The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dylan [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Dylan [Done] I_vote_lcapDylan [Done] I_voting_barDylan [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dylan [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dylan [Done] Empty Dylan [Done]

Post by Dylan May 8th 2012, 12:33 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Dylan
Title: Rob; Bob; Bobby
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Super-Human
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Robert can be described as having a laid-back and calm demeanor, usually accompanies with a joint in hand. As an assassin, he was trained to distance himself from people and from emotions, but that does not mean he's emotionless. He just knows how to look past emotion. He's not the talkative type and usually only speaks when spoken to. Robert is prone to making blunt and honest remarks, which may make him come off as a pretentious bastard from time to time. Other than that, he's just like a normal guy. His parents raised him to treat everyone with equality, no matter their appearance, only until proven otherwise. In actuality he's a very nice and charismatic person, which is expressed in his twangy, midwestern accent and his nasally voice.

He can be a little overconfident in his abilities and that's mainly attributed to his success in his line of work. He usually wants to end a fight as quickly as possible, but sometimes his curiosity gets the best of him and he wants to learn about his opponent's abilities. Though he's an assassin and usually has no regard for life when it comes his missions, he can be a savior at times. He doesn't go out looking for trouble, but he will help someone in need.

History:
Robert was born in Minnesota on May 24 to two assassins, his parents both came from a long line of assassins and martial artists. In the early 1940s, a great great great grandfather of his was subject of government testing. He was injected with a serum that advanced his physical abilities by mutating a gene in the DNA. He was one of the first of many Metahumans created by the US Government.  They were weapons of the government. Luckily, he was able to have a family and was able to pass on his evolving  genes to the next generation, so the child of Robert's grandfather was even more powerful than his father and so on and so forth.

Luckily, his mother used these talents of hers in the family business; assassination. She and her husband were some of the most dangerous assassins/martial artists on the entire planet at their prime. They starting training Robert physically and mentally at the moment of his first step and he began going on missions with them at the age of 9, until he decided to take a break from that lifestyle at 18 because he wanted to see what other things life had to offer. He started drawing at the age of 7 and has been doing so ever since.

Robert also started smoking weed and cigarettes at the age of 17, he still does it to this day. He always keeps a pack of cigarettes on him. He moved to New York to study Psychology at NYU, he has already graduated and decided to dive back into the his old world. He has continued to stay in New York because he likes the livelihood of the town.

Powers: Robert has enhanced superhuman abilities.

Psychological Expert: Thanks to his studies at NYU, he has become a psychological expert and tends to analyze a someone during a fight.

Super Strength, Speed, and Endurance/Durability: Thanks to his advanced genes, he has an immense amount of speed, strength, and endurance/durability, which you would not expect from someone of his stature or nature. He is also slightly more resistant to disease.

Extreme Agility, Dexterity and Reflexes: Robert has the lightning-like reflexes and the agility of a superhuman acrobat on steroids. He can dodge many fast attacks, making dodging a bullet look like child's play. Good luck hitting him. He's a parkour expert thanks to his training with his parents.

Stealth Expert: He is an expert at stealth because he doesn't stick out and also thanks to the fact of his training.

Advanced Human Senses: Though his senses are not superhuman, they are pushed to the human limit.

Skilled Marksman and Superhuman Fighting Expert: Robert is skilled with almost any weapon: knives, swords, guns, bows, staffs, and projectiles. He can basically turn anything into a weapon. He prefers to use two swords, but he can be versatile and adjust to the situations with different weapons. He uses his agility a lot in his fighting, mixing together fighting styles at will and with ease. It seems to come natural to him, this makes him incredibly dangerous..

Power Grid:
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Durability: 6
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 10
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Power Grid colours: Black and White

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (I have an existing character: Morning Star)

Last edited by Dylan on January 30th 2015, 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dylan
Dylan

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Dylan [Done] Empty Re: Dylan [Done]

Post by Ace May 8th 2012, 7:38 pm

Looks fine but I'm not sure which stat your stealth would come from.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan May 8th 2012, 7:39 pm

I'm guessing stealth would come from FS, it's not like I'm invisible, I'm just good at hiding myself.

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 9th 2012, 12:16 am

It's fine. Approved

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 8th 2012, 10:45 am

Unapproved by request.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan September 8th 2012, 11:41 am

Edited: I added a powergrid with his new stats and I elaborated on his abilities and such.

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 8th 2012, 11:44 am

Approved and moved. (:

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 26th 2012, 11:24 pm

Unapproved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan December 26th 2012, 11:45 pm

Edited

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 26th 2012, 11:48 pm

Approved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 30th 2015, 4:04 pm

Unapproved for edits upon request.

Since you've been gone, Dylan, a few things have changed.

You must make a post on your app stating what you've changed exactly so that each moderator knows what they're approving or disapproving.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan January 30th 2015, 5:59 pm

Made some minor edits to title, personality, and history.

Personality:

History:

Also updated the images (some of the links were broken).

Dylan
Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 30th 2015, 7:26 pm

Reapproved.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top