The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shenanigans in California  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shenanigans in California

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shenanigans in California  Empty Shenanigans in California

Post by Hanna April 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

Penny was sitting in an cafe outside enjoying the sun, her watch glinting in the light. It was a face watch that wasn't worth particularly much from the looks of it. The girl in question had long dark auburn brown hair, pale skin, and wide fawn brown eyes. In her left hand she held a glass of lemonade and in her other hand a news paper. There was something about an explosion on the front of the Californian Times but Penny wasn't paying attention to that, she was looking at the classifieds in the pet section. She wanted to get another dog, Sasha had adopted Salone making Penny feel left out. What about a husky? That would be nice.
On her middle finger on her right hand was a silver ring that she twisted around and around out of habit with her thumb. The waitress walked back over and inquired if she could get Penny anything else.
"Could I get a slice of pie?" She inquired in her soft tone of voice. That was another thing about Penny, she was very quiet unless she knew the person well or she was Circut. Penelope Kendric wasn't Circuit very often but she very much enjoyed acting like a different person.
The wind picked up slightly and the umbrella flapped a little bit overhead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Shenanigans in California  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Shenanigans in California  Empty Re: Shenanigans in California

Post by Mykel Thames April 20th 2013, 8:38 pm

He left his base for a while since no one was home and decided to travel a little since nothing interesting was happening. Mykel was doing patrol around another city making sure to keep the violence down. He traveled in the hope that he would find someone. It will be one less on the street, but also if he found no one its because word was getting around that supers were arresting people and putting them in maximum security. He had no luck and decided to stop an get a few things. As he went down the street he seen a alley and decided it would not hurt to look. He traveled down the alley and seen 3 men. They cut him off and demanded that they pay him or they would not let him through. Mykel smiled as all 3 of them came sliding out of the alley with a note written "CALL 911 AND PUT THE JOKES AWAY". They had a knife that looked tarnished in red so that should be enough to put them away and start up the police. He continued walking until he seen where to stop. He stopped by a cafe and walked in ordering a drink. He had chugged it down and sat for a while until he looked at his watch.

He stood up and walked to the register and handed the woman some money from his wallet. Here you go and I hope you have a kind day. As he looked back down at his watch he knew the time and the day were getting later. He walked outside and looked down the road seeing a lot of cars. He sighed and looked in another way seeing more cars. At the corner of his eye these people were holding an umbrella and it was flapping very violently in the wind. Mykel matched the wind and made it stop because truthfully that sound was annoying. He smiled as he looked at them and then looked back wondering where he should go next.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 20th 2013, 9:41 pm

Penny stood and went to pay for her meal, as she did so she brushed up against a boy with dark hair and also considerably shorter than her. Penny was tall, at least 5'9'' with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes.
"Sorry," She said and she curved her way around him.
She payed in cash, the girl did not trust the debit banking system. She knew how well it could be hacked, better than anyone. Penny could hear the beep and whirr of numbers being sent out, quite to the regular ear. The young Doctor took her change and put it in her wallet and then stuffed it in her jeans. Then she checked her cell phone for any messages from the office. Then she looked around for a free cab, not seeing one she walked down the sidewalk towards the way Mykel had just came..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 22nd 2013, 11:18 pm

He stopped when he seen someone on a roof and wondered what they were doing. But it seems all it was is people doing maintenance probably cleaning or installing an air duct. He started walking looking all around but not in front which was stupid of him. He collided with something that had the force to knock him down. He rubbed his head and looked at the person. He stood up wiping himself off and started apologizing.

I'm so sorry I did not mean to have run into y'all. I'm usually at the top when it comes to being aware of my surroundings. He wiped his head or basically rubbed it because he could not figure what else to say. Who could say anything but sorry after accidentally not doing the one thing god gave you to do and that was see. He was being careless and foolish. He looked at them and did a Japanese style bow and continued to thank them. I will do anything to repay this moment. Anything to help you.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 27th 2013, 2:03 am

Penny's mind had been on the color of the blue sky when she was ran into by a human. He kept apologized profusely and bowed in the traditional Japanese style. He was causing people to stare and whisper behind there hands. The pale skinned woman flushed and waved her hand dismissively.
"It's all right, its the natural order of things to run into people." She said, pushing her dark brown bangs out of her face. Her wide brown eyes studied the person before her. It was the guy she had accidently run into earlier, she offered him a small smile.

((Sorry, sucky posts))

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 28th 2013, 1:11 am

Mykel was embarrassed because this usually did not happen. Most of the time he would easily be aware of his surroundings. After he was done bowing he placed his hand on his and scratched. I am truly sorry; if you don't mind I would like to help you out. Let me get you something to eat or do something for you. He looked at her as she was scanning him. He wondered why she was looking him over so thoroughly. It did not matter he was in the wrong.

Something was different with her than the normal human. It was as if she knew what to expect out of him. I''m also sorry for bumping into you earlier today as well. Today is just not my day and it probably wont get anything out of it either. He laughed as he was talking making a quick joke. He looked around an wondered. He looked back at her and was thinking where he would take her if she said yes.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 29th 2013, 1:17 am

Penny flushed faintly, the twenty five year old had just finished her lunch.
"I already ate, sorry." She gave him an apologetic look. Penny's voice had a naturally soft tone and she sounded apologetic. She committed the face to her photographic memory so she would remember it. Cars sped past but the two people were not moving, two points not moving on a solid line. "But I do need to go pick up some tools, I could use a pack horse."
Penny needed some more wire, electrical tape, nails, and several other items. The young doctor watched the young man in front of her with mild interest, waiting for his response, guessing it would be positive.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 29th 2013, 5:07 pm

Well that sounds dreadful. I was going to let you eat again, but I forget you already came out of that place, sorry. He apologized again but he did not know any way to help. He looked at the cars and back at her when another noise was made. She needed someone to help her gather tools. It was fine because he owed it to her. Alright that is a starter. I will help you with anything you need. Just ask and I'll be right here. He smiled as he kindly accepted the offer to give a hand to the person.

If it went okay he would try and help her again and count it as a deed done. He thanked her for allowing him to help. It would put him in misery if he could not fix a mistake. he stood there waiting for her to start walking so he knew which way to start walking. Hmm? If it was not hard enough already.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top