The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_vote_lcapThe Necessary [Recruiting] I_voting_barThe Necessary [Recruiting] I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
The Necessary [Recruiting] I_vote_lcapThe Necessary [Recruiting] I_voting_barThe Necessary [Recruiting] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Necessary [Recruiting]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Necessary [Recruiting] Empty The Necessary [Recruiting]

Post by Dusker September 3rd 2016, 7:02 pm

The Necessary

Color of the Group: Indigo

Description/Goal: This group is dedicated to keeping the peace and happiness of the civies. Their happiness will preserved by ANY means necessary (Get it, we're called that.). In this group we taken anyone from CG to TN due to the fact that they usually have no problem with killing.

In this group we do not condone killing innocents, even if they could potentially lead us to a main target. We only kill when it happens to benefit the people, the most you are allowed to do to thugs is dismember a few limbs only if is necessary for your survival.

In this group we look out for one another. If you see a member in trouble you protect them, if you see a member losing their way you set them straight.

Of course because we're killers we don't really want to be found out by the police so try and make sure you don't get caught.

Members/Roster:

(member wise):
Dusker (founder)
Thedastidlydire (member)
Jeannie Rose (member)
The Nekromonga (member)
Loving siege (member)
Thoracto (member)
Ultragal (member)

(character wise):
Tyler (founder/ leader, resident badass)
Astrid (funder, resident rich girl)
Dire (member, resident merc)
Jeannie (member, resident Jeannie)
Lilu (member, resident deity)
Diana Mendoza (member, resident ronin)
Stone (Member, resident golem)
MW (Member, resident medic)

Any other info:
Base: under Astrid's mansion in beverly hills, LA.

At the end of a mission Tyler will either write this phrase somewhere if they're in a private area or announce it if they are on air somehow.
"Tuendam felicitatem opus est , qui tenemus .Nos sumus necessario esse."
it translates to "we maintain happiness and protect those who need it. We are the Necessary and we shall maintain."

Wealth: (Mostly due to Astrid) 3
because most of what this group is about they only have one big base. This base can be found under Astrid's house, it is a big room full of paintings and other lavish things. it has two small rooms on the sides, one full of weapons (Tyler's favorite place.) and the in the other a planning board.

As for cars and stuff I haven't got anything in mind just yet.

Joining The Necessary:
[IC] "Why do you want to join our group?"
[IC] "What kind of hero are ya?"
[OOC] "How regularly are you on the site?"
[IC]"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."
[IC] "If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"

Last edited by Dusker on September 12th 2016, 4:14 pm; edited 12 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

The Necessary [Recruiting] Empty Re: The Necessary [Recruiting]

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 4th 2016, 9:20 pm

"Why do you want to join our group?": "Well, I've wanted to be considered a superhero since I was a little kid... I feel this team will help me become more heroic, more of an anti-hero..."

"What kind of hero are ya?": "Well, as of right now... I'm a mercenary that does a shit-load of heroic deeds. BUT I DO kill to get there."

"How regularly are you on the site?": It's rare if I'm not on daily.

"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand.": "Well, I AM a mercenary. I'd be the perfect guy to pin it on..." Sly grin

"If you get caught would you rat out on the group?": "Hell no!!! That's breaking the bro code! The code of mercs! The code of a team! That's like betraying your family! Yeesh... Do you not trust me THAT MUCH?"

[OOC: BTW Dire lives in L.A so he could get to his apartment to heal easily as well.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 4th 2016, 10:28 pm

"Why do you want to join our group?"cause being on superhero teams more fun than doing hero stuff  by yourself. would be a way to meet new friends,can probably  do more good as a team than alone,catch more bad guys and all that, plus every team needs its crazy chick right Smile
[IC] "What kind of hero are ya?"the best ever!!!! huh not really sure I guess not the stand hero don't have secret identities and normally where regular clothes  I do have a nice butt so I could  pull off spandex if you guys want to go old school about it. pink's my favorite color if where getting team uniforms. I just never saw the need to change my cloth just to fight  bad guys. then I tend to solve most problems by shooting and blowing them up not sure how the hero rules feel about that but works for me.
I work as a bounty hunter would that be my hero type hunter type

[OOC] "How regularly are you on the site?" every day a couple of times
[IC]"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."well as a bounty hunter there is the whole dead or alive thing,I guess I'm ok with it like I don't know home many times I've been watching batman and yelled at my tv dude kill the joker already he always gets out and kills more people after you catch him anyway.but I only kill bad guys, not innocent peoples,and I like animals so I'd rather  distract guard dogs with steaks  then shoot them,damn you Wolfenstein I cried so much playing that.
[IC] "If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"no way one I have super ninja powers so me getting caught is unlikely. two I'm really good at keeping secrets. plus you guys would be my friends so I'd never   betray a friend
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 5th 2016, 7:44 am

Dire and jeannie, welcome to the necessary, I will be writing your assignments up shortly.

OOC: Astrid already has the spandex thing down.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Loving Siege September 5th 2016, 10:16 pm

"Why do you want to join our group?" A group to benefit off of each other is quite the optimal problem solver, and if for any reason I can not help at my islands I have this group to do so. I can also become acquainted with each member of this group to strength outside relations away from the islands, personally I just go with it and have not a single worry about off islanders dislike for me, but my ohana would rather me be more social with outsiders, and that is what I shall start here.  

[IC] "What kind of hero are ya?" I'm considered quite a legend by many islanders of my homeland, so I've done quite a large amount of deeds and I have no intentions of gloating, I'm known for who I am no duels identities or costumes as what I wear is a part of me and particularly relaxing and comfortable . By many accounts even that I freely admit I am care free and focused on laying back and going with things, however this does not mean I do not lend a helping hand, more of a guardian than hero is how I view myself.

[OOC] "How regularly are you on the site?" Usually daily sometimes I'm not do to circumstances.

[IC]"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? Death is a fluid topic, like the waves of Ola each persons experiences it different and has their own beliefs on what it is, simply put the use of death upon another is something I only see necessary to stop the death or harm of another if no other reasons are available, or as short I will just go with whatever is needed.

[IC] "If you get caught would you rat out on the group?" A simple no is all that is needed to insure my confidence towards this question, rating anyone out for the benefit of myself is not something that meshes with me.
Loving Siege
Loving Siege

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2016-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 7th 2016, 5:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the nessacery.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 11th 2016, 9:30 am

Nekrobear is on often unless there's stuff to do.

[IC] "Why do you want to join our group?"
"My old group's quiet, also it's time to meet new people."

[IC] "What kind of hero are ya?"
"I am The Ronin. Swords, Shurikens, Ninjitsu."

[IC]"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."
"Yup."

[IC] "If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"
"Nope."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 9:37 am

Good stuff, welcome to the Necessary Diana.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoracto September 11th 2016, 11:39 am

"Why do you want to join our group?"
Stone pauses, then kneels down and writes the words "Help All" in the dirt.
"What kind of hero are ya?"
Stone writes the word "good" in the dirt.
Pretty much daily.
"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."
Stone nods.
"If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"
Stone points to his lack of a mouth.

Communicating with a character that can't talk is harder than imagined it would be.

Thoracto
Thoracto

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2016-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 11th 2016, 11:42 am

you're in. Welcome to the necessary.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 12th 2016, 10:43 am

[IC] "Why do you want to join our group?" To help the helpless, defend the defenseless and fight for justice.
[IC] "What kind of hero are ya?"Good.
[OOC] "How regularly are you on the site?"A few times a week.
[IC]"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."Only as an absolute last resort.
[IC] "If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"No.

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 12th 2016, 11:02 am

A medic's a medic, welcome.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 12th 2016, 12:48 pm

Thank you. Smile
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by energeticmadwoman September 21st 2016, 1:45 pm

Why do you want to join our group?"
"Being a loner is nice 'n all, but I'm a normally social gal! Besides, there's strength in numbers, right?"

"What kind of hero are ya?"
"Well, hon. I pride myself on being quite good at what I do. But I'm not the standard, ya know? If I gotta do somethin' dirty to save who I need to then I sure as hell will."

"How regularly are you on the site?"
Daily if I'm not busy. I'm home schooled, so chances are I'm available whenever.

"Are you okay with killing as long as it ensures that no one will suffer in the end? You know, kill one, save a thousand."

"Like I said, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm fine with a little murder."

"If you get caught would you rat out on the group?"

"Now I might have a bit of a messed up moral code, but I'm not a snitch. Besides, I have runes in place for that."
energeticmadwoman
energeticmadwoman
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Ah, shoot, internal bleedin' again. This is like, the exact opposite of what ah need right now. Ah need to be externally bleedin' for God's sake."

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2016-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 21st 2016, 1:52 pm

Welcome to the group.

(I have to write a how joined thread again Sad )

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top