The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_voting_barIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_voting_barIn search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Arcana April 18th 2012, 10:33 pm

The travel through the portal was the easy part and Sean came out of it relatively un scathed. Aaron checking to see if everything came through and letting out a sigh of relief when he realized that he was fine. It seemed they had survived an ordeal, though John was nowhere to be seen. In his place was a note scrawled on white paper. ” I win this time it seems. Though I am quite angry about what you did to my golem. So sleep with one eye open because when you least expect it, the wrath of the Caster will be upon you.” The script was rather fancy but it had a basic message and that was that he planned to get back at them yet. Something Sean didn’t want to think about anymore. About he wrath of the necromancer who seemed to be far more deadly than he though. Sean threw the message away, letting out a deep sigh.

”I’ve had enough excitement for one day, I think I should get going. It was a pleasure to work with you Sul. Hope to see you in the future, or whenever. Don’t be a stranger though. My house is always open if you need a place to call home for a few days.” Sean offered, something he only did for people he called friends. Something few people got these days considering what he had been through lately. Honestly Aaron was impressed his genetic disposition for insanity hadn’t kicked in and caused him to go bats hit crazy. Many of the Thiels clan had broken over less than he had gone through. He was a tough person or just too stubborn to let it bother him. Though he was likely going to have to comfort him later. The child seemed to have affected him more then he would have thought. Aaron never knew Sean had a soft spot for children. Maybe is was something you learned after a while.

”Yeah, I don’t want to stay around this place longer than I have to. Besides its almost six and I have things to do. “ Aaron scanned his watch,it seemed they were in that place longer than they had thought. Maybe time passed differently than it did here? Though he would have to research it later when he had time to give a damn about it. ”Come on Sean,I’m not gonna wait on your ass all day. He said simply motioning for him to follow. He turned and waved bye to Sul before walking off with Sean in tow. No way in hell was he missing reruns of Buffy. That was one of the few times he and Sean got in any real discussions. Though Sean had things other than popular supernatural shows from the earlier years of the millenia on his mind.

The face of the kid was still haunting the back of his mind and something about him would never leave him alone. Sean could have saved him but he didn't He let him die without lifting a finger. He knew there would be nightmares of this and that was just the sad reality of it. He had snuffed life out before,yet he couldn't stand the death of a child. It seemed he wasn't as bog of a monster as he though after all. Maybe there was a chance for change? Life is always full of those chances, maybe he had found one.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 Empty Re: In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California]

Post by Sul-Fury April 18th 2012, 11:15 pm

Sul snorted in irritation. So it seemed the necromancer and John got away. And Null apparently died for nothing. It wasn't a loss Sul was going to easily accept. He had to get some sort of justice out of this whole situation, and that kid couldn't hide in his shadows forever. One day, Sul would hit him so hard he'll be spitting teeth. But apparently that would not be today. The group was getting tired from the journey and was going to call it a day. Sul's eyes were getting droopy as well, since he hadn't slept in almost 48 hours. Some rest and relaxation would help heal his wounds, and this quest would need to be postponed until he was completely healthy.

"Thanks for coming and risking your neck out for me. I am going to free that guy, maybe not today, but I will. I'm glad you helped me get this far, I couldn't have done it without you. Guess I'll get some rest and heal up a bit." Sul worked his way outside of the mansion. The inner anger within him wanted to break it down to rubble, but he would restrain himself and save his energy. Sure enough, the day was losing light. Sul started to head home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
In search of the dark [Sul] [Los Angales, California] - Page 4 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top