The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_voting_barThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_vote_lcapThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_voting_barThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) Empty The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY)

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 5:55 pm

Project Fury, in her 6 foot 6 inch tall, 347 pound muscular behemoth frame, stalked through the streets in nothing but a black bra that bound her E breasts in place, a pair of black bicycle shorts and black boots, carefully examining each person she walked by. The Amazonian-like French Super Human had her hair pulled back into it's usual ponytail, further adding to her Amazonian-like appearance. She stopped in her tracks as her Magenta-colored eyes with white pupils spotted a man who matched the description of one of Pain's closest friends, Entropus. The woman's emotionless, blank face changed slightly as her empty, cold eyes narrowed into what could be called an emotionless glare as she hurried over to Entropus and stepped in his path. The rather scantily-clad emotionless experiment craned her muscular and thick neck to look down at Entropus with that emotionless glare on her face. "You are Co-Leader of Hero Organization G.U.N Entropus, close friend of Pain. You will tell me where he is so I may terminate him" she said in a quiet, cold tone of voice that had a very noticeable French accent to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) Empty Re: The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY)

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 6:18 pm

Emmett's eyebrow raised quickly at the site of the behemoth woman in front of him. She stood even taller than he did, even bigger than he was. Emmett knew for a fact, like anyone who had common sense, that this woman was not any ordinary human. Her blank stare was intimidating and cold. Not even blinking once, a pair of dead eyes looked right into Emmett. There was no time to think, Emmett would have to give up his attempt at a normal life and become the super hero he was once... The Virtual Man.

The Hero looked around him as he observed the environment, the destruction of the city is one thing to avoid. He blasted the ground beneath him to temporarily blind the repugnant creature that stood before him. Emmett back-flipped about 7 meters into the air and perched himself atop a small building. As he landed atop the the edge, he transformed into his costume by the press of a button on his wrist watch. "You must be apart of Project Perfection... I am so sorry this happened to you." With those few words, Entropus has returned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) SignatureentropusThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) Empty Re: The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY)

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 6:27 pm

Without her facial expression changing in the slightest, she cracked her neck and her knuckles as a sign that she was getting ready to attack. "I am Project Fury and if you will not, how you Americans say, fork over the information, then I shall have to beat it out of you, Duper" she said in that cold and quiet voice that had a tad bit of softness to it that was caused by her French accent, calling him something in French that was obviously meant to be an insult as she slowly stalked over to Entropus with what appeared to be a unconcerned expression on her face as she cocked her fist back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 7:18 pm

"I don't think you understand what you're getting yourself into here, Fury. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of it's fleeting time here." Entropus then jumped at his opponent and spiral kicked down towards her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) SignatureentropusThe Search For Pain - Part I (ENTROPUS ONLY) Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm

She calmly caught the leg in her right hand and gripped it so hard that it would cause cringe-worthy pain to the Co-Founder of G.U.N and used her full strength to slam him down into the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 7:35 pm

The grip crippled the Hero, excruciating pain rendered him. As Project Fury used her full strength to slam Entropus the floor, he quickly altered the gravity around him to ease the impact. The gravity change lasted only two seconds, enough time for the Virtual Man to flip backwards and land on his feet. "Keep out of her grip," he thought to himself. "She's strong, and fast... Time to think of a strategy.." Entropus then quickly teleported behind Fury and sweep kicked at her feet.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 7:40 pm

Fury's right eyebrow raised as she saw Entropus disappear from view. She felt something impact against the back of her knee, though it didn't make her wince. She turned to look down at Entropus with what might have been an unimpressed look on her face as she brought her left leg up and attempted to bring the back of her heel down onto the Virtual Man with enough strength that she could shatter 15 foot thick steel wall like glass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 8:05 pm

Entropus skills in fighting were a perfect match with Fury, but his speed was far superior. Quickly, he teleported behind Fury and released any gravity within 2 feet of the gigantic woman. He saw his chance to strike, and hurled a car towards his opponent and quickly vanished once more.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 8:10 pm

Fury frowned very slightly as she started to float in the air. She saw the car coming towards her and instead of panicking, she waited calmly until it was right before impact where she proceeded to backhand the car away from her and into a nearby building with what seemed to be absolutely no effort. She maneuvered her way around the area that had no gravity around her until she got to where she hit the ground, landing on her feet. She cracked her neck and looked around in what appeared to be a bored manner as she tried to see where Entropus was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 8:18 pm

The car flew straight towards an apartment building. Entropus reappeared now, attempting to catch the vehicle before it wrecked into the building. As he stopped the car's velocity, he hurled it once more at Fury and teleported again.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 8:27 pm

Fury caught the car in one hand and held it up in the air. She then proceeded to slowly crush it into a giant ball before she threw it down an alley way. She then calmly looked at her surroundings, not moving from that one spot until she located Entropus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 22nd 2010, 8:36 pm

Directly behind the flying car was Entropus, ready to whack Fury with a streetlight he had ripped off.

Last edited by UlcaTron on December 23rd 2010, 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2010, 8:46 pm

Fury turned just in time to see Entropus come flying at her with a streetlight in hand. She decided to meet him head on and ran full speed as she swung her fist at him, intending on hitting him right in the left side of his face with her full strength.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus December 23rd 2010, 12:42 am

Entropus saw Fury running towards him with her fist cocked and ready to swing. He easily dodged her swing and punched as fast and hard as he could right into her stomach.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2010, 8:22 am

Fury let out a small grunt as she felt the fist impact in her stomach but aside from that, there was no reason difference. While it was still imbedded in her stomach, she grabbed the offending appendage and pulled Entropus to her as she held her other arm out to clothesline him with her incredible strength.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top