The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCult of The Raven - Page 4 I_voting_barCult of The Raven - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cult of The Raven - Page 4 I_vote_lcapCult of The Raven - Page 4 I_voting_barCult of The Raven - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cult of The Raven

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cult of The Raven - Page 4 Empty Re: Cult of The Raven

Post by Samael Christensen April 5th 2017, 4:14 am

”Not now but eventually.” Raziel responded, arms crossed as the male then asked about the odd crystal that had been thrown his way, beginning to glow with a faint golden light upon making contact with his skin. ”As for that, it’s a catalyst for angelic magic. Runic to be exact, I believe it’ll do better in your hands than anyone elses.” This was followed by him ferreting a book from a nearby shelf, and handing it to Jake as well. ”Draw these on yourself with that and they’ll do something, beneficial I assure you.”

”Really not trusting the whole free stuff thing right now. I’ve heard about a Raziel before and none of those things have been good things.” Samael stepped in, glaring at him rather direly. ”I hear you’re more likely to betray us before actually give anything.” Raziel rolled his eyes, looking rather annoyed by the sudden accusation.

”Rumors are ugly things you know. They’re usually not right, probably full of slander actually. For now, I’ll let you two return to your homes.” Whether Jake accepted the book or not wasn’t something that Raziel seemed to care about. ”Just tell me where you want to be dropped off.” The angel stated , as Samael found what looked to be a piece of paper and wrote something down with a pen he dug from his pocket.

”Anywhere you say? Anywhere but here sounds fine with me.” The ginger cambion noted handing the note that obviously had a cellphone number on it to Jake. ”If you need my help with something just call this. I usually pick up, unless I have outstanding problems.”

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 5th 2017, 4:31 am

Jake looked at the strange crystal with a new found respect for the thing, angel magic. Neat. It was soon followed by a book of runes as Raziel seemed to call them, a token he accepted gladly.  It was then that Samael stepped in, wise wisdom that Jake was starting to think was just him being a half demon and not trusting one that was a full blooded angel being. Still he took Sam's words into consideration, even if it was just because of blood hatred. He knew more then Jake did so it wasn't entirely possible that what he said was mere rumors or name but held some truth to it.

But Jake could always overthink all this later, his attention right now on Raziel when he spoke of wherever they wanted to go, he could put them, Jake liked the idea of that quite a bit. It was also when Sam gave Jake a note with a phone number. "Thanks... um.. Good luck Samael." Was all he managed as he stared at it before looking to the angel, asking to be taken back onto the roof of a house in his street, sharing the details without much care. He just wanted to get home, go to his room and fall asleep, after some food, a shower and new clothes.. He had a lot to do before that well earned rest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 5th 2017, 4:43 am

”I’ll need all the luck I can get.” He said with a sigh, massaging the bridge of his nose while the angel seemed to dismiss Jake from the room with a wave of the hand. That left Samael in the room, glaring at Raziel who was for the most part just looking unbearably smug.

”Really giving me a bad rap ya know. Give me a chance, might actually like me more than you know.” The angel said with a casual shrug, though all the half-demon did was scoff as if an unlikely joke was made. ”So, where do you want to go Samael? I have an idea, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.”

”If…you know where Razeth’s horde is, just drop me there.”

”I can do that.” There was a flash of light, and he found himself dropping onto something solid, the sounds of clinking coins following that. He rolled down a steep incline until stopping at the feet of someone he knew rather well.

”Dammit he knows too much.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content