The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_vote_lcapThrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_voting_barThrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_vote_lcapThrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_voting_barThrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread Empty Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread

Post by Chellizard May 30th 2012, 1:05 am

Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread Thronesiconthingie_by_loserfacerochelle-d6ee81u
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread Thronesmantrathing_by_loserfacerochelle-d6eeb3x

Rules~... When you are Associating with Thrones or 'Repping' Thrones.

• Follow the rules of this board, of course.
  • Respect your higher ups.
  • Complete your mission(s)
  • Never kill unless it is a target and the target is yours.
  • When breaking any of the rules, you get two chances to prove you're still worthy to stay in Thrones. If you fail to prove yourself; you get the boot.
  • Never fail.

Rules~... When you are outside of Thrones

• Whatever you do, stays outside of Thrones. If you bring in a member from Thrones and make it their issue, it becomes the organizations issue.

And that's about it.

: A b o u t  T h r o n e s :

First off, Thrones is a ghost.
Thrones, as an organization, is built on keeping balance in the world.
Not holding any true hero or true villain state-of-mind, the members of this organization rationally think over which side they should take.  This is all determined upon the details of the missions and targets Thrones acquires.

The missions, and the targets of the missions, could and might possibly be corrupt business owners, men and women in government, world leaders, or people on the world wide hit list. Thrones can be hired by any source, whether it be a private, unknown source, or a popular business man. However, Thrones will and must fully analyze the reason for killing the target before they do so. Thrones, still being a renegade based group, will end up assassinating their targets by any means necessary. If assassination jobs are not 'your' thing, then sign up for intel missions, or as back up for the others that are going to complete the assassination job.

Thrones members are eligible to be picked to take the life of a seemingly 'good' man if the price is high enough. Taking so many 'bad lives' is their main goal, but for the right price and reason, Thrones can find the bad in someone that is "good."

The members may be given ranks, titles, and rewards for their successes, but that honestly means nothing. . o O ( Ranks and Titles are merely there to make one feel 'special' and keep the group clean and organized.  The group is cut up into a few sections, but it always works as a whole. The members should care about one another; and even if Chelle acts like a cold hearted bitch, she still cares about every single member as much as she possibly can. Decisions are discussed against all members, unless a certain member is not interested in the information. )

There are cases when Thrones members can even revolt against their Queen. Things like this will not be tolerated.

Now, with a bit of basic information, I'm going to give you the ranking system I've created. The system is based off of a simple Chess board.

: P o s i t i o n s :

♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♚Queen♔: Chelle DiMartino-Takeiro; Adept of Royalty
♛King♕:
♔Princess: Victoria Steyr; Adept of Paragon
♕Prince: Agni
♝Bishop♗: Xander De'lacroix
♝Bishop♗:
♞First Knight♘: Miles Rouge
♘Knight:
♘Knight:
♘Knight:
♘Knight:
♜Rook♖: Data
♥️♣️Jester♦️♠️:
♟Pawn♙:

Ex/Hiatus-Members:
Robert Allen Zimmerman; Adept of Blades
Maxamillian Rose; Adept of Chivalry
Vermillion Zarkovich; Adept of Omnipotence
Sable Rocktower; Adept of Silence
Alex Smith; Adept of Iridescence
Isaiah Shaw; Adept of Perception
Trace Faolan; Adept of Deceit
Lucas Hill; Adept of Terra
James Jackson; Adept of Canis
Morte Hommarchante; Adept of Dementia
Trace Faolan; Adept of Deceit
Arabella Montez; Adept of Mischief

Honored and Never Forgotten Members:
♚Queen's Advisor: Bliss Fokukama; The Adept of Luminosity (Half-Retired)
♕The One True Prince: Cilian Blanc; Adept of Mystery (Deceased)

: A b o u t  T h e  P o s i t i o n s :

• Queen: The Leader of Thrones. The boss that calls the final shots; your Queen will also organize your missions with the help from the King, Princess, Prince, and First Knight.
  • Princess: The Queen's right hand and somewhat bodyguard.
  • King: This position is usually the left hand to the Queen. Second in command of Thrones. Also able to call shots.
  • Prince: This position is typically the right hand to the King. They are also loyal to their Queen and always show respect. Somewhat of a bodyguard to the King.
  • Bishop: The Bishop, as we all know, protect the King and Queen on a chess board. They are also very sturdy, respectable people. They tend to protect the Prince and Princess in this case, rather than the King and Queen.
  • First Knight: This is the ring leader of the Knights. The person in this position is to receive orders from his higher up, which is the Queen. The orders given to him will be given to his lower subjects.
  • Knight(s): A knight is an honorable position. They will be the one's usually doing all of the actual work for Thrones. They only answer to the First Knight, Prince, King, Princess, and Queen.
  • Rook: The Rook is alike to a body guard. He or she will typically be around the Queen when she calls upon them. She sends these individuals on special missions.
  • Jester: A special rank for a special person. The Jester is typically the mentally different person that she finds suitable for the job. The Jester is usually off doing their own thing, but is picked to do some of the trickiest of missions.
  • Pawn: The pawns are what every new recruit of Thrones start as. They must prove themselves to gain rank.

: T i t l e s :

I've thought this over, and along with your position you've earned in Thrones, you will also be given a title.

The title will be simple and will revolve around either a personality trait, or even your special 'gift' or power.

The title will be like:

Adept of (A skill or trait your character has and/or expresses), and etc.

: B a s e & I t e m I n f o r m a t i o n :

All Wealth Provided by Chelle (5 Wealth), the Queen of Thrones.

Italy HQ

The main Thrones' Headquarters is located in Italy, close to Venice.

It's security system is top of the line, and even the United Nations lack the expert quality that the Mansion's security is under lock down of.

There are also live guards, men and women, of normal human physical attributes; all have been trained in one solid fighting style ranging from Tae Kwon Do to Karate.

The Courtyard:

The Mansion:

Bedrooms:
Bedrooms can be costume decorated, but most of them match the image above, with a few color scheme changes, and maybe furniture arrangement.
The bedrooms also have personal attached bathrooms.
There are twenty bedrooms and attached bathrooms in the Italian Villa.
Bathroom:

Grand Foyer:
Kitchen:
Dining Room:
Living Room:
Throne Room:

There is also a medical bay, which is not able to be shown at this time. It's simple, however, with three empty beds, two nurses on staff, and one doctor/surgeon.

Astoria, NYC HQ

The NYC HQ is heavily guarded, significantly smaller, and still as heavily secure as the Italy Mansion.
Mansion:

Bedroom/Bathroom:

Indoor Pool:

Transportation
Thrones' mode of Transportation can be by Helicopter, Jet, Car, or Yacht.

The Jet:
Inside the Jet:

The Helicopter:

The Yacht:

The Cars:

The Weapons:

Follow the link for more information.

To join~.. Reply to this thread with these questions.. You may or may not be approved. (:

I would also like you to answer IC (In Character) and OOC (Out of Character) beause I'd like to know your characters point of view, and then why you would want your character to be in the group.

Do you think you will fit in to this group?
(Yes/No)

Why do you want to join?
(Explain.)

How will you be a service?
(Explain.)

Are you willing to fall into the ranks and take orders from your higher-ups?
(Yes/No. Explain.)

What position would you like?
(State which position.)

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Thrones: Roster, Information and Rules Thread JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top