The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Enter The Black Knight... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter The Black Knight... I_vote_lcapEnter The Black Knight... I_voting_barEnter The Black Knight... I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter The Black Knight...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter The Black Knight... Empty Enter The Black Knight...

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 7:52 am

The Black Knight found himself atop of a massive skyscraper, perched like one of those gargoyle statues on the edge of the roof, completely invisible to the rest of the world, blending in perfectly with the shadows of the night. The moon shined into his eyes, the only things visible in the darkness, which glowed a faint white. His knees were bent, perched almost like a frog as he watched over the cold snowy city of Chicago, most of the city being covered in snow, even now it was calmly snowing down onto the city. The frosty small white flakes falling from the sky onto Wilbert's broad shoulders, head and the rest of his body, shaking the snow off of him every now and then. The winds were somewhat gusty, the breeze was decently strong but other than that it was just a snowy normal night in Chicago. His eyes simply continued to dart around the frozen city, just waiting for something to happen, just waiting to strike.

Just recently he had dealt with a mugging, and before that he had stopped a gang fight, this night and this city was full of violence and crime, something he had to do his best to fend off, it was his duty as the Black Knight. "Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born." He softly uttered to himself in his deep raspy yet poetic voice, almost as if he was trying to remind himself of his origins with that small poem, something he had personally written and recited every once in awhile to remind him of his humanity. To remind him of where he came from and how he got to who he is know, to never forget his efforts, his struggles, his pains, his heart aches, to never forget, that was the purpose of this poem.

He closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath through his nose as he rested for a moment, relaxing himself as he waited for something to happen. He would then continue to watch over the city, protecting and helping those who did not have the means to do it themselves.

Last edited by The Black Knight on November 5th 2009, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Enter The Black Knight... Empty Re: Enter The Black Knight...

Post by Exotic Pickel November 5th 2009, 10:32 am

Edge was in Chicago that very night hunting the one known as Black knight, he appearently knows something about the scientists from project perfection and he wanted this information more than anything, he had sworn to get back at the government and scientists and this would be his chance. He sat on the rooftop of a mid sized office building, then a group of pebbles fell from the next building over, he looked up and saw shadows in the night.He sprang up and moved towards the buildings wall, then he made sure he had everything and began running up the vertical surface, his faster than normal speed and his training granted him the ability to do it perfectly, he then made it to the edge of the building and grabbed it with both hands siliently, he pulled him self up and looked at the man in his flowing trnch coat but he could not see him for he had not noticed him he was busy at the moment anyway.His hand was on the grip of the sword as he waited.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Wtfproductions founder,WTF star,other star of web shows
Humor : Anything funny
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 11:22 am

Wilbert remained on his perch alert and ready for anything, an odd feeling came into his gut, like he was being watched, he wasn't sure why he got this feeling, but he was one to trust his gut. He simply remained like a statue, continuing to watch over the city and pretending that he wasn't aware that some one else was watching him, or hunting him...

Though in his mind he was thinking of just where the hell this person could be, his eyes darting around the darkness looking for something, his ears listening closely to everything around him, but nothing, there wasn't a sound or a person in sight. Who ever it was, they were skilled or maybe they weren't there and it was just all in his head, but he still wanted to go with his gut on this. Just then, a sound quietly ran through his ears, it was faint, but enough for him to know of his watchers whereabouts, and where he was was rather frightening, right behind him. The sound of him gripping his sword, that small minor sound was all his senses needed to find his opponent, most likely only possible due to the range they were at. "I can tell you aren't here for an autograph..." He uttered sarcastically.

His instincts took over, assuming that a man who was gripping his sword was a hostile and had intentions of taking him out. Wilbert figured he was another assassin sent after him, he had dealt with many before, and all of them failing, he would not let this one be any different. From his crouched, frog-like position, his left hand gripped something on his utility belt, a Vengeance Wing. With one fluid movement he stood up, spun around and tossed the sharp metal boomerang projectile towards the assassin, targeted for his chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Enter The Black Knight... Blackknight1Enter The Black Knight... Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 5th 2009, 11:26 am

Edge pulled his sword as fast as a bullet train and blocked the vengence wing, then he leaped in the air and landed near wilbert and whispered "im only here to talk first unless you have nothing to say" in his dark and eerie voice.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 11:43 am

"Not interested." He uttered coldly in his deep raspy voice as he cocked threw a vicious elbow from his right arm towards him as he descended down to him, timing his attack perfectly so that he would land at the same time he threw his elbow, giving him almost no time to react. His elbow was aimed towards the side of his head, the attack would not be pretty if it connected.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 5th 2009, 11:45 am

The blow knocked Edge off the building but, with his quick reflexes he stuck his Katan into the side of the build and slowly skidded down its side.after he had gotten about twelve feet off the ground he backflipped and landed on a passing car, he decided to hitch a ride.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 12:30 pm

Wilbert narrowed his eyes as he looked off the edge of the building, staring down at the man preforming his acrobatic techniques in order to avoid death, skillfully landing on a passing vehicle. "Impressive..." He knew he couldn't let some one like him loose into the streets, he had a very bad feeling about this guy, something told him that he wasn't a hero. At the very least, he would follow him and keep his eyes on him.

"Fool hasn't got away from me..." He smirked beneath his mask as he brought his left wrist up out in front of him, his right hand moving to press something on it which caused a small holographic screen to pop out. He inputted a few things into the screen then suddenly a map of the city came up and on that map was a small red dot, that small red dot was the man he had just encountered. During their conflict Wilbert had slipped a very small ant sized tracker onto him.

"I've got my eyes on you..." He uttered softly to himself as he turned away from the roofs edge, walking away and heading towards the other end of the building where he would leap off into the alley. He skillfully landed in the alley below, simply walking forward to one of the exits of the alley.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 5th 2009, 12:33 pm

Edge stabbed his Katana through the roof of the car into the drivers head, then he threw out the driver and took the wheel.He made a U- turn and darted back in the direction of the building,his eyes narrowed as he passed an alley way near the building.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 12:50 pm

Wilbert hid himself amongst the shadows, hiding his figure in the blackness of the alley clinging to the higher part of the wall, but not the alley he was originally in, he was in a different one across the street from it. As the car drove by, a group of flash bangs went off around the car, they were thrown from above and done quickly as to surprise him. The flash bangs would throw off his driving and cause him to crash, his vision like staring into the sun, and his ears would be ringing if he wasn't in a car.

Wilbert took this opportunity and swooped down onto the roof of the passing vehicle which was losing control, sinking his fist through the hole he had cut and putting him in a one armed head lock, lifting him out of his seat as he began to choke him, doing all this while balancing himself on a vehicle that was losing control and would crash at any second.

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 5th 2009, 12:52 pm

edge with his quick reflexes opened the door and leaped to a passing semi placing his Katana in its side so he may adhere to it.By now the car was far from him and was most likely utterly destroyed.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 4:08 am

Wilbert just barely missed his target, he instead grabbed the steering wheel and guided the vehicle so that it wouldn't crash, with his other hand he punched through the windshield ans grabbed the emergency hand brake. He quickly pulled down on it and turned the wheel, bringing the car to a screeching halt. Once the vehicle stopped, he jumped off and sprinted towards after him, and due to his super human speeds, he could catch up with the vehicle he rode on. He chased him down, leaping high into the air and onto the back of the semi.

His glowing white eyes narrowed at him, his expression fierce beneath his mask, at this time he was scanning his opponent, adding him to his data so that he may review him later and add notes about him on it. Something he did to everyone, even those who call themselves heroes, it was just his nature, he trusted no one. "Murderer...Who are you?" He was ready to vanquish him...

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 6th 2009, 3:07 pm

"I am Edge, i just have questions for you about project perfection, then i will be on my way" He said as he pulled himself up to the rooftop of the Semis trailer.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 10:05 pm

Wilbert seemed a bit startled to hear those words, all too familiar, to many bad memories he had tried to put to rest, but now coming back to him. He shook them off and looked to the villain, his glowing white eyes narrowing fiercely. "How do you know of that name?" His hands balling up into fists at his sides, he was ready to fight...

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Exotic Pickel November 8th 2009, 1:32 pm

"just as you i was a "client" of these experiments and as a result i have nightmares of the excriciating tests that i endured and now im killing the leaders of this project for revenge, i know you know where some of these men are and you will tell me." Edge said staring codly at the man.
Exotic Pickel
Exotic Pickel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 9th 2009, 8:35 pm

Wilbert's eyes remained narrowed and fierce, his stance unchanging, his fists balling up even tighter, the bones cracking. The breeze of the night brushed up against him, though he could barely feel it beneath his suit. "And what makes you think I would reveal their locations to you? I'm not about to help a cold blooded killer..."

The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top