The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread Empty This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Post by Bliss June 2nd 2015, 11:37 pm

Someone built a city on top of Tenochtitlan and now you cannot drink the water. Just like any day ending in a 'y', Bliss sat in a small cafe with a Little Dragon going down the chute wearing a blue, floral, button up over a pair of white shorts waiting for Abby to come back and tell her something good. Or bad. Actually, Bliss needed another Little Dragon, so Abby could wait.

"Shouldn't we be- I don't know- sober while working?" A Japanese woman with a permanent scowl imprinted on her young face peered over towards Bliss. Still wanting to show her professionalism, she wore a button up, pink blouse with a pair of grey slacks. "I believe this to be-"

"Shut up." Getting quick into the realm of sisterly feeling, Bliss only gave Tsukimi half of her personality. And it was the bad half. "If you don't want to drink, fine. I've made my own life decisions and am rich. The only life decision you've ever made was finding me at a concert and yet again, only I count."

"Do you even remember how that all ended?"

"No, do you?" Really no one does, but we'll assume no one died. "Abby takes a while to find stuff. It's how she works. I hear it's great, but whatever, she's not here yet."

"And, you just assume she'll get here and be fine?" Tsukimi's hair draped over her shoulders, ushered by the movement of her arms to pull out her phone. "I'm going to see where she is."

"Yeah, call a spy while she is out doing stuff. That's real smart." Not realizing Tsukimi regularly failed her contrary rolls, Bliss triggered an inner turmoil within her half sister. She could either put her phone away and admit defeat, or call Abby, placing her in danger.

"Pick up Abby. Come on it does take that long to answer a phone."

Stalking through the lower catacombs of a long forgotten temple now situated under a gas station, Abby uncovered a number of remarkable- yet probably evil, markings. Something about a winged lizard, or maybe a bird. It had wings, so it was probably one of those. "Wait, do lizards have wings? I think dragons do. Those are real." Abby quieted down as she heard movement begin to come into the darkened ruin. Zipping up her stealth suit, Abby slid into invisibility and began to walk out when her ringtone loudly burst out from inside her pocket. Like shadows in a faded light- Oh, we’re invisible. It seems like Taylor Swift just has this way of ruining Abby's life even though this is only the first time a song did it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread Empty Re: This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Post by Forceaus June 3rd 2015, 1:19 am

A group of people consisting of two Japanese women, a Japanese man, a French Canadian man, a Hispanic man and woman that seemed to be a couple, an African American man and a woman whose ethnicity simply could not be identified at all, were walking into Mexico City, and trying to not look too suspicious. They were all dressed in pretty normal clothing and weren't doing anything unusual. People who saw them still took notice of them however. This group drew suspicion mainly because of the diverse membership. The realization that they had drawn some suspicion to their activity caused an argument to break out between the members.

"This is bad. We should have kept the robes on." The French Canadian man said with worry in his heavily accented voice.

"That horrible idea. We need dress normally.....when in public." One of the Japanese women said, her english clearly not that good.

"Yeah, walking around in those robes. We'd get in all sorts of trouble." The other Japanese woman said in fluent english, unlike her companion.

"How about we just split up for now and meet up again after sunset?" The African American man asked of this strange group. His voice was a bit high pitched for a man his size.

"Yes, I agree." The Japanese man said sounding all too polite. The Hispanic man and woman were also in agreement and they wrapped their arms around each other. All seven of them would then turn towards the mysterious woman that nobody could determine the background of.

The woman who looked far too normal to actually be normal considered what was being suggested for a moment. "Make sure your phones are on and with you at all times. Keep a low profile too. We're leaving in a few days and anyone that messes up risks getting left behind. Do, you, understand, me?" The woman asked slowly and curtly. Displeasure was easily noticeable in her voice. The entire group nodded and was allowed to disperse.

It was only about twenty minutes later before they would all get called about something. The temple in Tenochtitlan where they had been working at had an intruder. One of the cameras that was installed picked up somebody wandering in the catacombs and sent out a signal to the mysterious woman. "Dammit." she cursed and reached for her phone to send out a mass text. "I was hoping to avoid this very situation." she sent out the text regarding the intruder at the temple as she ran off towards it, at an extremely fast pace for a person.

The mysterious woman would arrive at the temple long before any of the others would. "They better hurry the hell up." she said with quiet anger. She was using her phone to view the live camera feeds and what was inside the temple. The last update informed her that the intruder was down in the catacombs, so she had a bit of a ways to go. The mysterious woman entered the temple and eventually entered the catacombs as well, but couldn't find any sign of the intruder. None of the cameras had registered them in several minutes. She kept walking down a hallway all while occasionally glimpsing at her phone until she suddenly heard music blaring nearby. "Oh, hello." she thought now knowing that the intruder was nearby. She started venturing forward in the direction that she heard the music come from. Now to find out who this person was and why they were down here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 3rd 2015, 1:56 am

"Tsukimi, don't call people when they're trying to spy on an evil cult! I'm going to-" Abby almost crushed her phone in her hand as she whisper-yelled into her receiver. Her whisper yell found itself cut off as she bumped into a number of cultists. Between dividing her attention with her phone and new found friends, Abby broke out of her invisible state, gazing at unfriendly people, most of which just heard her announce her plans and short term goals. "Tsukimi, everything that is about to happen is your fault. I'm in a temple, under a gas station next to three taco stands-"

Bliss kept her eyes on her drink when she heard the phone touch down. "So, nothing is good and it's all your fault?"

"Things are good. I'm going to fix it!" Tsukimi rolled contrary!

"You don't fix good things"

Tsukimi failed! "You can fix good things! It makes them better! It's called synergy!" What fucking world do we live in now where 'synergy' is a recognized word. "I'm synergizing!"

Instead of carrying on the conversation, Bliss left Tsukimi with her bar tab and pulled out her cell phone. "Sara, I need you to find me a temple. And, tell me if this cult would or would not sacrifice Abby to a winged goddess that destroyed a building in Cincinnati."

Bound by a strong sense of justice, Tsukimi refused to abandon the unpaid tab, but several minutes later, Tsukimi barreled into the back seat of a cab, next to her half sister. "You owe me fifty dollars American. And, your liver is just paying other bills for you."

Making her way towards a site forgotten to most, the dark haired archaeologist now employed by Bliss stood next to the first of three consecutive taco stands in a pair of jeans and a yellow T-shirt. She checked her phone again to check the time. While waiting she could practice her patience, but after twenty minutes, she felt relief as Bliss crawled over Tsukimi to get out of the cab on the curbside. Brushing herself off, Bliss shut the door on Tsukimi. "Okay. So this is the place?"

A door opened and slammed. "This sounds like what Abby told me to look for. I think we're good."

"Go buy tacos. We'll be back later." Bliss would grab Sara by the arm and begin searching for a disguised door while Tsukimi followed along behind. While Bliss and Sara searched with intelligence, Tsukimi heard an odd hollowness under her pump. She reached down and pried open a hatch leading down.

"Go get tacos Bliss; we'll be back later."

Last edited by Bliss on June 3rd 2015, 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 3rd 2015, 2:34 am

Deep within the catacombs underneath the temple in Tenochtitlan, a mysterious woman of unknown origins was searching for the intruder that the cameras placed by the other cult members had detected earlier. She knew that this intruder was nearby all thanks to the sound of music that she had just heard. This intruder had been betrayed by their own device. She heard movement coming from around the corner up ahead and to her left. The mysterious woman dashed forward and turned the corner, and ran promptly into the rest of the cultists. They were all dressed in golden robes and looking completely focused. So unlike how they usually were.

"You're all here? Why didn't any of you message me back?" The mysterious woman asked of them sounding frustrated by this new development. "How'd you get here so quickly anyways?"

"We were all in a hurry I suppose. That's why none of us messaged you." the French Canadian man said from underneath his hood.

"And we didn't get here that fast." The African American man said.

"Yeah, we've been searching for you for like ten minutes." The Japanese woman that could actually speaking english clearly stated.

"What? Impossible." The mysterious woman stated as she checked her phone to see that she had actually been down here awhile. "Okay, I have been here awhile. Whatever. You four-." She stated as she pointed at four of the cultists at random, the Hispanic couple, the French Canadian and the Japanese woman capable of fully speaking english. "Go that way. The rest of you come with me. The sooner we find this intruder, the better." she said and the group would split up accordingly.

It would only take about a minute before they found the intruder. It was some young woman and the cultists would regroup as they detained her. "What do we do with her?" a voice rang out from among the cultists.

"Take her to the chamber." The mysterious woman said and the cultists started trying to drag her deeper into the catacombs. Who knew what fate held in store for her.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 3rd 2015, 5:22 am

"Hold on, that sounds ominous and a little dangerous. I think I'm just going to write up some kind of non disclosure document about knowing about this place, send it over to you, and if I ever say anything about this place, you can send me a very harsh cease and desist letter that can later lead to some very harsh legal action. Sound good?" The group dragged Abby half way to the chamber by the time she finished. Not the best means of negotiation, but at least they did not kill her on the spot. Always a good sign there is still something left to lose.

"Tsukimi, how about you just wait out here, your shoes are like police raid sirens blaring through the entire building." The trio descended into the catacombs with Sara leading with a flare. Tsukimi kept the rear with a police flashlight she bought when she first picked up all the gear she thought she would need for private investigating. Bliss kept to the middle with her cell phone acting as her only means of light. First time Tsukimi left her flashlight alone, Bliss would have a better way of seeing though.

"These are the shoes someone working an honest days work would wear. Not a family of thieves exploiting their own devilish minds to gain ill gotten goods."

"I'm going to pretend for a minute I know who you're talking about and remind you we're technically related."

"Yes, but I was raised by good honorable people."

"Well, you got me there. My mom was great, but she did marry my dad, the one we share."

"Don't remind me. I can feel his corruption in my very veins-"

A blast of energy shot Tsukimi with a sudden burst. "Like that? Cause that's what I got." What Bliss meant to be a minor blast turned out to be just enough to send Tsukimi through a crumbling wall. Bliss picked up a flashlight.

"Shit. Now they know someone's looking for them."

"They already know. Gumshoes there called Abby while she was spying, and now we're here."

"I didn't know this was a rescue mission. That complicates a few things." Sara pulled out a few sticks of dynamite from her satchel and looked to Bliss.

"Half rescue. We'll try to get her out in one piece, but you should hold on to those things."

Down in the depths of some odd chamber, Tsukimi stood up and brushed herself off. While she lost her flashlight to the dishonest attack perpetrated against her, the room in question looked brightly illuminated. And occupied with gold cloaks.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 4th 2015, 7:40 pm

Eight people all dressed up in golden robes were walking through the catacombs below the temple towards a specific chamber where they would take the young woman that they caught intruding. The inrusive woman was trying to talk them into letter her go. She would wind up being ignored, but would still be irritating some of the cult members so much that they wished they could somehow gag her.

"Interesting offer you got there, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline." The mysterious woman replied to the intruder's offer of letting her leave, and in exchange, letting them take legal action against her if she were to return to this temple. Was that something that she actually expected to work? Maybe it did before for her and she was giving it another shot. That or she was just speaking out of sheer desperation. Yeah, it was probably due to being desperate. "You see, our current course of action just benefits us much more than your little proposal could ever do. It's nothing personal even though you were trespassing. Just what has to be done. I hope you understand." she concluded

The group of cultists, along with their captive arrived at the double doors that led to the chamber they were heading to. They stood there for a moment until the mysterious woman turned to them all. "I'm not opening it myself." She said bluntly and after a few seconds, two of the male cultists would step forward and push open the double doors. The entire group walked into the large, circular chamber with a bunch of stone slabs in the center of the room. "Do you know what this place was used for back in the day?" She asked the captive Abby. "If you don't, well, you'll figure it out soon enough." The mysterious woman told her as the cultists started moving towards the center of the room. The mysterious woman watched from near the door as the cultists tried to place her on one of the stone slabs.

Dust started falling from the ceiling as the room began to shake a bit. The cultists all noticed this and ceased their efforts out of concern. "Ignore it and proceed." The mysterious woman told them right before a wall would collapse. Everybody in the room would look towards this collapsed wall and see somebody emerging from the wreckage. "Another intruder? How'd they slip past the cameras?" she asked as she perused through her phone to check the camera feeds. There were a couple notifications of activity, but no signal had been given. "Oh, thanks for not working." She said before chucking the device away. "Attack her, now." She ordered the other cultists and five of them all started running right at Tsukimi while she was still getting up from coming through the wall.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 4th 2015, 8:40 pm

No one killed Abby. No one gagged her. No one bound her. Looks like everything is coming up Abby! Now a group of people wanted to force her onto a stone slab, but again, no one killed her yet, so she felt somewhat pleased about her current situation. Suddenly a Tsukimi appeared and Abby felt the opposite of happy. Anyone else would open a world of possibilities and opportunity to escape. Abby could not get over the primary reason of her apprehension, other than only using invisibility to get by people and not hide from cameras, entirely on Tsukimi. Except the part where Bliss was involved. But hey, what can you do?  "Coming up Abby!" A swift foot kicked up to destroy one of the cultist's self esteem. "Hey, moron! Give me your phone so I can delete my number. And how did you get my number, creeper!"

Tsukimi spun around on her heel to hurt one of the cultist's feelings, but on his chin. "I am in the process of saving you, so shut up."

"Do you ever wear shoes that function properly?" After hurting one guys feelings with her foot, Abby went back to the real life where she was only useful when she turned invisible.

"Maybe you don't carry yourself in a professional manner because people don't look at you for a living, but I need to dress and carry myself in a respectful manner." Tsukimi respected a man in the face with her elbow, before respectfully throwing an Asian woman over her shoulder and tossing her at an African-American man. Then her heel broke.

"Ha! I was right and I'm laughing in your face about it!"

"You're wrong, but if you were right, you being right is the worst thing ever!" Tsukimi found her balance cut out and before she could try to remove her broken shoes, three cultist dropped a rock bottom on Tsukimi. "Ouch."

"So, can I get a plea bargain to get out of this? I can settle out of court if need be."

Bliss and Sara continued moving through the catacombs, with Bliss destroying cameras in front of her, without ever really giving a care about Tsukimi. They formulated something of a plan, but you never want to go too deep into thinking when dynamite is involved.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 4th 2015, 10:54 pm

The sudden arrival of another woman through a wall caused the cultists to become disorientated and unsure of what to do. There were seven of them and they were struggling to fight two people. They were just not taking full advantage of their numbers. The mysterious woman that led this group was disgruntled by this. "Hey." she shouted out to address the cultists. "In case it's not obvious, if you were to remove your robes, you'd be able to move and therefore, fight a lot easier." she stated bluntly without a trace of humor in her voice. The cultists looked at each other in sudden realization before quickly removing their robes and continuing this little tussle underneath the temple.

The intruder that they initially captured disappeared right before their eyes, but the other one was currently not faring very well anymore. The numbers game was working out well for the cultists. It was looking like they would soon have two captives instead of just one. As the fighting went on and some of the cultists blocked off both exits in order to prevent either of them from escaping, the mysterious woman walked around the room and pressed her hand against a spot on the wall. An opening appeared that led to another room that contained a treasure chest. "Place them both on the slabs once you're done. I don't mind that there's two now. The more the merrier." The mysterious woman said as she started opening up the treasure chest.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 5th 2015, 12:02 am

"Hold on." Sara came to a sudden stop, pushing her hand to stop Bliss. "I heard something." The walls echoed with the sound of some commotion. Raised voiced carried through the wall, but none could be fully distinguished.

"It's Tsukimi. Her dumbass probably landed in some degree of trouble." Bliss worked her way around Sara's discretion and continued with her flashlight in front of her face to blind any cameras before Bliss would disable them.

"She may have a pension, but that doesn't excuse your small indiscretion with..."

"There is a chain of command here." The demanding light broke over Sara's eyes. "When people challenge it, bad things happen. It is hard to make the right decision, and is even worse when I have people calling me on every decision just because they have a problem with me. Got it?"

"Partially." Sara brushed the light away and shined her own light in Bliss' eyes. "The fact that you are having to lead people down here is a failure on your own decision making. You should make a plan and let us execute it.  By coming, you actually took Tsukimi entirely out of the plan."

Setitng the record straight, Bliss knocked Sara's light out of her face. "I'll think that over later. Right now, we don't have a plan, but we have dynamite. Are you good with that? Because, I'm pretty sure all this stuff is happening in the next room." Bliss knew something in the next room needed some adjustment, but the number of people she wanted to bring to finish the fight continued to go down. "You make a diversion; I'll see about rescuing Abby and Tsukimi. Good?"

"No, you go for diversion, I'll go for the rescue."

An arm bar locked in place in front of Sara. "I'm sorry. What was that about me making plans and you following them?"

"Big plans. And the medium details. Sometimes on the ground things need to change." Sara gripped Bliss' arm and lowered it. "Look, I've got dynamite and a knife. You've got telekinetics. Maybe one of us is better at distractions than the other. Okay?"

"Makes sense, but if anyone asked, it was my idea."

Knowing the plan would only go so far as Bliss would allow her ego to take it, Sara nodded on and pulled out her knife. Bliss and Sara would make their last preparations with a nod and prepare to burst into the chamber currently holding a cult and two hostages.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 5th 2015, 1:27 am

After three of the cultists, the French Canadian man, one of the Japanese women and the Japanese man had essentially bodyslammed the woman that had came through the wall to the ground, they picked her back up and did it a second time just to assure that she would no longer be able to continue fighting. She was still conscious granted, but did not look like she was able to keep fighting. The three of them took a moment to breathe as they looked at each other and celebrated like they had accomplished something.

"We did it." The Japanese woman said like they had just won the world cup or something. She actually started jumping in the air until she realized how ridiculous she looked right about now. The other two actually celebrated along with her. After that display of excessive celebration was done with, they picked up the woman and started carrying her over to the nearest stone slab.

In the meantime the other four were trying to locate the one that had gone invisible on them. They scoured the room with the arms outstretched and listened for any sound of movement or noise coming from the invisible woman.

"You can stop trying to hide now." The Hispanic man stated as he walked along the walls.

"No sense in hiding little lady. We'll find you eventually." The African American man said as he circled the center of the room where the stone slabs were located.

"Come out already." The Japanese woman said as she checked near the back wall for her.

"Are we sure she didn't slip out?" The Hispanic woman said right before her question was answered when she ran right into something unseen. She immediately started grabbing at what she had ran into as she called out to the others. "She's here. I got her." The invisible woman would become visible again as she was grabbed and the others arrived to help subdue her so that she could moved to one of the stone slabs.

"Oh, good work everybody. Took you long enough. Now let's get this over with." The mysterious woman said as she opened the treasure chest that was mostly empty except for a few items, including a curved dagger that was extracted before the chest was closed. The two intruders were each placed on a stone slab and held there as the mysterious woman walked back in to the circular room with the knife in hand. "Come to think of it, I'm actually glad you two decided to explore these catacombs. It's like finding volunteers without even having to ask." She said as she brandished the knife before coming to a halt right next to the slab that Abby was on. "By now I expect you've figured out what's about to happen. Please, don't be upset. This is a good death." She said and glanced over at the other one to make sure things were in order. Unfortunately they weren't, but not because the two intruding women were escaping or anything, but because there were apparently more intruders.

"There are voices outside." The Japanese man said as he looked towards the door. Just how many people had come down here?

"What should we do?" The French Canadian man asked of the cult's apparent leader.

"You three." She gestured to the French Canadian man and the Hispanic couple. "Barricade the door and keep them out. Go now." She ordered and the three of them rushed to the door to attempt to barricade it from these incomers.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 5th 2015, 2:16 am

Sara and Bliss finished with their nods, Sara lit the stick of dynamite, and they both kicked the door. The door kicked back. "Oops!" Sara watched as the wick began to move towards the explosives.

"Oops?" Bliss grabbed the stick and threw it down the corridor. Not very well though.

"We could've used that to blow up the door!" Sara watched as the explosive stick moved closer to the final moment of its time.

"Too late!" A push from Bliss sent it further down the passage, but the explosion still managed to knock Bliss and Sara against the wall. The door failed to budge at all. "Better plan."

"Better plan." Sara pulled out a second stick and pushed it under the door before lighting it. A scurried rush of feet sounded out just before the light hit the explosives. Nothing of the door remained, but a wide open hole and a debris field of failed obstacles. Breaking from the smoky corridor came Bliss with a forceful reckoning towards the first two cultist standing before her. Her next stint as a diversion focused on saving her two proteges from certain death. Snatching the treasure chest with her mental prowess, she would use enough motion to try and knock the knife wielding woman to the ground before throwing it towards the men holding Tsukimi down.

While Bliss did her best to cause a diversion, Sara came in the midst of the chaos, rushing the first cultist she saw. If she could tackle him to the African American to the ground, Sara would pull out another stick of dynamite and prepare it to make an escape route they could use. She would continue on to try and pin the woman giving orders to the ground and put a scarf in her mouth to keep her from issuing any more commands.

Freed from the grip of her captors, Tsukimi sprang up with a knee to the face of the Asian woman. Speaking a few words of ill repute in both girl's native language would sit as the last thing Tsukimi would say before grabbing Abby and looking for an exit. "Is the way out safe?"

"There's no way out yet." Sara looked up from her grapple as Tsukimi continued to fight off the Hispanic man who pressed her. "We blew it up. Gotta make a new one."

Running over towards Sara, Tsukimi pulled out the stick of dynamite and her lighter. A handoff took it to Abby. "Get us a way out of here."

"No clue how to do that, but thanks for putting this all on me."

Bliss and Tsukimi would continue to fight off cultist while Sara wrestled the main signal caller of the group. Turning invisible sounded smart enough, but the stick of dynamite still stood in all of its glory, signaling exactly where Abby would be moving.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 6th 2015, 12:07 am

There was some commotion outside the door to the chamber and it had caught the attention of everybody that was inside. Especially the cultists that had gone from about to perform a human sacrifice ritual on the two women they had caught intruding, to trying to make sure nobody got in. Three of the cultists were trying to hold the doors closed in case any of these people that were inside tried to get in. They felt the pushing of the doors for a second, but held them closed. There was a brief moment of relief shared among the ones that were holding the doors closed, then came an explosion.

The sound of the explosion alarmed everybody in the room. The cultists were definitely worried now. Why was there an explosion? Who were these people? "Just hold the doors closed." The mysterious woman suddenly called out to the cultists that were standing by the door. They held firm up until the point that one of them noticed a stick of dynamite slipping through underneath the door and they all promptly ran for it. The little stick of dynamite exploded and let's just say there was no longer a need to barricade the door. The explosion reduced the door to a pile of rubble that allowed access to the circular chamber for the people that had been outside.

The cultists were understandably panicked, but the mysterious woman stood tall as these newcomers entered the room. An Asian woman entered the room and quickly knocked two of the cultists aside before somehow making the treasure chest flying through the air. The treasure chest was first coming for the mysterious woman, who gracefully leaped over it like an acrobat before it was sent careening to the ones holding one of the intruders. They were knocked aside as well and that one got free.

The mysterious woman had landed gently and looked around to see how poorly the cultists were faring against these intruders. "Have to do everything myself, don't I?" she asked herself before casually striding forward to stop just outside the fray. "Stand aside." she yelled out before placing the blade of the knife between her teeth. The cultists that were still fighting all got out of her way as the ground beneath them started to shake violently. The mysterious woman tilted her head to the left as a drop of blood trickled from her mouth, all while the room continued to shake. Then some of the rubble from the destroyed door rose up into the air and came crashing in on all of the intruders.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 6th 2015, 6:11 am

Things went well until they stopped going well. Sara started by failing to wrestle down the main signal caller of the cirque evil, but the missing of the chest by Bliss did start the chain reaction of ill tidings. One by one the cultist moved away from the destructive self esteem the Tsukimi and Bliss bestowed upon them. "Tsukimi, find us a way out."

"I already sent Abby to do it." Grabbing the Hispanic man by the arm, Tsukimi flipped him over her shoulder before Bliss sent his partner into the wall with a blast.

"I told you to do it. I relegate responsibility."

"Work as a team. Teamwork." Before her words could continue to counteract the vitriol between the team, Sara found herself floored by a rupturing ground. "The cult cleared out!"

"We must pursue them. We can't allow them to escape!" Tsukimi started after the sides of the room before a downpour of wreckage rained down on her and Bliss.

"No, you idiot! We need to-" More wreckage drowned Bliss out. One key piece striking her in the head, shutting the lights off for Bliss. Tsukimi fared little better, crawling out of the wreckage only for Sara to fall on her, knocking Tsukimi out. One stray piece of debris compounded the incapacitated members of the team. Their attacks would only leave the three members temporarily stunned, but the downpour did enough to take them out of commission for a enough time for the cultist to apprehend them.

While worlds collapsed and the catacombs buried hopes, Abby trekked through the corridors in search for something to blow up. Honestly, everything looked like a good target. Pretty sure anything you hit with it would go down, but Abby needed to make sure it went down the right path. A path that could get her some cell phone coverage to call for help. Help from whom would remain a very good question, seeing as the most competent members of the team were probably already victorious against whatever lame cult happened to be down there. Or, at least she hoped against odds. Even if things went bad, it would probably take some time to get them down; no one could just summon up rocks to beat the heroes down. And, even if that happened, no villain would simply tie them up while planning a sacrifice. Maybe if Abby spent half as much time thinking about where to plant that stick as she did about losing she would be out of the sewer by now.

Ten seconds later a massive blast sounded out. The air smelled fresher when Abby stuck her head through the wall. Even the sweet aroma of gunpowder and sewage could not hold back the freshness of smoggy Mexico City. Of course the massive property damage she just bestowed upon the street would most likely call the attention of some federali in the near future. But for now, Abby pulled out her phone and dialed the last two possible people she could reach for help: Ashley and Mitsuko. Because, Spirit Corgi deleted his number from Abby's phone.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 6th 2015, 10:31 pm

It was right about now that the realization that some times it is just better to do things yourself came over the mysterious woman that led these cultists. In a matter of mere seconds she accomplished more towards the task of incapacitating these intruders then those cultists had done throughout this entire incident. It helps when you can leap like an acrobat and move the very ground beneath your feet and use it as a weapon. The power to move the ground held by the mysterious woman was how she was able to defeat these intruders after a rampant assault of rocks and debris came flying at them from all directions.

The mysterious woman removed the knife from between her teeth and breathed a sigh of relief that was clogged with dust from the wreckage. She coughed to clear her lungs as she looked at the wreckage that the intruders were buried under. "Hey, don't go nowhere." She called out upon noticing the escape attempts being made by the cultists. They quickly started to protest and demand they be allowed to leave. The state of the catacombs was not a good one and collapse seemed imminent. The mysterious woman was well aware of this, but she was not allowing the cultists to leave. Not just yet.

"Be quiet." She shouted out, and the walls around them rumbled due to them currently resonating with her power. This may have silenced the cultists' protests, but they still wanted to leave immediately out of fear. "We can leave after we check if they're still alive. I'm not taking any chances here. If they're dead, then they're dead and we can leave the bodies to rot. If they're still alive however, we have people to perform the sacrifice on. Do you understand what I'm saying?" she asked in a strict voice. The cultists would all nod in agreement, but were still afraid. "Good, now start going through the wreckage." The mysterious woman ordered of them.

For the next few minutes the cultists would be hard at work digging through the wreckage in search of all the intruders that lay underneath it all. They would find one unconscious, and another, and then a third, all of which were still alive, but there were only three. They could only find three no matter how much they dug through the wreckage. There should be four, but there were only three. One must have escaped, but how? The mysterious woman looked over the three unconscious women lying before and realize something. The one that was missing was the first one they had found intruding within these catacombs. The one that could turn invisible. She must have snuck out during the melee. "Dammit." She cursed at the thought that one of them escaped.

One of the cultists, she neither knew nor cared which one, asked if they were going to perform the sacrifices anyways. The knowledge that one might have escaped kept her from being able to summon the desire to go through with it. "Yeah." She said without a trace of passion. The cultists moved forward and started to try and grab the intruders to take them over to the slabs. They had just lifted one of them off the ground when the place shook violently due to another explosion. The walls behind them actually collapsed and that was the last straw for the cultists. They dropped the captive intruders and high tailed it out of there.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 7th 2015, 12:08 am

Abby waited a minute. Then another. A couple of moments later a mob rushed towards her. For a brief second she believed some kind of sensation allowed them to spot her through her veil, but relief swarmed over her like a tropic breeze. A few trashcans rattled down the alleyway and a few high screeches gave way to pleading and exceptions. It barely seemed like Abby could press herself against the wall any harder, but no new superpowers came to Abby. Maybe Bliss could give her some- oh wait, she might be dead.

Instead of death or police, Abby came face to face with a lovely brunette and a wide eyed, easily startled Okinawan. Neither spotted Abby until her sigh of shock and relief took both by surprise, sending them into  defensive mode- triggering Abby into a defensive mode. Ashley struck out with a taser, sticking it into Abby's gut. Feeling the sudden surge, Abby materialized, causing Ashley to release the taser. With her senses going all over, Abby reached out and grabbed the taser, sticking it into Ashley, sending out a jolt of electricity to stun Ashley. Lost to the confusion of the situation, Mitsuko wrested the taser and stuck it into Abby to further handle the situation. "Oh, um." Mitsuko looked for an off switch for the device, while Abby and Ashley finally came back to their senses.

"Juss gif me a minute." When her legs would not come up, Ashley just sat on the ground, starring in Abby's general direction. "Where's Bliss?"

"Tunnel. Go through hole." One. Two. Three times her heart beat in  one second. "Bliss is cool."

"Yeah. I think so."

Bliss started to wake up a little. Sara and Tsukimi still fell under their unconscious state. Moving slightly off of the slab, Bliss started to look around. They did a great amount of damage to whatever undertaking wanted to get underway, but someone still stayed down in the crypts. Her head spun around and Bliss fell back to the slab. "Sara, I think we're doing pretty bad. I'll try to pull us out." In a split of morality, Bliss faced the fact she could carry one person out. Easily she could carry Sara, but it would require leaving Tsukimi with whomever else stayed down here. Putting each woman on her shoulder, Bliss started to try and pull them off the slab and towards the exit, moving at a snail's pace with Tsukimi beginning to drool on her shoulder.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top