The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapDarkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_voting_barDarkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) Empty Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only)

Post by Silus October 22nd 2014, 9:12 pm

"If I've learned nothing else from the stories of my grandmother, I've learned that there is only one universal truth of Death. Death changes people."

Silus held true to everything his father had said before he died. Though for him life was a little different. He was powerless, he was afraid. But if nothing else he knew he wasn't alone. He knew he wasn't alone when they were all in black suits and people in black dresses standing around a tomb stone to his father.  The Media was kept out of this, they would all be kept out of this for two months time. Apparently Zell had it in his will that his company, and all things involving his demise would be confidential until two months time had elapsed, an appropriate amount of time he believed, at least long enough for people to get their composure before making the news public. To "deceive" his business associates, he had organized tickets, trips and expenses to be paid to provide "cover-up" that people would believe he was simply taking personal time due to an illness. A way in order to prepare people for the worst as well as keep his family from suspicion. His tombstone remained unmarked save the only words on it were the epitaph. "A man who died as he lived....for his Family." It was Shael's idea. The Alai's were there too, as was Regal and his mother, and every extended friend of the family. Though there was one particular person who did not approach. He was seen, but he never approached. Yamm stood off in the distance as the rain fell over the entire city.

The Funeral was a short service, of course it was kept simple. As Zell's letter stated it claimed. "I'd say a Christian service, but I think we all realize that I'm a bit beyond the fear of Heaven and Hell. Find a mage to turn my corpse into graham-cracker, hollow me out then fill me with chocolate and marshmallow. Then torch the thing and have a party." Needless enough to say Zell's humor about death didn't change from beyond the grave. There were several people there at the events following. Of the most notable was Jason Masters, Gadreel, Deluge should have been running about here somewhere, and there were a ton of people close to Zell, but not people that Silus himself really knew. Zell had been dead only four days, but Silus was as shut down as it came to emotions. He was as closed to emotionally dead as it got. Yancey couldn't even rouse a conversation out of him. Silus just kept to Jason and little Jordan. At a particular moment he had a bit of a gathering, grabbing hold of Jason by the wrist and looking for Ryan or Jordan, whichever was closer.

"I'm going to bring him back." Silus said, as emotionless and clear as day as possible, though it was hushed.

Last edited by Silus on November 3rd 2014, 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) Empty Re: Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only)

Post by Samael Christensen October 22nd 2014, 10:02 pm

So it had come to pass, Zell had died so that his family would live and so one he hated in life would die along with him. Preparations has been made, but to what Sean was not quite aware of, yet all he knew was that things were set into motion. Still, one thing that he was aware of was that he was lost in a sense, all the fighting but in the end there was nothing left. In the end he was robbed of even the chance to say good bye, all he could do was watch as it happened, and as the wind took even the dust away from him. In a way it felt unfair, but that was how life was, he would have to get used to that or continue to be disappointed. All he knew was that there was an emptiness, and that was about it.

The tombstone had been simple enough, and it did not lie, he died as he did live and it was for the family. However humans emotions were things that one could not control, and they did not always adhere to reason. He had to be rational however, greater goods were at stake and things of that nature, anything to  keep it from causing some manner of break down. All he had to do was keep a hold of himself. Sean held his hands in his pockets, bandages wrapped around his knuckles, allowing them to heal to some extent and for the broken skin, his legs would be fine, so long as he did not go about overexerting himself at least. He wanted to go through the whole natural healing process.

It was raining too, droplets falling down on his head, and dampening his hair to an even darker tone, droplets streaming down his face as it seemed even the skies wept. He was not the only one there however, some of Silus' friends seemed to be there, as well as the family of course. Mourning was what most of them were there for, and so that was what they would do. Michael was there, hovering around Jordan as he seemed to do, so was the other Jordan as well as that kid that took his former hero name and a few others. Fera had even shown up, dressing in her blackest but most fashionable dress possible, though why he had yet to know. It was the little Jordan that made it his duty to stand by the kid, even if it seemed that his presence did no good, until a hand latched onto his own and Silus said something in what one would call the calmest voice possible, that he would bring him back.

”H...how do you plan to do that?” Jordan asked in a low hushed voice, looking curiously to Silus.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only) Empty Re: Darkness from the eyes of Light in the river of January (Invite Only)

Post by 16 October 23rd 2014, 2:44 pm

Death has a powerful way of striking an incredible amount of fear into people, and lets not get started on fear. Sixteen himself has been searching for 'The Lynch' with every opportunity he had, this man roams his brain on a basis people wouldn't understand as well as him not having the patience to teach them. Today was a beautiful day, I mean granted it's raining but that's not exactly what the author meant. Beautiful as in sarcastic, sarcastic as in Sixteen is about to step out of his element; again. But lets get back to the famous Lynching guy, I mean why would an emotionless assassin care so much about one particular girl? Sixteen had finally found the information he was looking for, it was clear he was too late. Following his masters past instructions, he picked himself up before heading out to a destination revealed later. Weather was rain, the kind of rains perfect for a funeral. Sixteen was under a larger sized umbrella, his eyes peeking out at the tombstone, he was one of the ones standing instead of sitting, coming so late ensures you not to get a seat. Then again when you think about it, the rain had everyone standing up. He was specifically standing under a tree, so the branches were getting most of the rain before his umbrella was scrapping the remainder rain drops.

He was without his mask this time, just a large black robe that covered his clothing completely: So he probably was catching a couple of stares but nothing he hasn't previously picked up. The soil that he felt was firm, a feeling he tries not to remember, firm as death. His hood concealing damn near everything, his vision was of rain and his target of interest: His emotions were as broad as ever. Suppressing he didn't have a grudge or a feeling of hatred towards him, his curiosity caused him to want to meet him is all, but from the looks of it he was already too late. He didn't know anyone in the area, so he didn't bother looking around to be honest, he had a funny thought of wondering if people knew him the way he himself met him. The love was real here, but there was a aura of hatred around him when they met, it threw him off; And this lead to his curiosity to spark back to life like an erection. His Ice blue eyes, beginning to close under his hood. His mind going into brainstorm mode, he somewhat goes to sleep with his umbrella on. Formulating, wondering, guessing, and plotting as the rain and sky watch the quiet funeral. He felt he needed to be here, he was not here to respect the dead: but honor what he didn't understand about the dead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Masters October 23rd 2014, 5:48 pm

So.
This was death.
The concept referred to on television and in literature, in song and in lore.
Not something Jason had ever had to experience before.

Rain dropped from the sky, dampening the ground and the souls of those gathered to mourn the loss of undoubtedly the world’s smartest man, now or ever. People talked, but their words were empty, their voices hollow. What words could fill the void that had expanded outward of Zell Atterrius after his demise, affecting all those that were near?

Jason had, in an effort to pay his respects to the man who had sired his best friend, wrote a small piece of poetry for Zell. It lay in a mahogany box, painstakingly engraved with the words “For Zell” in Jason’s handwriting. The poem did not have a discernible rhyme scheme to it, nor was it particularly well written, but it was the only thing the little boy could think of.

What great shadow has fallen?
What great cloud has burst?
What great stone has risen,
That has interrupted the flow
Of the River we have dubbed Life?

She has a name, like any other,
Many have claimed it as their own.
And yet, it is inevitable
That She will one day
Claim all, no matter their title.

For her name is not one
That we utter lightly.
In fear of her we live.
Horrible irony, then
That in her we shall die.

From us she is born.
From us she is given life.
From us she has committed sin, and
From us she has graced, and
From us she has taken you.

It is said that
Only the good die young.
Is that not a compliment?
Is she not saying
That you were the best of all?

My words will have no
Consequence, for
None but you shall
Ever read them,
So hear this.

I hope that,
Even in your final hours
You found the Bliss
That you so very
Much deserved.

None have had
To carry a burden so great
As yours, and yet
In the time I knew you
Not a single complaint did I hear.

It is my most
Sincere wish that I
Will one day
Grow to be
Just like you.

What great light has broke through?
What great stars have come out?
What great path is before us?
So many changes.
Some great, some not.

Just know, no matter
What is said, or
What is done,
The world is forever
Marked

By the ones you left
Behind, by their actions,
By their very existence.
Just know that this is
Your legacy,

Zell Atterius.

The youngest Masters stood solemnly beside his best friend, a diminutive pillar of support to help weather the great storm. When Silus proclaimed that he would bring back his father, Jason did not react with shock or dismay. Instead, he turned to the Atterrius, and asked in a monotonous tone, "How are we doing that?".
Jason Masters
Jason Masters

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus October 23rd 2014, 9:42 pm

"He can't be gone. This is Dad. He's come back from the dead before. We just gotta figure out how." Silus said before he sighed and looked about the room for a moment, trying to think of what he could do. These guys probably thought he was just another grief-stricken family member. Probably because he was, but it wasn't grief the drove him, or motivated him to this belief. His father was The Archon, The Existential, The Smartest man in the world, He who took down the reaper himself. His father was a friend of Death, though he was still a conqueror of it. There was no way fathomable that he'd stay dead. He cloned himself before, maybe there were clones. Or maybe there was a secret in that little black book he inherited. Silus pulled out the book from his little suit pocket before looking around. Little Jordan seemed more confused and shocked than Jason was, but it was probably just because Jason was no better at this "world" thing than he was. Silus flashed the book a moment and nodded. "The Answer's in here. We'll bring him back... Just, gimmie a month. In one month we'll all meet back at Gene-Tech. Yamm can get you there Jordan, I'll get there through Yancey, and Jason lives close by I think. So one month... after this if it doesn't work I'll let go...but not until I've tried. We'll meet in the company garage, okay?" He asked looking from Jordan to Jason with faintly glowing Indigo eyes and a pleading look on his face. If the little bastard realized how bad those puppy dog eyes were he probably would have felt guilty for accidentally manipulating people. He then looked back to the book and sighed. He had one month to find the answer.

Meanwhile, the rain fell over a large umbrella, and there were but two people left waiting in the cemetery it would seem. A man in a cloak, and a woman with long black hair and silver-blue eyes. She had beautiful triple diamond earrings in her ears, and a beautiful gem encrusted necklace, but upon her left finger was a very distinct "lace" wrapped around her hand oh so elegantly, fastened it would seem and and dangling from this lace was a golden band that looked as if it would secure itself upon ones finger. The woman was dressed in a white dress with her own form of over-cloak as she looked down upon the grave. She seemed deep in thought, but that didn't seem to stop her from speaking to the man in the black coat.

"Oh so often to people depart from the world before we have our answers. For many people, when they die the secrets are theirs and Death's. But for some people it is.... not such the case. There are ways to ask the questions and gain the answers we seek. You do not seek The Lych. You seek Zell Atterrius, whom the Lych controlled into murdering your clan. Sadly, as a member of your Clan, Zell Atterrius gave his life in sacrifice to ensure the final rest of "The Lych"... though it is fortunate that he shall not be dead long." She said with a smile and looking to the grave ever so lovingly as she let out a sigh, her breath visible. "Excalibur City, Canada. Gene-Tech. The garage. Be there in one month and you'll join with a young boy I've spoken with already. You'll embark to bring this man back. He will have the answers you seek." She said as she walked away towards the road, and vanished in a flash of light.

One Month Later...

Silus waited in the company garage, looking around. He was in his standards look now. A zip-up hoodie jacket that was a dark burgundy and three or more sizes too bid. He wore a grey beanie cap and he sat on the cold pavement with his jeans doing a terrible job of keeping his body heat trapped inside. He had deciphered the mysteries of the little black book. Within this book he had access to all of his father's intellectual mastery and his occult omniscience, and through this knowledge, even Death was but another rule that amounted to little more than a verbal request. But Silus didn't care for any of this, he just wanted the one truth he needed. The truth of knowing who he needed to find in order to help him. Once he found out who he needed, he was not at all surprised, but before he could summon them, he needed everyone else to be here. Which he thought he'd end up being ditched and have to do it alone. Of course until he saw Matt with his hands around Jordan's shoulders giving him the overly sentimental be careful bull-crap that he did. Of course there was someone else he intended to wait for, but if this was it he wouldn't be upset with them...this was crazy for an intellectual to comprehend, if Jason never wanted to come around him again Silus would have understood all the same. But he had to do this, he knew this would work.

The woman in white told him it would.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 23rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Silus believed that it could be done, and in a sense Jordan believed that anything could be done if someone wanted it to happen. The question was not if he could do it, but how, as all things had their methods of being done. While he knew some things, Jordans knowledge of how to undo death was minimal compared to some people, and so he would be unable to help Silus at all, save for moral support of course. Still there was pleading to be done, and the male was doing so with powerful weapons in the form puppy dog eyes, one of Jordan's weaknesses. ”Alright, one month.” Jordan agreed with a sigh, but for a moment something changed, a sinking feeling within his chest. Something was near, but whatever it was, the feeling was a familiar one, the young male looking about and catching only the sight of blond hair before it was gone. Still, one month from now he would have some kind of answer, regardless of what that answer was.

Little did the former construct know, someone was watching, and waiting. When the service was seemingly over, and the place empty, raziel looked down at the tomb stone with an amuse expression. ”For your family eh?” With a flourish he produced something, a rose. ”It is a funeral afterall, and people tend to bring flowers. I didn't want to be the odd man out.” With a flick of that wrist, the flow was thrown onto the ground, landing upon the grave rather smoothly. No body to bury mind you, but a grave was always good to mark the passing of someone. So a month would pass, and it was then that plots thickened.

Jordan arrived there thanks to the help of Matt, an arm around his shoulder in a sort of cautionary gesture, as if he should be worried about something. Looking to Silus, he buried his hands into his hoodie and then looked upwards to Matt wondering if he would stay with them, but then again he had no reason to. ”Well....i'm here.” He said more as an affirmation than anything else.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 October 25th 2014, 6:10 pm

Peace is one thing that is known to be found, or at least people feel should be found in death. Despite what this man did to him, his newly found family that he was just learning to share a connection with - lambs to a slaughter; He wanted peace. In fact, that's the reason he was searching for him. Only feeling left in his heart was regret, it wasn't long ago he knew nothing of the supernatural community, what if bringing people back was a common thing or something? Anyways, he stayed for hours, his mind thinking of ways to redeem himself of his failure of not being able to beat time. When he came up with no answers it was his time to go, he visited the area of the body before his departure. The view people had of him, he didn't have a bit of sorrow in his eyes: in fact it was replaced with curiosity. He was trained to be curious about theses kinds of situations, he have killed so many people but never has he went to a funeral. Never in his life. His hands traced upon the material of the casket, it felt like an insensible connection with him. This man killed death, then he died, what does it all mean? He didn't have it in him to find out, not even knowing where to start he did what he usually does. Took his hands off the casket, let air escape his lungs and began to turn around and make his way out of the area. As his cold slow walk around the floors of the earth went as just, he couldn't help but listen to a specific conversation that may hold a key to what most people are looking for. All he really needed to know was 'one month', this gave him a purpose to be in this specific spot of the world. He kept walking without stopping, he was likely noticed as a normal guy ... Wait nevermore he had a cloak on.

Still he didn't do anything to draw attention.

-One Month Present-

He had been placing small cameras up days before the time had arrived for the unknown group to show up just encase they changed their minds for an earlier date. He was no doubt waiting for this, he honestly did not know exactly what he was doing or meeting but his curiosity was getting the best of him once again. After getting ready, he dressed up in the attire the Undying met him as. The exact same outfit of his graduation, super speed for the fucking win. On his way there, which was minutes by the way, he just wanted to see it happen. Perfect timing, everyone was there just like he had hoped and he wasn't too late.  Instantaneously appearing eight meters behind the boy with the plan, he made no sound beyond blinking before he spoke up after the other male called his attendance. "I'm here as well ... I've been waiting all month for this." commentary with his ice blue eyes giving a curious brow and a fold of his arms on his chest. Introductions will soon follow, so he may as well speak up now. "My name is 16. Anarchy 16."

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus November 4th 2014, 6:39 pm

"Oh really? I thought I was hallucinating." Silus said, though it was sarcasm it was hard to identify by tone alone. Silus was a little more off than normal, but it was to be expected. He had a dream of this night. He dreampt that he was here with a shadow man, an angel and that was it... but he was expecting someone else. He was expecting a psychic. But no matter how long he waited the Psychic never came. It didn't take long for him to realize that Jordan was the Angel, the shadow man was God-knows-who and the Psychic was Jason. He knew already... he knew Jason wasn't coming. Silus sighed and accepted this, despite the fatality his emotions had taken. He left nothing show, he kept the same stone cold and calm face he had initially.

Anarchy 16? Who the hell was that? Silus found himself backing away and Yamm appeared before 16 with pitch black eyes peering at 16. The Dragon King froze for a moment and smiled before looking back to Silus. "He won't hurt you. He was my father's student." Yamm said with a smirk before vanishing again. Silus blinked, wondering if his sudden prayer and fear had prompted the response. Silus looked to 16 and cocked his head to the side with a little smile. "Y-you were one of Gra-um...Ryurou's training?" He asked before smiling. "Then I know why you're here! It's good." He said before looking back to Jordan with a relieved look on his face.  

"We're headed to the old warehouse on Sulster street. I'm going to summon someone, and then they're going to tell us what to do, but it will work." He said as he started walking in his painfully slow, human sense.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen November 4th 2014, 7:40 pm

Attempting to hide one's emotions was fruitless against Jordan, empathy and all of that, but he wouldn't press for information like that in a situation like this. Afterall, he would look like he was prying and probably only make anything worse than it already was, and that went against his existence afterall. The appearance of the strange shrouded man in black did confuse him, but not enough to really warrant suspicion, though Jordan was ready to react if they were some kind of threat to them. That being until it seemed that another joined in on the meeting, the last piece so to speak. ”Hope i'm not too late.” It was the other kid Jordan noticed at the funeral, Jason if he remembered his name correctly. A shaggy haired kid with a certain strangeness about him that Jordan could not quite place, and not quite trust.

He was dressed in typical attire really, or rather attire he had picked up as of late, dark colored jeans, a simple shirt and a jacket over that. He may have seemed alone, and for all Jordan knew he was, but the future Alpha was technically never alone, since he had to take precautions for Travis to even allow him to come.  He had seemingly been here to hear Silus' plan, or so was assumed by the young ethereal as he considered Jason. Either way, they would follow after Silus to wherever this place was and then go from there.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top