The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Maverick I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Maverick I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Maverick I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Maverick I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Maverick I_vote_lcapMaverick I_voting_barMaverick I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Maverick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maverick Empty Maverick

Post by Maverik March 15th 2016, 10:17 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Maverick
Title: The Electric Swiss Knife
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: African American
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'
Weight: 225
Blood type: AB

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:Jacques is a confused soul. He doesn't know what exactly he wants out of life. He simply wants to live as good as possible so if that means taking what he wants he will do it. However, he does maintain a moral code and doesn't like to abuse the weak, especially for material things unless he has to. He tends to wander out on his own, not because he is antisocial but because he feels others slow him down and is constantly about business, and refuses to mix friendships and business.

Jacques is highly confrontational, if he sees something he doesn't like he is quick to engage. Incredibly stubborn and head strong, he isn't the type to back down from fights. If he makes his mind, he is pretty much set.

Jacques is quite the trash talker. He enjoys getting into people's heads to get a better feel of them. He knows how to push people's buttons and often abuses that talent with his words before he uses his fists.

He can be sociable, he can hold conversations great and is good at approaching and making new acquaintances even though he is quick to leave them.

History:Jacques was born incredibly ill, causing his parents to panic and go through any measure to preserve his life. They submitted him to a medical group that turned out to be scientists testing a new discovery that a serum that produced could increase the metabolism and bodily functions of the human body. When they injected the young child, it proved successful. Young Jacques first steps were sprints across rooms.

His parents were initially frightened about the discovery and angered the people would test that on their child. The group refused to give Jacques back to his parents and they assaulted and kept the parents in captivity, preventing them from alerting authorities or news sources and using them as slaves.

Jacques was trained in various martial arts and armed combat. Their plan was using Jacques as a weapon for war to profit large amounts off of. Jacques at a young age began to develop Electrokinesis. The reason behind was another serum injected by another scientist, who felt guilty about the abduction of the boy and his family as he alerted the boy about everything, and began planning with him how to seek revenge.

One day, the boy was being briefed by the head of the Mercenaries. As the man had bowed his head and sent Jacques on his task, he launched a lightning bolt out of his finger tips straight at the leader's head, killing him instantly. His subordinates attempted to avenge his death, but they were all slaughtered and Jacques freed all of the slaves including his parents.

However, afterwards Jacques left his family, realizing all he has done is brought them pain, and he plans to go off and make his own path.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:Electricity Manipulation, he is able to create, absorb, conduct, and manipulate electricity at will.

He can even become electricity himself.  

He is able to construct Electricity into solid constructs for his own use as well.

He can perceive electrical stem and use electroreception by generating non lethal electric fields and detect distortions in the fields.

Power 2:Super Speed, Jacques's thought process, metabolism, perception, and body move at extraordinary speeds. He is able to react and think at much faster paces then the average human body. Also his body is able to move at extreme speeds as well.

Power 3:Combat Expert, due to years of training with mercenaries, warriors trained for war. He is trained in various forms of martial arts and armed combat. He is an expert at using his other powers in collaboration to enhance his abilities.

Power 4:Flight, with his electricity, he can transform into electricity and propel himself into the air.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:Water, decent amounts of water can cause him to "short circuit" causing him extreme pain and can cause lethal injuries.

Weakness 2:Extreme Stubborn/Attitude, because of his ego, he refuses to beg for mercy or run away from battle. His impulsive attitude could cause him to be killed, but he rather die a man then live like a coward anyone.

Weakness 3:Sustenance, because of his high metabolism. He must consume large amounts of food to maintain his body's metabolism.
Weakness 4:Sucks with Electronics, because of his abilities, he struggles with operating electronics and often damages them.

Weakness 5: His electroreception can't tell the difference between what he is sensing exactly. Only helps him identify the position and shape. If it's a large number of objects it can confuse him and throw him off.

Weakness 6 EMP can cause extremely lethal damage to him when mimicking electricity.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
Extremely talented in poetry
A living battery with his electricity.
Decent Shot
Electricity Mimicry
Struggles with Electronics

Items/Minions
Two Nando, (Chinese swords) carried in hilts on back.
Tanto (larger knife) carried on lower back in hilt.
Twin semi automatical pistols carried on hips with 15 round capacities with 2 magazines for each.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility
Reaction
Strength
Endurance
Maverik
Maverik

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2016-03-15

Back to top Go down

Maverick Empty Re: Maverick

Post by Rozmer March 15th 2016, 10:40 am

Approved! until stated otherwise of course Stare
Rozmer
Rozmer

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top