The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThis Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThis Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThis Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Post by Bliss June 7th 2015, 12:08 am

Abby waited a minute. Then another. A couple of moments later a mob rushed towards her. For a brief second she believed some kind of sensation allowed them to spot her through her veil, but relief swarmed over her like a tropic breeze. A few trashcans rattled down the alleyway and a few high screeches gave way to pleading and exceptions. It barely seemed like Abby could press herself against the wall any harder, but no new superpowers came to Abby. Maybe Bliss could give her some- oh wait, she might be dead.

Instead of death or police, Abby came face to face with a lovely brunette and a wide eyed, easily startled Okinawan. Neither spotted Abby until her sigh of shock and relief took both by surprise, sending them into  defensive mode- triggering Abby into a defensive mode. Ashley struck out with a taser, sticking it into Abby's gut. Feeling the sudden surge, Abby materialized, causing Ashley to release the taser. With her senses going all over, Abby reached out and grabbed the taser, sticking it into Ashley, sending out a jolt of electricity to stun Ashley. Lost to the confusion of the situation, Mitsuko wrested the taser and stuck it into Abby to further handle the situation. "Oh, um." Mitsuko looked for an off switch for the device, while Abby and Ashley finally came back to their senses.

"Juss gif me a minute." When her legs would not come up, Ashley just sat on the ground, starring in Abby's general direction. "Where's Bliss?"

"Tunnel. Go through hole." One. Two. Three times her heart beat in  one second. "Bliss is cool."

"Yeah. I think so."

Bliss started to wake up a little. Sara and Tsukimi still fell under their unconscious state. Moving slightly off of the slab, Bliss started to look around. They did a great amount of damage to whatever undertaking wanted to get underway, but someone still stayed down in the crypts. Her head spun around and Bliss fell back to the slab. "Sara, I think we're doing pretty bad. I'll try to pull us out." In a split of morality, Bliss faced the fact she could carry one person out. Easily she could carry Sara, but it would require leaving Tsukimi with whomever else stayed down here. Putting each woman on her shoulder, Bliss started to try and pull them off the slab and towards the exit, moving at a snail's pace with Tsukimi beginning to drool on her shoulder.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: This Isn't the Best Cult Thread

Post by Forceaus June 9th 2015, 12:37 am

"No, come back." The mysterious woman said angrily in the direction that the cultists had all ran off to in order to try and escape the catacombs before it was too late and they became trapped down here. "Don't you leave. Don't any of you leave. We're not finished down here just yet. There's still more to be done. Come back." She kept yelling out despite the fact that the cultists were probably well out of earshot by now. They were probably long gone by now and not coming back, no matter what was said in their wake.

Left alone in the circular chamber amidst the wreckage with only the three unconscious intruders present, the mysterious woman looked around at this once glorious room before she began to stumble out of there herself, feeling a bit lost right about now. A portion of the ceiling began to collapse right above where she was walking. With the powers in her possession, she pushed the falling debris safely away from her and continued walking down the hallway.

She would leave the circular chamber and the three women that lay within it behind, and walk into another room with no door remaining that had a large mural featuring the very same markings that could be seen on some of the walls. The mural artistically depicted a multitude of things drawn on it, but the most prominent was of a strange creature whose exact nature could not be determined. The mysterious woman stared at the mural for a moment before she began speaking to it like it would actually reply to her. "They have abandoned me down here. The cultists, I'm not sure they can be trusted anymore." She said to the mural calmly before continuing with a lot less assurance in her voice. "Might need some help."

Stepping out of the room would lead to the discovery of the intruders attempting to escape. Unfortunately for them, only one of them was actually conscious and she was clearly struggling in her efforts to carry the other two on her way out. The mysterious woman made sure to place herself right in their way just to prevent any escape attempt from succeeding. "No, this is going to be your grave. Even if it has to be mine too." She stated and the ground beneath them began to shake and a crack in the ground split the floor in half and was heading right towards where Bliss stood carrying the other two. She then brought down a piece of the ceiling above her and sent it flying at them at high speed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 10th 2015, 1:36 am

Mitsuko wrapped a rope around her shoulder. A few more feet and they would find the bottle neck Abby told them about. Yet again more ruckus rang out from beneath them. This could get complicated fairly quickly.

"You don't have a cult anymore. Now you're just a lady by herself doing random shit." While Bliss continued to pull Sara and Tsukimi until she felt some movement coming from Sara. Her Israeli archaeologist rubbed her forehead to over overcome the cave in incident. "Cool, you want to die down here because all your friends left. You're more of a sixteen year old girl than a cult leader. What cult are you even apart of? Don't you guys usually monologue or something?"

"I think I'll take it from-" Sara found her escape cut off from the falling debris. "We're stuck." A section of the room split open from the center of the room. Towards the side of the room, Sara placed her hand against the cave in and began to change the shape of the rocks, sending a barrage towards the cult leader.

During the attack, Bliss felt her legs go out from underneath her, Tsukimi slipping out from her grip. Dividing her attention between pulling Tsukimi with a telekinetic grip and keeping her balance from tipping her over the edge. Once her balance gave out, Bliss dove down with Tsukimi to snag her from a certain death. Except the death did not come with such certainty. Instead, Bliss could see the bottom of the pit. A gentle control of her powers could set Tsukimi down softly, but instead, Bliss just dropped her. "Oops." Bliss dropped down to the antechamber beneath the mural chamber.

"Grab this!" Mitsuko lowered a rope down a newly blasted hole towards Sara. Sara jumped to grab it and began to pull herself up towards the hole in the ceiling, dividing her from the fanatic below. The three women took hold of the rope and began to pull with all of their might to get Sara to safety.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

This Isn't the Best Cult Thread - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 12th 2015, 12:36 am

"No. None of you are escaping." The mysterious woman declared as she used pieces of the temple's catacombs as weapons against these intruders that had done too much tonight for her taste. It was obvious that she was determined to make this place their graves due to their interference down here. "You want me to talk, you say?" She said as she sent another piece of debris flying at them. "Okay, how's this sound? Screw dying too. I'm just going to bury you all down here and then proceed as previously planned. Granted I'm going to have to punish those cowards for leaving me, but that can wait." The mysterious woman stated as she continued her assault.

The mysterious woman would try to advance forward while attacking to make herself seem imposing and intimidating, but that turned out to not be an option. One of them had the same power as her. That was just insulting, and a strange coincidence, but mainly insulting. Seriously, how dare she possess the same power. Now with rocks flying at her, the mysterious one pull a section of the wall out and used it to protect herself. The rocks would smash up against the wall, but it would remain intact. Even though she was currently unable to see any of them, she could still hear them. As such, the entire portion of the wall was sent flying forward towards them.

Once the wall was past, the mysterious woman could see what was happening. She saw that one of the intruders had fallen in the hole in the ground and another was trying to help her out. There was also a light coming from the ceiling along with a rope that was pulling one of them out. "Need to decide quickly." went through her mind. Either target the one trapped in the hole, or the one attempting to escape. Hang on, the one going up the rope was the one with the same power. That could prove advantageous. In one swift motion, the hole began to close in on itself as the ceiling started to break apart and fall on everyone still down there but her. "Just so you know, I can bury her faster than you can clear all the rubble. But go ahead and try to prove me wrong. I don't mind the game." She stated as she took a few steps backwards and sent another rock at the apparent leader of this little entourage.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 14th 2015, 1:40 am

The escape plan fell through the roof. All three parts of it. Sara got to her feet first, pulling Mitsuko up by the back of her shirt. "I've got a plan. Charge!" Sara would try to throw blocks of rocks to defend herself as she made her way closer towards the cultist. This time Sara hoped to finish this the best way she could think of. While the cultist threatened to close up the hole around Bliss and Tsukimi, Sara hoped to just knock the woman to the ground. "Mitsy, tie her up!" The fight devolved into a struggle with no finesse or class, simply Sara, Mistuko, and Abby trying to keep the cultist at bay with miles of rope.

In a struggle against the closing of the hole Bliss and Tsukimi struggled with, Ashley ran over to lend her skills. None of her blasts could reach the power of Bliss, but knocking a falling boulder away from the hole, and towards the side of the room. Once out of the frying pan of any troublesome situations, such as a crushing death, Bliss managed to pull Tsukimi out of the hole with a telekinetic pull.

Once Bliss pulled Tsukimi to safety, Ashley reached in and grabbed her by the arm. Not the strongest, but Ashley could still manage enough force to bring Bliss out of the hole and onto the safety of the ground. Of course the safety of this ground depended on how well Sara and her strike force did in subduing the cultist.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 15th 2015, 11:24 pm

The ever increasing amount of damage to the catacombs resulted in their little escape route being blocked off. Good, they shouldn't be allowed to just up and leave. Not after this debacle. Trying to seal up two large holes at the same time was proving itself to be a difficult task for the strange cultist leader. Truth be told, she didn't have to close them both all the way. Just enough to prevent them from being large enough for someone to slip through. She was nearly at the point where that would be realized and was trying to finish the job despite being under attack once again. More rocks sent her way by the one that shared the same power. One of which would nail her right in her face and cause her to cease the cave-ins.

The mysterious woman clutched her face in pain and felt blood leaking out of the wound that was now present where she had been hit. Blood trickled down her face as she peered through her fingers to see what they were doing. Her vision was almost entirely obscured by three of them rushing towards her. There were six of them, that was just too many for her to deal with. "Forget this." she thought and quickly tore up the ground between her and the three that were rushing her to form a wall that she would use to cover an escape attempt.

With some room now between her and all of those women, the cultist leader started heading for a place where she could get out of these catacombs. Once she found a wall, she started excavating her way out with her powers and after a few minutes, would find her way back to the surface. Breathing the first fresh air she felt in what felt like forever, the cultist leader would begin to leave this place far behind until she heard a voice speaking to her.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 17th 2015, 9:34 pm

Sara led her overwhelming offensive to scare off the leader of the cultist. It felt good to watch the fruits of her labor ripped and reach the maturity to be processed and canned into whup ass. Both exits closed behind her during her flight, but the air in the room felt less hostile. No word came from down the hole where Bliss and Tsukimi disappeared, but Ashley made her way over to survey just what damage needed to be remedied. Mitsuko grabbed the rope from Sara's belt and ran over towards Ashley, hoisting it down to give Bliss and Tsukimi a way out of the pit.

Sitting at the bottom of the pit offered Bliss a shattered view of the ceiling of the room she came from. The air felt light around her; a light breeze ran through her hair. If a breeze could push down here, then this pit actually would open into a corridor leading somewhere else. "Hey!" Bliss cupped her hands over her mouth and shouted up to the chamber above her. "I think I can get out through these tunnels! I'm going to try and meet you on the outside! Throw down a flashlight." A remorseful sound accompanied the sound of the flashlight bouncing from wall to wall.

"Sorry! I can't throw!" The soft voice of Mitsuko apologized while Bliss picked the light up and shined it to find Tsukimi. "We'll meet back at the hotel okay!"

"Stop yelling where we're going!" Echoes brought forth the ire of a thousand angry Bliss'. With the light before her, Bliss grabbed Tsukimi and helped her up. "We've got some walking to do."

Tsukimi arm barred Bliss from leading her. "Let's just go up the pit."

"There isn't enough rope and the rock face isn't stable. If Sara tries to make a bridge, it could collapse the wall and cause a cave in before she can clear it. Also, we need to figure out what exactly rests down here besides cultists."

Tsukimi bit her lip as she thought, but Bliss gave no warrant to her hesitation at all. As the light grew further from Tsukimi, she decided to follow behind her half sister.

On the up and up of the temple, Sara managed to carve out enough of a path for the four members to find their way out of the sewers. Standing by the taco stand Ashley and Sara began to look around while Mitsuko began to talk with Abby about how her color scheme did not match her complexion. Abby went invisible and left the little fashion designer behind.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 18th 2015, 9:54 pm

A woman in tattered clothes, with a slightly bleeding forehead, and a hurt pride stared at the temple behind her whose catacombs contained the intruders that had forced her to evacuate the place. No longer it seemed would this place be of use to the cult. The damage done to it was rather extensive and would probably leave the place unsafe to enter. They had lost a base of operations that had worked so well for them while it was in use. The mysterious cult leader whose human nature was debatable fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands in anguish at the concept of having failed so completely.

"Rise." said a voice that went through her mind. A voice that did not belong to her. Somebody or something else spoke into her mind. The mysterious woman looked around for the source of this strange voice, but saw no one around. Had she imagined it, or did her plea for help from earlier actually wind up being heard? As if her question had been heard, the voice spoke again. "I said rise."

The cultist got to her feet just as a strange creature of sorts came flying down. For a brief moment what looked like the thing depicted in the drawings inside the pyramid stood before the cultist before it was engulfed in blue flames. The flames would disperse and a very regal looking woman now stood there in front of the cultist. They spoke in a solemn voice to address the cultist. "You pleaded for my help. What has happened that required you to call me for help?"

The cultist stared at the woman before her in surprise for what seemed like forever. She had not expected her plea for help to actually be answered. Her inability to speak drew impatience, and she started to collect her thoughts, but didn't know where to start. The right words to say were just not coming to her mind. All she could think about was how she had failed. Failed to maintain the temple as a safe place for the cult to use. Failed to kill those intruders. Failed to remain in control of the cultists. She had failed, she had-

"Stop." The regal looking woman that had just been a strange flying monster said, directly in to the cultist's mind. The mysterious cultist leader looked taken aback at this statement. "I can see for myself what happened here. Four of them have escaped the catacombs, and two remain down there and have begun to explore some more. The cultists will keep the four on the outside occupied. I'll deal with them for their abandonment afterwards. As for you, there are things that need to be dealt with elsewhere. Take care of that." She stated and turned to walk away.

The cultist leader was just left there to ponder what had just occurred. So there were only two remaining in the catacombs. She should be able to handle that. Though it didn't seem to be what was asked of her. Well, it was what she wanted to do. There was no longe anything left down there for the cult to worry about being discovered. It was more or less a matter of pride by this point.

Meanwhile, back in town. Now free of the danger of being in the collapsing catacombs, the cultists had rid themselves of the golden robes and were enjoying being above ground again. Unfortunately they weren't being allowed to enjoy it for very long. They were being tasked with going after those intruders, again. The cultists found some of the intruders near a taco stand and began to try and surround them from afar all while trying to stay hidden as best they could.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 18th 2015, 11:31 pm

"I just don't think that dark colors go with your complexion. It makes you look too white. If you tried brighter colors it would really help you look more blushed-" Mitsuko wandered off behind the invisible Abby as they both wandered into a en of cultist wearing normal clothing.

"Fine. Here." Abby grabbed a sombrero and put it on. "Colorful enough."

"Wow, Abby you look really good." Mitsuko clutched her purse closer.

"What? Really?" Abby touched both sides of the hat, arranging it in a different way. "Is it the color or the size?"

The two continued on with no awareness to the situation around them.

"I say we just go back to the hotel and wait for Bliss." The sun cast down on the street Sara walked. Walking with Ashley added a lot of conversing neither one wanted to break away from.

"You can go, but I need to find Bliss. Aren't you supposed to be good at archaeology? Shouldn't you be jumping on this?" Ashley turned down to look at the sewer covers, knowing one would lead down to the right trail, but finding it would take some time, and more luck than Ashley had.

"I can dig through, but when I'm moving the ground it could kill everyone down there." After Sara delivered her reasons, she moved back. "Someone should wait back there in case she does show up. Keep watch here though; it will be a good idea."

Ashley walked to her bench, surrounded by unseen cultist while Sara walked down the street with an ambush waiting for her in the darkness of the alleys.

"We're lost." Tsukimi walked through the tunnel, shining her light against the colorful images along the ceiling.

"We knew we were lost when we started; we needed to make sure we didn't get anyone else in danger by staying in that cramped little room. Not with cave ins or anything." Bliss led the expedition, but Tsukimi often made suggestions as to which direction they should go down.

"We should have just gone up the pit when they offered the rope." Something in the distance moved around.

"I already explained this, and will not explain it again." Those words were said before.

"It would be much smarter to just-"

"Shut up." Bliss put her hand up to stop Tsukimi, while she listened down the hall. "Something is there."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 19th 2015, 1:50 am

Seven cultists were aiming to capture four women wandering the streets. They had the numbers advantage, but that still didn't mean the odds were in their favor. After all, one of them could move the Earth itself much like their mysterious leader could, and another could turn invisible. No telling what the other two were capable of. The element of surprise may prove itself to be more effective than the numbers advantage.

The first of the intruders that would get targeted was the one that was sitting on a bench alone. She did seem like the easiest to capture after all. The Hispanic couple snuck up from behind her with a couple of towels and attempted to wrap them around her face and arms to gag and subdue her as quickly as possible, and if successful, would move her away from the bench to somewhere where she could be kept.

Next came the woman with the powers similar to that of their leader. This one had the Japanese man and the French-Canadian man attacking her once she entered an alley from either side of it. They had her effectively cornered and took advantage of that by rushing her from both sides.

Finally were the invisible girl and the other one. They would probably be the hardest to capture. It was up to the African-American man and the two Japanese women to try and take them. They got as close to the two women as they possibly could before attacking.

Meanwhile, back down in the catacombs, the mysterious cultist was attempting to track down the last two that were still down here for some reason. She entered the place from an alternate entrance that she made herself and began to explore. If they weren't found within a reasonable amount of time then simply leveling the whole place would be an option. After a timespan of about ten minutes, she heard their voices, and shortly after would find them. In one quick motion, a portion of the wall next to her was ripped apart and sent flying at the two of them. Back to fighting in the catacombs so soon.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 19th 2015, 4:05 am

No signal from Bliss yet. The ground looked just as docile as ever. Ashley found a bench in a secluded portion of one of the most crowded cities in Earth, thinking it showed a good sign. Her signs betrayed her when a towel wrapped around her and her words failed her when something slid in her mouth leaving her speechless. Ashley struggled to get free, but the cultist dragged her away.

In another part of the city, Sara took an alley to get to the hotel faster. She pulled out the access card from her back pocket. In that moment of removed awareness, she felt two people accost her from both sides. In a quick defense, she put up an Earthen defense to hit one of them in the head with a rock, but her accuracy fell short. The two cultist pulled Sara down as she fought to keep from having her arms pinned behind her back. She called for help, but could not keep the cultist from pulling her into the shadows.

Mitsuko and Abby saw a man and a woman walking towards them. Finally, an objective opinion. "Is it the size or the color of this hat that makes me look good?" Before an answer or came, the cultist attacked Abby and Mitsuko, both girls squirmed to get free, but the cultist finally dragged them out of the open and into the more secluded part of where cults dragged people.

Bliss kept on leading the way towards the end of the light, but she neither, Tsukimi, could find said light. Instead of finding said light, they found a sudden, but inevitable betrayal. Rocks flew out from the wall, knocking Tsukimi and Bliss to the ground. Bliss shined her flashlight towards the opening in the tunnel to make out who attacked them, even in the light of how obvious the attack came. "Ready to get beat up again?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 19th 2015, 11:58 pm

It was like the fighting never stopped because here they were again. It seemed the underground would be a site of a battle that would keep going until a decisive winner was determined. The cultist leader sought to be the only one that emerged from this forsaken place alive.

She now stood before the two women that had been knocked to the ground by her attacks and was ready to strike again. "Sorry, but no. You're the ones who are going to get hurt this time." the cultist stated to them as the area around them started to shake a bit. Down here, her powers were far more dangerous than they were on the surface. As far as the cultist was concerned, the only reason they had survived earlier was because there had been so many of them and they proved too much for her to deal with. Now, that was no longer the case and this time she would be the one to prevail.

A few more pieces of rock that formed the walls broke apart and were floating in midair between the opposing parties. "My name is Shoka, and it has been a long time since I failed at anything. Maybe I've gotten cocky, and that's why you were able to survive earlier. Doesn't matter anyways, because I'm going to rectify my mistake, and be rid of you." the cultist said, and the rocks started spinning rapidly before being flung towards the two women at a high rate of speed. As that occurred, another piece of wall was broken apart and were sharpened into a couple of improvised spears that she took hold of in each hand.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 20th 2015, 12:35 am

One rock flew by Bliss. A quick deflection of the rock sent it spiraling into the wall. "Oh, so we're going to lose? Do you remember all of the things we did last time? It's about to happen, but in a much more Blissy way."

"Stop using your name for things. You named like three companies. It isn't that funny. Your name is Bliss and you're unpleasant. Everyone gets the joke." When the second rock flew past her, Tsukimi managed to side step the rock as it shattered along the wall.

"I Can do whatever I want. At least I grew up with a real dad. Even if he did suck." A collection of rocks massed up before them, flying past and knocking both women to the ground. Bliss rolled back to her feet and used telekinesis to put Tsukimi upright. "Call Sara. We need her now." After the spears took place in Shoka's hands, Bliss moved towards her to attempt to throw two blasts at her spears and then try and grapple the woman to the ground.

Tsukimi pulled out her phone as Bliss charged in. No sense in both going off right now if something dangerous popped out. Even though Tsukimi could find a connection, no answer came from Sara. "Bliss, I can't get a hold of Sara. I sent her a message, but she isn't answering." Once the phone call idea fell through, Tsukimi would assist her half sister with a little more proficient hand to hand against Shoka.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 20th 2015, 11:51 pm

Despite having been downed, they were still managing to dodge the rocks that Shoka sent flying at them. They should stop doing that already. It would make things go by much faster if they did. They quickly got back up to try and hold off the ground controlling cultist, but Shoka continued to attack. "You think I'm going to lose, and that you won earlier? You must be delusional." Shoka said as the next wave of rocks actually managed to hit them and knocked them back to the ground. "In case you've forgotten, I left you all buried under rubble and the only reason you survived was because of those cowards leaving me behind and there having been so many of you. Both of those things are out of the equation. Now all I see before me, are a couple of corpses."

Even though Shoka was able to knock these two to the ground with her flying rock attacks, they just would not stay down. They were up again and the one she presumed to be the leader of the intruder's little entourage decided to try and go on the offensive now. Shoka held her spears forth as her enemy ran towards her, and some kind of pressure hit them and damaged them. "Huh, what? Wait, she was the telekinetic, right? Yeah, this is her." Shoka thought as she began to reform her spears as quickly as she could.

Shoka placed the spear in her left hand against her chest as the woman began to try and grapple her to use in an attempt to keep her from getting a good hold of her and try and pry her off. Though she got knocked back a few feet, Shoka maintained her balance and footing, and with the spear in her right hand, Shoka would attempting to stab her in her left side with it before the other one could get over here and help out.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 21st 2015, 12:34 am

The close up style of fighting did not favor Bliss as much, but it did not seem like Shoka liked it as much either. Until she pulled out another spear. Tsukimi still needed to close the gap between herself and the leader of this cult, but she knew how to handle this situation with ease. The first step would be getting next to Shoka. The head of the spear caught Bliss in the forearm, slicing enough of her arm to make Bliss very unhappy with Shoka. To even up the levels of unhappiness, Bliss grabbed the spear with her right hand followed by the bleeding left. Instead of fighting in a tug of war, Bliss shot telekinesis through the spear, hoping to overload it and send Shoka through a wall.

When Shoka shot back, Tsukimi would go to grab Bliss by the arm. "We need to go. Now."

"I'm winning!" Blood trickled down Bliss' victorious arm.

"The others are probably in danger! We need to save them from evil!" Tsukimi whipped Bliss around, making her drop the spear as the two half sisters half agreed to leave the fight behind. On the way of their retreat from the crypts, Tsukimi could not help but notice a shrine still in proper function. "Go on. I need to pray for our success."

"Who are you praying to at this shrine? Gods don't live upstairs passing notes to each other- oh, so you're just doing this." Bliss acknowledged Tsukimi came up with one good idea, she needed to find the others. Sunlight broke through a crack in the hall she trekked down, leaving Tsukimi to pray and fight, whichever she most desired. Her fingers worked overtime on trying to call any of the numbers in her phone, none of them going to the desired results, but one getting through. "Who is this?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 21st 2015, 11:03 pm

"That was supposed to go through your side, not your arm." Shoka said as the rock spear struck Bliss in her arm rather than go straight through her. She was hurt though, perhaps enough so that the arm would be unusable, at least for a moment. This was what Shoka hoped was the case and intended to take advantage of if it were. She pulled the spear in her right hand back and once again attempted to plunge it into the woman's side. Shoka nearly lost her grip on the spear made of solid rock when Bliss grabbed ahold of it to use her telekinesis on. Her hand would lose its grip and slide forward just as the telekinetic force that went through it caused it break in half, with each of them holding a separate half of it. The concussive force of the blast would catch her and send her backwards and to the ground.

Momentarily stunned, Shoka would notice that Bliss and Tsukimi were leaving her behind and cursed at this realization. They were just going to leave? The fight wasn't over, not even close. Shoka got back up to try and pursue them to prevent them from escaping. She quickly lost sight of them but still kept trekking forward in hopes of intercepting them. The shrine was just up ahead, and one of them was in there. Did they split up or something? What was going on? Shoka walked forward with two spears in hand to try and sneak up on this one and attack her from behind.

In the middle of a clearing in the forest outside the temple, the cultists had regrouped along with their new captives. They had somehow, someway actually managed to capture all four of them and relocated them to this spot in the forest, and believed they did so without anyone witnessing their abductions. The issue they were having now was how to keep them there.

"Not sure those are going to hold for long." The African-American man said, indicating the makeshift binds they had the captives tied up with.

"It's the best we can do. We were told to capture them and that's it." The French-Canadian man replied.

"We just have to wait until mistress Shoka or for-" The Japanese woman started to say before they heard a phone ringing. "Don't answer it." She shouted, but too late. The French-Canadian man answered the phone call.

"Hello. Who are you?" he said, then stopped the moment he heard her yell.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top