The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro)

Post by Elena Vexus December 27th 2016, 1:08 am

Vexus was still floating on her small cloud of Technomatter as she watched the viciousness of Diana's sword unfold. Even she was impressed as it sliced through the wing of the dragon. The great beast crashed through the ancient structure and landed on what remained of the island. The owner of Blood Sword managed to keep herself safe as well. From what Elena could see, the man inside the temple was scared nearly to death. She watched as she stumbled onto the dragon. The massive reptile's body then began to turn into gold. Vexus' eyes widened witnessing this kind of magic. She had only heard of this in legends and folklore, this is no doubt what Diana was after.

Elena rolled her eyes, knowing that she'll have to retrieve this dragon's wing from the bottom of the ocean since it's body will soon be a useless mass of solid gold. Be though as it may, she could now focus all her efforts on retrieving the sword. Her breathing was very controlled now, only manipulating a small amount of her Technomatter in order to hopefully recover some of her stamina. Floating now slowly down to Diana's level, she tapped on the side of her glasses to send a message back to her base.
"Yes, I'm going to need a large retrieval squad. I've acquired a rare specimen in need of transport... Yes, to my current location please. I'll provide more details upon arrival."
Vexus then casually sat on her platform of Technomatter just taking in the situation before her.
"I've had a really long day, and I know its cliché but we can do this the easy way or the hard way... You're after the treasure here and I'm after your sword. If you would like, I can communicate to this man in exchange for the Blood Sword. Or whatever else you might need. I'm open to negotiate here..."
Vexus stared for a moment at the both of them, waiting for a response. She sighed after some time and removed her sunglasses revealing her glowing Celestial Eye.
"And of course, there's the hard way. I'll take both the sword and this magic golden man by force and leave you to whatever fate may hold..."
Vexus was in no mood for the games. Her body was still badly burned from earlier and the magic required to heal herself could not be expended right now if more conflict was to occur.

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snakes on a Plane - Level: Expert (Nekro)

Post by The Nekromonga December 27th 2016, 3:39 am

Diana tried to figure Elena Vexus, as she landed. As far as she was concerned, Vexus was content with blowing everything up to get what she want. After all the prolonged magical battles, Diana wondered if she was tired enough to try to talk it out, perhaps to regain her breathe.

So Vexus's aim all along was the blood sword, not Midas? Diana sighed, and retrieved the accursed thing from her bag. It was a broken blade, the Blood Sword, a hilt and a third of its original length. But its malice was palpable still. It took Diana great will to look upon it.

"...Funny. I only want him to turn this into gold-" She held up the thickly wrapped remains of the original Blood Sword "-so I can be forever more rid of it."

"So you're saying... you want to take this blade? Trust me lady, it'll only bring you misery." Diana warned, though there wasn't much fight left in her tone. She looked about ready to throw the broken blade into the ocean.

Midas sat there quiet, not wanting to gather any more attention from a deadly swordsman or a powerful sorceress.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus December 28th 2016, 8:30 pm

Elena Looked upon the heavily damaged sword. As someone who acquired magical ability later in her life, she could only slightly feel the malice that this weapon gave off. Even so, if she managed to sense it then the fun potential must be astronomical. The girl wanted no more than to destroy the sword, hoping that the Midas Touch would rid her of it forever.
"The misery of which this artifact may bring is of no concern to me. I have experienced discord and destruction in the greatest ways possible in this life. If you wish to rid yourself of this cursed weapon, I shall willingly take it upon myself."
A small pillow of Technomatter extended out as a bed for her to place the sword.
"If you would still like to take this mysterious magic man with you we can have that arranged, as well as a safe passage for you to whatever location you may desire."
Negotiations were going well, she was recovering her stamina. She placed her sunglasses back on while still keeping her Celestial Eye active. The Technomatter may be the safest, or only, way to transport both this legendary Midas and this cursed sword. That is, of course, if everything continued as smoothly as it was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 18th 2017, 5:36 am

Diana looked at Elena, and took her expression in. She was serious as far as she could tell, having an uncanny ability to read body language.

Satisfied, Diana tossed the remains of the Blood Sword with great relief towards Vexus's technomatter. "I don't want anything to do with an old guy... but I can't really help him either. Turns everything he touches to gold? Trouble." Diana retrieved a communication device, beginning to call for her ride home.

Midas, confused, began speaking. "...My curse... my curse... has it ended? have the gods freed me...?" He asked, addressing the women in ancient greek. Diana for one, could not help the prisoner.

"...I don't know what you're saying, but you're free to go, I guess." Diana said apologetically, slowly walking away from the man with the golden touch.

Midas could not fathom what Diana said either. But, desperate for a release, for some answer, he turned to Vexus, his last hope on this blasted platform in the middle of the ocean. "Wait. Don't just leave me here!" In his hysteria, Midas stumbled towards Vexus had outstretched, heedless of the effect his curse had on these strangers.

"Look out!" Diana moved to draw her blade, but Midas had a frantic speed to him, of a man longing for death.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 29th 2017, 2:14 am

Vexus took the sword in with a sigh on relief. She retracted the Technomatter and moved closer to the two of them. Elena was still incredibly winded, she could only catch her breath so much as sustaining the Celestial Eye still weighed massively on her mental and physical state. She was certainly reaching her limits.
"Thank you..."
Vexus looked at Midas, she could understand him to an extent having downloaded a multitude of languages. Diana was replying correctly so Vexus turned to leave, it seemed like she had her own methods of getting home.
Letting her guard down may have doomed Elena.
The man rushed towards her, begging not to be left behind and made contact with her ankle. At this point she had not even heard Diana shout to warn her. And with not being at full strength she fell to the ground, her Technomatter rushing to cushion her fall. Though the real trouble was in Midas' touch. Vexus leg was rapidly being turned into solid gold. In a spit second decision, a blue spell circle appeared and a tin laser of water sliced Elena's leg clean off at the thigh. Technomatter swirled around Midas, forming a restraint. The Technomatter was converted to gold, entrapping the man. Vexus then used a fire spell to cauterize the wound. Gritting her teeth and grunting out from the pain. Her breathing was back to being very rapid and unsteady. The Technomatter she was controlling was reduced to just enough to encase the Demon Sword.
"Shit... That hurts. More than I thought it would... Damn..."
Midas was yelling out frantically, absolutely losing any speck of sanity he might have had left. With a touch of Technomatter Vexus flicked a rock nearby to knock him out. Essentially she just wanted him quiet so she could focus on healing herself. Vexus had the sword placed in between her and Diana. The silver essence encasing it completely evaporated and a golden spell circle hovered over her severed leg. The healing processing took place in such a spectacular way, forming from the middle, not straight out of her leg. Everything regenerated from the middle out, instead of from the thigh down. It was a strange but amazingly effective healing spell that even Vexus was unsure on how it worked. However it takes a tremendous amount of energy.

Elena remained seated on the ground, her Celestial Eye deactivating itself from over use. She could barely keep herself conscious at this point. Diana still seemed fine and completely ready for combat. In the next blink there was an extraterrestrial sounding low hum. A seven foot cloaked figure appeared in font of Vexus with two glowing blades drawn.
"General... Grab the sword... And retreat..." she said in a very winded voice.
"The girl.... She is not to be bothered..."
Elena's bodyguard had replied to her worsening condition coming to her aid as per his programming. He deactivated his blades and placed them in his cloak. The General then slowly made his way to where the demon sword had been placed down and picked up the weapon. He made eye contact with Diana, simply giving a nod of respect and turning back to Vexus. The towering cyborg gently knelt down to his creator and moved her glasses off her face, keeping his hand placed on her shoulder. She looked at Diana with her one good eye. And in closing it, she gave a light smirk and held up a peace sign. In the same low hum as he arrived, the two of them vanished from the island.

----------------------------------

"Mistress, you mustn't push yourself to such lengths. This body can't handle it. You know this..."

"Thank you for your concern, General, but I'll address the issue when I wake up. Keep that sword safe in the mean time, and prepare a body... You are right...I think I've exhausted this one's capabilities..."

"Very good, Madam."

-topic exit-

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top