The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Beast  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Beast  I_vote_lcapThe Beast  I_voting_barThe Beast  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Beast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beast  Empty The Beast

Post by Kumagawa August 19th 2012, 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Beast

I hope I didn't dissapoint you.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Beast
Title: dog-boy, Big tooth,
Alignment: Hero
Race: African American superhuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150lb
Blood type: B

The Looks

Face

The Legacy

Personality:
James is a charismatic and overly friendly person even to the point of making himself seem like a foolish person and is often underestimated. He has an bottomless amount of loyalty and kindness to people who he deems as comrades. He is also a very easy to be amazed. Though James is a very friendly he can be very brutal to those who try to hurt others outside of reason. James is also very overprotective of family. He has a small obsession with native ameriacan culture
History:
James was born in Richmond, Virginia. He had two loving parents and a younger sister. James' parents were biology scientist who were working on creating the perfect species. They were always figuring out what were the strengths of the strongest animals in the world and taking samples of them. Though they were doing extensive work they always made time for James and his sister who knew nothing about their work so James and his sister were happy. After working for years James' parents finally had made a red colored serum that could make it so that whoever drank it would have the powers of the perfect species. Placing it down on the counter of the kitchen they went to see if they could find a test subject. Then James walking in thinking that the serum was kool-aid drank the serum down then passed out on the counter.
Hours later the parents failing in their attempt to find a test subject found James on the ground and the serum bottle empty. They took James to their secret lab where he woke up in. For the next few years his parents studied him while still maintaining a regular family life where James realized who he was and his powers before his parents did. Then deciding it was time for him to leave he left the night of his 16th birthday taking his sister with him.

The Powers

Power 1: James can mimic the abilities and attributes of canines, including wolves, foxes, jackals, coyotes, and domestic dogs, due to this his senses are canine-like.

Power 2: Superhuman Strength

Power 3: Superhuman Duribility

Power 4: Minor regeneration- Due to the serum James gained the ability to regenerate from damage. The larger the damage the longer it takes to regenerate. It takes The Beast two post to recover from a light cut.

Grid
Intelligence:4
Occult:
Strength: 6
Speed:4
Durability:6
Ability:4
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1

Last edited by TheBeast on February 24th 2013, 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

The Beast  Empty Re: The Beast

Post by Chellizard August 19th 2012, 2:36 pm

You're approved, darling! I see no issues with your character! Very Happy

I love apps like this.. hehe.

Welcome to SuperheroRPG and PLEASE enjoy your stay. ^__^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 16th 2012, 9:08 am

Unapproved for new stat system.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa December 16th 2012, 9:25 am

It has been fixed

Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 16th 2012, 9:30 am

Your Occult doesn't have to be 4, you get it to be 3 automatically because of your 4 INT. Unless you actually want this stat, you have 4 more points
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa December 16th 2012, 9:38 am

thanks for telling me I have edited

Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew December 16th 2012, 10:08 am

Approved and moved
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 24th 2013, 4:43 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumagawa February 24th 2013, 5:09 pm

EDITED

Kumagawa
Kumagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 24th 2013, 5:13 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top