong on this ship, and if you decide the battle's too much and try to flee know that you'll be shot in the back. And if you die, we will loot your corpse and throw you overboard." Steele cast an icy gaze towards the monitors. "The fighting will begin shortly, so if you have to take a shit you better get ready to hold it in. Any questions?"

((On the ground, in a small British military base, the heroes who volunteered to aid in the fight against the rogues are gathered and offered a seat in a briefing room. The room is crowded with soldiers, and a well-decorated officer stands at the head of the room in front of a large monitor.))

"Good morning. I am Colonel Smith. Most of you already know what you're here for, but for the benefit of our volunteers we'll go over it in short." The monitor hummed to life as an image was displayed. A massive long rounded black vessel sat motionless on the screen. "A little more than a month ago the Black Jupiter, flagship of the terrorist organization the Steel Rogues, occupied British airspace. They then had the nerve to park their ship on our land while their petty criminals freely ravaged our beautiful country as they saw fit. In response, we attacked. The result was, unfortunately, not in our favor. That leaves us with a crippled airforce, and the base of operations for a mega-terrorist organization still parked in our country. As far as we're concerned, letting the British people live under a shadow of fear is NOT an option, so we're staging a counter-attack. This operation is the last hope for our people." The screen changed again, showing a middle-aged man. Unkempt brown hair reached down to his eyelashes, and his face wore a scar and an equally impressive scowl. "This is William Steele, the leader of the terrorists. He is the primary target for our metahuman volunteers. The mission parameters are, in short, this: Destroy the Black Jupiter if possible. If not, drive it out of our country. and bring England Steele, either alive to be tried for his many crimes, or dead so we can keep his rotten corpse as a trophy." Smith looked out over his audience. "Any questions?" Then, as if remembering something, he looked to the hero volunteers. "There is something rather unfortunate I must mention..ahem-that is...Can either of you fly?"
Captain Steele
Captain Steele

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Assault on the Black Jupiter! Empty Re: Assault on the Black Jupiter!

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 30th 2012, 10:00 pm

Coronel looked as he seen the airship soar over the land like an empire it self, it was impressive. It was something what people thought of if they had money. He stood on the outside on this massive ship looking down at the pessents. You will all bow one day but I guess today you will suffer loss, pleage of death, and nightmares everlasting. He turned around walkin away from the railing and making his way to a door. As he opened it he could feel the cool temperature of the airship and it felt better than outside. He walked inside and immediatlly people turned on him. He seen them with small knives holding it as if they were about to rush him. They trembled do to the thought of killing, but he was confused because he killed without showing mercy. Hahahahaha, yall are jokes. You pessents get paid money yet you cant put your thoughts behind you for one second. One went in for the strike aiming for his lower back; now he was a true man to put everything behind him and strike for his goals. The knife got about 12 inches out and stopped and the only word that was said push comming out as a soft whisper. Coronel only used his abilites to pin them aginst the wall, but he quicklly released when the knife fell from a few of their hands. OK. Now down to buisness and as soon as Coronel said this they paid him their greatest respects, it is something what few people will do if they are about to die, I need to know were your captain is I am interested in this job he speaks of. They pointed in the general direction of the bridge.

As he walked away the people stumbled to their feet and went on with what they were doing if they could even remember. He came to a side door that would open up to the bridge. he opened it and seen the captain walking in at the same time. Hmm, just in time he muttered. he stood in the back while he gave the briefing and his small speech. As he listened he memorized carefully taking in everything. This guy seemed to be a role model to these people. Hell even Coronel looked at him as if he was a higher form than these people.

As he applauded at the ending of the captains speach he slowly started to walk closer to him. Some people kept watch on the captain while others returned to work. Coronel made his way up the few stairs behind the lead man and got several feet away from him before he stopped. Coronel's trench coat strands swung infront of him looking to be arms coming from his sides. Hello Captain Steele. I have come to offer my services on this hanious mission. He ginned thinking of the merderous out come wating to unvale.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 5th 2012, 3:03 pm

"Jason, I told you to get underground," Scarlet's words came out like a growl more than she would have liked. Her temper only made her brother more stubborn but the man was giving her no choice. Sometimes she wondered if he even remembered he was actually the older of the pair - older by a good 5 years at that. She wasn't dealing with a teenager, she was dealing with a grown man and yet Scar still wondered... Jason was still clunking around on the other end of the phone, apparently deciding to ignore her as per usual. She wasn't going to see her brother face to face, he didn't know about her latest development. Hell he didn't know about her powers. He still thought she was a journalist - a journalist on a dangerous mission to get coverage on the attack in England. She had made the stupid mistake of thinking about her family - what little was left. She still didn't speak to her parents. Her brother was the only relative she really cared about. And what was he doing? Preparing to help fight. She had arranged for a bunker for him - if this went badly she wanted him underground and out of the way, under the protection of the old organisation that she had once worked for. Jason had phoned her in an angry spurt about the new 'baby sitter'.

"I'm older than you, if you're going in there, I'm going to," he muttered and then there was the clattering of metal. Scar could almost see the knives he kept, large ugly things which would leave an ugly mark no mother would love. Scar shuddered and pulled her trench coat closer around her. The white coat flapped against her ankles as she walked down the corridors of the base, phone pressed to her ear. She got a salute and nodded in acknowledgement. Scar had fought in the New York attack and the whole world had watched it.

"Well maybe if you didn't act like a child I wouldn't have to treat you like one," she snapped and then sighed, rubbing her eyes a little. "Go. Now. Please, Jet," she bit into her bottom lip, worrying it. There was silence then a sigh of frustration, a knife clattering back into the scary pile.

"Fine."

"I love you," Scar frowned, noting the hostility in his tone.

"Yeah yeah, you owe me."

Scarlet looked at the dead phone in her hand for a moment before siding it into her pocket and pushing open the door. The angel was dressed in high wasted leather trousers, tucked into similar black boots which seemed to mold all into one against her legs. The white trench coat covered her wings and her upper half but she unbuttoned it as she walked in to the room. Two gleaming white wings were revealed, speckled with sky blue feathers along the tips which helped her to blend in to the sky in which she flew. She also removed the hat on her head, letting her platinum blonde hair cascade down her back. She smiled at the man who took it from her and then glanced up at the general who had just spoken.

"I can fly," she offered a bright smile, holding her hand out to him, shaking it firmly. "Inferno, though people call me Angel now," she mused. She hardly looked how she had and seeing as though she was back in her home country she wanted her identity silent. It was safer. Her south-London accent was strong despite the years in other countries. "I also have my own fire power so to speak, but you know that, of course," she raised her eyebrow. She doubted the man hadn't done his research. They weren't stupid, they wanted people they could trust.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin Waugh November 8th 2012, 6:57 pm

Dustin had heard a need for help on both side good and evil. But he was nuetral so he did what he thought was more adventerous. He decided to attend the war meeting that he heard about through some of the resorces of his heroic friends. But maybe it was time to change his needs and stop being nuetral and just join a side. The next morning waking up he told them he would be attending and as he did he attended as he pleassed. He listened to the plan of the people but not all of it. He was more of the random type to do what was presented infront of him. He barely understood his part in what to do and almost the only thing that cought his eye was when he asked if us meta's could fly. If he could fly it would help him but he could not so he just sloutched in his chair and waited. To his amazement he seen one person raise their hand as if she wanted to be called apon in school.

He nodded his head and left from the meeting. They did not need to know he was there nor what his true intentions were. He went to the place were they had the food. Atlest they had that which was enough. They set it up like a buffet line and it looked good too. He went over to the line and as he did they looked at him like a monster but few of them came out and patted him on the back. Well thanks for helping we thought we were going to be in a bind. He did not like this comfort be he gave them the small fake smile. Yeah glad I could be of assistance. They pushed him ahead of themselves but as they did that he tried stepping out of line. He wanted to show them he was a hero so no one suspected him. He stepped out of line and told them that they would need more strength then he would in the upcoming fight for what was worse was a man who knew their plan.

He sat down and put his head down. He looked around at the people with his eyes above his arms and peered for an exit maybe he could get out and over to the villians to hear what they were doing so he could decide. He temporarily stuck it out and waited just incase he might have a chance. Urrrh this will take awhile before I can get passed. He put his head down and started to drift off into sleep were he would await the alarm of the black jupiter or just randomlly attack while he was on land. To gain the villians attention and help.
Dustin Waugh
Dustin Waugh
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos November 12th 2012, 5:37 am

A boy in a mostly green costume with a small shield hovered over the city of London, He noticed that these buildings looked a lot different then one ones he had seen before. He couldn't put his finger on it though. He had landed on a ship when flying over the ocean and fallen asleep. He just woke up before it docked near here a few days ago. People even seemed to speak differently. Yet somehow this seemed slightly familiar to him.

He came by a massive clock tower and gazed for a second at his reflection in the glass. At first he just stared in awe. He then stuck his tongue out and made a face before laughing at himself. He then grew bored of it and began to descend to the streets. His smile disappeared as he noticed something seemed strange. Only a day ago these streets had been crowded by people and cars. Now they seemed mostly vacant with only a few people who seemed to be in a hurry. Something was wrong here. Miracle Boy increased his speed and gained altitude again scanning the ground beneath him.

A while later he saw smoke rising. The smoldering remains of jet fighters were scattered on the ground. He landed and ran to the first ruined aircraft and looked through the shattered cockpit. He paused for a moment realizing the pilot was clearly dead. He then raced to the next jet. It was in better shape but when he pulled the cockpit open and checked for a pulse this pilot hadn't made it either. He checked them one by one with a sinking feeling that he was to late to by of any use. But when checking the last one the pilot moaned weakly. He was clearly injured and barley conscious but at least still alive. He felt glad but sensed the urgency. He tore off part of the man's uniform and used it to bandage his wounds so he wouldn't bleed out then lifted the man on his back and soured into the skies.
“I'll get you to help.” He reassured not certain if the pilot could even hear him.

He squinted his eyes looking at something distant in the air. To be able to see it from this far it must be gargantuan. He had a feeling he knew what caused this. But he had to hurry to get this man to a doctor. He would be back for it later. He flew low desperately looking for someone who could help but no one seemed to be around. They all had fled from the giant airship. But before long he came on a bunch of fenced in buildings. Many other men were dressed like the pilot he carried. Only they wore shiny stuff on their clothing. Before them was a winged woman, who seemed very familiar. He flew just over the fence. It one looked up he might see the glimmer of the sunlight reflecting off of the golden leaf on the chest of his costume.
“Hey guys. Are any of you a doctor?” He called loudly to the group landing softly on the grass before them.
“This man got hurt.” He explained catching his breath.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top