The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_voting_barIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_voting_barIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 10:41 am

The young boy grew afraid at Sean's reactions, his eyes grew wide as Sean yelled at him. He didn't understand his urgency to get past the door. Sul slowly made his way closer towards the door. However he couldn't put any weight behind his punches, in fact he could barely swing his arms at the door. Impacts just sounded like a knocking on the hard metal door. It seemed impassable.

"I-I don't know!" the young boy cried out. "He... He just told me that to play the role of the Hero, you have to shed yourselves of innocence. That you need to embrace the fact that you are a villain just like him. That you get past your obstacles through any means necessary. The difference between all beings, villain or hero, is based around a certain point of view."

Though the boy didn't understand, Sul did. It was a test, and the boy didn't know that in order to get their powers back, he had to die. He had already mentioned that he couldn't turn off his powers. Children were the essence of innocence, and apparently their enemy found it fitting to make this their next obstacle. "Don't do it Sean." he managed to blurt out. "We can find another way." He said this, yet he didn't know how. They needed strength to open that door, which they lacked with the kid there.

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 10:58 am

”Damn, he is one twisted little guy.” Serenity muttered crossing her arms over her chest. As she glanced at the young one before as if he could yield her a great secret that he held. Though of course he knew no great secret but was a child who was in no more control of his power than Sean was at his age. This was going to be quite an interesting trial for them and she would have to stand by and watch them work through it. Sean was fuming and close to forcing the information out of the kid himself and that would have been counter productive to the test. She stepped back and let them deal with it all themselves.

”You know it would be so simple to force him to give you the info you want. Maybe you could….force his power to switch off or something? This feeling of being dampened is killing me.” The voice complained as it seemed to be urging him to go ahead with his plan to beat the kid until he gave him what he wanted, Though if he would was a different story. The words he spoke were good enough sounding but would he actually go through with it? Could he hurt a child just for his own selfish ends? ”He might just be an illusion, don’t let he looks hold you back.”

It made some sense there but that would not condone him harming the child at all. There was still nothing good about it at all. Though without his notice which wouldn’t have been possible anyway, a small speck of black was forming over his right eyes iris. Not there before but it slowly seemed to form as if by some dark force. Though it didn’t seem that significant. ”You can’t control it?” Sean asked raising an eyebrow. He walked towards the kid slowly until he was close enough, kneeling down on one knee. With the best tone he could muster that hopefully wouldn’t frighten the child he said.

”I can help you with that.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 11:07 am

With a sigh of relief, Sul was glad Sean didn't go through with it. Though he wasn't sure why he doubted his partner in the first place. He didn't try to do such a thing before. Unlike Sean, Sul knew nothing about 'controlling' power. He didn't have any beyond his physical properties. Sean's technique to solving the puzzle would prove to be a challenging one, though it was quite thinking outside of the box so to speak. He smiled approvingly as Sean attempted to teach Null how to turn off his power.

Clenching his eyes shut, the boy focused hard trying to tap an inner power with himself. But it seemed to no avail. Sul still felt sapped of energy trying to stay standing up. So instead, he dropped down to a sitting position and leaned back against the door that wouldn't budge. He was powerless to assist in this critical moment of their test. It was all down to Sean and Aaron to solve the puzzle now so they can move on.

"How? I don't know how to turn it off, I never have. I'm not even trying to do it right now." Truth gleamed through his eyes. The boy was still afraid of Sean, so he had all the reason to trust him in teaching him how to shut off his mysterious power.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 11:22 am

Sean waited as patiently as possible as the kid tried to control his power. Though it was to no avail as he felt nothing change within him. His powers were still beyond his reach and nothing would change until eh could help control this strange power. ” Its not always gonna work on the first try. Trust me I know. I’ve always had a hard time with my ability but all it takes is some practice. I’m sure you can do it.” He said encouragingly with a smile that was meant to have that affect. Aaron crouched beside him thinking of anyway he could help this child, though nothing immediate came to his mind. Nullification was a very rare thing these days and dealing with it was even harder. Though at last it came to him in a flash.

”Sean let me see your amulet for a second.” Aaron said though Sean raised gave him a look that questioned what he was doing. Though he did as asked and handed it over to the blonde who looked over it for a second. ”Now you, put it on.” He said to the child in a tone that was a little more authorities than he intended it to be. Though he was likely to get a weird look if he didn’t explain himself. ”This may be a temporary solution but maybe it can help you in controlling your power. Its made to help control anything of an unnatural origin. Like that interesting power of yours. Maybe make if easier to learn how to control it.” It was only a hunch but he was a magical artifacts expert so he wasn’t far off.

Aaron always prided in his knowledge, so Sean wouldn’t try to argue with his logic, even if it was possibly flawed. Also he was not the best person to be around when he was angry , even without his powers. That’s just how he was really. Though Sean was surprised how he was trying to help the kid, he didn’t even like kids.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 11:33 am

The amulet was strung around the kid's neck, though he didn't understand its powers. He was forced to try again to shut off his nullifying power. The amulet seemed to be working, however, if he allowed the trio to pass this test, the Necromancer would not allow him to live anyways. The kid seemed to be destined to die. The harder he tried, his skin started to decay. It seemed as if Null was just another puppet to the Necromancer. Someone dead with powers, brought back to life in order to serve their master. The one who gives them the second chance.

The kids skin started to turn pale, trying to turn off the power. His muscles started to fade, making his skeleton show through his skin. He was dying attempting to free Sul, Sean and Aaron. Despite whether they liked it or not, this test forced them to test their morality. They needed the kid gone in order to get through the next door. With Aaron and Sean hovering over the kid, and his own exhaustion, Sul couldn't see what was going on in that side of the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 3 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 11:53 am

Sean was unprepared for what happened next as the kid slowly began to decay. Though he felt his powers return to him, a nausea set over him that was too quick for him to realize it was even happening. A child was dying in front of him and all he could do was sit there and watch him fade away. A child whose life was once again cut short because of someone’s cruelty. Though he was unsure to whom, Sean said a silent prayer for the child before standing up. Though he didn’t make it far before he fell onto his knees and began to empty the contents of his stomach. Why was he affected so much by the death of a single child? Seans mind wondered over that for a second as he stared blankly at the floor.

”Theres nothing you could’ve done Sean, don’t let it get to you. We did the best we could.” He said softly as he helped Sean to his feet. The door ahead was still closed, but he thrust it open with a push of his telekinesis. Sean was all too ready to end that damn necromancer once and for all. After a minute Sean pushed himself form Aaron,no longer needing any support. As he walked first through the door. Into what seemed like a dead end with the necromancer sitting there on a throne of shadows. He looked at the visitor with amusement,though he had seen them earlier.

”It seems you made it just in time. I was hoping you would come here sooner but not everyone can get what they want.” he shrugged. The room itself was a strange one,with twelve strange shaped slots in the floor. Forming a circle around his throne in the center and was the center. ” Welcome to the inner most chamber of this world. In a language long forgotten its known as the room of Genesis. Though it leaves one to wonder why such an interesting name.” Though before he could go on Sean interrupted here.

”We didn’t come here to idly chat with you! We came to kick your ass and free that guy!! So stop wasting our damn time with your mind games!” Though he was only answered with the young man tutting as he stepped from his lofty throne.

”If you want a fight so bad then come and get it.” He said simply motioning for them to come at him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 6:30 pm

His strength returned to him. Sul leaped up to his feet as if he had just been released from a confining prison. All the weight he had to carry in comparison, now made him feel light as a feather. He watched Sean vomit on the floor, though he didn't know why. As Sean and Aaron split from Null, he then saw. The boy was dead, and that was why his powers were returned. Poor kid, he had nothing to do with any of this. He wished there was something he could have done to prevent his death, yet the options seemed limited. That necromancer kid would pay.

Sul followed Sean and Aaron, and sure enough he was located in the next room. Sean was right, they weren't here to mess around. They wanted what they came for, and they were going to get it. As soon as the Necromancer sent his challenge at them, summoning them to him, Sul stepped forward. Making sure Sean and Aaron were behind him he threw both open palms behind him and smashed them both together in front of him with his full strength. Sending a tremendous shockwave in the Necromancers direction, destroying anything that got in between in its path.

A technique he learned from Pain, in which he tested earlier on John. With the knowledge of the Necromancers blocking abilities, he knew he had to use his full strength to overcome his dark shadow walls that he constantly threw in front of himself to block the damage. More importantly of all, he wanted to make sure he fought near his allies this time. To the best of his ability, he had to use his durable hide to protect theirs.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 6:45 pm

The technique was a powerful one he admitted but it was nothing to him. That’s what he thought anyway as the shield came up to block the overwhelming force that was coming towards him. Though the air was distorted, the room was unaffected by the destructive force he sent out with a clap. Though it managed to break through with no trouble but greatly reduced as the force slammed into his body and forced him to stumble. Barely able to keep his foot from the force. Though he wasn’t expecting Sean who rushed him and slammed his fist into his face. Sending him reeling face first onto the floor. Though that didn’t stop him as he rolled over and sent out a bolt of shadow at Sean’s face.

There was now water for him to draw in for defense,so he acted in the only way he could. Drawing the sword that he had strung along his back and swinging it at the attack. Causing it to split in two and cut his cheeks. Though otherwise he was unaffected by the attack. It would take more than that to break a sword that was said to be indestructible. ”Nice move, wasn’t expecting it.” He said smirking as he spat a small amount of blood onto the floor. Rubbing his mouth with the back of his hands slowly Though he was far from over though, in fact he was just beginning.

Quickly rolling to his feet, the necromancer pulled a small black orb from his pocket. Throwing it to the ground as it formed a thick black smoke that slowly moved out over the room until it was almost impossible to see. He was in a more favorable environment and that would prove to be dangerous for them. With that taken care of he aimed a few spikes hidden in the fog towards Sul, all aimed at random. It was best to take care of the largest threat present and this brute was just that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 8:52 pm

Sul's blast rippled the air as it made contact with its target. Knocking down his defenses, surely enough it broke his walls of shadows. The necromancer flew back and tried to regain his composure, however Aaron and Sean were on top of the situation. Though now because of their close quarters combat, they were targeted by his attacks until Sul could move in. Leaning his body forward he began to run into the fray. If he were as weak as John physically all he had to do was get close.

The necromancer reached into his pocket and pulled out a black orb. Fittingly it served as a distraction, emitting a black smoke. Distractions were the only way anyone can successfully fight against the power of numbers. He learned his limitations in such a fight when he fought Mimic with Scarlet, a member of the Tough Guys. Sul's feet slid to a halt in front of the darkness that laid ahead of him. He wasn't sure how to deal with the trick except for one way. Light expels darkness. Reaching for the cigarette lighter he kept in his pocket, he flicked it open and covered his palm over it as if to burn himself. The hand burst into flames, slowly growing up his arm. Sul turned only to be barraged by spiked shadows through the fog.

Sharp pains shot through his torso and thighs, as Sul dropped to one knee and raised up his forearm in front of his face. They may have dug into his skin, but not deep enough to kill him. Next step was to induce fear into his opponent. Flinging his arms wide open, he yelled out at the top of his lungs: "Is that all you got??"

Swinging his arms down, it knocked all the spikes out of his skin. The incisions started to drip of a powerful yellow sulfuric acid. The blood sizzled as it hit the ground and bubbled up as if it were boiling. The flames from his hand reacted to the sulfuric acid, instantly bursting into flames from the heat. Sul ran full sprint at the direction the shadowy daggers originated from hoping to find its source.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 9:06 pm

The smell of fire was the first thing to reach his nostrils. So it seemed Sul was stepping things up and Sean was only going to follow in his example. Though he was not as useful without any water, Sean was still a viable threat and he would prove it. The fire was like a beacon in the dense smoke that was slowly beginning to dissipate from the room. Though the necromancer was still in control as far as he was concerned. The fire made him an easier target and his charging in his direction was practically asking for him to strike him down. Stepping back he shadow ported, though with only a randomized result. When he stepped out he bumped into someone. ”What do I have here.” Before he could act, there was a knee slamming into his stomach.

Staggering back he cursed aiming two spikes at the person who kneed him, though they stopped midair. ”Its over, give up while you still have a chance.” The spikes turned around ready to strike their master. Though he simply looked at the blonde as if he were the fool in this situation. What was he thinking that they didn’t know about? Did he have some sort of plan up his sleeve that he was hiding from them? Though if he did, there was no indication that he did.

”I thought you wanted to fight me,not prattle over false advantages.” The spikes dissolved as he whipped around and launched a whip behind him as a loud clang broke through the air. Seans sword knocked from his hand and clattering across the room. ” Your distractions won’t work.” He smiled lashing out at Sean with the shadow whip. As far as he was concerned, he had won.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 9:53 pm

Fighting through the thick smog, he could hear the sounds of commotion between his allies and the necromancer. He only hoped he could reach it in time to help them out. He was hit but he wasn't going to go down that easy.

Emerging out the smog, he slid right in front of Sean right as the whip was about to make contact. He stuck out his arm as the whip wrapped around his left forearm. Twisting his arm to grab the whip he gave it a hard yank to pull the Necromancer flying towards him as he prepared an uppercut for his lower chin as soon as he was within range with his right hand.

"Come on, you didn't forget about me that easily did you?" he said tauntingly to the necromancer with a smirk.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 17th 2012, 10:09 pm

The necromancer cursed under his breath as Sul appeared, managing to pull him closer to him. Though he was not so easily caught up by something like this. It would take more than that to beat him. A wall of shadows sprung up between him and Sul as he collided with it and was gone again. The smog was now only a thin mist that hung around the room, though it was enough to conceal someone if they used it properly. The shadows rose around him as he prepared an attack with all of his might that he was sure they wouldn’t be able to dodge. Darkness wriggling around him like anxious snakes ready for the kill.

When he made the move to strike out, he stopped. Coughing a gout of blood as he looked down to see a sword run through his chest. Blood coating the blade as it slowly slid out of his body and clattered to the ground. His eyes were opened wide in shock as he looked at the face of Aaron. His hand was in a beckoning position as it lowered back to his side. ” Looks like I win this one.” He said blandly as the shadows died away, leaving the bleeding and dying necromancer standing.

Though a devious grin formed on his face as his very flesh seemed to peel away. Crumpling away in an invisible breeze that wasn’t there until all that was left was a human shaped white doll. Though it was filled with human innards that were exposed through a clear torso punctured by the blade. It was a trick and they had fallen for it. ”Dammit.” Sean cursed under his breath as he fell onto his behind.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 17th 2012, 10:28 pm

His confident smirk changed drastically as Aaron ran him through with a sword. Maybe he didn't make it clear on his policy about killing others. His smirk slowly faded off his face as he watched the Necromancer collapse to the ground. His transformation seemed to be baffling, but then again, he reminded himself how much he hated magic.

Sean fell backwards as if in defeat. This wasn't over, was it? They still needed to free John. They made it all this way, they couldn't go back now. Sul didn't quite understand what was going on with the situation with the Necromancer's transformation. "What does this mean? Was that him or was it something else?" He knew the damage was real, so he couldn't justify this all as an illusion. Though, weirder things have happened.

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2012, 9:26 pm

”Well that settles that doesn’t it?” Serenity said seeming to appear out of nowhere with a pleasant smile on her face. Skipping barefooted across the room until she stood at the center. ”Now that that’s done, I suppose you want to leave. Which can be arranged quite easily really.” She scratched her chin for a second, Sean giving her the strangest look. Then she snapped her fingers as if she had figured something out important. Unsheating the blade on her back and tapping it against the floor. Though it seemed to have no effect upon it and nothing mystical happened. ”Well this isn’t good. I don’t know how to open a portal out of here.” She muttered disappointed.

Sean gave her a look as if she were crazy,though she seemed perfectly sane to him. They would be stuck here until somehow a way was made for them to escape,though something formed on the wall. Shadows swirling black and dangerous as an image formed on it. Like a mirror thought he image was the interior of the Necromancers mansion. Was this a portal or just some form of trick meant to only plunge them in deeper danger. ”Well thats new, didn’t expect a portal to pop up here.” She muttered with some optimism. ”I guess that’s the only way out, guess you should take the chance while its there. Carpe Diem right?” She motioned to the glowing portal with the hand not holding a blade sure of its being genuine.

” I personally think it’s a trap. Though it’s a situation if I’m damned if I do and damned if I don’t. I won’t turn my nose up at a chance to get the hell out of here.” Aaron shrugged as he made his way to the shadowy doorway. Stepping through it with ease and seeming to appear on the other side unharmed. Sean hesitated for a second as he looked at the doorway for any signs of it being an illusion.

’I know you might not trust magic and honestly I can’t blame you Sul. Though no way in Hell am I going to rot here. So whatever you choose, I choose the way ahead.” He said with a smirk as he stepped through the doorway. Surprisingly it wasn’t a trap. That’s a bummer right?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury April 18th 2012, 10:06 pm

A mysterious portal emerging after a minor victory? Of course he wasn't going to be the trusting sort on these sort of things. He wasn't even sure where the necromancer was, or if this could be a trap leading them to an even worse situation. He was sure there could be worse situations than being trapped in wherever they were. Dropped into a volcano maybe? Sean and Aaron seemed to have no problem trusting the portal as they entered.

Sul could view them both from the other side, they seemed safe. He stuck one hand through the portal to make sure he didn't lose it instantly before sticking his head in. Jumping through the portal he reached out the other side. A shiver went down his spine as he shook his head in irritation of using the portal. It seemed they were back at the necromancer's mansion as the portal had depicted earlier.

"Not a trap so far, I guess. Let's go find that kid so we can get the hell out of this nightmare."

Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2012, 10:33 pm

The travel through the portal was the easy part and Sean came out of it relatively un scathed. Aaron checking to see if everything came through and letting out a sigh of relief when he realized that he was fine. It seemed they had survived an ordeal, though John was nowhere to be seen. In his place was a note scrawled on white paper. ” I win this time it seems. Though I am quite angry about what you did to my golem. So sleep with one eye open because when you least expect it, the wrath of the Caster will be upon you.” The script was rather fancy but it had a basic message and that was that he planned to get back at them yet. Something Sean didn’t want to think about anymore. About he wrath of the necromancer who seemed to be far more deadly than he though. Sean threw the message away, letting out a deep sigh.

”I’ve had enough excitement for one day, I think I should get going. It was a pleasure to work with you Sul. Hope to see you in the future, or whenever. Don’t be a stranger though. My house is always open if you need a place to call home for a few days.” Sean offered, something he only did for people he called friends. Something few people got these days considering what he had been through lately. Honestly Aaron was impressed his genetic disposition for insanity hadn’t kicked in and caused him to go bats hit crazy. Many of the Thiels clan had broken over less than he had gone through. He was a tough person or just too stubborn to let it bother him. Though he was likely going to have to comfort him later. The child seemed to have affected him more then he would have thought. Aaron never knew Sean had a soft spot for children. Maybe is was something you learned after a while.

”Yeah, I don’t want to stay around this place longer than I have to. Besides its almost six and I have things to do. “ Aaron scanned his watch,it seemed they were in that place longer than they had thought. Maybe time passed differently than it did here? Though he would have to research it later when he had time to give a damn about it. ”Come on Sean,I’m not gonna wait on your ass all day. He said simply motioning for him to follow. He turned and waved bye to Sul before walking off with Sean in tow. No way in hell was he missing reruns of Buffy. That was one of the few times he and Sean got in any real discussions. Though Sean had things other than popular supernatural shows from the earlier years of the millenia on his mind.

The face of the kid was still haunting the back of his mind and something about him would never leave him alone. Sean could have saved him but he didn't He let him die without lifting a finger. He knew there would be nightmares of this and that was just the sad reality of it. He had snuffed life out before,yet he couldn't stand the death of a child. It seemed he wasn't as bog of a monster as he though after all. Maybe there was a chance for change? Life is always full of those chances, maybe he had found one.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top