The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] Empty In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Arcana April 10th 2012, 8:25 pm

The day started off slow and that’s how all his days were really. Sean never really did anything these days and it was how he liked it really. New York was practically wrecked and he was forced to move to a newer home. Aaron had managed to get them one in Los Angeles thanks to a little help from the far reach of his large family and now he was in the lap of luxury. Well as close as one could possibly be anyway. Sean leaned against a counter as he was deep in thought, foot tapping lightly against the tiled floor. Music pumping at the highest volume through the house, music permeating his eardrums as he stared blankly at a small red amulet held tightly in his palm. Fingers clenching tightly around the ruby framed in its center. Aaron had said it was the proof that he was the proof that he was the successor to the Thiels clan and he had the access to all of their resources. Something that he could indeed handle, in fact he liked that thought. Much better than barely scraping by with the money he had.

The sunlight crept through the thick curtains that blocked the light off from the kitchen, burning his sleepy eyes. Sean’s medium length hair was wet from the shower he took earlier and was sticking out in every direction. Giving him an almost wild look about him. The hair would have to be combed down later but for now he was simply absorbing the enormity of the reality he was plunged into. The fact that he was the head of a family that spanned the country, no, the world. People would be after his head and some would seek to control him. All for some sort of scheme they had planned and he had no idea what it was. Though whatever it was, he didn’t really have his mind on it at the time. The sound of footsteps cut him out of his brooding as grey eyes turned to see the blonde.

Aaron had apparently just woken up and his hair was its usually near flawlessness. He raised an eyebrow as he turned to the hand clenched around the jewel. To the point that it cut into his palm and a small amount of blood began to run and dripped on to the ground. Sean noticed it too late and dropped the amulet, the clattering resounding through the quiet kitchen. The blonde shook his head as he motioned towards a counter above the refridgerator, opening it and pulling out a small roll of bandages. Forcing the hand to him with telekinesis as he wrapped the small cut up gingerly. ”You can’t go around cutting yourself Sean.” He said tutting as the amulet floated itself from the ground and placed itself around Seans neck. ” You are an important person to many, don’t forget that.” It was for a brief second but he pressed his lips to Seans,who didn’t really react to it. ”Now put some pants on. Not that I mind but you never know when we will have guests.” he said simply before trotting off.

Aaron was right in a way. Sean was only in a muscle shirt and checkered boxers, while he was in more clothing. ’Yeah,whatever.” Sean muttered pursing his lips as he ran to his main room, Aaron taking a book off of a large red oak shelf. Turning to Sean before trotting off. A pair of khaki colored shorts were laid cleanly over the double bed in the room. With a shrug he picked them up and put them on as well as a shirt with what looked like a grenade and an explosion of colors across it. It looked like a good enough shirt, so he chose it. Sometimes Sean wondered why he even stood living in the same house as that guy but he remembered that they helped each other well enough. No need to change that. A knock came at the door as Sean finished brushing his teeth,so he rushed to the door. Bare feet tapping against the cold wood floor as he reached the front door. Aaron would have yelled at him to do it anyway.

”Hello?’ He said swinging the door open.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 6th 2012, 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Sul-Fury April 10th 2012, 9:08 pm

After his scuffle with a young necromancer boy, Sul felt like he had limited options. He had saved a persons life when he was going to commit suicide, yet he only preserved him alive so that he could serve as the necromancers slave. Apparently he brought him back to life and gave him a 'second chance'. He harnessed great powers over shadows and darkness, ones that Sul had seen before but not in the same scale. Alice had similar powers when they went to a hurricane disaster relief mission. But again, not the same. He harnessed teleportation and a stronger control over his power. Sul could only assume it was the same power that granted him necromancy. Magic irritated him. He hated dabbling into 'spirits' and 'underworld' powers, mystical energies that nobody could understand, just powers they would harness and use for their own purpose.

Not that he didn't want to visit Sean. It had been quite some time. And as far as Sul was concerned, he was the closest thing he knew to a "magic expert". Sean was a bit more of a stationary target than Sul. Instead, Sul would rather be roaming about helping in anywhere he could. He didn't exactly have a 'home'. He decided to walk, rather than take the bus. They were usually too crowded, and he got too many ugly looks. It was a long night, he felt a little sore from his scrap with John still. Sticking his fingers in a puncture wound in his shoulder, it seemed it cauterized okay. But he was still dumbfounded on his whole healing process anyways. He might as well forget about it for now, it wasn't going to heal off willpower alone. He just had to give it time.

Stretching his arms behind his back, he clasped them and stretched his shoulder muscle. Putting tension on his arm muscles helped soften them up a little. He hoped to get all the 'knots' out so that he could feel a bit better. He was in no mood to run into another no-name villain again. Getting John out of his head was impossible. He felt guilt over letting that kid get away with everything. He didn't have much control over the situation, which is why he was getting some backup. Once arriving towards Sean's residence, he sighed and walked towards the front door. Raising a closed fist to knock on the door, the heavy rock-like object came towards the door. Sul stopped an inch before making contact on the wooden siding, remembering it would probably splinter. He knocked fairly softly in his books, hoping it could still be heard.

Sean had opened the door to greet him. A smirk grew from the side of his mouth at meeting an old friend.

"Sean, hope this isn't bad timing. I could use your help with something. Do you got some time to talk?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Arcana April 10th 2012, 9:33 pm

The person on the other side of the door was a person he wasn’t expecting, or ever was. Sul was someone he had not seen in a while and it had been far too long since the last occasion. He looked up at the threatening man with an intrigued smirk as he opened the door widely. Allowing the man entrance into the house as he motioned for him to come in. ”Well this is a surprise I admit. Didn’t expect you here Sul. Its been…ages.’ He said a little surprised though not letting it really show though. He adjusted the amulet that was annoying his neck line a little but didn’t really mess with it though. Just a little nudge to the center of his neck, where the collarbones met. Though it caught a slight ray of sunlight and hit his eyes, irritating them a little bit. It wasn’t something to make a big deal out of though.

He motioned for Sul to follow him as he walked into a rather spacious living room,with a couch that seemed to close in on itself into a circle, though it had enough room to walk in and sit down. Sixty five inch plasma screen television hanging off of the wall as it projected some sort of fantasy show, Aaron lounging across it as he chewed on a bag of chips. Licking the strange powder off of his fingers as he turned to the two raising an eyebrow at Sul mostly curious about whom he was. Though he didn’t really comment on the guys appearance and continued to eat. Sean took a seat next to him. Nudging him out of his way. Legs crossing as he motioned for Sul to sit, though if he chose to was up to him.

”So what do you need? I’m sure I can help with whatever it is.” He said with a confident grin that was barely pronounced as he leaned back and waited for anything to come from Sul. Any form of questions or interesting story that he could shed some light on. Though if he wanted only Sean to hear about it he was unsure,but Aaron was likely to force his way into this one way or the other. Making it his sole mission to make sure no one killed Sean until he could be officially coronated as the head of the Thiels family. Sean was stuck with the guy and that’s how it was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 10th 2012, 10:04 pm

Following Sean through the house, he couldn't help but notice how luxuriant the house appeared. Sul had never possessed such material things in all his life, and probably never would. Entering a living room type area, he noticed a second character. Never seen him before, but he assumed Sean had more friends than just himself of course. Sul returned the glance at Aaron before diverting his attention back to Sean. He looked down at the area Sean designated him to sit, but then gave Sean a look as if it told him "Do you really want me to break your chair?" His explanation was long, so he had to try and give a sum up version.

"Right, well its sort of complicated. And you know how I am about magic."
Sul started off talking too fast, and covering way too much ground. He decided to take a quick pause and start from the top. It was a long story, he knew. So he took a deep breath. "Well, here goes the sum up... Just at the museum downtown, I was talking to a friend there after hours. A thief was there, so i decided to stop him while I was already in the building. To make a long story short, he was this guy who was revived from the dead only to be some kid's puppet to do his petty chores.. By petty chores I mean stealing artifacts from the museum. Well, I decked this guy pretty good using that technique Pain used on us at the junkyard. He was going to kill himself for not getting the artifacts, but I stopped that. Unfortunately, this kid showed up and had some sort of black magic that could transport him anywhere around the room. Well, he took the guy with him and escaped. The ice-thief-guy was telling me he was behind everything. I was hoping since you know a lot about magic stuff, you could give me some sort of help tracking the guy down."

Taking a deep breath through his nostrils to regain all that he spent in describing what happened, Sul knew it was a long shot if Sean had retained everything he just said, so he decided to clarify anything he missed. "I can answer any questions."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 10th 2012, 10:38 pm

Sean shrugged lightly as Sul refused the seat, simply standing as he recanted the tale of his life as of late. Though it was faster than he expected and some of it was lost on his ears. It was expected really but how was he gonna help the big guy if he didn’t catch about half of what he said. It would be all right though, he was sure questions could cast aside the doubts that were nagging at the back of his mind. Aaron turned to the large man as he heard something that interested him. If it was something that interested him, it had to be something important. Sean turned to him interested as the blonde scratched his chin for a second before he began to talk. ” It seems you had a run in with someone I may know.” He said absently as his eyes looked at the floor as if they could burn through it and Sean was almost expecting it.

’If I’m correct and I usually am you had a run in with….my cousin. Well hes not exactly my cousin but he was my moms sisters child. So I guess he is my cousin.” Now he was acting a bit ditzy but that was because he was a little sleepy still. ” Though I see you’ve found an interest in that new weapon I’ve heard him bragging about.” Sean had heard enough from that blowhard to understand what Aaron was talking about and if Sul had encountered him, that meant that he had some sort of plan in mind. What it was he couldn’t tell but it seemed to be something impressive. The amulet around his neck burned for a second, sending a searing pain through his body. Though Sean managed to hide the reaction except for a shudder.

’So you do know where to find this guy?” Sean pressed on,which only had Aaron give him a look that said “are you serious”? Though he simply ignored him.

’Yes I can tell you where he is. “ He said with sigh, flicking Sean with a telekinetic burst that only barely ruffled his hair. ”Now help your friend. He looks like hes injured.” Sean finally noticed that was true and mentally cursed that blonde.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 11th 2012, 1:56 am

It was a bit odd to Sul that the kid and Sean's friend had the possibility of being related. Though he supposed it was a possibility. Sean did appear to be attracted to all sorts of things related to magic. It wouldn't surprise him if he chose some of his friends for that purpose. The amulet burned for a second which caught Sul's eye. It had a surprising resemblance to the one that the necromancer kid had stolen. Something told him that it was an important detail he shouldn't leave out. But he held his breath until it was his turn to speak.

It proved to be easier than he thought, tracking the kid down. He was quite proud of the fact that he decided to come see Sean regarding the incident instead of somehow attempting to blindly follow his leads like he always did. Somehow however, the topic got changed to his injury.

"Oh, don't worry about this. It's fine, really. I don't think there is anything you can do about it anyways. It'll heal itself up eventually, it always does."
And it did. But he left out the part of how long it took. Sul was fatigued, he didn't know whether or not he would have the strength to fight his opponent again. He needed some quick rest, hopefully during the trip to wherever they had to go to rescue John.

"I also meant to mention, that necklace you have around your neck Sean. I could be mistaken, but its very close to the one that he stole from the museum. He only stole the one item, and it looked almost exactly like that one. Not sure if it was different or not. But fairly close."

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 11th 2012, 4:30 pm

Sean was unconvinced by Suls attempt to shrug off the injury though he didn’t push any further about it. Instead simply nodding in response. He knew nothing about Suls physiology and how long it would have taken to heal. Actually all he knew was that the guy could set himself on fire and that was it. Even if he agreed to any sort of medical treatment,Sean didn’t know the first thing about how to go through with it. Basic first aid seemed impossible really. So it was time to go on to the next question in his head. That being who the hell this mystery guy Aaron knew and what was the connection with Sul? Next Sul asked him about the amulet hanging around his neck, which he knew next to nothing about. ’Oh,you mean this? Its…” He paused unsure what to say it was really.

”Its an artifact in his family, usually willed to the next head of it. It being in his possession means he is….the next Patriarch of his family if my wording is correct. Though I don’t think it has anything to do with whatever that idiot stole.”Aaron said though the last part with great disdain. Pushing himself off from the rounded couch as he looked between the two. ’I can see that you have an interest in this artifact he stole,so I suppose I can help you find him.” He shrugged before walking off to get himself a change of clothes.

“He must be in a good mood, usually isn’t this helpful.” Sean noted raising an eyebrow. Actually Aaron usually didn’t even bother to help Sean with anything he did and him suddenly deciding to do so was an odd occasion. Not that it was anything bad, considering his powerful abilities could come in handy if they really needed them. Also who knew what they might encounter on this little adventure they were sure to get themselves into? A little backup was always a nice thing. Sean stood from his sitting position, stretching out a few sore joints as he waited for the blonde.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 11th 2012, 9:44 pm

He was glad the topic of his injury was dropped. Moving on, it seemed the amulet had little to do with any connection to Sean's necklace anyways. So it was useless information after all, oh well. Couldn't have hurt to try. Sul's eyes quickly returned to meet Aarons after something he said.

"The amulet means nothing to me. Trinkets and charms don't fascinate me or send me on wild chases after necromancers. I'm here to save the person that he sent to steal it. The kid is using him as a puppet, and he's doing it against his will. He revived him from the dead and called it a 'second chance', when the guy has no control over his life at all. He tried to kill himself again to get out of it. Don't you see how wrong that is?" Most of the time his face was serious, not that it was easy to tell. But it was even more so now. He would throw away all the amulets in the world to save one person. That person had no right to take his life away, take away his 'second chance'. If you have such power it should be used to give people their lives back. The lives they lost in death.

He wasn't sure who this Aaron character was, but he hoped he had a sense of morality similar to his own. If anything, he could maybe lure him into the quest through the seemingly useless amulet.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 11th 2012, 10:08 pm

Aaron returned not too long after leaving dressed in a simple black jacket and fitting slacks. A white button up shirt under his jacket that showed somewhat from under the jacket around his neck area, where a small pendant hung. He looked between Sean and Sul,hearing the mans speech about how he only had an interest in the guy that was being controlled by the necromancer., That made him gain a little more respect for the guy, if only for his noble heart, something that was rare these days. Maybe Sean could learn something from this guy about being a hero?

”If that is your wish by all means go ahead. I have no intentions of stopping you at all. Its noble and I respect that.” He said simply smoothing out his blonde hair as his green eyes narrowed on Sean as he picked up a pair of shoes form his left hand and threw them at the young man. Nearly hitting him in the face, though he stopped them with his arms. ”Put on some damn shoes. You’re not going out there without them.”

Sean shrugged and put them on as he was ordered to. Grumbling lightly to himself. Though ti wasn’t really loud enough for anyone except for himself to hear, since it contained a good amount of cursing in it. After putting the plaid patterned slip on shoes on, Sean looked at the two before taking a deep breath. ”Well if that’s it, then I guess we should be off.” Sean announced motioning towards the front door as it seemed to open by itself, though Aaron had used his telekinetic talents to open it. Leading the way, Sean walked out the door as the smell of the fresh air hit his nostrils. Sun shining high in the midday sky as they made their way to the target, Aaron taking the lead. Considering he knew where the hell he was going, it was for the best.

”It’s really only a short walk to where he lives. Not all that far really.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 11th 2012, 10:29 pm

Raising his eyebrow, he was glad someone finally understood him. After arguing with the necromancer kid, it appeared everything he said was always falling on deaf ears. But now someone finally saw the truth of what Sul saw. It helped him move forward to the goal, if anything. Sul had thought Sean would be the one helping him track down the necromancer through his knowledge of magic, but it seemed Aaron was going to be that person this time. Knowing nothing about magic, he subconsciously shrugged to himself at the thought that he couldn't just expect Sean to know everything about it and instantly find the exact person he described. Taking Aaron's lead would be the best choice for now.

He exited outside, but didn't know the direction to head. He supposed it was best to follow their lead. The sun was trying to be welcoming, but Sul had pulled an 'all-nighter' after the museum incident. He could go for a long sleep after this.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 12th 2012, 5:35 pm

The sun was high in the sky and shining harshly down upon them, though it would go ignored. Aaron gazed ahead with hands dug deeply into his pocket as he trudged onward running over every tactic possible for him to break into the spacious compound. There were many ways for him to go about this really but most were overcomplicated and required tedious work to pull off. So he would have to use a more direct approach to this problem. He could have Sean simply rush in with a display of power and take the man by foerce,though that didn’t seem like it would happen as easy as it sounded. He would need to think of something but wasn’t exactly sure what that was. Sean picked up his pace and began walking next to him. ”Do you have any idea what were are even gonna to do when we get there?” He asked simply, knowing how going in without a plan could end up. It could end up with them in serious trouble.

Aaron thought for a second before giving a shrug with his shoulders. ”I guess we just go in and hope for the best. Not like they will have anything that could stop you or the big guy.” He said simply motioning to Sul with a jerk of his thumb. The large mansions moved by them as they walked onward ever closer to the target which was in sight, A mansion that almost made Seans look miniscule in comparison. It was basically a castle really though with a more contemporary appearance. Archways running along the entire estate as well as a large doorway at its front. Honestly he wasn’t sure how people didn’t stop and stare, though it might have been some sort of illusion. That had to be the case considering how anyone who walked past didn’t give it a second glance as if it were any other home.

To Aaron it looked exactly as he expected and if the others were looking for some sort of evil castle of evil they would see it too. If they walked through the front gate they would be able to see through the illusion anyway. He had been here enough to know how this thing worked. Though a gate was what stood in the way of them and it wouldn’t be there for long. Aaron ran his fingers over the lock with his left index though before he managed to do what he wanted, the gate swung ajar. Opening the way to the large front door as the speaker near the gate let a greeting out.

”Looks like you followed me after all Sul-Fury. I’m impressed, didn’t think you would actually manage to find my home. Welcome and to you too Mister Collins.” It was the necromancer.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 12th 2012, 11:49 pm

Coming across the mansion, Sul was difficult to impress. Not that he had lavish things, it was that he considered them temporary things in life. Things that didn't mean nearly as much as his other ideals. A familiar voice rang overhead, that of which he heard just the other day. His words somewhat brought a smile to Sul's face. He was glad that it was so easy locating him. He yelled out so that the speaker could hear him loud and clear, and give his response.

"Should you have expected less? I gave you a promise. Free that man, you have nowhere to hide now. All that's left here for you to choose is destruction or freedom. The latter is easier." Sul knew he was talking to a speaker, but he didn't care much. What he said was true. The necromancer was cornered, and Sul would tear apart his mansion brick by brick if he had to in order to prove his point. He somehow knew Sean. Though, Aaron was his relative. It wasn't too unexpected if he really thought about it.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 13th 2012, 5:56 pm

A short laugh came from the other side of the speaker as it seemed he was only amused by what Sul-fury. “Whatever calms your conscious hero, but this house is of no value to me in the least. If you want him so bad come in here and get him. There’s nothing stopping you really. Good luck.” with that the speaker gave way to static as the front door in the distance opened wide as if inviting them into it. Sean couldn’t trust this in the least, his gut nearly yelling to him how much of a trap that this was. It was likely that Sul wouldn’t budge on this matter and would force them onward into the dark forbidding mansion. Whatever was beyond the door was veiled by a dark shadow that could devour light itself. Well it seemed to be able to anyway. Aaron had made up his mind about it and he was walking before Sean had the chance to convince him otherwise.

”Dumb blonde” Sean muttered with clenched fist as he followed after the young man. ”You know this is obviously a trap right? I know you might have your reasons as much as Sul but we should stay focused on you know…not dying.” Sean hissed only low enough for Aaron to hear him, though he felt almost brushed off by him. Before he chuckled to himself.

”So the great hothead finally thinks ahead for once? I appreciate the consideration but I’m sure he doesn’t have any traps that could stop you or that big guy over there. We should be fine.” He said confidently and when he was this sure, things usually happened his way. Cracking his knuckles methodically though he had no plans to use his fists, considering he was not a hand to hand fighter anyway. Green eyes stuck determined upon the way before him and ready to deal with whatever he was confronted with. Though Sean was pretty skeptical about this whole thing to begin with. As they stepped through the door they were greeted with a sight

The entrance hall was extravagant by all means and even the richest would become green in envy. A crystal chandelier hung above them and refracted the light of the bulbs bright within it. Letting off a dazzling light that only added to the room. Large staircases lead up to the second floor and many hallways branched off to different parts of the house. A the top of the staircase stood one figure looking down upon them in a hood. Sean raised an eyebrow wondering who it was.

”It seems we meet again.” The man took off his hood and looked down upon them with dark brown eyes. An icy cloud of breath escaping his lip.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 14th 2012, 2:15 pm

He had gone this far, why would a trap make him turn tail and run now? He was going headfirst into a battle against an opponent he knew little about, and injured at that. Though somehow he had the confidence he was going to win. Sean and him made a good team, and it was rare there was an obstacle they couldn't overcome. Maybe his confidence came from his blood loss, who knew. He looked at Sean and then Aaron as they conversed about the obvious statement of the impending trap laid before the small band of rescuers.

"If you don't want to come, that's fine. I'm just grateful you had enough knowledge to lead me here to finish the job I started. I'm not leaving here without that guy being freed. End of story." He was about to go and open the door ahead of them himself when the doors swung wide, a welcoming invitation into the battle before them. A familiar face was there to greet them. John from earlier?

"Meeting again wasn't chance. I came here to get you out of here. Fight with us, we can take that shrimp. You can do this, I know you can."
He looked at John with emboldened eyes. Somehow he had it engraved that this man would help them, even though previously they were fighting each other to the death. "Your life is meant for more than doing his petty errands. If you are given a second chance, use it for you, not for him."

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 14th 2012, 2:46 pm

So this was the guy Sul was aiming to rescue from the clutches of that guy? Sean pursed his lips,curiosu of what he could do. If he was a golem,they would be in a fight that could end up a disaster. Though Sul seemed to think that talking to him could accomplish something, when it most likely couldn’t. They would have to fight him and most likely end his life if they were to free him. ”So,you’re the guy Sul’s been so worried about?” Sean wondered out loud taking a step forward as Aaron let him do so. His eyes glowing an icy blue that seemed to match the golems for a second before they changed back to the dingy grey. Maybe he could find a way to break the spell without having to kill him, which would have been much easier really. Since this guy seemed like he was more than just what he appeared.

”Sean be careful,I have a bad feeling about this.” Aaron whispered in his ear stepping forward with him. Though he had no intentions of stopping this fight that was impending anytime soon,so he stood and waited. Prepared for anything that could conceivably happen though he wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

John stepped forward as the floor began to coat itself in a thick sheet of ice that expanded further, along the staircase as well as forming a pillar under where he was loftily standing. ” These errands are far from petty sadly.” John said as even the ceiling began to freeze over, lowering the temperature considerably. Forming a slide, he jumped onto it and slid down to their level. Sean wasn’t expecting anything really but he was surprised as the young looking man landed beside him foot darting for his face and with little time to do anything as it cracked against him. Sending him to the floor and a fist shooting out at Aaron, knocking him to the floor too. Sean was a little too dizzy to really retaliate against the attack.

”Sorry but I have to end this quick. He needs me to retrieve something.” His cold eyes looked at the amulet dangling around Sean’s neck. Sul was in his mind the most difficult obstacle though he wasn’t prepared for the next attack. As the air in front of him distorted and slung him hard against the large pillar of ice he made. It dazed him but nothing else really.

”That hurt dammit.” Aaron muttered rubbing his sore cheek, which was likely to bruise. ” I don’t know who you think you are but I’m not gonna let that slide.” Sean pushed himself off of the ground rubbing his cheek which was not as affected by the kick. They were likely in store for a fight but it would be over quickly. This guy alone would not be enough to stop them. Sean was sure of that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top