The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_voting_barA NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_voting_barA NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New Union

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A NEW UNION - A New Union  - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Union

Post by Killer Bee August 4th 2017, 10:34 pm

Things were about to get very violent very fast. Lucy could finally feel the control returning to her muscles. The electricity had ceased being a burden on the young girls body. With a nod from the female alien, Lucy turned to the oncoming wave of goons. Lightning arced and cloaked Lucy’s body as she lifted her ungloved hand. An overwhelming surge of aggression overtook her, no doubt a remnant of Dressler’s personality. Her eyes narrowed and a large blast of lightning arced from her hand and struck the nearest alien dropping them instantly.

As the others drew closer, Lucy looked past them to their leader. He was no doubt responsible for this entire affair. She never in a million years thought that she’d be having a brawl with a group of aliens in a bank in the middle of the night, but there was a first for everything. Electricity continued to erratically arc off of Lucy’s body, lashing out at nearby objects and the approaching aliens as Lucy struggled to maintain and control this new borrowed power. As Lucy did her best to dodge the incoming wave of aliens a loud shriek echoed out from behind her. Like their foes, Lucy was caught off guard by the loud scream and quickly covered her ears to protect herself from any real damaged.

The ringing in her hears continued for several seconds afterward. While she was generally unfazed, the goons that had attempted to attack her, were all caught in a daze and slightly stunned. Using this opportunity Lucy quickly dashed up to each of the aliens. Placing her palm on their chests, she would release a small burst of electricity in an attempt to knock them unconscious. After safely incapacitating the group Lucy turned to the female alien who was in the middle of tenderizing a few of the goons via bank vaults. “So uh, what did you do to piss these guys off?” she shouted as her ears still continued to ring from the earlier shout.

Killer Bee

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2016-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ August 4th 2017, 11:08 pm

As Siren was finishing up with her group, she heard Lucy's question and tilted her head back as she absentmindedly sent one of the safes flying and nailing one of the remaining aliens in the head hard enough to knock him out, "Long story short, these guys are space pirates who wanted to turn my friend's people into weapons which could then be sold on interstellar black markets,"

As she talked, she grabbed one human goon's wrist and broke it before chucking him over her shoulder, "Let's just say through a rather complicated series of events, their plans got messed up and now I guess they're here to take back what they see as theirs," Seeing they finally had some breathing room, she glared up at the group's leader, "Last chance. Turn yourself and your buddies in and at the very least, you'll get a fair trial."

The alien's leader was silent for a bit, looking over his defeated cohorts and then back at the entity before him. He wasn't just angry, he was furious...and when people get like that they tend to make very stupid mistakes, "...You really think we came all this way just to walk away empty-handed? No...there's people out there who would pay very, VERY handsomely to get their hands on even one of your kind..."

He reached down to his belt and pulled out some sort of hypo needle filled with a green liquid, "And I intend to give them what they want..."

At seeing what he was holding, Siren's eyes went wide, "Blood from a space siren...our blood...NO! Put that down! You got no idea what it'll do to you!"

The alien ignored her as he stabbed the needle into his throat and injected the liquid. Almost immediately, he fell to his knees convulsing as bulbous growths began showing up all over their body, "Yes...yes...I can feel it...the power..!" His jagged teeth began to grow as his muscles inflated like a balloon, horns growing on his head along with a third eye as his size expanded until he was as tall as a double decker bus, more eyes growing all over him as he became a monster.

Losing all sense of reason, it roared with such fury, chunks of debris were blown towards the pair, "Look out!" Siren immediately got in the wall and turned her arms into two halves of a shield which she slammed together to protect them from the debris.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 344
Job : College Student
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee August 5th 2017, 1:49 am

The aliens and hired human thugs fell one by one to the combined fury of the strange female being and the electrically charged Lucy. Eventually there was enough down time that the female alien was able to answer Lucy’s question. These space pirates were almost the equivalent of slave traders, worse, they wanted or were turning people into weapons to sell off to the highest bidder. With a resounding thud from the body of the last thug hitting the floor, the bank fell silent. The female alien then approached the leader of the pirates and called for his surrender.

It was no surprise to Lucy that the scum didn’t want to give up. She had seen it with Dressler and his reluctance to see reason or even herself for that matter. With all of the thugs and the rest of his crew knocked out, there wasn’t much the leader was going to be able to do against the combined power of Lucy or the being at her side. This was the case till the leader produced a syringe filled with a green liquid. The site of the liquid seemed to be important as it triggered a pretty extreme response from the female alien.

Lucy took a few steps back as the leader of the space pirates plunged the needle into his neck. He almost immediately fell to his knees, his body began to convulse and morph as the alien blood coursed through his body. A bit of shock overtook Lucy as she watched on. She wasn’t scared of the transformation he underwent, but rather what it reminded her of. The sound of skin and muscle expanding, and bones snapping were more than enough to bring up visions of the first time she saw Dressler transform. The very thought caused her to clench her fist tightly, so tight in fact, that her nails dug into her palms and caused some blood to trickle down her knuckles.

The alien’s roar was enough to snap the young woman out of her daydream, just in time to see the female shield them both from the debris sent flying by the beasts voice alone. Lightning began to circulate and arc from all over Lucy’s body as her gloved hand also tightened into a fist. She was not about to let this thing leave the bank, this monster needed to be felled here. Sliding out from behind the female alien, Lucy shot her right hand forward and unleashed a concentrated blast of electricity at one of the mutated leader’s legs. “Getting big and ugly doesn’t exactly translate into power buddy!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ August 5th 2017, 10:54 pm

The beast felt Lucy's attack impact with its leg but despite it wincing and some mild discomfort, it didn't seem that bothered. It rose its oversized arm to try and go for a swing, only for several bank safes to slam into its face courtesy of a telekinetic throw from Siren, "Hey, ugly! I'm over here!" Turning its head, the beast's mouth filled with some sort of green light which it then let loose in a barrage of fireballs.

Siren quickly took off like a bullet, ducking and weaving through the barrage as she sprouted spikes on the bottom of her feet and landed a flying side kick on its face, causing it to growl and attempt to swipe her away. She backed off and let loose yet another sonic scream in its face, causing it to growl in annoyance and drop to one knee...only for this to be a fake out as it snatched her out of the air and slammed her into the ground hard enough to leave an indent.

As it went to bring its fist down on her, Siren's arm morphed into blade mode and she swiped it upwards cutting through the skin and causing blood to fly every which way while the beast roared in pain. Siren scrambled back up, wiping the blood from her face as she called together the shards of broken glass everywhere into a hailstorm which she hurled at the enemy. As she did, she called to Lucy, "I'll cover you! You keep blasting away and we should be able to wear it down sooner or later!"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee August 7th 2017, 3:43 am

Lucy watched the bolt of electricity land on the mark, but as she had expected, the bolt didn’t cause much harm. If anything Lucy’s attack had only served to aggravate the beast instead. It turned its attention to Lucy and raised on arm high into the air. It planed on crushing the young woman but was caught off guard as several large metal vaults slammed into it’s face. Rearing his ugly head, the mutated pirate leader turned to face the female alien. His mouth opened up wide and a strange green glow filled the opening, which was soon followed by a barrage of blasts.

As the blasts collided with their surrounding, chunks of concrete, marble, and wood were launched into the air. Lucy quickly dove back behind the teller stands for shelter from the harmful rain of building materials. Lucy refused to take a peak out from behind her cover as the sound of the blasts continued. They’d eventually come to an abrupt stop, prompting the ever curious young woman to peak out from behind the stand. The female being had done something to get the pirate to cease his attack, but apparently she felt this wasn’t it enough and unloaded a sonic scream for the second time.

Immediately Lucy recoiled in pain and moved to shield her ears from the noise. “I WOULD REALLY APPRICIEATE IT IF YOU’D GIVE ME A HEADS UP NEXT TIME!” Lucy shouted due to her partially deafened ears. Despite wincing from the pain, Lucy managed to open her eyes long enough to see the female alien get slammed hard into the floor of the bank. The beast once again reared its hand to the sky, ready to crush his trapped prey.

Lucy lifted a hand, electricity crackled in her palm as she was ready to catch the monsters attention. As the mutated alien dropped his fist it was met by Siren’s bladed arms. Blood shot everywhere as the blade sunk deep into the creatures flesh. The female alien quickly slipped out of the pirate leaders grip and used what Lucy could only assume was telekinesis to manipulate shards of glass that littered the floor. Lucy looked down to her ungloved hand as electricity surged around it. *The last blast I fired off barely fazed this guy. Do I have enough in me to bring him down?* she thought.

Lucy brought both of her hands up around her abdomen. Lucy concentrated hard on the space between her hands and began to try and funnel some of the electricity to that point. This culminated in all the electricity in Lucy’s body being focused to a single point. Thrusting both of her arms forward, a large lightning bolt would explode from Lucy’s palms and streak right towards the mutants chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ August 7th 2017, 5:54 pm

The storm of glass shards bombarded the behemoth from all directions, cutting deep into its skin and keeping it pinned down. At the very least, Siren's efforts were keeping it pinned down and focused on her. However, it seemed like all the pain being inflicted was only making their enemy angrier as it began to stomp through the storm, causing Siren to back up a little while trying to stay in control, "Uh, anytime you're ready?!"

As Lucy charged up her lightning, the beast suddenly broke into a forward charge, smacking Siren aside as it ran towards Lucy. Knowing her fellow hero needed a clear target, Siren morphed both limbs into whips and wrapped them around its legs, causing the beast to fall over. She bared her teeth as she held on, "Oh, no you don't!!" The beast tried to yank itself free but she refused to let go. The beast let loose its own sonic scream on Siren, causing her to scream in pain and fall to her knees. Her head was spinning as blood ran down her face...but still she refused to let go.

Despite the pain, she smirked, "Sorry...you lose..." Knowing what she meant, the beast looked up to see Lucy's attack flying towards it. Siren released her hold just in time for the lightning to hit its mark, causing the beast to roar in pain and agony, its skin burning too as it began to stumble about, green blood shooting from its wounds and evaporating. As this happened, the alien began to shrink back to normal before collapsing to its knees and falling over.

Siren dragged herself over to check his pulse, "Still breathing."

"T-They...they beat the boss..." murmured one of the still conscious men who'd been hiding, "L-Let's blow this joint!!" The remaining goons decided to book it.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee August 10th 2017, 1:12 am

Lucy squirmed a bit as the massive beast let out a sonic scream directed at the female alien. While Lucy may have been staring down the beast as it charged her, she had no intention of backing down. That being said, the loud scream was another story. Struggling against the pain, the young woman maintained her focus on building up the charged lighting forming in between her palms. A slight warm feeling overcame her head as tiny streams of blood began to trickle down her neck, no doubt in part due to ruptured ear drums.

Despite the dizzy feeling and a rush of light headedness, Lucy managed to unleash the lightning bolt on the mutated space pirate. The bolt found it’s mark and the beast reared in agony as its body began to burn from the sudden jolt to the heart. Amid all the turmoil Lucy took note of the beasts size. As it stumbled about and cried out in pain, it also slowly lost mass. This lead to the pirate leader returning to his normal size as he collapsed first to his knees and then keeled over. The female alien quickly rushed over to check the pirates pulse.

Her lips seemed to move, and Lucy could clearly see her mouth moving. All of the noise however seemed very distant and almost drowned out, as if Lucy was submerged in water. Raising a hand to her ear, Lucy took note of the wetness around her ear lobe. She dared not to look, for she knew it would only confirm her suspicions. Not being able to clearly make out what Siren was saying, Lucy pointed to her ears and shrugged. As the young woman attempted to approach the female alien, one of the goons nearly ran her over in an effort to escape the combined fury of the two heroines.

Before the thugs could even make it to the door, the police stormed the building. It took little time for them to round up the remaining goons in all their confusion and worry. A slight smile crept onto Lucy’s face before she collapsed to her knees and let out a deep sigh. Her body hurt, it wasn’t just her ears, the shock of having her DNA rewritten to accommodate the electricity power was more than enough to cause the young woman to feel pain throughout her body. At this point Lucy was just happy to have helped and all she really cared for was a nice solid rest.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ August 10th 2017, 10:00 pm

Siren breathed a sigh of relief at seeing they had won without getting any bystanders hurt. As such, she too was ready to rest, only to notice her new partner in pain. Before she could even think she was yelling, "Lucy!!" She rushed to the girl's side and held her, "It's ok...it's gonna be ok now...you did good, real good...thank you..." She scooped her up and carried the injured girl out the door towards a waiting ambulance.

She set the girl down as paramedics went to tend to her. When one of them approached Siren with a first aid kit, she waved them off, "Thanks, but my partner needs your help more than I do..." She rested her head back against the side of the vehicle as she watched the paramedics go to work. When they asked who the other girl, Siren simply told them "a friend...and may very well be the reason nobody's dead right now..."

"Here," She opened an eye up to see the police chief holding out a bottle of water, "Felt you could use this..." With a grateful nod, she downed the drink, "We're gonna round up the rest of these freaks and find out what they were doing here..." Siren glared at him, causing the chief to put up his hands, "Sorry, MOST of you are freaks...anyways, we got the boss over here if you wanna talk to him."

"Thanks, chief..." Siren groaned as she stood up and began stumbling over to where the chief's car was. The boss was in handcuffs and not moving, "Ok, who put you up to this and why?"

The boss only looked up to her through his swollen face and smirked, "...Wouldn't you like to know...?" With that, the device on his wrist opened up, revealing a timer.

"IT'S A BOMB! EVERYONE GET DOWN!" The crowd screamed and either fled or dropped down as Siren grabbed the boss and threw him as high into the sky as she could. When he was just out of sight, an explosion went off with the force of several pounds of TNT.
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer Bee August 12th 2017, 1:00 am

Lucy allowed herself to be carried out of the bank, by this point her body hurt to much for her to protest the female beings actions. As the two made it outside, the young woman was carried over to an ambulance. The EMT’s immediately got to work by running a central line and pumping Lucy full of fluids. The damage to her ears was noticeably visible to the staff as they continued to look her over. Lucy wanted to brush them off but realized that with the way her body currently felt, it was looking like another trip to the ER was going to be necessary.

She stared at the crowd that had gathered around the bank. It was a sight she’d never understand, the modern day spectral that was watching a volatile situation from behind a police barricade. In this day and age where people could level buildings with single punch, watching situations like the one that had occurred in the bank, had all but turned into everyone’s new favorite pass time. As Lucy’s eyes scanned the crowd her attention turned towards the entrance of the bank as they carted out the pirate leader.

It wasn’t long till the female alien joined the pirate by his side. The two shared an extremely brief conversation before the strange being launched the pirate leader high up into the air. Lucy’s eyes tried to track the movement, but her head was partially in the ambulance. She didn’t need to see the explosion to know exactly what happened as the night sky seemed to light up. Luckily for her, the damage to her ears was enough to dampen the sound of the blast. Lucy let out a sigh and shook her head before she laid her head back on the gurney.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Killer Bee
Killer Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ August 12th 2017, 1:44 am

As the smoke cleared, Siren let out a long sigh as she laid against the car. "Well...so much for finding out who was the mastermind behind this whole mess..." Alan thought to himself, feeling that this was only the start of the past catching up to him and Aurora. There would always be those wackos who saw people with their kinds of abilities as weapons, it seemed...

"Hey, it's gonna be alright, partner..." Aurora spoke mentally to him, "Everyone's safe. That's all that matters right now. Come on, let's go turn in for the night and worry about this later."

"Yeah, you're right...thanks, Aurora..." Before leaving though, Siren walked over to where Lucy was laying. With the people still transfixed by the smoke in the sky, she whispered to the semi-conscious girl, "Hey...I owe ya big time for what you did back there, so.." She grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote a number down on it, stuffing it into her hand, "Here. Memorize it then burn it. Whenever you're ready, give me a call,"

She went to leave, but stopped, "Oh, one more thing..." She whispered into Lucy's ear, "My favorite comic book hero is Spiderman." With a playful wink and giggle, Siren headed off into the night...
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top