The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Imdor Grovoton  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Imdor Grovoton  I_vote_lcapImdor Grovoton  I_voting_barImdor Grovoton  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Imdor Grovoton  I_vote_lcapImdor Grovoton  I_voting_barImdor Grovoton  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Imdor Grovoton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imdor Grovoton  Empty Imdor Grovoton

Post by ghost June 26th 2020, 6:26 pm

Imdor Grovoton

"The most disturbing thing I can think of? Well, that has to be humanity..."

The Bio

Villain Name: Mr. Madness
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Alien
Hair: Varies
Eyes: Varies
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies
Blood type: Alien

The Looks

Other Phases:

Phase IV
Ahhh.. finally perfection. His hair, and height are the same in his phase II, but he was finally able to absorb all of the flesh he had consumed. His weight didn't correspond to how he looked, he had to weigh over 400lbs, but he didn't look over 190. He had to watch his figure now, didn't wanna start looking like a monster or anything. He had a slim muscular figure. No balls of flesh hanging off him, you know, other than the ones in-between his legs.. and those. His hands and feet were normal sizes and he put the femur with the others. He had two glorious green eyes in-between his normally sized, though maybe a little thin, nose. His ears were a normal size, about 2.5 inches long, perfectly average. His shoulders were broad, whoever he stole them from was sure to be missing em.

The Personality

Narcissistic, angry, and profoundly ambitious. These were the three major personality traits that floated to the surface of his creation, they were the strongest emotions at the time. He would have thought fear was in there somewhere, but the drive to survive greatly outweighed it. Though he has many forms, he mostly enjoys the male form of humanity, this tends to be the more dominant of the species. He has an urge to be at the top of the things he does. He doesn't like to look monstrous, in fact he appalls it, so nasty and unpolite. His species prior to humanity was very neat and tidy, very specific in what they did, he tries to uphold those ideals, why? He couldn't really tell you. He enjoyed things that were clean, smooth, elegant, or symmetric. But he had to admit, asymmetry has its fair share of beauty.  

Imdor can be violent at times. If people stand between him and his goal he will cut down the people like a pile of weeds. But he isn't openly hostile all the time. He puts up with them. He understands it's their social structure he will have to climb, one way or anther, to rid the planet of the species. Maybe he will find someone he actually cares for, maybe not. Though, he could just absorb them and spew them out later, but will they still be them? Eh, he is more of the, act now, deal with the consequences later kind of person. But in the same breath, he tries to plan the more important things out. Though, these things usually aren't years in advance, more like months or weeks.

The Story

When the Object was found:

Years before life on Earth sprang up, Vectin III was at their peak technologically. Hologram technology had just been invented and they were working on their first integrated mind system. One of the scientist had a dream, that one day every Vectian would be able to use the program for recreation or learning, or even to live there, in a simulated reality. The world would be perfect, a place in which the mind could be free to explore without death and without war. It took many years till it was perfected but they did it. They created an artificial world. Soon, it was mandated that every new born child must be uploaded into the matrix. By this time, Vectin III was undergoing major atmospheric changes, winters were growing longer and colder, summers were the hottest in history, fires burned down entire cities. They had to leave their planet before nature tore them apart. So, everyone left their physical bodies, and uploaded into a digital matrix the called Vectin IV. Then launched this matrix into space aboard an arch, a large spacecraft able to sustain their new world indefinitely.

All good things must come to an end. After millions of years of safety, a rouge asteroid struck the arch, braking it into thousands of pieces. Power went out and life ended for all on board. A single shard of that world was gathered by astronauts and, after being hooked up to power once more, the emergency systems activated; they were set into place so that if anything bad happened the people would be ejected from the world, placed into hollow bodies within the arch, where they would live till the matrix was fixed. But when activated inside a spacecraft, with a broken system... When the people in the matrix were ejected, all of them were spewed out together, it was like a Vectian blender with the lid off. Each of their thoughts and personalities shot out of the matrix in arches of electricity. With no bodies to enter it grasped at any biological material around and poured the lifeforce of the Vectian's into it.

Supercharged, the blob of biological material began to grow. It would undergo several phases before it took on a humanoid form and think clear and concise thoughts. Why the machine caused the astronauts to go crazy and kill one another still puzzles Imdor. Sometimes he shrugs and thinks it is because of the weak human mind. He tries to focus his mind on how to gain power, how to further his race, after all, he is the last of his spices. He likes to call himself, 'the ambassador'. He has big plans for Earth, after resurrecting his people, he plans to terraform her to look more like Vectin III. With his new found powers he would be able to spearhead the entire process. He liked that... He liked that a lot.

The Powers

Biological Absorption: It has the ability to absorb any biological substance, he sticks them away into parts of his body. He uses other bones to strengthen himself and uses excess muscle to do the same. He can absorb anything that is biological, but size does limit him, if it's bigger than a human he will start to clump up and gain in size, eventually he begins to look like a monstroisity. After he absorbs something he learns how to form that thing, either in whole or in part, and also gains the memories of that thing. For example, if he absorb bob, he could look exactly and act like bob later. If he absorbed a Ficus he would be able to take the form of it, or make his limbs into what it was created from. Because he absorbs the entirety of the brain, its chemical and physical make up, he can remember what they knew prior to their death.

Biological manipulation: By manipulating the DNA Grovoton can manipulate and repurpose the things that he absorbs, this can be from making a new type of fly to creating a type of elephant. Though he would need the bilogical material to do so. He can repurpose insects he absorbs to carry a toxin specific to what he wants (To Be Apped). He is also able to shift and rearrange his body at will, almost like shapeshifting, though it has to be something he has absorbed before and has the materials to recreate. This can range from using his bones as weapons or making his skin that of an alligator.

Metahuman Intelligence: He is made of many brains, over a billion. He is the sum of his alien species, well, a fragment of it anyway. The piece of his home world that broke off only held about two billion, but those minds were those of scientists, biologists, physicist, and psychologists. Many of the greatest minds on his planet were spewed out and condensed into one. Though, only the strongest of personality survived, it is able to remember most, if not all, of the lives that he makes up. Therefor, he is also able to pull from those experiences and use them.

Regeneration: He can regenerate quickly. Normal, life-threatening injures, can be healed within minutes. Normal wounds, if they even be seen, heal up almost as quickly as they appear. This is because of the combination of his ability to control his complete biology and all of the females it has absorbed. Using their life giving organs to rapidly grow the things he needs. He was rather surprised at all of this, his species never had the ability to regrow limbs or heal before. He looked forward to getting his moneys worth out off the skill. He doesn't seem to have to think about it either, regeneration will happen to him, whether he likes it or not.

Durability: Because of the many people he has absorbed, he is able to create and use muscles people would have never thought about. His bones can withstand most metals head on, and when they are repurposed as weapons... well, trucks should watch out. He would be able to cleave through most vault doors if he wanted to, but that just isn't classy. He can take a pretty good beating though. It will take more than a semi truck to flatten this cupcake!

The Weaknesses

The Sound: The same noise that was pulsing off the fragment of his home world during his creation would be able to confuse and disorient him into even loosing his shape and focus. If exposed for prolonged times (more than 3 posts) he would revert back to his Phase I state.

Shifting:  Changing shape is cool and all, but it is when he is at his weakest. If the parts of him that are shifting are targeted and hit it could severally hurt him. This doesn't really count if the thing that is targeted is only bone, such as a sword made of condensed bones.

You ate Fluffy! Pets, rather, any animals, avoid him  actively. He isn't sure what it is, he always thought animals looked up to confident people, but for some reason they don't like him. If he walks in front of a pet store, or tries to hide when there are watch dogs, yeah, good luck!  

Fire: Fire just hurts! It's hot, it makes everything sticky and burns flesh far too fast. When he tries to heal it slows everything down and makes him more vulnerable. He tries to stay way from open flames, or just has someone else work the bunsen burner.

Psychic Attacks: Because of the many minds that he is made of he is extremely vulnerable to psychic attacks. He could become an entirely different person if the specific psychic knew what they were targeting. At the least he would start to lose himself, shifting this way and that... and that could hurt.

Uranium 253: Because of its density and radioactivity if Imdor is exposed to, even small amounts of the material, it could neutralize his healing factor and prevent any shifting from being able to take place.

Pain: Just because he can heal quickly doesn't mean he doesn't feel pain. When he is cut, it still hurts, when he looses a limb, it still hurts like hell, and if he is blown up? Well, I don't think I have to say, its going to hurt. This also goes for memories, if it is soon after absorbing someone and a painful memory is sparked, maybe by something he sees, smells, hears, whatever it is, it will cause Imdor the same pain.

Biological Mass: The creatures on earth all range in sizes. If Imdor wants to turn into something smaller he would have to shed the body and mass he had before. To gain in size he would have to do the same, take in significant amounts of biological material.

The Items

The Sword: Though, not really an item, it is more so an actual extension of his body. He can form a very sharp and durable sword from the condensed bones that he is made of. It usually forms in his palm and grows outward, but it could appear anywhere on his body. This weapon cant be pried from him, it is imbedded with deep roots. If it were to leave his body it would shrivel up and die, imagine a sword sized dried raisin, but not as yummy. The sword can grow rapidly, in the mater of seconds. It can be from a foot, to six feet long, and is usually only an inch or so wide. The sword can cut through most metals with ease, things that are diamond or diamond plated would be more difficult.
Weapon Weaknesses :

The Minions

[To Be Apped]

The Fluff

Class: Imdor considers himself a high-class individual. He can be snotty at times, refuse low quality drinks or gifts.

Animals: He actually loves animals and it saddens him a bit when he can't touch or play with them. For the oddest reason animals just avoid him, bark loudly when he is by, and scratch and bite him when he reaches out to pet them.

A Monster: He knows that he isn't really human, or even Vectian for that matter, he is something else. It's kind of hard for him to embrace that, the thought that he is a monster, he tries not to think about it. But he also can see the advantages of being this monster. He may abhor his existence at times, but it is necessary for the survival of his race.

Character Arch Notes:

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by ghost on July 29th 2020, 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Imdor Grovoton  Empty Re: Imdor Grovoton

Post by inquisitor July 1st 2020, 11:42 pm

Approved and moved.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Number of posts : 137
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 29th 2020, 9:46 am

Moved for requested edits. Please adv what edits are made as you make them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost July 29th 2020, 10:07 am

Character Sheet before edits:

Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content