The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter The Black Knight... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter The Black Knight...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter The Black Knight...

Post by The Black Knight November 9th 2009, 8:35 pm

Wilbert's eyes remained narrowed and fierce, his stance unchanging, his fists balling up even tighter, the bones cracking. The breeze of the night brushed up against him, though he could barely feel it beneath his suit. "And what makes you think I would reveal their locations to you? I'm not about to help a cold blooded killer..."

The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 12th 2009, 4:12 pm

Edge's eyes gleamed off of the swords shine "fine then I'll find them some where else" and he jumped off the truck. after he landed and took a deep breath he ran for the ear by subway.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 188
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 13th 2009, 2:09 am

Wilbert's eyes narrowed at him as he spoke, he knew what was coming next, the man was jumping off the truck. Wilbert sprinted forward after him, jumping off right after him and midair throwing a wire with two heavy weighted balls on each end. The device flew forward quickly, it's intents to wrap around his legs and drag him to the ground.
"You aren't getting away..." He spoke boldly in his deep and poetic voice as he landed on the ground before him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 Blackknight1Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 13th 2009, 3:48 pm

Edge Leaped high enough to were the balls smacked the groud in front of him, he kept running.Once he reaced the bottom a train was almost ready to take off when he leaped on the roof.He had to wait 1 minute for freedom.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 17th 2009, 12:13 am

Wilbert quickly followed him, leaping forward and swinging after him with his grapnel device. While swinging he threw a small group of explosives down at him, they were both explosives and smoke grenades. Wilbert now high above him as he threw them down, pressing the button on his device and reeling the wire in, putting the device back onto his belt as he flipped forward into a free-fall. His eyes narrowed as the wind gusted against him, scanning him through the smoke and locking onto his position, hurling himself down towards him quickly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 Blackknight1Enter The Black Knight... - Page 2 Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 17th 2009, 3:20 pm

Edge blocked the explosives in the air with his trusty blade, and he looked up at his foe. He thought to himself with the few moments he had, then it hit him, he jumped up at the man in free fall he was aiming for his chest with his sword.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 18th 2009, 2:20 am

The smoke from the explosion had misguided the man's targeting, he also could not see Wilbert's shadowy black figure anymore. Wilbert gripped his grapnel device from his utility belt, using his left hand to do so, which then slung forwards across the street into a building. The grapnel quickly attached, the wire extending, sending Wilbert swinging like a mighty ape through the jungle. Wilbert swung over the man, not even intending to hit him at the moment,. He swung feet first into the building his device clung to, his knees bending, pressing the button on the device to reel in the wire, releasing the grapnel from the building.

Wilbert then back flipped off of the building, flipping down towards Edge, the man in the smoke, all but a few seconds having passed, the man most likely still confused as to Wilbert was. Wilbert skillfully landed with his back against his foes back, standing tall and silent behind him, the man's reaction making Wilbert smirk beneath his mask. "You cannot escape the shadows..." He softly uttered over his shoulder to Edge in his deep raspy and poetic voice, the breeze gusting into the two of them, an odd split second silence before Wilbert's elbow suddenly would thrust backwards towards the top of Edge's spine.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top