The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] Empty The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft]

Post by Alpha August 8th 2012, 9:51 pm

”Schneider Van Helcraft?”Elena muttered reading over a file, perking a n eyebrow as she read over all of the information compiled upon the rather interesting man. Though he didn’t have a criminal history as colorful as the other members, he was a curiosity within himself and thus she would see if he were interested. Sure his resources were a legitimate enough reason to contact him but there was something more that he could offer, a focused mind to help in her plans, instead of a mind that was driven by what seemed to drive the others. Reclining within the leather seat of the limo,Elena let out a deep breath as she closed the file and let it fall beside her.

”I wonder if he’ll prove useful to my plans or just a hindrance.” She wondered, pressing a black painted nail against her chin. Metahumans always did when their individual needs and desires were not met. So this one might have required some light stepping if she wanted to assimilate him into her group, make him one of the future rulers of the world. Possibly even the worlds that bordered it, even the magical races that existed within the known universe. Elena would become the empress of them all, the one that would bring light to the darkness.

The vehicle stopped, as she knew the meeting point had been reached. Door opening as the potential recruit stepped into the door,Elena only sitting there as she waited for a word to spark conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] Empty Re: The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft]

Post by Van Helcraft August 8th 2012, 10:26 pm

Schneider was humming to himself the tune of the lullaby his daughter had just learned to play, it was a haunting little tune about children falling into eternal slumber. It was about time he thought looking at his platinum wristwatch, which hung loosely over his wrist partially hidden by his hand tailored black suit. His black hair hung just over his eyes which shone an alluring emerald green. He smiled as the limousine he was waiting for pulled up and the door opened. He climbed into the vehicle smiling his all business smile, "I must say it is a pleasure to meet you miss Marie, I hope you don't mind wine because I brought some as a gift." He said, and with a flick of a finger to wine glasses and a bottle of wine flew into the limousine through the open door before it closed. "This wine here is the last bottle of one of my favorites, salvaged off the titanic, it's almost like the fear of all those who drowned got sucked into it, making it all the sweeter." He said cheerfully, using his power to open up and pour the wine. One glass floated over to him and the other inquisitively to Elena. Schneider took a sip of his wine and waited for Elena to begin their discussion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft] Empty Re: The darkness before the light [Van HelCraft]

Post by Alpha August 9th 2012, 2:19 am

”My, what a quality vintage.” Elena said casually, gripping the glass as she swiveled the beautiful liquid in the crystal glass. Indeed the drink seemed of a higher grade than most she had drunk from the Thames win basement, which was said to hold many rare if not enchanted brews. Though those mingled with the suffering sadly held the greater taste, thus she would enjoy the glass held within her hand. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you too Mister HelCraft.” Elena said with her business tone, letting ruby red lips form a pleasant smile. This man has more business sense than she initially expected, which only pleased her even more. ”I have called you here today to see if you would want to join my little group. To join me in a venture that will throw the very world into chaos.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft August 15th 2012, 10:11 pm

Schnieder puased and considered her words very carefully before replying, "That's an interesting statement to say the least, but in my own opinion the world is already governed by chaos, order is a human construction that was created for those with power to have a means of controlling others. Now to the topic at hand you know that I'm a business man, and even though we take gambles we always try to invest only in what we believe with make us a profit, before I can give any definitive answers to your question I need to know more about what I'm investing in, and as an ample trade I'll trade info some of my companies confidential projects. There will ofcourse be no disclosure of secrets from my side so long as my own don't get leaked, is that fair Miss Marie?" He said, draining his glass of the dregs before filling it again.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 27th 2012, 10:21 pm

”Very true mister Helcraft, but destroying that illlusion they have built is also a goal of mine.” She said genuinely pleased by the mans...refreshing point of view.” It is very fair.” She agreed picking up a small file beside her and handing it to the man. It held all of he information he would need,from her plans to profiles upon the resources of Shade. He would hopefully not be disappointed.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft August 27th 2012, 10:43 pm

Schneider glanced quickly though the folders papers taking note of several up and coming villains, and a substantial level of funds already at her disposal. Though he had to admire her, getting all of this set up would have taken no small effort on her part. Putting down the folder he pulled out one of his PDAs. "This holds information on all of my... less sanctionable projects, though I believe you would be most interested in this one." He said chuckling,"This project was just recently finished, have a look at the epitome of my work, open file theta x 7 gamma radiant." He said setting down the PDA. After he had sat it down a holographic display shot out, revealing several human analogs and various statistics about them. "I call them Psycho-Soldiers, what do you think?" He asked with an unsettling grin.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 2nd 2012, 9:10 pm

The folder in Elena’s hands held interesting information, something that she was sure she would enjoy having at her disposal. Having a small army of metahuman children was great within itself and their hive mind capabilities were even greater. They would be a great asset to her once she could put the to use and Elena would indeed. ”I’m impressed Mister Helcraft. Your work is very impressive I must admit.” She said with a curt smile. He was going to be a useful ally to say the least and a powerful addition to Shade. It was as if everything were falling into line, just as she hoped it would.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft October 12th 2012, 9:23 am

The limousine pulled over onto the curb, " This is my stop I suppose," Schneider chuckled softly, " I hope that both of us can profit from this venture Miss Marie." He stepped out of Limo, and straightened his jacket then waved goodbye an walked away, tapping on the PDA to call for a ride. He spotted a coffee shop and ducked inside to enjoy some coffee while he waited.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top