The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_vote_lcapshopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_voting_barshopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_vote_lcapshopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_voting_barshopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) Empty shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite)

Post by Arcana May 23rd 2011, 11:42 pm

It was a considerably nicer day. In a way. Sun out, and a bit overcast. Yet no rain like the forecast has predicted. Which sorely annoyed Sean. It would've been a great day to train in his powers. Though now he had to deal with the hot,dry day. Lacking in the moisture he needed for a substantial training session. A bit redundant feeling due to his recent single status. Sometimes he thought relationships were never worth it. Too much emotional shit. So he chose to go to the nearbye mall. Which was pretty big he had to admit. Full of wonderful people. Especially the guys.

Sean wore the usual. Tight back jeans with majorly ripped up knees. Skin conforming graphic tee with a rain drop design on the front. Black hair with blonde highlights swept to the side. A ring in his left eyebrow and rightside of his lip. Sean sat sullenly in the foodcourt section of the mall. Chewing sullenly on a large slice of pizza. Taking his time. Not like he had anywhere to go. A strange katana hung at his hip. People gave him a weird look for sure. Not like Sean agve a damn what people thought. Only time his eyes really strayed from the milkshake in front of him,was to follow a guy he deemed attractive. Which apparently many were in this city. Chin resting against the table he let out a deep sigh. Greyish eyes scanning the milkshake which was now halk drained. In the transparent plastic cup. He contemplated wheter, or not if he should drink finish it. "Damn todays boring." Sean mummbled to himself wishing he had someone to share this day with. Though that wouldn't happen. Erius wasn't around. Off doing whatever he does these days. If only Sul were around. Even his company would be a welcome thing. Though today was a lazy day. No need to really get anything done. So he decided not to finish the shake. Hoppig down from where eh sat. Debating which store to peruse first. Maybe a book store would eb nice. Sean wanted to buy the next in that nice little series he was reading. Yeah that would work.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) Empty Re: shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite)

Post by Nightshade May 25th 2011, 12:15 am

Alice glanced around the food court, just staring at all the different choices laid out before her. Why... why were there so many choices? She frowned, "What do I feel like today...". As she tried to make a decision on what type of americanized cuisine she would be eating, her stomach growled. "Argh..." she muttered, making a snap decision to head towards the sushi place. She soon had herself an order of california rolls, ignoring the irony, and a small Dr. Pepper. As she started towards the dining area, she realized something... there were no open tables whatsoever. She looked around, eyes wide, "You have got to be kidding me." She moved into the crowded fray, hoping to find someone about to leave. Unfortunatly though, it seemed that there was always someone faster then her.

Finally, she gave up, moving to discard the tray and just carry her food elsewhere... sushi wasn't that messy. She decided to head for the bookstore, which was going to be her destination after she finished her food. She moved quickly, looking for an empty bench... and there you--- wait... was... was that a katana!? Alice stared at the sword, wondering whether it was fake or not. She then realized there was something quite familiar about the overall design... wait.... She knew who that was! Quickly slipping through the crowd, she was soon behind Sean. Tapping him on the shoulder, she waited for his reaction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "I'm gonna fucking die."

Number of posts : 413
Job : Dying
Humor : Help
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Back to top Go down

shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite) Empty Re: shopping in Los Angales(Private,invite)

Post by Arcana May 25th 2011, 12:29 am

Sean looked over the selection of books intently. He needed to find the one he was looking for, but the book was nowhere to be found. A painfully annoying thing for sure. Now it seemed he couldn't find anything. So he bought a thick chunky fantasy novel. A tap on his shoulder roused him from his thoughts. Whatever they were. He turned to see an all too familar face. "alice?" He asked pleasently suprised. "Seems like weve been meeting alot recently." He placed the book back intot he plastic bag. Well it aeemed at least he had the luck to meet a good friend of his. "So what brings you to this part of LA.?" He wanted to start a little conversation. Which would be fun since he had no companionship now. Kinda made him feel alone. Friendly interaction was good. Especially with someone familar. Hell Sean woulda settled with his father at this point. Even though Pain was a major dumbass. One foot was tapping against the tile like floor of the mall. Eyes occasionally wondering off. Considering where to go next while he waited for Alice to answer.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on May 28th 2011, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 25th 2011, 9:19 am

She nodded, smiling slightly, "It's the closest mall to wear I live." She looked around to see that they were in the fantast section of the store. "So what book did you get?" she asked, looking at the plastic bag with interest. She was always up for a good book, though she found most fantasy novels to be a bit try since they try to fit SO MUCH mythology into one book... yeah... that never works.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 27th 2011, 1:18 pm

"You live here? Never knew that." Sean felt kinda dumb for making that steatment. She was suppsoed to be his friend and yet he didn't know where she lived? That made him feel like an ass. So Sean chose to change the subject. "Well this is the new book to a trilogy i've been reading. You should read it sometime. It's pretty good im my opinion." He smiled chuckling a little. "So i really have nothing to do. Wanan hang out or something like that?" He shrugged. Walkign to the book store counter. Paying for the book.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 29th 2011, 1:16 am

She laughed slightly, "Yep, I now call LA home." Not noticing the abrubt change in subject matter, she listened enthusiastically, "Yeah, I should do that." she said with a grin, walking beside him. "And yeah, I'm kinda bored too, so yeah... we could hang out." she said with a nod, waiting for him to finish purchasing his book. "So what do ya wanna do?" she asked, thinking of all the different stores located here, it was a pretty swanky mall.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 29th 2011, 4:43 pm

"I didn't really have anything planned for today. Just do stuff around the mall. Thats all." Though did she say swanky? Sean giggled at that remark. "I honestly don't mind where we go. As long as its not anywhere too out there." The bag swayed on his wrist. He hummed an obscure tune. While people gave slight glances at the two. Though people always gave him weird looks. Sean ignored it. "So lead the way"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 29th 2011, 10:26 pm

Alice nodded slowly... she hated coming up with decisions, and now, it seemed that she was going to have to. She stared at him strangely as he giggled, wondering what he was laughing at. As this happened, some screaming was heard not too far away. Her eyes widened as she looked at Sean... "Crap."

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 30th 2011, 12:04 am

Seans ears caught some screaming not too far away. His eyes opened. He sisn't know what it was, but most likely he had to find out. Afterall he was supposed to be the big bad hero. Son of the worlds greatest asshole Pain. Sean ran to see what it was. Only to find one thing. A girl screaming about something. What was she screaming about?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade May 30th 2011, 12:50 am

Alice ran after Sean, a twinge of fear going through her. What greeted her though, caused a different emotion to go through her.... "OK LET'S GO!!!" she said, seeing the rat harrasing the lady who continued to let out shrill shrieks. Unfortunatly though... the rat seemed to notice her, and as it scrambled towards her, she started to speedwalk away as quickly as possible. Thankfully, no one seemed to notice her exit was corresponding with the rat's.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 31st 2011, 7:02 pm

The screaming seemed to stop as soon as Alice checked up on it. Which was curious to Sean. Considering she made it her mission apparently to stop what was doing it before him. "So did you find ut was wrong?" He asked curiously. Bag shifting in his hand. Rustling slightly. "Whatever though. You ready to hang out? I'm getting kinda restless."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 8th 2011, 2:31 am

"Yeahhhhhh.... it was a.... bug. Yeah, it was a bug." She glanced around, well... maybe it had found something else worthy of it's interest... "Hm? Oh... yeah, I'd love to hang out!" she smiled distractedly, and as she started to walk again, IT struck. "AH!" Alice yelped, startled by something scampering up her leg. There was soon a big black rat on her shoulder. If a rat could look smug... Alice glared at the animal. "Dear lord why me." she muttered, rubbing the cuff on her left wrist.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 8th 2011, 9:57 am

Well he was atisfid with the answer as he walked on. Bag bobbong up and down as he hummed a tune to himself. Though he wasn't really sure wht the tune was. Maybe he could buy some new clothes? Yeah his wee getting a little ragged. Even he had taste, so this wouldn't do. Also Sean was just growing tired of the selection of clothes he had. Not enough variety in his opinion. Then his head whipped aroud when he heard Alice yelp. With a rat on her shoulder? Sean raised an eyebrow curious of the animal. A thought came through his mind. Maybe it wasn't a bug. "So would you mind to explain the rodent on yuor shoulder"?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade June 9th 2011, 12:46 am

"Uhhhhhhh..... it came out of the cuff!" she pointed the the braclet on her arm frantically. She wasn't sure how to explain exactly what the rat was without sounding insane. Though maybe he would remember her obtaining the cuff in that strange cave... that'd save her a lot of explaining, that was for sure. Alice grabbed the rat off her shoulder as people started to point and whisper. "I swear... you stay put." she muttered, grasping the rat firmly to make sure it wouldn't escape. Though escape didn't seem to be on it's mind at the moment.

Coraline Li
EXP
Nightshade
Nightshade
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 9th 2011, 1:07 pm

It came out of the cuff? Well that seemed plausible to him. After all his mother was a witch, rats crawling from cuffs was not impossible. In fact it seemed all too possible to him. So he didn't think her one bit crazy. Though her reactions were a bit over done if you ask him. No need to yell ,and all that. Though Sean didn't complain to her. Though he did have to oddest urge to drink. Not a powerful one, but an urge nontheless. It was new to him to want to drink this early in the day. Most people told him not to drink so much, but he had an idea his body wouldn't be affected by alcohol like a normal persons is. "So if your ready, we can go hang out now. I'm getting kinda bored. Maybe we can go look at some clothes?"
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top